Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831003 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2020
cocococo:

This guy has a complex. Guy, go open your church elsewhere . Nor be us you wan take practise church.

Lol ,He can practice from us now .
@ Zoputa prove urself let's see d list latest tomorrow as you have said .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2020
As NNPC no gree give us official update we fall prey to road side prophets in the 'single and marriage ministry'.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2020
Psyco119:

Lol ,He can practice from us now .
@ Zoputa prove urself let's see d list latest tomorrow as you have said .
Am not proving anything. If you want to be encouraged, it is your choice. At least let God be glorified even if I didn't do it the way you wish. God bless you in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2020
Never give up! Still put your trust in God alone. God's name must be exalted. I encourage you to keep giving God alone all the glory. Men love to receive the glory, but never give them the glory. Let God be truly praised. If I offended you in anyway, sorry, no vex. But I must give God all the whole glory.

I wish you NNPC APL in Jesus name. Amen.

All glory to Jesus Christ.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2020
Page 1-7-7-1
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ElasticStone(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
zoputa:
God is the greatest and I exalt His holy name. God likes risk takers. I took the risk to put a timeline then; all by faith and prayers. The timeline then failed, I take the shame and I give glory to God the greatest. Any mistake I have made here by my human nature, I take the shame, and every good thing that has happened here, may only God be glorified. If you can't take the risk, I can. Let the will of God alone be done in my life in Jesus name I pray. Amen

Religion is indeed the opium of the mases. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tptopsy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amen bro

zoputa:
Enjoy a very very very lovely day....Today is a beautiful day.. A beautiful day, so give God the praise ...........God will remember us in this recruitment in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by M333(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
It is well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good evening all...I trust we are doing well...
I know some of us are kind of getting restless and anxious as regarding this recruitment which is very much understandable,we shouldn't vent those frustrations on hoo-ha/zoputa..he is optimistic and expresses himself the way he believes and seem fit...if you feel offended just look away as everyone here has equal rights to express themselves as long as it doesn't infringe the rules of the forum..@adeakin777 remember when your pessimism almost became contagious and you didn't care as long as you had your rights to post...let zoputa be,his positive vibes encourages people here too...
All the best guys..see you at the towers soon for induction smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2020
Ezalb:
Good evening all...I trust we are doing well...
I know some of us are kind of getting restless and anxious as regarding this recruitment which is very much understandable,we shouldn't vent those frustrations on hoo-ha/zoputa..he is optimistic and expresses himself the way he believes and seem fit...if you feel offended just look away as everyone here has equal rights to express themselves as long as it doesn't infringe the rules of the forum..@adeakin777 remember when your pessimism almost became contagious and you didn't care as long as you had your rights to post...let zoputa be,his positive vibes encourages people here too...
All the best guys..see you at the towers soon for induction smiley
How can you be supporting freedom of speech, and yet, you are still condemning people expressing their opinions about his fanatically religious comments? You too are supposed to be looking away from people’s comments. In this forum, say what you like, and we will say what we like, and the cycle continues. That’s how this forum is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2020
Wish I knew u one-on-one.

You are the kind of person one should have as a spiritual mentor/support system!

Never allowing the frustration and anxiety of others to shake your faith/belief. We all have similar fears and doubts, but while others choose to express it with contemptuous retorts and juvenile attacks on others' grammar, news source, predictions, or opinions, you choose to constantly express yours with an unshakable, unending stream of positivity, ur mental strength is 100%!

Keep it up man! U inspire a lot of us in these trying times!!!

zoputa:
God is the greatest and I exalt His holy name. God likes risk takers. I took the risk to put a timeline then; all by faith and prayers. The timeline then failed, I take the shame and I give glory to God the greatest. Any mistake I have made here by my human nature, I take the shame, and every good thing that has happened here, may only God be glorified. If you can't take the risk, I can. Let the will of God alone be done in my life in Jesus name I pray. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2020
Who is masses here?

U that religion is not ya opium, how has ur cynicism brought d APL closer to u?

ElasticStone:

Religion is indeed the opium of the mases. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2020
He didn't condemn anyone. He advised u vipers to leave pastor Zoputa Hooha-Ezalb alone.

Ironically, u said everyone should say what they like and yet u are asking someone else not to say that u should not say what u like.

UNA DEY MAD!

cocococo:

How can you be supporting freedom of speech, and yet, you are still condemning people expressing their opinions about his fanatically religious comments? You too are supposed to be looking away from people’s comments. In this forum, say what you like, and we will say what we like, and the cycle continues. That’s how this forum is.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Excelinpages(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2020
Wow, this is a good one.

NEED to rewrite your CV or write a fresh one? Order yours

Get in touch via WhatsApp - https:///Cvhtwita

CVHive is here for you

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Next week is another week.

Enjoy the weekend guys.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Boooooooom .. Friday is gone . Lol

Nyzin007:
Booooooom FRIDAY!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mayemaye(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Contact me for advice on COREN registration, technical reports and proposals

you can also follow my thread for updates

https://www.nairaland.com/5993259/coren-registration-thread
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
You are so quick to attack someone without even understanding the persons post...if you had read my comment with understanding you would have known I didn't condemn anyone,I only brought to memory what he used to do then and didn't care if people didn't like it and were not comfy with it...
cocococo:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ayorola: 1:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Hi guys and ladies,

So I've been off this platform for some time now, actually left because I wasn't successful in the GT's recruitment.

Well before I left, I read some messages from peeps giving advices that one can learn Software engineering (tech skills) and get a good job.

Fortunately, I decided to pick up some software skills, fast forward Sha ( with sleepless nights, long hours of coding and applying for software jobs). I got a remote job (last month) that pays a lil above a million every month.

I'm just writing this to encourage y'all. I am really shocked to see that NNPC stalled the recruitment for EH up till now, I'm sure the wait is frustrating. Substantial time and focus that would have been spent doing other productive things is being wasted scrolling through nairaland in expectation of APL news or the likes. I understand.

However, I need to advise someone here, If you have time on your hands, pls pick up a soft skill, it must not be software engineering, it could be video editing, graphics design, data science, data analytics etc.

With access to the right information, you would easily be making a living off these skills. I'm sure this will help someone here.

See y'all later.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 1:23am On Jul 18, 2020
Ayorola:
Hi guys and ladies,

So I've been off this platform for some time now, actually left because I wasn't successful in the GT's recruitment.

Well before I left, I read some messages from peeps giving advices that one can learn Software engineering (tech skills) and get a good job.

Fortunately, I decided to pick up some software skills, fast forward Sha ( with sleepless nights, long hours of coding and applying for software jobs). I got a remote job (last month) that pays a lil above a million every month.

I'm just writing this to encourage y'all. I am really shocked to see that NNPC stalled the recruitment for EH up till now, I'm sure the wait is frustrating. Substantial time and focus that would have been spent doing other productive things is being wasted scrolling through nairaland in expectation of APL news or the likes. I understand.

However, I need to advise someone here, If you have time on your hands, pls pick up a soft skill, it must not be software engineering, it could be video editing, graphics design, data science, data analytics etc.

With access to the right information, you would easily be making a living off these skills. I'm sure this will help someone here.

See y'all later.
Congratulations and kudos for the effort you have made.God bless you more.
Thank y for the advice. Can you give recommendations (virtual or physical) of where and how to go about learning these learning

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ayorola: 1:34am On Jul 18, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
Congratulations and kudos for the effort you have made.God bless you more.
Thank y for the advice. Can you give recommendations (virtual or physical) of where and how to go about learning these learning
Thanks �
I started with paid courses from Coursera, Udemy and I supplement them with videos from YouTube.

Recently, I discovered that if one can harness the power of YouTube, you can actually learn these skills without having to pay for courses. That being said I still encourage that one pays for courses. You'd place more value on it and will likely be more dedicated.

I also had a mentor in the field I wanted to venture in. He guided me on strategic steps to follow in my learnings.

Your approach could be different really.

There are a thousand and one ways to pick up a soft skill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 1:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Ayorola:

Thanks �
I started with paid courses from Coursera, Udemy and I supplement them with videos from YouTube.

Recently, I discovered that if one can harness the power of YouTube, you can actually learn these skills without having to pay for courses. That being said I still encourage that one pays for courses. You'd place more value on it and will likely be more dedicated.

I also had a mentor in the field I wanted to venture in. He guided me on strategic steps to follow in my learnings.

Your approach could be different really.

There are a thousand and one ways to pick up a soft skill.
Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 5:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Ayorola:
Hi guys and ladies,

Thank you so much for sharing this. i must commend your humility for coming back to this thread to share your success story. I am motivated by your story. I wish you nothing but the very best in your career.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2020
Ayorola:
Hi guys and ladies,

See y'all later.

Thanks for the information.
But pls I guess dis training normal occur in places like Lagos ??or where do you think or knows d training use to take place ?fees rate ?And duration ??.Thanks .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by factorial1(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Congratulations to you, brother. And thanks for sharing.

The kind of story that should be flooding this thread.
Ayorola:
Hi guys and ladies,

See y'all later.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mayemaye(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2020
Ayorola:
Hi guys and ladies,

See y'all later.

great share bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
See the office God has kept for you. It is not a small office, it is a big one. Some have worked for years and have not entered such an office, but God has kept it for you. Be patient, you will enter in, work there..You may even wish to leave to American/European/Middle East oil companies later in life... One day, you will realize that this wait is nothing compared to the glory and beauty God has reserved for you. You will get this NNPC APL in Jesus name. Amen

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
zoputa:
See the office God has kept for you. It is not a small office, it is a big one. Some have worked for years and have not entered such an office, but God has kept it for you. Be patient, you will enter in, work there..You may even wish to leave to American/European/Middle East oil companies later in life... One day, you will realize that this wait is nothing compared to the glory and beauty God has reserved for you. You will get this NNPC APL in Jesus name. Amen

Someone just share an important information that would be of help to many and you just cut it with this your usual post. NNPC is not the last bus stop for everyone. You should stop abeg.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
I think we should practice self control, so we don't become obsessed with the whole thing. It's true we want it to happen even sooner rather than later, but we should be able to have our emotions in check. It will happen when it comes. All this will only bring more anxiety.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eyenkuzi: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jurrell I sight you.Whats up

quote author=jurrell post=91055592]Well,since its been very quiet here, I just received word from an inside source that the EH list has been prepared and approved and would be uploaded to their system very soon. He refused to disclose exactly when the apl would be sent out though..but he confirmed its been approved..[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.