Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847463 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2019
I know they are quite particular about the safety questions, my interviewer asked for 5 I gave 4 he still asked for the 5th. Me wey dey reason say him go just let am slide undecided

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2019
Black11:
I know they are quite particular about the safety questions, my interviewer asked for 5 I gave 4 he still asked for the 5th. Me wey dey reason say him go just let am slide undecided
Hahaa. Those your interviewers no come to joke sam sam cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2019
samwills45:

Brother, please don't give your village people that chance.
Oh yes! They really do care about dress code. They score you based on many things.. dress/appearance, confidence, manners, knowledge of your key area of specialization, knowledge of NNPC, Safety etc.

A staff told me that dress is 10marks, questions from your key area is 25marks which is the highest, plus other parameters. I suggest you get a good black suit, white shirt, probably red or blue tie. Get all of that 10marks. It's a free mark

I wonder why someone would put on a multicoloured shirt without tie to an interview, NNPC for that matter!
Why should you post someone’s picture without their consent. You can be sued for this. Don’t give your village people that chance.
Why didn’t you blur their faces or hide the identity somehow.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2019
Gbyms:

Why should you post someone’s picture without their consent. You can be sued for this. Don’t give your village people that chance.
Why didn’t you blur their faces or hide the identity somehow.
You guys and "Sue". Sue under what? if I may ask.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chilax94: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2019
I had my interview on Tuesday , all my Panel members were old senior men of NNPC. Not a single smile came from their mouth. One even dozed off till it was his turn to ask question.
As just a GT hopeful, they fired me from every angle, Nothing like define, or what do you understand by.., maybe they knew I was super prepared for that type.
Introduce yourself (they didn't even introduce themselves first , guess I'm not worth that honour to them).
Describe a time when.......?
Tell me the problems you encountered during.........?
3 quick dangerous questions about my relevance to nnpc
Where will you like to be posted?
A safety question which I answered 4/5 of
And lastly, the chairman asked if I intend to stay with them or I'm using them as a stepping stone judging from my file
All in all it was a good experience and I hope God favours me in this recruitment.
See you all at the towers during induction (with faith)

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2019
All this safety questions been mentioned, I no understand o
chilax94:
I had my interview on Tuesday , all my Panel members were old senior men of NNPC. Not a single smile came from their mouth. One even dozed off till it was his turn to ask question.
As just a GT hopeful, they fired me from every angle, Nothing like define, or what do you understand by.., maybe they knew I was super prepared for that type.
Introduce yourself (they didn't even introduce themselves first , guess I'm not worth that honour to them).
And lastly, the chairman asked if I intend to stay with them or I'm using them as a stepping stone judging from my file
All in all it was a good experience and I hope God favours me in this recruitment.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
When is the last day for the interview please?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Gbriels:
When is the last day for the interview please?
tomorrow
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
@ Jarus plz help.
Plz who knows about NNPC Governance Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) division? They travel for inspection/audit alot? I like work that carries me out of office. Thanks for anticipated response.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
darado:
@ Jarus plz help.
Plz who knows about NNPC Governance Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) division? They travel for inspection/audit alot? I like work that carries me out of office. Thanks for anticipated response.

I have no knowledge of how often they travel, but I expect any compliance job to involve travel.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Jarus:

I have no knowledge of how often they travel, but I expect any compliance job to involve travel.
Thanks Jarus. You are blessed, Boss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
Finally done with Mine. it was really intrestmg & I did my best,
mehn NNPC is very organised. see how them dey interview hundreds efficiently

Time to fully concentraed on my business while I wait for my APL.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
k Square keep the smile.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thanks mahn
mosgoon:
tomorrow
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
I like this smiley
Jiang:
Finally done with Mine. it was really intrestmg & I did my best,

Time to fully concentraed on my business while I wait for my ALL.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olatunji1187: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
All theses stresses. Please who knows the exact numbers of people they intended to employ?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ucheuzor1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
chilax94:

What panel bro. Smells like my panel though grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eminemzybet:
Can wait to have a cup of tea with u guy hopefully by next month at NNPC Tower

Congratulations in advance to all of us

grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
monlawal:

Thanks bro.
I hope they don't really care about the dress code. I want to just be on shirt and trouser.
I think they check it out.... If you can get a suit please get it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
I did get a suit and I am done with the interview. Fingers crossed � with total hope on God that this would indeed be our time.
EmmyteeTosin:
I think they check it out.... If you can get a suit please get it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BellaLindo: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
1000+ out of 9000+ that is including experienced hire.
olatunji1187:
All theses stresses. Please who knows the exact numbers of people they intended to employ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edidiong25: 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Panel 16. No be small thing.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
BellaLindo:
1000+ out of 9000+ that is including experienced hire.
I strongly doubt if we are up to 9000 that were interviewed

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
Edidiong25:
Panel 16. No be small thing.
How was it? What's your discipline
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eggovic:

I strongly doubt if we are up to 9000 that were interviewed
why
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
why
Logic and observation
But I could be totally wrong though
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Yawns Time is now catwalking...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edidiong25: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eggovic:

How was it? What's your discipline
sociology. The panelists were a bit tough oooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eggovic:

Logic and observation
But I could be totally wrong though
7, 9, 12 & 1:30 pm batches, each batch in hundreds everyday for about 10days and u say we no reach 9k?.....I agree with 9k or more
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
Edidiong25:
sociology. The panelists were a bit tough oooo
It's well
Trust God your best gives you the job
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
7, 9, 12 & 1:30 pm batches, each batch in hundreds and u say we no reach 9k?.....I agree with 9k or more
Okay
Me I sha know I must enter
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edidiong25: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eggovic:

It's well
Trust God your best gives you the job
amen. How was yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.