Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836670 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Orlayinkahh: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bigromeo:
yeah u right bt he is not among d successful candidate who are presently in camp,which means d Navy gat no biznex with him
My dear am surprise ooo,though I wrote the exam well but I was surprised that am not short listed...A lady call my father today and introduce herself as Dss Adeoye,she said is she speaking to and mentioned my surname....I have remove my mind from it,is now they trying to check, I will wait maybe they will contact me.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nickae: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Abeg, those of you waiting for Interview invite, gather here let's take a selfie cool

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kharleed: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
Guys check your portals
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kharleed:
Guys check your portals
shey dem dey share money dia ni...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ibidokwala
Kharleed:
Guys check your portals

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Vivaqt(f): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Orlayinkahh:

My dear am surprise ooo,though I wrote the exam well but I was surprised that am not short listed...A lady call my father today and introduce herself as Dss Adeoye,she said is she speaking to and mentioned my surname....I have remove my mind from it,is now they trying to check, I will wait maybe they will contact me.
Sounds like a scam. There is no such rank as DSS undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by zeenaman: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kharleed:
Guys check your portals
What's happening there?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kharleed:
Guys check your portals

Check your brain bros

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonCina(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=Vivaqt post=79295413]
Sounds like a scam. There is no such rank as DSS

Hahahahaha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Na wa for u
Kharleed:
Guys check your portals
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
The main source has spoken
Jarus:
By the way, spoke yesterday with my friend, a supervisor in NNPC, on when NNPC will invite for interview. He didn't have an answer but promised to check with his HR and get back to me.

He got back today to say interview invites are likely to be sent out from the upper week Monday.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wudeama(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kharleed:
Guys check your portals
Maybe he has seen something in his shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by itoski(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Vivaqt:

Sounds like a scam. There is no such rank as DSS undecided
People like you where they smell scam when the real scam go come may you not have exhaust your sense of foresight.....
P.S
DSS- Direct Short Service
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DBANJEX(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Guys, I want us all to use the words of President Buhari on June 12 to make a positive drive towards the success of everyone of us. Recall that the president said that he is ready to take 100 million Nigerians out of poverty. Why don't we make it as a push via social media platforms that the President should start his said process by employing at least 80% of NNPC applicants and also do same for the Nigeria Customs Service applicants too. This alone will automatically foster his ambition to alleviate poverty in the country.

If you believe or see an iota of sense in this, kindly drop your twitter handle, let's follow each other and make this trend.
follow @D_banjex001 on twitter for instant follow back

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by echibuogwu(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lol. Honestly u are high.
DBANJEX:
Guys, I want us all to use the words of President Buhari on June 12 to make a positive drive towards the success of everyone of us. Recall that the president said that he is ready to take 100 million Nigerians out of poverty. Why don't we make it as a push via social media platforms that the President should start his said process by employing at least 80% of NNPC applicants and also do same for the Nigeria Customs Service applicants too. This alone will automatically foster his ambition to alleviate poverty in the country.

If you believe or see an iota of sense in this, kindly drop your twitter handle, let's follow each other and make this trend.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emzenoz(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
DBANJEX:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JoeKing001: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
DBANJEX:

This doesn't make sense. The government simply can't absorb all jobless Nigerians. It is simply impractical! The government is only meant to create a conducive environment for people to invest and for their business to thrive.

Just say you are looking for Twitter followers.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Press Release:
Baru Congratulates Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-Agege, Wase
... Calls for more Collaboration between NNPC, National Assembly

The Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr. Maikanti Baru, has congratulated principal officers of the 9thNational Assembly recently elected into their respective offices, saying that the Oil and Gas Industry would count on their enormous support to move the sector forward.

In a separate letter to each of the principal officers: Senate President, Distinguished Senator Ahmed Lawan, Deputy Senate President, Distinguished Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Right Honourable Femi Gbajabiamila and Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Right Honourable Idris Wase, dated 11th June, 2019, the NNPC helmsman expressed heartfelt joy in their elections into the nation’s hallowed Chambers.

NNPC’s Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, in a release today in Abuja, noted that Dr. Baru stated in the letters that he was hopeful that the 9th National Assembly would work in harmony with other arms of government for the development of the country.

In his letter to the newly elected Senate President, Dr. Lawan, the NNPC GMD wrote: “At this critical period in our Country’s history, Nigeria deserves a President of the Senate that has enormous wealth of experience, of which, luckily, you embodied and are endowed with, making you a rare blessing to the nation’s body polity in dare need of strong, committed and purposeful leadership.

“I am hopeful that given your amiable nature, the 9th National Assembly would work in harmony with the Executive and the Judiciary in the interest of Nigeria and its people”, Dr. Baru stated.

Dr. Baru in the letter prayed that God Almighty would give Dr. Lawan the strength and wisdom to steer the affairs of the Senate to justify the confidence his colleagues, the party and the generality of Nigerians reposed in him.

In his Congratulatory Letter to the Deputy Senate President, Senator Omo-Agege, Dr. Baru stated: “It was a victory won to the delight of your numerous supporters and well-wishers across the Country.

“I have no doubt in my mind that your immense wealth of experience in the Red Chamber would be an invaluable asset to help you function effectively in your new position as a Principal Officer of the Senate”, he said.

Dr. Baru, in his correspondence to the newly elected Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Gbajabiamila, stated that at this critical moment of the nation’s body polity, Nigeria yearned for politicians of sterner stuff, saying the Speaker of House of Representatives’ election was a testament that the Country was making progress towards purposeful leadership.

He wrote in the letter to the Speaker: “The House of Representatives is a critical stakeholder of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Sector. My colleagues and I in the Petroleum Industry wish to assure you of our readiness to work with the Legislature to chart a new course on Industry issues requiring your support”.

Congratulating Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Right Honourable Wase, who was elected unopposed, Dr. Baru enthused that his emergence was a confirmation of his immense popularity amongst his colleagues, urging him to use his acceptance by the majority of the members of the House to positively direct the course of the Assembly along with the Speaker.

The four principal officers of the 9thNational Assembly were elected and sworn in on 11th June, 2019 in Abuja.

NDU UGHAMADU
Group General Manager
Group Public Affairs Division
NNPC, Abuja.
14th June, 2019.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
DBANJEX:

grin theriosly bro

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nickae: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
DBANJEX:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Vivaqt(f): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
itoski:

People like you where they smell scam when the real scam go come may you not have exhaust your sense of foresight.....
P.S
Yeah right, and she will call her self "direct short service Adeola"?
Not lt. Or Capt. Or something like that? Smh

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lagbaja3: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
DBANJEX:

"Precedent" my friend "Precedent"!!! How many people he lifted from poverty in the last 4 years should guide you. Words don't mean ANYTHING in Nigeria, "precedent" is everything. Just zero your mind for the next 4 years.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by itoski(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
Vivaqt:

Yeah right, and she will call her self "direct short service Adeola"?
Not lt. Or Capt. Or something like that? Smh
As long as he was not told to pay any sum of money or ask of his account details I don't see any fuss here

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dukkky: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lol, DSS simply means “Department of state services” while that which pertains to the Nigerian Navy is “Navy Dssc” the acronym stands for “direct short service commission” which trains graduates to become naval officers. It’s after the said training and passing out that there are commissioned as naval officers and then their ranking starts.

DSS or DSSC is not a rank
That recruitment process and training has just been concluded.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Orlayinkahh: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dukkky:
Very clear now thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Orlayinkahh: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dagah2:

I'm writing, what's up?
Join other writing Nation wide on this what app group

https:///LJp7ga0Ebxp22hbPiATVnQ
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dukkky: 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Orlayinkahh:

Very clear now thank you

You’re welcome
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2019
itoski:

P.S
guy you just showed your ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Am tired of waiting ..God should hear our prayers. This job is so important to me....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by irumole1975: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2019
Bodylicious:
Am tired of waiting ..God should hear our prayers. This job is so important to me....

You guys sef. God will help you o. I could remember some weeks back when NNPC didnt shotlist me for test, i almost kill myself despite how good, smart and intelligent I am. I even had a 2'1 o. Some people here with a 3rd class were even shortlisted. This recruitment already reeks of biasness.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by irumole1975: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2019
datascience:

Check your brain bros

I dont know how profile of someone like you was even viewed not to talk of getting invited sef. Even with your first class coupled with the MSC., you still cannot match my 2'1.It is obvious from the way you discredit others here

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by echibuogwu(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Bro calm down. It’s not the end of the world. Many opportunities are ahead
irumole1975:

I dont know how profile of someone like you was even viewed not to talk of getting invited sef. Even with your first class coupled with the MSC., you still cannot match my 2'1.It is obvious from the way you discredit others here

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.