Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4828604 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mustaphatk: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
Blackcrayon:

Have you gotten a reply? @Mustaphatk

It's my friend's number I put up there. I don't think he's received a reply
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ExposeThem101: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Has anyone that used Lagos address gotten his/hers? If yes, please from which courier service company? It's urgent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Is the portal still accessible....I wantu check sontin...@ladyjane
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Okerrionome94: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
For Those That Applied For The PWC Graduate Trainee Program
Check This Out>>>
Is this for 2020?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Graced01: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hello All,

I have from a very reliable person that the GMD is the one sitting on the EH List.

This is because it simply doesn’t favour him. All justification has been given. But he insists on No. There needs to be some kind of pressure being mounted because he has no one he’s reporting to and can do as he pleases. So pray things don’t get switched up on you and report him to your God.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Graced01:
Hello All,

I have from a very reliable person that the GMD is the one sitting on the EH List.

This is because it simply doesn’t favour him. All justification has been given. But he insists on No. There needs to be some kind of pressure being mounted because he has no one he’s reporting to and can do as he pleases. So pray things don’t get switched up on you and report him to your God.
Ok, it is well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Graced01:
Hello All,

Balher please snap the GMD's sitting position and post, we want to check something

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Graced01:
Hello All,

But I think oga is Mr. Integrity, why is not favor him? God pass them anyway!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
You can try your luck on this !
LadyJ over to you angry

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
T4kbaba:
You can try your luck on this !
LadyJ over to you angry

Pls send this link
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
yungmin:

Pls send this link

cbncpp.org
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by IceMee: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
What is depression, pls?

After accepting that I didn't get the nnpc apl, all I do now is to think deeply about diseases, old age, loneliness, death, hell fire, calamities, and just everything really scary.

These thoughts have been really heavy on my chest and I'm getting really scared & weak. Abeg if there's any psychologist or psychiatrist here, can u tell me if this is a sign of depression or just a result of being idle?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
IceMee:
What is depression, pls?

After accepting that I didn't get the nnpc apl, all I do now is to think deeply about diseases, old age, loneliness, death, hell fire, calamities, and just everything really scary.

These thoughts have been really heavy on my chest and I'm getting really scared & weak. Abeg if there's any psychologist or psychiatrist here, can u tell me if this is a sign of depression or just a result of being idle?

Start applying for other jobs...It will help. Expectation gives hope and keeps life alive.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by IceMee: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
freedomest:
Start applying for other jobs...It will help. Expectation gives hope and keeps life alive.
Thanks!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by IceMee: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Does anyone know why the portal of those who didn't get the job is still accessible?

Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
IceMee:
Does anyone know why the portal of those who didn't get the job is still accessible?

Thank you.

Everyone's portal is still accessible, bro.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
IceMee:
What is depression, pls?

Go and marry. Everything will be okay.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
IceMee:
What is depression, pls?

In addition to freedomest's counsel, my brother, one thing I'd like to say is that, psychologically and medically, we can rightly call what you've described depression. However, I believe it's much deeper than that. I don't know if you believe in spiritual things but these feelings you're having serve as windows into your soul through which the devil will want to inflict terrible things and robe you in chains. So I'll suggest that you pray seriously about it. I'm going to join you as well. You must guard your heart dilligently. Listen to God-filled songs and messages, avoid being alone for long: avoid negative and faith-sapping/fear-inspiring people. Pray. Study the Bible. Pray more. Remember 2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
2Co 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink
2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
It's well, my brother. You shall overcome by the grace of God and in the name of Jesus. Amen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Amex2018:

Same story here.

Even before missing out of the APL, I've started learning Python programming on a low key. I haven't made much progress in this regards anyway. I would very much appreciate advice on how to stay focus and make it a goal before year's ending.

Respect

Check this site 'hackerrank' for mini challanege to keep you on your toes..

Then check some freelance sites such as Fiverr to take on jobs
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by IceMee: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
helpedboy:

In addition to freedomest's counsel, my brother, one thing I'd like to say is that, psychologically and medically, we can rightly call what you've described depression. However, I believe it's much deeper than that. I don't know if you believe in spiritual things but these feelings you're having serve as windows into your soul through which the devil will want to inflict terrible things and robe you in chains. So I'll suggest that you pray seriously about it. I'm going to join you as well. You must guard your heart dilligently. Listen to God-filled songs and messages, avoid being alone for long: avoid negative and faith-sapping/fear-inspiring people. Pray. Study the Bible. Pray more. Remember 2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
2Co 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink
2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
It's well, my brother. You shall overcome by the grace of God and in the name of Jesus. Amen.
I really appreciate.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fellydonis(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ladyjane5657:

Blush.. Tankiu

But I'm very serious minded. U will understand when u see me serious grin

By the way, I had a dream where EH got their Apl.. grin

You are waiting for EH I guess. They stated in the release that EH would come next. See NNPC Twitter handle for the update
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fellydonis:

You are waiting for EH I guess. They stated in the release that EH would come next. See NNPC Twitter handle for the update

Nope. I was actually a GT hopeful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by successful100: 12:39am On Feb 29, 2020
IceMee:
What is depression, pls?

Guy...I have found a good job for you.. You would make a good comedian aswear down....Like high ranking comedian..You will be in the level of Kevin Hart them...Like this is good intellectual content...been laughing since I saw this..give me your contacts let's run some business and make some good money, All you just gotta do is talk about your pain and people will laugh crazy...I mean that's how Kevin Hart started and even named his 1st comedy show "laugh at my pain". Guy I like you Hahahahaha...this is good stuff Lmao....Am serious o let's talk business..you're good man cool na talent be this o..its crazy creative..you fit be the next Messi of Comedy for Naija o...plenty money fall on you. Name your 1st show "I tire for Naija inside Life" especially that diseases part....The way I think of coronavirus now eh...I haven't enjoyed the fruit of my labour yet o but coronavirus on my mind...I just think of Coronavirus virus and the calamities Lmao...They're scary

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 3:16am On Feb 29, 2020
BenFlash:
Oil and Gas games in Lagos, Nigeria. last round

http://view.livechesscloud.com/#f0356e86-b48e-4113-8db3-1f2a0cfa7887

A healthy distraction for the chess lovers in lieu of any update from the tower. Non-chess players make una no vex, it is the first n last offense.

Agreed to a draw in mid-game? angry angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Acuna91: 3:57am On Feb 29, 2020
freedomest:

Start applying for which jobs? Is it not when there is job vacancy that you will apply!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AududuNine11: 6:34am On Feb 29, 2020
IceMee:
What is depression, pls?

You're suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD). Please see a mental health practitioner, Psychologist or a well informed elder in your place of worship, perhaps your pastor if you're a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AududuNine11: 6:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Acuna91:

Start applying for which jobs? Is it not when there is job vacancy that you will apply!
Maybe he meant jobs like Amotekun...lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AududuNine11: 6:36am On Feb 29, 2020
T4kbaba:

Go and marry. Everything will be okay.

What kind of advice is this? You want to add to his problem or what?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 7:08am On Feb 29, 2020
AududuNine11:

What kind of advice is this? You want to add to his problem or what?
That's your perspective!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 8:57am On Feb 29, 2020
Graced01:
Hello All,

I sensed it, I was never comfortable with the fourth paragraph in that press release.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 29, 2020
82ndPerspective:

I sensed it, I was never comfortable with the fourth paragraph in that press release.
Relax, the EH will be released...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by IceMee: 9:26am On Feb 29, 2020
AududuNine11:

You're suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD). Please see a mental health practitioner, Psychologist or a well informed elder in your place of worship, perhaps your pastor if you're a Christian.
Thank you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.