Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830694 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aryafucksfinaly(f): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
BenFlash:

Breaking news, the GMD is also an employee. He wouldn't dare disclose any company secret or sensitive info.

My point is that we should be able to tell the difference between "a non-specific news of encouragement" and "disclosing sensitive info" which drew unnecessary criticism and apprehension.

"one of the speakers said the EH recruitment is not cancelled" #sensitiveinfo, lol. The chastising reminded me of when they tell a teenage girl not to even dare talk to any boy, otherwise she'll become pregnant just to strike fear into her to abstain from s3x.

N.B. the proper word in this context is "sarcastic" and not "cynical"

No issue Mr. BenFlash, I see your perspective. Thanks for correcting me on the proper context of word usage. However I noticed that I deliberately refrained from quoting you, but you helplessly could not not pass on the bait.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
BenFlash:

Breaking news, the GMD is also an employee. He wouldn't dare disclose any company secret or sensitive info.

My point is that we should be able to tell the difference between "a non-specific news of encouragement" and "disclosing sensitive info" which drew unnecessary criticism and apprehension.

"one of the speakers said the EH recruitment is not cancelled" #sensitiveinfo, lol. The chastising reminded me of when they tell a teenage girl not to even dare talk to any boy, otherwise she'll become pregnant just to strike fear into her to abstain from s3x.

N.B. the proper word in this context is "sarcastic" and not "cynical"
Nor mind all these people. Their IQs should have told them this info this wasn’t a big deal. How could they even think NNPC would have the time to start tracking them for hinting that EH recruitment is still on!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aryafucksfinaly(f): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
cocococo:

My dear, keep quiet. It was visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that there was nothing top secret about this information from day 1. You were privileged to hear it, and all you needed to do was to allay our fears, even if you had to do it implicitly. And one of you did so in a quiet way, but you were quick to bully him, pursuing him into his shell! Why do you even think they would tell you people top secret? Nor be ordinary GT una be? All I am saying is that, GTs, stop feeling too special. Don’t worry, we are coming to be your bosses soon.

My dear, thank you for your objective chides. Wish you the best in the Corporation as a Boss, fate willing. GTs, behold your prospective Boss...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Aryafucksfinaly:

My dear, thank you for your objective chides. Wish you the best in the Corporation as a Boss, fate willing. GTs, behold your prospective Boss...
Interpret my statement well. Even if I don’t make it, other EH applicants will, and they will be your bosses.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2020
DadaNigeria1:
Pls na, I need to join the EH telegram handle pls. Mk una help me out. Someone send me d link pls

Drop your WhatsApp no, i'd tell the admin to send u the Telegram invite link
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mydas4ever: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2020
Aryafucksfinaly:

You talk 2 much, didn't they train you guys too on that!.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aryafucksfinaly(f): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2020
mydas4ever:

You talk 2 much, didn't they train you guys too on that!.

Lol. Which guys you mean? I don't want to assume you're referring to the GTs because I don't remember claiming to be one. By the way my dear, life is filled with too much frustrations and anxiety, so I'm trying to catching my cruise the way I know best. Please don't be overly bothered about my antics. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Deustchemann(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2020
At least from MK's comments yesterday, we now know that EH resumption is just a matter of time.

The person that asked the question even asked about GTs, that why hasn't it been concluded. And he answered that GT has been concluded, I thought he was going to stop there as usual, but he went out of his way to say maybe the question was about the EH component which hasn't been, but will be concluded soonest...

And then some okoto meow about skill gaps and all....

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2020
RayOB1:
At least from MK's comments yesterday, we now know that EH resumption is just a matter of time.

The person that asked the question even asked about GTs, that why hasn't it been concluded. And he answered that GT has been concluded, I thought he was going to stop there as usual, but he went out of his way to say maybe the question was about the EH component which hasn't been, but will be concluded soonest...

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2020
RayOB1:

It's now a question of who makes the final list. Whichever way, let them conclude it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Borgetti: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Its not news that the EH component of the recruitment is still on... GMD said it when he announced GT's list, lets all calm our nerves. Lets keep our keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Borgetti:
Its not news that the EH component of the recruitment is still on... GMD said it when he announced GT's list, lets all calm our nerves. Lets keep our keep our fingers crossed.
Bros, abeg, this recent news is a big deal o. That time when the NNPC Twitter account stated that the 2019/2020 recruitment was concluded, even I thought it was over. But thank goodness, the GMD has corrected that statement made by their twitter handle.
To add to the news, today, I spoke with a fellow EH applicant who has a source in HR in Towers. My applicant friend was told that, in fact, almost every month in recent time, NNPC has been retiring people, or people have been reaching their retirement age; more are still to leave the firm in the coming weeks/months, and so, there are plenty vacancies. In truth, if not for the oil price situation of things, they would have thought of doing another recruitment this year. So, they will really conclude the EH and take people on merit using the results of this recruitment exercise. All is well that ends well.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
So @Cocococ sef get source all this while? grin grin thanks for the info. Highly appreciated.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Fremanb4:
So @Cocococ sef get source all this while? grin grin thanks for the info. Highly appreciated.
I just got a wind of this info today o. One love.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Smarty2020(f): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
For those asking,this is the video where the GMD mentioned the EH recruitment. Let’s be hopeful �
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dmamasboy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
cocococo:

Interpret my statement well. Even if I don’t make it, other EH applicants will, and they will be your bosses.

grin grin grin grin Let me take a page from your book, negativity. Someone like you I highly doubt will make the EH list. Just saying. Your negativity is through the roof.
Nobody should come for my head. cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dmamasboy:

grin grin grin grin Let me take a page from your book, negativity. Someone like you I highly doubt will make the EH list. Just saying. Your negativity is through the roof.

Guy pls forget about past .Everybody is now on the same page positive closure thanks .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dmamasboy:

Bros, no one is coming for your head. It’s not negativity. I’m being realistic. But the funny thing is that it may shock you when I make the list. grin That’s just life.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Guys I heard from the grapevine that EH is still on
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
After GMD himself don publicly say it's still on?

Pineapplevine kee u there!

allthingsgood:

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
RayOB1:
Lol. The guy is just waking up from a deep sleep. He didn’t see previous posts.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 5:59am On Jun 12, 2020
RayOB1:

Eyah. I also heard your name was omitted and blacklisted never to near the towers grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2020
RayOB1:

allthingsgood:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cavalier: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
[/b][/b]Hello fellow EH hopefuls, I can corroborate what cocococo posted. Another highly credible source confirmed to me on Friday that the process is more or less concluded and asked me to watch out from Tuesday next week for the successful list of candidates. What I didn't ask was what the mode of transmission will be; whether by National Dailies or otherwise.
Be hopeful guys,even if it doesn't come out on Tuesday we can be sure that it is within touching distance. Enjoy your weekend.[b]

cocococo:

Bros, abeg, this recent news is a big deal o. That time when the NNPC Twitter account stated that the 2019/2020 recruitment was concluded, even I thought it was over. But thank goodness, the GMD has corrected that statement made by their twitter handle.
To add to the news, today, I spoke with a fellow EH applicant who has a source in HR in Towers. My applicant friend was told that, in fact, almost every month in recent time, NNPC has been retiring people, or people have been reaching their retirement age; more are still to leave the firm in the coming weeks/months, and so, there are plenty vacancies. In truth, if not for the oil price situation of things, they would have thought of doing another recruitment this year. So, they will really conclude the EH and take people on merit using the results of this recruitment exercise. All is well that ends well.

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cavalier:
[/b][/b]Hello fellow EH hopefuls, I can corroborate what cocococo posted. Another highly credible source confirmed to me on Friday that the process is more or less concluded and asked me to watch out from Tuesday next week for the successful list of candidates. What I didn't ask was what the mode of transmission will be; whether by National Dailies or otherwise.
Be hopeful guys,even if it doesn't come out on Tuesday we can be sure that it is within touching distance. Enjoy your weekend.[b]

Thank you very much, but you know say nnpc recruitment no dey work with date. So it's better you leave out the date let's continue waiting in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonCina(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Please, I'm interested in the "okoto meow"...
What does it mean?
Hahahahahaha....

RayOB1:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
@Cavalier thanks for the info. It's been a while since u posted.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
JonCina:
Please, I'm interested in the "okoto meow"...
What does it mean?
Hahahahahaha....

GMD clearly stated that EH recruitment will be done to fill skillsets not available in the NNPC workforce. NNPC is redefining their needs through a skill set gap analysis.

A crucial point made by MKK was that many of the interviewed candidates did not possess the skills to fill for the interviewed roles. In fact, that's the main reason the EH component has not been concluded. You can't bring in people at that scale and magnitude and start training them. NNPC does not have the time nor patience. Unlike the GTs that they are training and shaping to their standards.

Hope this helps.

Peace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cavalier the man with correct info.Its been a very long while.Thanks.We appreciate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cavalier:

Thanks for this my brother. We move...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Aryafucksfinaly:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it seems Beekeeping is BenFlash

(1) (2) (3) ... (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.