Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835630 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kayceenaz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
karferguso:
Please, how do I get to the airport from Utako?
Order a taxi from either Uber or Taxify using their apps, since you're not familiar with the Abuja transport terrain. The option is straightforward, safer, time-saving, and comfortable. Although it could be relatively more expensive than the bus stop-to-bus stop option, it is better at this time.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Guys....I just heard from a very reliable source, a few more people might get invited....I just hope my fellow nairaland people will get invites too

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brainybox: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
This is beginning to seem calculated, why invite more people? Did dey not get what they want in the thousands already interviewed? Why invite thousands when you just have few slots? Hmmmm especially for Eh it seems like a plot. I don't buy these sources though.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
brainybox:
This is beginning to seem calculated, why invite more people? Did dey not get what they want in the thousands already interviewed? Why invite thousands when you just have few slots? Hmmmm especially for Eh it seems like a plot. I don't buy these sources though.

Some invitees didn't show up though, however that shouldn't be an excuse since the number of the those unavailable interviewees can't even be up to 5% of those initially invited. Anyway, like some have been saying, what will be will be, and this is the time to fast and pray,or go invoke your family gods. Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lagbaja3: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Not that I jump into these sort of arguments but I will like to clarify that what is wrong is a matter of perspective. Some times what is right to the Christian is wrong to the Muslim and what is wrong to the Muslim is right to the Christian. In other words what is wrong is not always wrong but dependent on which side of the divide you stand. If you ask me I will say you should leave judgement to God and God alone.

yungmin:

It is good you mentioned your age so everyone is very clear from the perspective you are talking from. It is obvious you haven't been in competitive and nationwide recruitment like this before. I graduated at age 25 and I started earning even before I finished serving and I can tell you I have not worked for any small company since graduating and I am on my fourth job. The simple thing you young lads are being told here is that what is wrong is wrong! it doesn't matter if you have done the wrong thing several times and succeed but what is wrong is wrong. It is not ethical to share explicitly interview questions to other candidates while the process is still ongoing. This is the simple thing you are being told. It is just not about NNPC recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topzylaw: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
askotaks01:
MY JOURNEY AND EXPERIENCE OF NNPC ORAL INTERVIEW ON 9TH JULY 2019
I left my house in Ondo state on 8th July 2019 at exactly 5:40am as my interview was scheduled to hold on the 9th.
I got to the park at exactly 6:02am. The driver pack us like fish inside the Bus like say we no pay... People they complain but me just dey one corner as what they my mind is just to get to Abuja. At last we left the park for Abuja at exactly 7:04am.. Don't let me bother you about our issue with police and how everybody dey para when they started feeling uncomfortable with their sitting positions.
Last! Last!!... I entered Abuja at exactly 1:55pm and go straight to where I lodged while I wait patiently for the night to pass.

A Sunshine Express Bus from which a Female Maths Prof. alighted at Nat. Math. Centre, Sheda What a trip it was! I was the Guy on Wine Native (3rd row). I wish you success

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
lagbaja3:
Not that I jump into these sort of arguments but I will like to clarify that what is wrong is a matter of perspective. Some times what is right to the Christian is wrong to the Muslim and what is wrong to the Muslim is right to the Christian. In other words what is wrong is not always wrong but dependent on which side of the divide you stand. If you ask me I will say you should leave judgement to God and God alone.

You don't believe in objective truth? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
lagbaja3:

You made a good point and I totally agree it is a matter of perspective. If a teacher sets an exam and then decides to share the exam answers to only half of the class while the other half is left to their own devices, of course the half that benefitted will hail the teacher as a great man while the other half will consider him a beast.

In other words, let us drop the matter as there will always be a divided opinion just like with the above students. My advice to those who feel like sharing their experience is that they should act with wisdom, whatever good you feel like doing shouldn't be at the detriment of others that have equally worked so hard, let your conscience be your guide.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Just finished my interview... I'd say my performance was okay.. I was totally oblivious of the discipline related question I was asked!!
I was asked some situational questions and a safety question...
I don't really think the hand shake after the interview mean much cos I shook every single panelist after I was done...

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
Xzbit91:

Objective truth is also relative to time, space and circumstances. What will need is absolute truth, and that's beyond humanity, as it is shrouded in mystery. But enough of philosophical class, huh?! tongue

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klem93(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Abeg all this demsay demsay new invites where is una proof at least a screenshot to show cause that's how rumour starts and next thing it will be a big news lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lagbaja3: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
Putting "objective" before the "truth" indicates you have chosen your side of the divide.

Xzbit91:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dkay51(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Gbyms:
Beautiful experience. I thank God for the privilege.
In case you saw a guy wearing a green suit, that was me lol.
God bless me, God bless Nnpc, God bless Nigeria.
3 piece green suit shey? I see you...u no come play at all grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
GT or EH

dkay51:

3 piece green suit shey? I see you...u no come play at all grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
lagbaja3:

Putting "objective" before the "truth" indicates you have chosen your side of the divide.

Objective in this case means irrespective of where you stand, the premise is true.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chilax94: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
A friend of mine that forgot one of his original documents was rescheduled for Thursday this week.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dkay51(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Aremolomi:
GT or EH

GT
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
chilax94:
A friend of mine that forgot one of his original documents was rescheduled for Thursday this week.

lol, He just outplayed his village people grin, out of curiosity
which one did he forgot?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
lagbaja3:

May be it is time to begin to ask people to drop the names of the schools they graduated from after each comments. What kind of thinking is this? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Freedom of speech...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ItzNas(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
could it be that, all these "junior officers" in NNPC are using the opportunity of rescheduling to send new invites to their "people"?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
joobseekar:
could it be that, all these "junior officers" in NNPC are using the opportunity of rescheduling to send new invites to their "people"?

Might be
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
what will be will be sha, cuz as it stands, "ordinary" people wey dey do photocopy for inside NNPC basement, I no know.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
adamx23:
Just finished my interview... I'd say my performance was okay.. I was totally oblivious of the discipline related question I was asked!!
I was asked some situational questions and a safety question...
I don't really think the hand shake after the interview mean much cos I shook every single panelist after I was done...
Most people don't know there is a rule to handshakes in interviews. It is also a form of test
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
Most people don't know there is a rule to handshakes in interviews. It is also a form of test
But dont be the one to initiate it. Else, some may think of undermining their status

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejay1511(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Got through with my interview about an hour ago, went very well though so if you haven't been interviewed I'd advice you to keep your cool and know your CV inside out. The panel was very friendly, the even offered me water I took it o, cos I was already sweating under the ac grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hi guys, was any GT applicant asked to put down account details? I didn't see an option for that when signing out.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Teejay1511:
Got through with my interview about an hour ago, went very well though so if you haven't been interviewed I'd advice you to keep your cool and know your CV inside out. The panel was very friendly, the even offered me water I took it o, cos I was already sweating under the ac grin grin
Lol... Hope you didn't take one small dose of spirit before going in... : grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejay1511(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
souljar:

Lol... Hope you didn't take one small dose of spirit before going in... : grin
I swear! I wanted to o, i Just changed my mind grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klem93(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
NigelCundy:
Hi guys, was any GT applicant asked to put down account details? I didn't see an option for that when signing out.
haaa everyone did, you're to input it in that block D after signing out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Teejay1511:

I swear! I wanted to o, i Just changed my mind grin grin grin
no wonder... haha. T'is good. Guess your body was adjusting to the change of mind. Las las we go dey alright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.