Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827273 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
BlackHummer:
Looks like the release of info from my own reliable source is long overdue. A close source told me that GT upfront has been reviewed to 10m annually because they want us to stick to the job and not chase after chevron, total etc

Impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Please reply my quote
Jarus:

Impossible.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
I just got an a bank alert from NNPC. #44,500...WHY NO ROUND UP TO WHOLE NUMBER LOL... MAKE I GO SHAYO WITH MY GUYS. I DON CHOP SMALL FROM the national cake..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Teaser4:
I just got an a bank alert from NNPC. #44,500...WHY NO ROUND UP TO WHOLE NUMBER LOL... MAKE I GO SHAYO WITH MY GUYS. I DON CHOP SMALL FROM the national cake..

Where do you stay?
Lagos?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Edicoco:
Thanks for your responses to enquiries on this thread.
Please i want to know if the years of experience is deduced from credentials(post nysc experience) or the role applied for?
What if you applied for a role of minimum of 6years experience and you have 9 years post nysc experience? What level will the person be placed?Thanks

I have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
number5:

I just dey look u and all ur post with my left eye since wink

The number of slots u dey contest for has been reduced by one number viz the pig eating state grin
ha! All my innocent posts? shocked
We dey together o...unless you're from Gwer East, then heartbreak is real o grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vikoli1: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Teaser4:
For your mind abi? You want us to believe you were paid before others who were interviewed before you and you think this is a better way to keep this thread busy abi?
Continue!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Teaser4:
Teaser, this your sauce don de burn o... We still de wait follow up from the call wey you talk abt last night, now you have started another one... Dey one place na! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
DanXplore:

See another food for me to destroy. I will update this post later, just hold on tight.

Don't worry, I go keep one slot for you for NNPC. Kontinu
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Enireqx20:

Where do you stay? Lagos?
Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Teaser4:
you are definitely joking
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
souljar:

Teaser, this your sauce don de burn o... We still de wait follow up from the call wey you talk abt last night, now you have started another one... Dey one place na! embarassed
lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
DanXplore:

See another food for me to destroy. I will update this post later, just hold on tight.

No worry, I go keep 1 slot remain for you. Kontinu
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by shyneb: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
People that waited for the Apl in 2012 recruitment thread had moved on while some are already in NNPC now. Some even shared their testimonies that they weren't expecting the letter self before they received a call from DHL . If the letter come your side, fine. If e no come, move on. You might have demonstrated your best in the interview and be thinking that you'll be called when others are celebrating by that time, that one no mean say u no sabi. Las Las, we go dey alright.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
BlackHummer:
The way people are calculating their benefits in nnpc ehn...all i can say is heartbreak loading...34%

Lol... Che you see why I pleaded that this upfront thingy should stop
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
shyneb:
People that waited for the Apl in 2012 recruitment thread had moved on while some are already in NNPC now. Some even shared their testimonies that they weren't expecting the letter self before they received a call from DHL . If the letter come your side, fine. If e no come, move on. You might have demonstrated your best in the interview and be thinking that you'll be called when others are celebrating by that time, that one no mean say u no sabi. Las Las, we go dey alright.

HI,

Please can you share the link to the thread.

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
I want to keep my mind off this nnpc recruitment like I did after the cbt and I was surprised to receive my invite. But the problem now is that I can't really do that!

41 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hello Jarus. Sent you a PM
Jarus:

4m upfront. Dont know monthly but less than 200k.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
They have once published in the past.
Twhizzy2:
That's FCC's policy. Except if NNPC don't want to abide
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
When will they pay our tfare o?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Enireqx20:
was that why you went or for the job?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
martinsfm:
was that why you went or for the job?

All of the above

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Interviewed for an Internal Audit position (EH) on Jul 8 (if I remember correctly), seems so long ago. First 2 questions were situational, which were easy enough

Then we moved to field-oriented questions vide; what is risk, what is audit risk, categorize 5 different types of risks facing NNPC and mitigating moves.

Then on to business development questions (what are the main determinants of global crude oil price etc.)

And then one safety question as well.

One mummy there kept saying "well done" after every answer I gave, till the last question.

I asked them one question on the structure of their existing audit team which the chair answered. Then I took my bow and left as fast as my leg could carry me b4 they would remember a new question that I could not answer.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Enireqx20:
they should keep the TP fare o, na APL me i want o

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
they should keep the TP fare o, na APL me i want o

I want both of them please. My TP far first then my APL will follow shortly after that.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Beeam:
Interviewed for an Internal Audit position (EH) on Jul 8 (if I remember correctly), seems so long ago. First 2 questions were situational, which were easy enough

Then we moved to field-oriented questions vide; what is risk, what is audit risk, categorize 5 different types of risks facing NNPC and mitigating moves.

Then on to business development questions (what are the main determinants of global crude oil price etc.)

One mummy there kept saying "well done" after every answer I gave, till the last question.

I asked them one question on the structure of their existing audit team which the chair answered. Then I took my bow and left as fast as my leg could carry me b4 they would remember a new question that I could not answer.
thanks, please share the current structure
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasquare22: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Beeam:

Were u interviewed by panel 6? We had almost d same questions. Mine was also July 8th, 12noon by panel 6, Audit.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Greatken007:
They have once published in the past.
which? When?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Teaser4:
Stop teasing me jor

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
For those that interviewed on d very 1st day and in d 7am batch noticed a guy called MOHAMMED MOHAMADU BUHARI, when I heard his name I said hmmmm
one slot gone

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beee08: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kayceenaz:
I'm surprised no one who got assessed by Panel 28 has indicated so thus far. Anyone from that wing here yet?

I was. Very disciplined panel.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Keemy88(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
I heard the name too but surprisingly the guy was absent.

Eminemzybet:
For those that interviewed on d very 1st day and in d 7am batch noticed a guy called MOHAMMED MOHAMADU BUHARI, when I heard his name I said hmmmm
one slot gone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.