Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4840950 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2020
SolidLight:
Apostle hooha don finally japaa after his/her fake prophecies/declarations don cast grin grin grin

Say nothing when you have nothing good to say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by addiephilips(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
The man (I believe) only spoke with faith, and I see nothing wrong with that. He has consistently displayed positive vibes and encouraged all EH hopefuls to believe that it will indeed be well and shall end in praise. I personally believe that too. That his predictions about the list of successful EH candidates coming out in May did not materialize shouldn't make him the butt of a joke.

SolidLight:
Apostle hooha don finally japaa after his/her fake prophecies/declarations don cast grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
addiephilips:
The man (I believe) only spoke with faith, and I see nothing wrong with that. He has consistently displayed positive vibes and encouraged all EH hopefuls to believe that it will indeed be well and shall end in praise. I personally believe that too. That his predictions about the list of successful EH candidates coming out in May did not materialize shouldn't make him the butt of a joke.

Why won't we make him the ’butt of a joke’? Dude came here spewing trash and claiming he was spiritual and he sees things. This is the same method our 419 pastors use in Nigeria when they preach prosperity and faith miracles, and the gullible followers are then preyed on. The dude could not even summon courage to face us after his failed prophesy guesswork. Instead, he chickened out and took the easy route: deactivating his account. Hooha, shame!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
SolidLight:
No mind the guy. All these fanatic religionists that form they are in the spirit don't know that it is some kind of maniac problem they have, especially when they come out in confidence to say those things they so-called ’saw in spirit’. Dude did not have facts but claimed to see EH APL coming out in May. Even when we were telling him to keep his prophesies to himself, he kept on displaying his ’spiritual’ foolery.

Hooha, anywhere you are, I hope you have learnt your lesson. We live in a physical world, first and foremost, where facts and science prevail over any ’spiritual concoction’. I used to be like you though, so I can understand; you pray and you think you are in the spirit, seeing things and hearing voices, but dude, it's just your imagination. Give us facts next time.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mydas4ever: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
cocococo:

No mind the guy. All these fanatic religionists that form they are in the spirit don't know that it is some kind of maniac problem they have, especially when they come out in confidence to say those things they so-called ’saw in spirit’. Dude did not have facts but claimed to see EH APL coming out in May. Even when we were telling him to keep his prophesies to himself, he kept on displaying his ’spiritual’ foolery.

Hooha, anywhere you are, I hope you have learnt your lesson. We live in a physical world, first and foremost, where facts and science prevail over any ’spiritual concoction’. I used to be like you though, so I can understand; you pray and you think you are in the spirit, seeing things and hearing voices, but dude, it's just your imagination. Give us facts next time.

This is not necessary bro. I still respect Hooha positive vibes anyday.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sobba(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
chiefmc:
Good evening, please chat me up if you know printing business very well, I mean the entire value chain of printing and branding. Also very good graphic designers are also requested to chat me up. We need to work together for a new project

I really dont know aw to use nairaland... Will be glad if i can get ur contact ... I have all the requirement u have mentioned... And i will be willing to explain to u in details.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hooha was exercising faith. But I think he made an error in faith by giving God timeline to do what he asked of Him. God's time is not our time. You can only announce time if you got it in a revelation.

If you are a faith person, you must learn to avoid giving God timeline to act on things. Unless you want to make a wreck of your faith. Many believers in God have lost their faiths and backslidden due to this error in faith. God is not our errand boy.

Just pray believing that your God has heard you and anticipate positive results.

Ecclesiastes 8:6 addressed this common faith error thus: "For there is a proper time and procedure for every matter, though a person may be weighed down by misery." NIV.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2020
For some reasons, I have decided to take down this post.

I wish you guys the best.

33 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Another good news is that oil prices are steadily rising fast.

Yet another good news is the George Floyd protests. Meaning that the lockdown is technically over.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SulSah: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
You too much ������

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
SolidLight:
Some hope for EH.

We are not supposed to divulge details but I felt obligated to atleast mention this to keep your hope alive...i know how it is since I was in your shoes some months ago.

Source: first hand. I am a GT
Thanks for divulging despite "taking oath of secrecy". Nah man you be

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by addiephilips(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
God bless you for this update. It is definitely very reassuring to be availed with this sort of 'insider' update on the EH status. A good number of we the EH hopefuls still have our hopes that this process hasn't and will not be truncated. That the Corporation advertised for specific positions with specifications of qualification(s) required suggests that they had vividly taken an inventory of the areas for which manpower was/is still being required.

I am sure the delay we have experienced in this case was partly due to the leadership change, pressure from stakeholders and the economic misfortunes occasioned by the Covid-19 pandemic.

Let me speak like my good friend on this platform, Pastor Hooha, it shall surely end in praise for as many as believe.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by carter009(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SolidLight:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thanks for the update@Solidlight. Very reassuring for the EH after such a long time.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ronnie2203: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is my first time posting on this forum. I know we have all been praying for a positive response from NNPC and by God's Grace I believe we will.

I received a positive update on the EH recruitment yesterday . Thankfully, the exercise has not been cancelled but the cause of delay is the overhauling going on within the coy. They will need to retire some staff, upgrade some to ascertain the accurate number of EHs needed. (Recall that EHs will majorly be placed on between SS4 to SS3 as theres a huge gap in this cadre) EHs will be called after this process is concluded. My source got his info from a staff in HR. Let's keep ourselves engaged positively while keeping hope alive! One love!

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2020
And you are who to caution him? Please don't be enemy of progress!

DeepRealm:

You have errd on the issue of CONFIDENTIALITY. I am sure you know what that means.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aryafucksfinaly(f): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2020
jaiye4love:
And you are who to caution him? Please don't be enemy of progress!

Your comment just shows how easily desperation can turn to selfishness. He/she is not an enemy of progress, but clearly reminding the naive GT of the prescribed consequences that was preached over and over again during the onboarding programme, including the deployment of advanced technology to track down the source and identity of information spills be it anonymous or not. You think they're no trigger-happy GTs that could have easily come here to post grapevines and assure you guys? But the GTs were warned over and over again.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2020
T4kbaba:

Thank you brother. We really appreciate your gestures.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2020
SulSah:
You too much ������

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2020
DeepRealm:

You have errd on the issue of CONFIDENTIALITY. I am sure you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2020
addiephilips:
God bless you for this update. It is definitely very reassuring to be availed with this sort of 'insider' update on the EH status. A good number of we the EH hopefuls still have our hopes that this process hasn't and will not be truncated. That the Corporation advertised for specific positions with specifications of qualification(s) required suggests that they had vividly taken an inventory of the areas for which manpower was/is still being required.

I am sure the delay we have experienced in this case was partly due to the leadership change, pressure from stakeholders and the economic misfortunes occasioned by the Covid-19 pandemic.

Let me speak like my good friend on this platform, Pastor Hooha, it shall surely end in praise for as many as believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2020
@swargu what are you doing here cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loveprick: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2020
Aryafucksfinaly:

Your comment just shows how easily desperation can turn to selfishness. He/she is not an enemy of progress, but clearly reminding the naive GT of the prescribed consequences that was preached over and over again during the onboarding programme, including the deployment of advanced technology to track down the source and identity of information spills be it anonymous or not. You think they're no trigger-happy GTs that could have easily come here to post grapevines and assure you guys? But the GTs were warned over and over again.

Abeg , park well.You are making unnecessary noise. So what a presenter said has now become company's secret . Grow up.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Loveprick:

Abeg , park well.You are making unnecessary noise. So what a presenter said has now become company's secret . Grow up.

I swear the thing tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by addiephilips(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2020
Done!!!

SolidLight:

Kindly erase my comment from your post pls. Thanks.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PREFED: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2020
@SolidLight you have no reason to be afraid. Your good heart deserve the best.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PREFED: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2020
The guy said you should erase his comment from your post.
DeepRealm:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Fvck confidentiality. GT guys, tell us what they told you. I know this feeling. The NNPC team are trying to get into your head, making you guys feel special as if you are not part of the masses anymore. This is how they start making you guys think bigger than yourselves and start making some of you look down on others who didn't make it to the company. I remember how some of you guys used to beg Jarus for info before your list came out. Now, this Aryafucks of a girl comes here saying you guys should not say anything spoken in the orientation. Abeg, na secret cult una dey? Please, Nairaland is a secure forum. No one knows who you are except you allow them know, by sharing personal facts about youself.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nevergiveup1: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
You may be correct about the huge gap in SS3 and SS4. It's obvious the SS2 and SS1 are super saturated as shown in the chart here cool shocked
However, something that is not clear to me is the recent 1,050 fresh graduates recruitment. May be they were placed on grades JS2....SS5 (total 975). So the remaining 75 could have been added to SS4?

Ronnie2203:
This is my first time posting on this forum. I know we have all been praying for a positive response from NNPC and by God's Grace I believe we will.

I received a positive update on the EH recruitment yesterday . Thankfully, the exercise has not been cancelled but the cause of delay is the overhauling going on within the coy. They will need to retire some staff, upgrade some to ascertain the accurate number of EHs needed. (Recall that EHs will majorly be placed on between SS4 to SS3 as theres a huge gap in this cadre) EHs will be called after this process is concluded. My source got his info from a staff in HR. Let's keep ourselves engaged positively while keeping hope alive! One love!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Aryafucksfinaly:
He has mentioned that he is not supposed to share the information with anyone,but still summon courage to do same with reasons which he had already stated. So tell me why you guys want him to die of guilt? Why not wait for the NNPC to deploy your acclaimed advance technology to track him because of this minor information. Its obvious many of you here are not part of the ongoing EH recruitment process, but came here only to make people feel bad and discouraged. Let me guide you, in this kind of situation, you rather praise the guy for sharing the information despite knowing the consequence, other than keep hammering on the consequence he already know of.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.