Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832345 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bulespephilo(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
y'all should just send pms..i receive them don't worry. i just saw yours. the pm system is always working. but like i said i already have a collated list from up till 12am yesternight which i would send in 5 batches

A'ight bro. Thanks a lot
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
bobowaja:

I think we should allow them do their thing. So far it is transparent, then no issues.

Them giving out a statement doesn't affect how transparent the exercise would be...they already know the number they want to accomodate and when we are to resume before the recruitment process started self. They were quick in providing info concerning CBT, one would think they would have done same with interview seeing that it ended since Thursday.

Am in no way discrediting them...they have really been efficient through out the recruitment process. They've lived up to their name no doubt...Started falling in love with them from my CBT seeing how organised it was. Apl is guaranteed by Gods grace.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Beeam:
According to a sauce, those getting alerts today are those whose money didn't go yesterday due to wrong account details...

Master, u want add more salt to the tension abi

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
simplynace:

I totally agree with you. Once beaten twice shy; DPR's recruitment exercise looked legit from the beginning till things started happening.

NNPC's titter handle seems effective and efficient enough to disseminate the necessary information about the recruitment thus far; so we await the latest about the recently concluded exercise.

Counting on the new Management team.

You know this
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
We said we no want alert, u dey prophesy rubbish

Na ur own alert go land in Insha Allah

klem93:
Everyone chill from a reliable source o, una alert go soon land... Its processed batch by batch so chill and don't answer any yeye 1% analysis... the only people that can talk about the outcome of the interview is your chief panelist and FCC.... Everyone that inputted their account number will be paid in due time. In his statement he said transport fare is not associated with any APL or interview result, the transport fare is just a way to show thank you for the stresses you've been through... My sauce get pepper o taste and see by waiting for urs and don't let one local man give you HBP....

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Beeam:
Eeeew! @Balls and titties...

What an uncouth guttersnipe!

I have seen you that is a courteous gentleman, calling someone a guttersnipe, well it takes an uncouth vagabond to know another, foolis.h toyboy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Danphymereal:
Has any EH gotten alert
Sure. My guy for Kaduna receive 6k. Fidelity bank.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
The teller is from Stanbic Pls.

They manage NNPC's consolidated account for this recruitment expense

BenFlash:

GTB teller who is confusing UBA account number for her organisation's should just quit and start groundnut business. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na dem!

I hope you are not from my state sha oh....

lakavana:
Since everyone is rejecting TF. Make localman too follow reject? grin

Is anyone here interviewed for EH, Internal Audit Supervisor.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
The last interview I attended, it was from 8 AM to 5 PM. After each stage they will just call your name and ask you to pls come, you don dey exit the building be dat o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Tell me ur own name 1st oh, b4 I can categorically deny or confirm that

souljar:

You sound just like my colleague! Are you by any chance named Oluwasina?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Beeam:
Please send ur account number e joor.

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Choi...

Sorry miracle, didn't know it wee pain u laidis.

Oya 1-1 let's call it a truce. Don't be talking like a love-vendor in future sha, NNPC doesn't allow that pls, check ur staff policy manual when u get it

iammiracle1:

I have seen you that is a courteous gentleman, calling someone a guttersnipe, well it takes an uncouth vagabond to know another, foolis.h toyboy smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hassanu: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
y'all should just send pms..i receive them don't worry. i just saw yours. the pm system is always working. but like i said i already have a collated list from up till 12am yesternight which i would send in 5 batches

Oga mosgoon kindly send to me I have difficulty sending PM

Thanks my email is hassancreative1@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Salt bawo... Na APL matter oh.

I hope u neva receive their evil alert sha oh

darado:

Master, u want add more salt to the tension abi
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Beeam:
Choi...

Sorry miracle, didn't know it wee pain u laidis.

Oya 1-1 let's call it a truce. Don't be talking like a love-vendor in future sha, NNPC doesn't allow that pls, check ur staff policy manual when u get it

Pain wetin? Me wey dey break dey down 2 plates of amala, ewudu with goatmeat grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Love vendor sha... All these millenials.....

iammiracle1:

Pain wetin? Me wey dey break dey down 2 plates of amala, ewudu with goatmeat grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
BenFlash:

GTB teller who is confusing UBA account number for her organisation's should just quit and start groundnut business. grin

Banking has improved, the Tfs may have been collated and paid from the Account/Finance unit in NNPC not sent to the different banks as in years back. This is just to clear the air on sending different lists to different banks to be uploaded by tellers.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Noble2019: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please has anyone from kwara state received an alert?]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
mcpat:

Hi Mosgoon,
Please how do i get a copy of the book ?

it's not a book.. It's a large series of interactive recordings, transcripts and real time tutorial instructions as if one were sitting for a case interview at one of the big 3
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
I don't think anyone from Port Harcourt has received alert. It could be a state thing. Who in PH has received?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
BenFlash:

The rate everyone is asking for LOMS after hearing it is worth 100k eh...@mosgoon, too much info will not put you in trouble. Amen

As a matter of fact, I change my mind, I want it too. It is free innit? Cos all these local men may decide to sell it to me sometime in future.
I have noticed this, that's why I'm not sending to those who pm'ed after the 12am I indicated yesterday and that's why I put in a self destruct feature just to limit value liquidation. Plus if you have interest to re sell, know that you would be a virus in a system meant to help people. I am never scared of stuff like this on reddit but now that people are bringing it up, I'm wondering. Please just be ethical for once. Anyways, batch 2 links were sent out just now. Would complete others soon.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
RealisticJ:

Them giving out a statement doesn't affect how transparent the exercise would be...they already know the number they want to accomodate and when we are to resume before the recruitment process started self. They were quick in providing info concerning CBT, one would think they would have done same with interview seeing that it ended since Thursday.

Am in no way discrediting them...they have really been efficient through out the recruitment process. They've lived up to their name no doubt...Started falling in love with them from my CBT seeing how organised it was. Apl is guaranteed by Gods grace.
Maybe they are dodging the politicians and long legged humans..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Orisky: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
. Dear Mosgoon, I have sent you since yesterday morning and till now i never received anything.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
I have noticed this, that's why I'm not sending to those who pm'ed after the 12am I indicated yesterday and that's why I put in a self destruct feature just to limit value liquidation. Plus if you have interest to re sell, know that you would be a virus in a system meant to help people. I am never scared of stuff like this on reddit but now that people are bringing it up, I'm wondering. Please just be ethical for once. Anyways, batch 2 links were sent out just now. Would complete others soon.

wow, Nigerians, see how they want to spoil good thing.

Anyways, thanks for the material. Just downloaded it few hours ago for a friend who has McKinsey dream. It's indeed a very golden material. Someone can just listen to it before going to sleep or in a bus and learn critical case interview tips.

One question though, the transcripts, are they the same completely with the recordings? Like in the screenshot I attached below , is it exactly what they say in the recording?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbolly707(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
it's not a book.. It's a large series of interactive recordings, transcripts and real time tutorial instructions as if one were sitting for a case interview at one of the big 3

@mosgoon, can you upload it on google drive and share the link. it saves you the energy of sending it to even email sent to you.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Orisky:
. Dear Mosgoon, I have sent you since yesterday morning and till now i never received anything.
they are many, as long as you sent before 12am, you'd get it. Unless I get occupied with something that would make me stop
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
mos4phy:

Anyways, thanks for the material. Just downloaded it few hours ago for a friend who has McKinsey dream. It's indeed a very golden material. Someone can just listen to it before going to sleep or in a bus and learn critical case interview tips.

One question though, the transcripts, are they the same completely with the recordings? Like in the screenshot I attached below , is it exactly what they say in the recording?

Yes.. The transcripts are like a guide to to the interactive recordings
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
gbolly707:

@mosgoon, can you upload it on google drive and share the link. it saves you the energy of sending it to even email sent to you.
that would make things worse.. I used this method to regulate value. If I see it gets out of hand.. Might even stop
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbolly707(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
that would make things worse.. I used this method to regulate value. If I see it gets out of hand.. Might even stop

oh OK. welldone
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
mos4phy:

To add, tell whoever you are giving that it's better he/she doesn't look at the transcript and just listen to simulate interview experience better. That's if the person doesn't have problem understanding American accents. The case study in that screenshot you uploaded is an engineering case study.. I remember practicing that case lol... Memories

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.