Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832146 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
BenFlash:
Please for those of you that are here to banter with one another or crack jokes, kindly take it elsewhere and allow only people with meaningful info to share. I am tired of getting notifications to come here to read things that do not serve the purpose of this thread.

Please how do I set notification for a thread? Is there an app for NL or something?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
This thread is already 174 when interview has not begun. Lol

Na wa, grin grin angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
geektrovert:

Please how do I set notification for a thread? Is there an app for NL or something?

Click on follow at the bottom
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ADcares: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
irumole1975:

You guys sef. God will help you o. I could remember some weeks back when NNPC didnt shotlist me for test, i almost kill myself despite how good, smart and intelligent I am. I even had a 2'1 o. Some people here with a 3rd class were even shortlisted. This recruitment already reeks of biasness.
your conclusion here that some persons with third class degrees were shortlisted for the test reflects how you overate your level of intelligence and started.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ism4real16: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
jackals:
I see oga jarus viewing the thread lol, Egbon, I want to tell you that your book " The road to Victoria Island' is among the best I've read and still reading.Yet to finish it tho. I owe you biscuit and candy jarus
Please how do we access the book?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
irumole1975:

You guys sef. God will help you o. I could remember some weeks back when NNPC didnt shotlist me for test, i almost kill myself despite how good, smart and intelligent I am. I even had a 2'1 o. Some people here with a 3rd class were even shortlisted. This recruitment already reeks of biasness.

We need to be mindful on the lies we spread .how can you sit back and confidently state that some people with 3rd class were shortlisted .This mindset is why nature denied you opportunity with nnpc

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
ADcares:

your conclusion here that some persons with third class degrees were shortlisted for the test reflects how you overate your level of intelligence and started.

Can you just imagine him? 3rd class and so full of him self that despite how smart and intelligent he is.. He clearly proved he is neither with his lies
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
datascience:
This thread is already 174 when interview has not begun. Lol

Na wa, grin grin angry

Not good enough DPR was way more than this after their test

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abdulshetima08: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
any update plz
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tatabonzo: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
It is well. Even in the well!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fesvit: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Chukeg:
I think NNPC will be going Street by Street to confirm if you actually filled the right address.

Funny thread
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Please na you guys should make this thread important with relevant information, stop the petty quarrels and false info.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 15, 2019
Jarus:

https://www.jarushub.com/the-road-to-victoria-island/

Man, you are doing great things. You are a different Nigerian youth.
How's Edinburgh going? Hope you spend time visiting Princess Street and engage in various trips.

Nice book and nice creativity
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jackals(f): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2019
ism4real16:

Please how do we access the book?

You buy the hard copy. I dont know if jarus can help uploading it as PDF online so that people can benefit; might be better if he remove the price,lol, for those who might not be able to afford the change. But it is good to have the hard copy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by subcbouy: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2019
jackals:

You buy the hard copy. I dont know if jarus can help uploading it as PDF online so that people can benefit; might be better if he remove the price,lol, for those who might not be able to afford the change. But it is good to have the hard copy
Jarus' book is copyrighted, though Oluwole's have the hard copies and Alaba's soft copies. Jarus na joke grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2019
Happy 2 weeks Anniversary Guys. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 12stinep(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2019
You wan steer up emotions
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2019
NekkyCee:
Happy 2 weeks Anniversary Guys. grin

Can we link up?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2019
Sure!
datascience:

Can we link up?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
NekkyCee:
Sure!

Sent you PM
Great
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kitogram(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Interviewer: Why do you want to work for NNPC?

Me: I'm broke

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Jarus:

https://www.jarushub.com/the-road-to-victoria-island/
I just paid for it but it shows out of stock.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gbyms:

I just paid for it but it shows out of stock.

Pls send an email to jarushub at gmail dot com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KODACK: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Reading most of your posts here almost made me faint

Una well done
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tatabonzo: 12:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Pls we need people with authentic info here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 16, 2019
datascience:

Can we link up?

Link up for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Alanikoko:

Link up for what exactly?

This is the problem, we don't mind our business in this country. But its alright, I will tell you; because I would like to network with a new friend. And its always fascinating when its an intelligent lady

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Debhans(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2019
datascience:

This is the problem, we don't mind our business in this country. But its alright, I will tell you; because I would like to network with a new friend. And its always fascinating when its an intelligent lady

We were minding our business but then you chose to shoot your shot in public. What would have happened if you sent her a DM instead of replying for everyone to see.
Abeg Hollit !

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2019
datascience:

cheesy cheesy. I smell lies. You actually want to...... wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by asphil(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, kindly assist me with information regarding Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited. I was invited for an interview by the aforementioned establishment for the position of "Trainee Manager" in Lagos, next week. Though I am engaged presently in one the South Western State, I want to know their monthly warfare package. This information will be the baseline of my decision to honour the invitation or not. I would really appreciate your prompt response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.