Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833279 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patosky4U: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jarus:

Saw what coming? Joke or what?

Did anybody tell you he is close to the president in Aso Rock to know who the president wants to sack?

oga jarus make i no joke again? The level of reliable source at last was becoming tiring na!!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremaxx: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congrats
Chibusoil:
I just got a success mail from nnpc. Pls d new person has no influence oo. Chck ur mail. Who else received. U can chck d portal too its changed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emzenoz(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chibusoil:
I just got a success mail from nnpc. Pls d new person has no influence oo. Chck ur mail. Who else received. U can chck d portal too its changed.
Broda make no wise
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by zeenaman: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
While we await NNPC's call, I need advice please. I got a congratulatory mail from an insurance firm I had an interview with last week. They want me to start training with them soon.The role is marketing, and absolutely commission based, with zero salary. Are there prospects? Is it worth it please?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wudeama(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chibusoil:
Congratulations.... Please can you post the message so we know if it's genuine ...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yusuf0876(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chibusoil:
why are you lying? post it here and let's see
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
12 Things You Should Know About New NNPC GMD Mele Kyari

1, Mele Kyari was born on the 8th of January 1965 in Maiduguri, Borno State.

2, He attended Government Community Secondary School Biu in Borno State between 1977 to 1982.

3, Mr. Kyari graduated from University of Maiduguri in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science in Geology.

4, He was Nigeria’s Representative at the OPEC before his appointment as NNPC Cms

5, The new GMD is not related to Buhari’s chief of staff Abba Kyari

6, Within the last 27 years Kyari has traversed the entire value chain of the petroleum industry posting resounding performance in all his assignments and duty posts.

7, In 2007 Kyari won the GMD Prize for the Overall Best Performance for NNPC Management Development Program

8, In 2007 he was also awarded GED CS Award for best Performance in Leadership

9, Kyari, led a team that proposed and managed the Direct Sales and Direct Purchase (DSDP) arrangement of Petroleum products from 2016 to date, a process that saved the nation $1 million in 2016 when compared with the previous crude SWAP arrangement with products.

10, He has participated in various deep water projects across the globe.

11, Kyari as head of Crude Oil Marketing Division of the NNPC has ensured optimum determination and secured government’s equities and entitlements of crude oil, Natural Gas Liquids, NGL, Liquefied Petroleum Gas, LPG production from various fiscal arrangements.

12, Kyari is also a unionist, and many have cited his activism as a trade unionist as likely reason why he is an advocate for transparency. He is fondly called by other unionists as “grand chairman.”
-#PerSecondNews.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kolasheyi: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
You guys should learn from the disparity between the past questions that were flying left & right and the actual test questions

Don't be over anxious about any information heard from any source or waste your money on any interview tutorials or handbook

Buy good food with your money. Be in good health and right state of mind before the interview. Surf the internet for interview clues, pray and let God do His part

My token

29 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BCYemz(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kolasheyi:
You guys should learn from the disparity between the past questions that were flying left & right and the actual test questions

Don't be over anxious about any information heard from any source or waste your money on any interview tutorials or handbook

Buy good food with your money. Be in good health and right state of mind before the interview. Surf the internet for interview clues, pray and let God do His part

My token

Broken table legs
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DivineKayy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kolasheyi:

My token
coolOne cold bottle of drink for this person here...

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dagah2:

If 7 cups= N70
26 cups=?
Cross multiply...26×70/7
Answer is N260

The question asked for the "26 cups" and not "26 cups of beans", I think it is a trick question that aims to test for a candidate's attention to detail.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Millerules(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
What if we are the ones tricking ourselves undecided ?
BenFlash:

The question asked for the "26 cups" and not "26 cups of beans", I think it is a trick question that aims to test for a candidate's attention to detail.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
qwertyboss:

got-you!
so you left it blank,
abeee?

Yes nah, it is a trick question. They are banking on the fact that candidates will not read carefully and jump into solving the primary school maths.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Millerules:
What if we are the ones tricking ourselves undecided ?

I'd rather risk losing 1 mark by not answering it than lose more via negative marking. The cheapness of the question is suspect.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Millerules(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
Well, we are past that already and hoping for the next stage to favour us.

BT I still feel It would have been clearly stated in the instructions and not concealed even with the aim of mass elimination.

BenFlash:

I'd rather risk losing 1 mark by not answering it than lose more via negative marking. The cheapness of the question is suspect.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emzenoz(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Millerules:
Well, we are past that already and hoping for the next stage to favour us.

BT I still feel It would have been clearly stated in the instructions and not concealed even with the aim of mass elimination.

Thats true because it said "answer all questions"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2019

2, He attended Government Community Secondary School Biu in Borno State between 1977 to 1982.

3, Mr. Kyari graduated from University of Maiduguri in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science in Geology.

4, He was Nigeria’s Representative at the OPEC before his appointment as NNPC Cms

6, Within the last 27 years Kyari has traversed the entire value chain of the petroleum industry posting resounding performance in all his assignments and duty posts.

7, In 2007 Kyari won the GMD Prize for the Overall Best Performance for NNPC Management Development Program

9, Kyari, led a team that proposed and managed the Direct Sales and Direct Purchase (DSDP) arrangement of Petroleum products from 2016 to date, a process that saved the nation $1 million in 2016 when compared with the previous crude SWAP arrangement with products.

11, Kyari as head of Crude Oil Marketing Division of the NNPC has ensured optimum determination and secured government’s equities and entitlements of crude oil, Natural Gas Liquids, NGL, Liquefied Petroleum Gas, LPG production from various fiscal arrangements.

12, Kyari is also a unionist, and many have cited his activism as a trade unionist as likely reason why he is an advocate for transparency. He is fondly called by other unionists as “grand chairman.”

Congratulations Mele, please make Nigeria proud!
~BYA���

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Now they have changed GMD power has chnaged hand, new cartel will wanna hijack the process now, may God just help us all....as for the interviews, believe in yourself, confidence is the key, buy them, is not about smartness as a matter of fact the way people present smartness might even irritate the interviewers gan, las las a God hand we dey.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
BenFlash:

Yes nah, it is a trick question. They are banking on the fact that candidates will not read carefully and jump into solving the primary school maths.

There is nothing like trick questions

Instructions where clear "Answer all question"

The Invigilators categorically said " Candidiates should relax & answer, should not cheat as d questions are easy"

And you guys on nairaland dey form trick questions & missing full stops

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Qaribullahi(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Moham553:

Congratulations Mele, please make Nigeria proud!
~BYA���

I doubt if they will still call for interview next week due to this new development

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damilola142: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Chibusoil:
Post if real....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nooora(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
The new development should speed up the process if at all the outgoing hands have any interest in the recruitment.
Qaribullahi:

I doubt if they will still call for interview next week due to this new development

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by fabbiano77(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Somebori cannot even like his post on Nairaland if it doesn't receive any "likes" from Nairalanders...is it a crime to like one's post... grin >: cool cool undecided...just

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kolasheyi:

My token

Good talk, but our past students that are currently in NLNG, DPR, Shell, Oando, etc will not call interview tutorials a waste.

By the way, we never said you must attend our tutorials to pass. It is just like ICAN exam center. Some people need coaching, some study alone and pass.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
Qaribullahi:

I also doubt.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BCYemz(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
fabbiano77:
Somebori cannot even like his post on Nairaland if it doesn't receive any "likes" from Nairalanders...is it a crime to like one's post... grin >: cool cool undecided...just

Eat that like !
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jiang:

There is nothing like trick questions

Instructions where clear "Answer all question"

The Invigilators categorically said " Candidiates should relax & answer, should not cheat as d questions are easy"

And you guys on nairaland dey form trick questions & missing full stops

So una still dey solve questions wey don pass, when we re talking about interview date. Chai...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Qaribullahi(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
You should now contact your reliable sources when we're getting invites rather than discussing anything else

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by prestraph: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
This tread is so tiring with incessant assumptions. Thank God sniper is cheap...many will reach out for it when they get regret mail. Depopulate Nigeria mbok.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BCYemz(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
prestraph:
This tread is so tiring with incessant assumptions. Thank God sniper is cheap...many will reach out for it when they get regret mail. Depopulate Nigeria mbok.

Quite Insensitive! joke?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
prestraph:

E Neva reach like that Biko. Nor be everything Dem dey use dey play

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.