Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825562 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ElasticStone(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
adeakin777:

Hi ElasticStone, I appreciate your contribution on this thread. I think you were one of the successful GTs recently recruited by NNPC and would be privy to some pertinent information as an insider. Some other monikers have asserted that the exercise has been cancelled for EH. I just have one question for you, from your quote on 'no good news', does it corroborate the cancellation rumors? Your kind response will be appreciated.

Quite frankly, You guys should move on. But if Allah wills, anything could happen. Just pray that the internal staff currently writing exams today are adjudged not to be qualified and they are forced to come back to you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ElasticStone(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nyzin007:

Are you saying that the chance of getting APL is low or it has been cancelled completely?

I would say low since none of the people I've interacted with are managment. But the prevailing rumour around is that it has been cancelled.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
ElasticStone:

I would say low since none of the people I've interacted with are managment. But the prevailing rumour around is that it has been cancelled.

Prevailing rumour is not official.

There are different cadres in this recruitment exercise.

SS5 - SS4.

SS3- SS1.

...and management. Cadre.

Like I said, we will wait for official report.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Prevailing rumour is not official.

There are different cadres in this recruitment exercise.

SS5 - SS4.

SS3- SS1.

...and management. Cadre.

Like I said, we will zwait for official report.

The MD mentioned skills gap and competence deficiency as the reason for the delay in closing the EH recruitment.

Based on my extrapolation, after the promotion exercise, the EH would be concluded.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nyzin007:

When did he mention the train 7 project?

That was an error.

Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ATPx: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Train 7 is the AKK....Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano gas project.

Refinery is to oil as train is to Gas.

NLNG has other trains.

I don die. So train 7 is the AKK..

Are you actually EH applicant awaiting closure?

Nawao. I see why this recruitment is taking too long

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Train 7 is the AKK....Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano gas project.

Refinery is to oil as train is to Gas.

NLNG has other trains.

Train 7 is for NLNG. AKK is gas pipeline.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by princely83(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
The EH guys should just relax as the recruitment is still active. The ongoing exams are for management cadre especially those that are managers and the successful ones that ace the exams and subsequent interviews will be moving to general manager level. Also, recently nnpc has retired a lot of staffs and the numbers this September is quite much so there are a lot of spaces left for EH to fill even after promotion of workers on SS5 - SS1 cadre.

This the info I got.

The recruitment is still ALIVE.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
flowwolf09:

Train 7 is for NLNG. AKK is gas pipeline.

Thank you.

I guess I mixed them together somewhere.

Thanks again.[code][/code]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
ATPx:

I don die. So train 7 is the AKK..

Are you actually EH applicant awaiting closure?

Nawao. I see why this recruitment is taking too long

I mixed them up...and was busy when I type that....

Thank you for your understanding.

In that comment, you saw train is to gas as refinery is to oil...that tells you something.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
princely83:
The EH guys should just relax as the recruitment is still active. The ongoing exams are for management cadre especially those that are managers and the successful ones that ace the exams and subsequent interviews will be moving to general manager level. Also, recently nnpc has retired a lot of staffs and the numbers this September is quite much so there are a lot of spaces left for EH to fill even after promotion of workers on SS5 - SS1 cadre.

This the info I got.

Thank you for the information.

We will keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tekoa: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
princely83:

This the info I got.

This makes sense.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SicParvisMagna: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
princely83:

This the info I got.

One thing you cannot accuse EH hopefuls for is lack of patience or not relaxing. If anything we have been too relaxed. Further to this I think there is nothing wrong with going on Twitter to seek for the EH recruitment closure is any big deal provided we are respectful. It has been so long since this recruitment process began. We are due some official feedback.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
SicParvisMagna:

One thing you cannot accuse EH hopefuls for is lack of patience or not relaxing. If anything we have been too relaxed. Further to this I think there is nothing wrong with going on Twitter to seek for the EH recruitment closure is any big deal provided we are respectful. It has been so long since this recruitment process began. We are due some official feedback.

Well said brother.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nyzin007:

You are human!

Sure.

Thank you.

God will bless us all with the desires of our hearts.

Wishing you success especially.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
ElasticStone:

Quite frankly, You guys should move on. But if Allah wills, anything could happen. Just pray that the internal staff currently writing exams today are adjudged not to be qualified and they are forced to come back to you guys

Thank you for your kind response. Much appreciated.

Best Regards.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
ElasticStone:

Why should we pray for people writing exams to fail? what has that got to do with EH recruitment? Most of the applicants here are for SS5 - SS1 positions. the more people pass the exams and get promoted, that would mean more positions to be filled at the SS levels. Currently, SS2/SS1/M6 are writing exams. Please it would be nice you don't spread panic to people already stressed by the long wait. There's no rumour about cancellation. If anything, there's buzz that they most likely will not recruit Management cadre candidates hence the reason for the current MPE/IOR exams.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Firstgentleman1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by princely83(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
I will advise the EH guys to disregard the posts of these GT's as most of them don't even know what's happening in NNPC cos they are still at home. Moreover, they are happy spreading fake and unverified info here.

There is HOPE my prospective EH colleagues.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Firstgentleman1:

This is the reason why people with info fear to drop them. It is true that there are strong rumours of cancellation. You don't just dismiss that guy's claims like that. Besides, the corporation is even looking at offloading alot of the SS1 and SS2 guys into M6. This is because promotion is accelerated from SS6 to SS3... From SS2 and SS1 upwards, promotion drags. So you see people spending a lot of time in those two positions..

The GMD once mentioned that expertise they were looking for, they could not find it among the interviewed EHs. He mentioned that the corporation could not afford to hire EH and still go ahead to train them like GTs.

Dropping the info of cancellation here takes a whole lot of courage.. No one is happy about it and the prayer is that the corporation should have a change of heart. It will do a whole lot of good. Even in the midst of all these, it is the hope of the GTs that they will get to receive the EHs soon.

Train who, how, when? If you see the level of certifications and experiences of these most EHs you go fear. For instance, if you don't know any, you must know or have read about Jarus who is also among EHs applicants. So no point in that statement!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Inside Life! Employees in an organization have shared some private information(albeit rumors) regarding the recruitment in their organization and outsiders are discrediting it. Well, to each their own. To the successful GTs who painstakingly visited this thread even though not obligated to share any information, but did, I do appreciate your concerns and submissions. I believe that some of you genuinely want this EH quagmire to come to successful conclusion. I'd also appeal not to be discouraged in sharing whatever information you deem necessary as regards the EH recruitment. To the EH hopefuls, I just want us to keep up with the pressure on the SM platforms and be prayerful. I do believe and pray that this EH would be concluded favorably for us before the year runs out.

NB- If the EH exercise is/has been cancelled(I do not wish so), I do not believe(my personal opinion) NNPC would announce it on any public forum or even notify anyone. They cancelled a whole recruitment of both GTs and EHs in 2014 without any iota of information and I do not think that would be changing anytime soon.

I wish everyone the best in their various endeavors.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
princely83:
I will advise the EH guys to disregard the posts of these GT's as most of them don't even know what's happening in NNPC cos they are still at home. Moreover, they are happy spreading fake and unverified info here.

There is HOPE my prospective EH colleagues.

Nice one here.

They are at home and do not have sensitive information.

All they have posted here are rumours.

Inside life;

They couldn't share information earlier. Now, they can share "information".

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
"Few minutes into the morning".. Enjoy the morning dew!! God will make you swim in rivers of joy in Jesus name. Amen. Congratulations in advance in Jesus name. Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 6:07am On Sep 24, 2020
zoputa:
"Few minutes into the morning".. Enjoy the morning dew!! God will make you swim in rivers of joy in Jesus name. Amen. Congratulations in advance in Jesus name. Amen.

Sir,where is your twin brother pastor Hooha ? Been a while .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Let me make a submission here....

MPE guys were already preparing for their promotion exams before the lockdown..i.e those on SS1 due for promotion to M6...

IOR guys are the ones who just entered SS1 and those who had already done up to 2 years on SS2..

This is an indication that as these guys move up the ladder to fill up management positions,the lower grades are vacant the newbies (GTs) can only fill up the SS6 positions after their training...meaning some positions on SS5-SS1 are vacant..spirits won't fill them I suppose...there was already rumours that the advertised positions for management during the recruitment won't work again,and I was told by a staff that this IOR was to augment for that...it won't be fair for someone outside the industry to come and boss over those who have been in the system from scratch was the argument put forward by some agitated staffs..you can imagine the badbelle most staffs would have been carrying for people like the former COO upstream who later resigned as COO business and ventures that entered the corporation in 2015 and rose that high...

In conclusion let's wait for the final outcome of this recently concluded exercise...some failed though as I was told,because their results are out and those guys will certainly remain in their position...
Blessed day everyone...

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Thanks �@Ezalb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.