Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833643 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Firstgentleman1:
Please take note of the following from a very reliable source:

1. You guys should take a very chilled pill.

2. Surprisingly, a lot of people failed the test. How that happened despite various reports I heard from people about the ease of the test still baffles me till now.

3. When you get an invite, please do well to prepare yourself adequately. The interview phase will be a very rigorous one. It is a major decider.

4. Do not be scared by this. You only need to be as natural as possible. Your eloquence and general knowledge also comes to play here.

5. If you do not get an invite at the end of the day, dust yourself and move on. Because with what I am seeing here, some people may get highly depressed.

Good day!!!

All these reliable source people sef. Stop claiming any source. What I see here is a generic, common knowledge inference without any "source" like info passed.

1. We all know that. A recruitment process like this would require applicants to be calm and patient. Common knowledge.

2. Expected. We all know only a handful would be invited. 50% of such high number of candidates can't be invited as they wouldn't be able to handle such numbers for the interviews and from past years, it's evident, only a handful would be shortlisted which would indicate failure for a lot due to whatever selection criteria is imposed

3. Obviously. Common knowledge

4. Obviously. Common knowledge

5. Obviously.. What else.. Common knowledge

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Firstgentleman1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Firstgentleman1:

OK. Have yourself a nice day. Like I said earlier, take a very chilled pill.

Bye.

You too. Have a very wonderful day. Bless
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
I am on the 180th page cool

Oya Gather lets take a selfie grin

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
hmmmn
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
BenFlash:

The answer is not available as we do not know the price of the cup?
got-you! so you left it blank, abeee?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
noise makers!
oyya! call them

Notes.
For further enquiries, please call the helpdesk on – 0946081927
We look forward to seeing you.
CAREERS@NNPC.
Careers @ NNPC
Copyright © 2019 NNPC. All rights reserved.

Non-compliance with test guidelines and requirements will lead to disqualification.
Validation of credentials in line with our advertised criteria will continue throughout the exercise and candidates will be disqualified if found not to meet set criteria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Dagah2:

Not at all, all the questions had its correct answers. For the one of p+q etc, it had its instruction from the one set afterwards, problem to decoding the logical reasoning was consequent to the rearrangement of all the questions. Check proper, your number one question is someone else's 52nd question. Similar to the very common paper type in JAMB's UTME

You are wrong, those 2 questions he referenced have no answers, the logic given in the first of such questions (the one that asked about grandson of D or so)can't be used for the last 2.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patosky4U: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
all this reliable source self I don tire for una matter ooooo.

if u know u are tired of reliable source ....gather here

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Baselm:

You are wrong, those 2 questions he referenced have no answers, the logic given in the first of such questions (the one that asked about grandson of D or so)can't be used for the last 2.
exactly..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
From a reliable source, this thread is now 180 pages. Congrats guys, it isn't easy grin

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chibusoil: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
From a very reliable source, jus now..i heard i will be called for the next stage. Am so happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DivineKayy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Chibusoil:
From a very reliable source, jus now..i heard i will be called for the next stage. Am so happy.
Congratulations...next

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Chibusoil:
When will the interview hold? Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ivory45: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
I heard interview invites are rolling from Tomorrow... State wide ie it could vary from state to state
Since a lot will be called prepare hard for the interview
Also the Org that handled it cant beg manipulated now until they submit their list to NNPC after sending invites so the long leg squad will kick out those who didn't WOW during the interview

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emzenoz(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ivory45:
I heard interview invites are rolling from Tomorrow... State wide ie it could vary from state to state
Also the Org that handled it cant beg manipulated now until they submit their list to NNPC after sending invites so the long leg squad will kick out those who didn't WOW during the interview
deeply touched cuz not many persons get the opportunity to get such a life changing information, I had to take an Okada immediately to my village to share this precious information with my people.
Even the council of chiefs, the igwe and village people were so impressed and grateful they extended their greetings to this nairaland user that posted this! And said thanks for sharing!

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Millerules(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Heard from where/who?
Wait....Sorry oo...did u post wit a smart watch? Cos ds typos sef ehn can make a blindman sef doubt ur source. grin grin next!!

Ivory45:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 2el(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ivory45:

Hope tomorrow wont be tomorrow.. cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ivory45:

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
2el:

See this my oga from NYSC thread donkey years ago...

Potential coworker I hail
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ShadowM(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
2el:

grin Guy you dey so!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Good evening good people of this house, i need a study/preparatory material for the forthcoming interview, anybody to the rescue?? thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
From a reliable source, "all your reliable sources ain't shit!" cool
Reliable source that has not given you appointment letter, is that one kuma a reliable source? grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
mvem:
be realistic....its well documented what happens in nnpc and other Nigeria agencies and parastatals...if you say it's not true then you are just lying to yourself. You say the system is changing, fine it might be but one year wouldn't make a total change...

It has always been like that. All mass recruitments ever done by NNPC, at least 50% of the intakes were by merit.

I have seen too many people without connection get jobs in NNPC to agree with that shit that you must have connection before you get job there.

It's just impossible that all the 100 people they will recruit, for example, will come via connection. Just fight for the spaces available for merit. And I'm sure that can't be less than 50%.

This connection talk is very defeatist. I hate to hear it. I mentioned that in the book I wrote in 2014. I have been on a mission to disabuse people's minds of this.

Look, there are some interview performances that make you irresistible even if the devil was the one that interviewed you. Focus on wowing them and forget this connection talk. NNPC has probably over 10k staff, are you saying everyone got there by connection?

That was how one guy was expressing same defeatist mindset while undergoing last DPR recruitment. The guy is in DPR now.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FuckDaMods: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Una no wan get sense here abi? So if they employ you guys this is how you will be chit chatting while on duty? Especially those ones forming good, gentle and prayerful.. Abi una think say na by the way una act on nairaland? How can i come here to check meaningful info and end up reading 100 pages of market women talks? The only time this thread should be active is when people have start getting their interview invites. Till then make una get sense and go sleep if you don't have anything to with your life.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bluekhid: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
anytime I remember what FRSC, fire service and Nigerian prisons did to me in their so called recruitment I cant stop praying to God to just favor me!!
Jarus no doubt people don't get jobs by Grace but my brother most of the jobs are for connected people. the test we wrote is taking longer time for the results to be released or at least let's know the next stage. Jamb organized the exam, it doesn't take more than a week for jamb results to be released so what the Bleep is holding this one?
I think they are gambling with our results.
anyways am hopeful
Grace is all we ask for!!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bluekhid:
anytime I remember what FRSC, fire service and Nigerian prisons did to me in their so called recruitment I cant stop praying to God to just favor me!!
Jarus no doubt people don't get jobs by Grace but my brother most of the jobs are for connected people. the test we wrote is taking longer time for the results to be released or at least let's know the next stage. Jamb organized the exam, it doesn't take more than a week for jamb results to be released so what the Bleep is holding this one?
I think they are gambling with our results.
anyways am hopeful
Grace is all we ask for!!

You said this test result is taking too long after less than 3 weeks?

Seriously?

Even private sector test for 20 people takes longer.

Go and check the 2011/2012 NNPC thread to see the number of months it took between test and interview.

It is not about releasing result, it is about analysing the result and making decisions on interview and putting in place resources to conduct interview before sending interview invites out. It is not JAMB result that everyone will get result and use to process admission. It involves a lot of analysis and decisions and planning for interview before inviting people for interview. Unlike JAMB that will just release result for everybody, JAMB is just the contractor for conducting the test and sending test scores. It is not JAMB that will analyse the test, make decisions on cut-off, get management approval for interview, fix dates for interview, allocate and inform interviewers in advance. All these complex bureaucracies are not in JAMB result process.

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 2el(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
theSpark:

See this my oga from NYSC thread donkey years ago...

Potential coworker I hail

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Skevin: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2019
*News Alert*

According to This Day newspaper, a new NNPC GMD has just been announced. He is Mele Kyari,set to take over from Baru on the 7th July.

This recruitment is likely going to last longer than earlier thought.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2019
NNPC GMD replaced, new chief officers appointed too. Someone is shaking table somewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Lol
Lol
Now no more reliable sources cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.