Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834355 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MumJ4J: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
Burchester:

You’re really pained. You think if you don’t share experiences so you automatically get the job. With or out expo if you’re destined to get the job, you will get it. Do you think it’s only the interview question factors that matters in this recruitment. No wonder Nigerian like you are not moving forward.

Another baby in the building. Do you know the person and how far he has gone in life? What do you guys learn in school sef? This is issue is very simple. It is a malpractice to share interview questions to others that are yet to go in for the interview. Why you guys just being stupid? And to think that some of you are hustling for your first job with this kind of attitude. Na wa

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by enesi009: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
hosey:

Nice one. They dont know school is different from this. Many of them sharing are otondos who just finished school or new nairalanders seeking attention. In school, if you tell people the questions u sat for, it is not going to affect your score performance as your marks will not be reduced. There is also no different between 70 and 100 as u all score A. But in this, 1 mark is the different between success and failure. You are also competing with your respective states.

Those ones asking for expo are hypocrites. They wont share such in that situation and are looking to manipulate the otondo corpers who just graduate quoting God to deceive them. They are naive and want to get attention. They feel they have performed well enough. Not knowing that the more they talk, the more they are depreciating their chances.

Aside that, it is a malpractice. I cant trust such people in job. In there mind, they are thinking they are nice and not knowing what they are doing is bad. You just destroyed other people from respective states who practiced well without external help. You are not different from an exam cheat.

An advantage of 1 percent could be difference of success and failure in a tight competition like this. After everyone has done interview, u can den start dropping your interview and interact for the people seeking the later job opportunity to learn.

It is very unfair for those candidates who did interview first. Let it all be even. If you truly deserve NNPC, you wont be going up and down checking and looking for expo as if their life depend on it. Guess that is how most of them had 2.1 and first class at school.

I feel bad for honest people who are being cheated.
exactly my broda dose asking for interview tips and telling others dat it doesn't matter if u share ur xperience and that if God say na your own it will be urs.. Den y are dose pple den asking for tips..dey also should believe say if na my own na my own and do dier interview without asking.. If dats dier believe

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
I'm glad people are gradually speaking up for uprightness. Why I joined this crusade is 'cos I recalled that philosophy which I've lived with, If you don't speak up when you see wrong/evil, you're guilty of similar/worse evil.

There are many locks for the brain. Some are locked by complacency, some liberality, some dubiosity, some integrity, and others conditional standards. Whatever brain lock you use, good lock o!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nurd(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
I am not against sharing info. Those who are inclined should continue.

But consider this...

The lady that was ushering us in heard one guy sharing tips outside. She quickly warned him, saying he is already ruining his chances. At least, she must have some insights about the recruitment to have said that.

That doesn't mean anyone that is willing should stop sharing oo. Just some things to think about.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremaxx: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Macgyver the dreamer(quote author=Macgyver1 post=80072888]

APL is collected, b4 medicals![/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by rushman003: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Well! I really don't give a damn about what people say about people giving hint on expected interview question ! Whether you say or not say who dem go pick na him dem go pick. I benefitted a lot in this forum esp. On NNPC recruitment , recruiters aren't even strict with procedures they show concern and give hint so why would you not help fellow on this faceless forum. I got to the center around 1pm, started my verification process you will get green file fill it with your photocopies, credentials and CV,. You go to the point of verifying your invite letter, from there to credentials verification. After you will be usher to amphitheater which we used car park today, from there you listen to your name to be called up to the panelist.

Interview question
My project in school, unsafe act with traveling by road, where I am best fit in, nnpc knowledge.

Its all about you, your basic knowledge of course of study, you CV not even your work exp, and safety.

#shalom
On night transit back to my base

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Burchester:

You’re really pained. You think if you don’t share experiences so you automatically get the job. With or out expo if you’re destined to get the job, you will get it. Do you think it’s only the interview question factors that matters in this recruitment. No wonder Nigerian like you are not moving forward.
I have seen that you are the type that rely on expos and cheating to pass an exam. I wish you the best though. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by oyeezah(f): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
NigelCundy:
Shell Petroleum Development Company career website on jobs.shell.com

thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Fremaxx:
Macgyver the dreamer(quote author=Macgyver1 post=80072888]

APL is collected, b4 medicals!

FreMaxx wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by enesi009: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
souljar:

Kingbee, If I ever benefited from any leakage of any sort, in all of my life, it was engineering drawing at 200l, 7yrs ago. Maybe you should go back and look at when we raised the issue on this thread, and not try to jump into a taxiing plane. Thank you.
Btw, I did my interview on day2. There was no sign until at the end of that day that the questions had a specific format.
exactly too mine was day 2 and day one ppl Neva specifically reveal format of d interview and we all went and do ours

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

I have seen that you are the type that rely on expos and cheating to pass an exam. I wish you the best though. shocked shocked
You’re really funny. So you can judge who rely on expo. Nothing you won’t see on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OptimistBrain: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sandieeee:
I just noticed its only engineering graduates dey share interview tips, lol.
Lol.. They dunno what's going on.... They dunno. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
Burchester:

You’re really funny. So you can judge who rely on expo. Nothing you won’t see on nairaland.
But bro, you know what we are saying is the right thing. We can share general info on interviews. But not telling someone explicitly what you were asked.
Now see, I meet someone who was interviewd on 2nd while I was interviewd on 5th. He read computer engineering while I read computer science. We were interviewed by different panels, but guess what, we were asked the same question and it was the same question that he went ahead and revealed to someone who read computer science from his state. When I counseled him and told him that he was giving that guy undue advantage over himself and by extension others too. His eyes opened and he regretted it instantly. I even went ahead to tease him that I know someone from his state who also read computer science and he has been begging me to give him expo. The guy was begging me not to tell the guy anything. So you see that people are really not doing the right thing

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Macgyver1:
Lol make una dey here dey quarrel.... I don collect my APL grin

Source: DREAM cheesy

Bros,

I dey always fear your dream o. Are you sure this APL is not irl? cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Onyy94: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
rushman003:
Well! I really don't give a damn about what people say about people giving hint on expected interview question ! Whether you say or not say who dem go pick na him dem go pick. I benefitted a lot in this forum esp. On NNPC recruitment , recruiters aren't even strict with procedures they show concern and give hint so why would you not help fellow on this faceless forum. I got to the center around 1pm, started my verification process you will get green file fill it with your photocopies, credentials and CV,. You go to the point of verifying your invite letter, from there to credentials verification. After you will be usher to amphitheater which we used car park today, from there you listen to your name to be called up to the panelist.

Interview question
My project in school, unsafe act with traveling by road, where I am best fit in, nnpc knowledge.

Its all about you, your basic knowledge of course of study, you CV not even your work exp, and safety.

#shalom
On night transit back to my base
Nice one and safe journey dearie!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damoking: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
You are the one being stupid here, is it your data they are using to share the tips? I guess you were not thought in your school how to mind your business on a public forum,instead of disturbing us here with your rants. Since its malpractice to share tips, why are you also here looking for tips. Hypocrite.
yungmin:

Another baby in the building. Do you know the person and how far he has gone in life? What do you guys learn in school sef? This is issue is very simple. It is a malpractice to share interview questions to others that are yet to go in for the interview. Why you guys just being stupid? And to think that some of you are hustling for your first job with this kind of attitude. Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
geektrovert:

Bros,

I dey always fear your dream o. Are you sure this APL is not irl? cheesy

Lol it's not irl grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
Incase you see anyone with a mad suit tomorrow, know that’s me. May God help me o . Atleast let me finish dressing first before I talk of interview.
On a lighter note, please stop bashing people that are posting their experience please. You are making this thread boring. For the first time in a while I forgot to check Nairaland for information as it’s just insults and destructive corrections everywhere.
Whoever is sharing should share I’m sure he is not a zombie. He knows what he is doing . Even if it seems to affect you, it won’t stop anyone from sharing experiences but please let’s stop spamming here abeg.
I use my corporate wear dae beg you. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jumoke941: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Been reading on this giving expo thing. The first set of pple that went for interview, who gave them clues? who gave them questions? I'd say those pple relating interview questions to school exams are the dumbest pple I've seen on planet earth. You went for an interview all nervous, came out and shared your interview questions to your competitors, they started hailing you for being nice, you no get connection still you're selling the privilege God gave you, see nobody loves you for this kind thing, look into their eyes, they are all hypocrites looking for ways to win you over, nobody is your friend you dummy! Everyone wants to perform well than the other person so we all look for means. Even in school exams, there was one time we were writing exams, a girl was seated at my back, begging me to tell her answers, I told her all my answers of course, result came out and she had A and I had C, she took my answers, developed it, added her own and outshone me. Sure it has happened to most of us. Now imagine indomie company and golden penny company invited for an interview on what they use in production of their commodities to get foreign contract.. indomie goes in first and was asked the ingredients used, do you think indomie will come out to tell golden penny the answers all in the name of whatever will be will be, see heaven help those who help themselves, pple will ask for ur interview questions, they'd develop it, add their own and impress the interviewer, tho grace of God matters but giving your best in the interview and putting the rest in God's hands is the best. I bet some pple wouldn't have had anything to say if not for the expo here. This is a competition, let everyone go there and use their heads like the first set of pple that didn't have anyone to tell them anything. Let the best get this job, this is a damn competition, you think you're the only one that knows how to pray, pple are going for vigil, fasting day and night cos of the job and some pple are busy selling their chance all in the name of na who dem go pick dem go pick, it's true but I'm sure they'd pick those who performed wonderfully like those that knows the question before entering before picking you that didn't get any expo and performed averagely. God let the competent, the best get this job

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
For those of you looking for expo
Computer science
1) file system
2) input/output devices
3) object oriented vs procedural programming language
4) operating system
That's all on discipline
At your own peril shocked lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Jumoke941:
Been reading on this giving expo thing. The first set of pple that went for interview, who gave them clues? who gave them questions? I'd say those pple relating interview questions to school exams are the dumbest pple I've seen on planet earth. You went for an interview all nervous, came out and shared your interview questions to your competitors, they started hailing you for being nice, you no get connection still you're selling the privilege God gave you, see nobody loves you for this kind thing, look into their eyes, they are all hypocrites looking for ways to win you over, nobody is your friend you dummy! Everyone wants to perform that the other person so we all look for means. Even in school exams, there was one time we were writing exams, a girl was seated at my back, begging me to tell her answers, I told her all my answers of course, result came out and she had A and I had C, she took my answers, developed it, added her own and outshone me. Sure it has happened to most of us. Now imagine indomie company and golden penny company invited for an interview on what they use in production of their commodities to get foreign contract.. indomie goes in first and was asked the ingredients used, do you think indomie will come out to tell golden penny the answers all in the name of whatever will be will be, see heaven help those who help themselves, pple will ask for ur interview questions, they'd develop it, add their own and impress the interviewer, tho grace of God matters but giving your best in the interview and putting the rest in God's hands is the best. I bet some pple wouldn't have had anything to say if not for the expo here. This is a competition, let everyone go there and use their heads like the first set of pple that didn't have anyone to tell them anything. Let the best get this job, this is a damn competition, you think you're the only one that knows how to pray, pple are going for vigil, fasting day and night cos of the job and some pple are busy selling their chance all in the name of na who dem go pick dem go pick, it's true but I'm sure they'd pick those who performed wonderfully like those that knows the question before entering before picking you that didn't get any expo and performed averagely. God let the competent, the best get this job
Don't mind them, they think this is the same as copying from a course mate to pass exams in school

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gbyms:
Incase you see anyone with a mad suit tomorrow, know that’s me. May God help me o . Atleast let me finish dressing first before I talk of interview.
On a lighter note, please stop bashing people that are posting their experience please. You are making this thread boring. For the first time in a while I forgot to check Nairaland for information as it’s just insults and destructive corrections everywhere.
Whoever is sharing should share I’m sure he is not a zombie. He knows what he is doing . Even if it seems to affect you, it won’t stop anyone from sharing experiences but please let’s stop spamming here abeg.
I use my corporate wear dae beg you. Lol
Guy you deserve one bottle of beer
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
I'm from Oyo town, Oyo state. I got interview invite.
enesi009:
Pls is dere any body Gt from oyo state, indegine precisely ibadan dat received interview invite ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItzNas(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
I only graduated university 2016 at 21 years and to God be the Glory, I have been to more than 10 interviews; gotten 4 offers, rejected 2 and currently on my 3rd job which pays equivalent of more than a dozen of the new minimum wage after deductions. (I currently work in the Humanitarian sector in the North East, so you can confirm those figures).

This brief overview is not to in anyway brag but to say I can rightly claim knowledge and experience of facing interview panels. And also, lest some people try to dismiss my point of view by saying "Oh your pay won't be more than 50k, so you can't compare the competitiveness with NNPC". I haven't been interviewed by NNPC yet but I can say from the CBT exams I sat for and interview experiences shared by others here, it won't come close to what I have faced, though this doesn't necessarily mean I will pass.

Using my personal experiences as a reference, they were multiple times where I went in before other candidates, came out and told them in details the questions I was asked and still got the job. Damn, it is impossible that we give the same answer to situational questions and because I am giving you the expo doesn't automatically mean you would answer better than I did.

And if you think any of the panel members is here trying to decode psuedo names, just to punish or fail candidates, you are dumb dumb.

There's no half way. If you really believe in your faux integrity, you shouldn't be here in the first place to get any heads up in whatever form. Rely on Google, dress and go for the interview. If you have any questions, call the NNPC Helpline.

Y'all will jot down the points of others and then go ahead to lampoon them for sharing those points.

Hypocrites aye atiii orun nii yin.

Dika kuu munafiqai ne.

Sorry, I can't translate to Igbo grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
OK guys. By the power vested on me as one of the persons who started condemning the act of sharing interview tips, I hereby declare that all should sheathe their swords. Cos those involved are beginning to listen to the voice of reason ( even if some may not openly agree due to ego).

In a related development, I learnt that for the EHs only one person will be taken per role. How true is that?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please let me ask this question...

Did they stop anyone midway when they asked to tell about yourself?

Cos as I started, 30 sec into talking about myself, I mentioned something and 2 people said Sametime, it's okay.. Did this happen to anyone

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OptimistBrain: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
Swargu:

Cos as I started, 30 sec into talking about myself, I mentioned something and 2 people said Sametime, it's okay.. Did this happen to anyone
Lol. They got Oda questions to ask na. Abi u wan tell dem all ya life story nee.....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
OptimistBrain:
Lol. They got Oda questions to ask na. Abi u wan tell dem all ya life story nee.....

Lol bros, story wen I nova start..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 09, 2019
Swargu:

It shouldn't matter, I believe they were trying to keep to time or in a hurry for something else

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2019
Guy you sabi talk
CSmooth:
You go for your
interview and miss some questions (or maybe get all) come here and share all the questions. Another person learns from your mistakes before going in and prepares better. The person is asked almost the same questions (e.g safety questions were repeated in almost all panels daily) and aces them. No matter how you deceive yourself, that person will score better than you and have higher chances than you.

I agree, they check for a lot of things beyond your answers, but your answers matter- keep serving free food to others on a platter of gold.

Tomorrow, when you lose out to your competition, you'll come here and start ranting on how the process is not free and fair.

Share your info all you want, copy from others' info all you want but please nobody should make noise here after the selection process.

Receive sense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.