Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835877 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
prestraph:
This tread is so tiring with incessant assumptions. Thank God sniper is cheap...many will reach out for it when they get regret mail. Depopulate Nigeria mbok.

Haba!
How can you say such?
Your comment is so inhumane

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nooora(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Shaking my head, how come you managed to be alive in 2019? If you are actually true to your words, you should have died of snipper since 2015 when the country was harder.
prestraph:
This tread is so tiring with incessant assumptions. Thank God sniper is cheap...many will reach out for it when they get regret mail. Depopulate Nigeria mbok.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please don't crucify prestraph. That he mentioned "sniper" doesn't obliterate every other sense he made, or the fact that there are deadlier chemicals (with less catchy names) people consume out there. The message is don't coman kee yourself on interview mail matter; the adrenaline being pumped here might just be sniper to some.
Anyway @prestraph, "Encouraging suicide may just be criminal", and I dunno what doesn't count.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Qaribullahi(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
souljar:
Please don't crucify prestraph. That he mentioned "sniper" doesn't obliterate every other sense he made, or the fact that there are deadlier chemicals (with less catchy names) people consume out there. The message is don't coman kee yourself on interview mail matter; the adrenaline being pumped here might just be sniper to some.
Anyway @prestraph, "Encouraging suicide may just be criminal", and I dunno what doesn't count.

Really of course, and the recruitment is also uncertain now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
Am I the only one that think Maikanti Baru is the next petroleum minister and this recruitment am very optimistic that is going to be as smooths and it's started in shaa Allah and we all gonna be call for our interview very soon by the Grace of God. Never lose hope brothers a times Almighty shakes the table to Test your faith in him.best of luck to all of us.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
My reliable source told me that all your so called reliable sources are unreliable! Abeg make we hear word.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
It's wellquote author=Umarpkd post=79526393]Am I the only one that think Maikanti Baru is the next petroleum minister and this recruitment am very optimistic that is going to be as smooths and it's started in shaa Allah and we all gonna be call for our interview very soon by the Grace of God. Never lose hope brothers a times Almighty shakes the table to Test your faith in him.best of luck to all of us.[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 21, 2019
prestraph:

You applied for this job, hope its not HR?�

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2019
I see most of you blasting the guy that said something about sniper. From my observations, you are no better than him. See all the insults. It’s obvious he has a lot of negative energy. Last I checked, negative energy can’t help negative energy and that’s what you guys are doing. With your dirty swear words. Two wrongs can’t make anything right.
P.s let’s reduce unnecessary posts please. Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Moham553:
My reliable source told me that all your so called reliable sources are unreliable! Abeg make we hear word.

I'm telling you my brother.some.peoples reliable source is a worker at ore Depot.

If your source is not part of the recruitment unit/ team in abuja .I'm so sorry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by engrnic: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2019
goodmorning guys,please has the interview invitation mail dropped?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2019
engrnic:
goodmorning guys,please has the interview invitation mail dropped?

No
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by prestraph: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2019
No need to rant...only time will tell.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fesvit: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2019
For the first time in 3 weeks; checking up on this trend and I don't have to surf over four pages of comments, after about 6hrs from my last visit. cool

These new appointments, really made so many reliable sources unreliable.... grin grin

....finally na God hand everything dey; he is the Father of all godfathers: He is my God the father, so I don't just rely on godfathers......las las we will all be fine! wink wink

Goodluck guys!

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2019
Fesvit:
For the first time in 3 weeks; checking up on this trend and I don't have to surf over four pages of comments, after about 6hrs from my last visit. cool

These new appointments, really made so many reliable sources unreliable.... grin grin

....finally na God hand everything dey; he is the Father of all godfathers: He is my God the father, so I don't just really on godfathers......las las we will all be fine! wink wink

Goodluck guys!

We preach too much in this country though but its fine. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2019
ternamee:
Is it a sack or tenure expiration? If it is tenure expiration then it is easy to know or predict when the baton would change hands. Nobody needs a source for that.

Guys, Baru is retiring. He is 60
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Qaribullahi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
yungmin:

Guys, Baru is retiring. He is 60
Yes, He will clock 60 years on 7 July 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by andrewtosin(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
I think the fact that they have decided that the interview mails would be sent next week (that's if those "reliable sources" are reliable) will be unaffected by the removal of Dr Maikanti Baru. This is because those that are in the decision making process were already in the know that Baru would retire by age (even weeks or months before his retirement).

Hence Baru's removal should not hamper the timings for interview messages

My view oh

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Make una no worry, before this thread go reach 200 pages, Dem go call us grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Arysexy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
prestraph:

Sniper has been banned. Sorry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
Arysexy:

Sniper has been banned. Sorry
Myfatha grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
I just have to say this @prestraph is a mumu @souljar is a bigger mumu then @gbyms I really don't know where you stand grin

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Omamuzo7(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dis group is full of xters. Well nnpc has brought me back to been active in nairaland.
With d way some reason if any company is to employ dem, hmmmm hope issues will not worsen.
Please lets stop posting tins dat are irrelevant.
In my opinion recruitment process continues as it has nothing to do with baru.
During d test, one of d NNPC staffs said dey will soon retire so dey are bringing us in to replace dem. So it os obvious dey no most of dem are retiring including baru.
So we lets chill nd do other tins
My piece

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BCYemz(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Awoooh! See write up..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bujebudanu1(m): 6:09am On Jun 22, 2019
Nnpc gmd is based on appointment and politics as we all all.

Next 4 years another person is coming, the next another person .like that like that.

They know baru was going.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2019
The recruitment process already get k-leg.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 6:58am On Jun 22, 2019
I believe Baru recommended Kyari for the post of GMD, pls don't ask me how,i don't believe much in "my source told me" . This recruitment will end in Praise , just pray that political influence doesn't lead to the unknown, which i strongly believe it won't.
People retire almost every month in different subsidiaries of NNPC. More subsidiaries are coming up. The best thing to do now is to prepare for the interview.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2019
what I wanted to see on this group is sharing of knowledge regarding interviews!
this is the only thing that will make sense, not reliable source or unreliable sources,
please let's be OPTIMISTIC!
like seriously let's share some knowledge here, for those of you who have experience for attending like 100
interviews!
Hhahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by deegwalas: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2019
LADAN BOWS OUT OF DPR

Following the expiration of the tenure of Mr. Mordecai Ladan as the Director of Petroleum Resources, and in line with the provisions of Circular Ref. No.SGF.50/S.II/C.S/268, the former Director (2015 - 2019) has formally handed over the affairs of the Department to the most senior officer Mr. Ahmad Rufai Shakur, the Deputy Director and Head, Corporate Services Division in an Acting capacity.

Mr Shakur comes on board with over 32 years experience in the oil and gas industry with very robust service records in the regulatory arm of the sector.

A graduate of the Ahmadu Bello University with a Master of Business Administration degree. Mr. Shakur has held various positions across the value chain of the DPR from the zonal offices to headquarter and has attended numerous management and leadership courses locally and internationally in notable institutions worldwide like the Columbia Business School, New York USA and Wharton Business School, Pennsylvania, USA.

Embodied with renowned past records in strategic leadership, corporate governance and optimal performance, Mr Shakur is expected to steer the Department to the next level.

SIGNED

HEAD, PUBLIC AFFAIRS
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fajs: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Can we just stop all this assumptions an stop in-necessary anxiety let’s wait till when they start sending out invite for interview
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
=
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Fajs:
Can we just stop all this assumptions an stop in-necessary anxiety let’s wait till when they start sending out invite for interview
Please how does the so-called assumptions affect you? This is a public forum and everybody is free to post what they like. You can choose to read and ignore, or not to read at all. You are the one creating anxiety for yourself bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: hannychic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.