Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825117 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremaxx: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Thanks
datascience:

Check spam. Yes
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donogaga(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Its very difficult to login right now. As a matter of fact, its not opening.

The attached pix is what you get when you try to login.

Guys, what's the way forward?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hiploko(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
donogaga:
Its very difficult to login right now. As a matter of fact, its not opening.

The attached pix is what you get when you try to login.

Guys, what's the way forward?
Hold, you will login smoothly very soon. I am confident it is been worked on
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BigBashiru: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hiploko:
Hold, you will login smoothly in very soon. I am confident it is been worked on

Can the black man do anything and do it excellently??

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hiploko(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
BigBashiru:

Can the black man do anything and do it excellently??
We will get there soon. Little technical issues that are been worked on i guess

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by msb247(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Someone is wondering whether one can reapply with a different email after confirming submission since each profile is tied to a particular position lipsrsealed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by msb247(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Profile issues. I can't even login anymore undecided. I hope this gets rectified asap. I need to know whether or not my details are intact.

The deadline for applications may need to be extended if these issues prolong else many grieved Nigerians may say or do sth nasty that's not nice
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BigBashiru: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
msb247:
Profile issues. I can't even login anymore undecided. I hope this gets rectified asap. I need to know whether or not my details are intact.

The deadline for applications may need to be extended if these issues prolong else many grieved Nigerians may say or do sth nasty that's not nice

They won't extend the deadline. Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Okeji(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Pls house, am having difficulty reducing my CV to 200kb or less even on pdf. I need help plsssss!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kingiyke22(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
Is anybody having difficulties logging in to the Recruitment portal? because I am having difficulties logging in. when I log in, the system automatically logs me out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by koma1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Please guys how can I change the vacancy I applied for before submission. I started the application for a wrong post though I've not submitted
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Wallace72: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Did my registration halfway 2 days ago, bieng trying to complete it since morning but i'm still unable to login back to the registration form. One time it thought it got through, jerimiah's profile displayed on my screen and thats absurd as i'm not jerimiah. Please, anyone else with this problem? solution please?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MACHINE12: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Please house,I filled the form in the nnpc career portal and they sent me a verification mail.Now I tapped on the mail and was directed to login with my password and username.Now I did so but they are unable to redirect me to the continuation process 4 registration.Any advice please from the house.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
MACHINE12:
Please house,I filled the form in the nnpc career portal and they sent me a verification mail.Now I tapped on the mail and was directed to login with my password and username.Now I did so but they are unable to redirect me to the continuation process 4 registration.Any advice please from the house.

The site is damn bad at the moment
Hold on a little
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wallace72:
Did my registration halfway 2 days ago, bieng trying to complete it since morning but i'm still unable to login back to the registration form. One time it thought it got through, jerimiah's profile displayed on my screen and thats absurd as i'm not jerimiah. Please, anyone else with this problem? solution please?

The site have been malfunctioning since today..
Hopefully it might be resolved by tomorrow or monday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starpro87(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
msb247:

Imagine this.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by T4kbaba(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
I can't upload my professional certificate ooo. It does not pop the list to choose from.l used UCbrowser, chrome, Mozilla but not fruitful. Help ooooo.

1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnmba: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Please i cannot upload my waec and others except cv that is pdf. Pls assist me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibrahim94(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
please House, can a graduate with 2:2 without masters certificate apply?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starpro87(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Macgyver1:
NNPC. The truth is that this recruitment is just to fulfill all righteousness, slots have been allocated and the merit will be less than 10%
Certain
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by koma1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Please guys how can I change the vacancy I applied for before submission. I started the application for a wrong post though I've not submitted.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ojaydedon(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
I have been trying to upload passport.
it keeps rejecting.
I have met all requirement for passport uploading
but still telling me what I don't know
any help?
I have used different passports.
am frustrated
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Christabelle(f): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
Try now, the site is working well from my end now. And people's names have stopped appearing on my page . Thank God
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starpro87(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
be4dem:
i am getting invalid captcha, you are a robot. Please house what should i do
You are a robot, simple.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gec8: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
You people are like 1,000,000 that have applied for this job sha.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by odi104: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Guys, where did you upload your CV cause i can't see anywhere to put mine after uploading all other documents.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EMXTAN1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Must d background be white? I tried uploading with d red background and it went smoothly unlike d white
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donogaga(m): 12:27am On Mar 17, 2019
This is what is displaying now. Like forever....

Its just showing "loading.... Please wait.
It has been like this for hours.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by samuel3818: 1:27am On Mar 17, 2019
Good morning guys. Please I need assistance with the passport upload. I have tried it several times without success. I have switched browsers and even devices without success. It keeps telling me "Processing Image quality definition". I would appreciate any form of assistance. i stayed awake just because of this thing. Thanks and regards
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bytheyan(f): 1:44am On Mar 17, 2019
agadamalik:
Please any knowledge of closing date.

26th

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by twatty: 2:12am On Mar 17, 2019
samuel3818:
Good morning guys. Please I need assistance with the passport upload. I have tried it several times without success. I have switched browsers and even devices without success. It keeps telling me "Processing Image quality definition". I would appreciate any form of assistance. i stayed awake just because of this thing. Thanks and regards
DMainMan:
B. THE MANAGERIAL CADRE

Be not more than 45 years of age as at December 31st, 2018.
Have a Bachelors Degree in one of the following categories: First Class, Second Class upper, Second Class lower with Masters Degree OR HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with Masters Degree in designated disciplines.
Possess a minimum of 18 - 20 years' rexperience with, at least 3 - 5 years at a managerial/leadership level in an organisation of comparative size.
Must have completed NYSC or possess NYSC exemption certificate at the time of this application

TO APPLY FOR ANY OF THE CATEGORY OF EXPERIENCED HIRES, come to the following link:

https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/experience_hire.php
I need help with passport not working.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by twatty: 2:14am On Mar 17, 2019
The process is working until you get to the passport point,that's were the issue is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.