Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836029 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Beeam:
Please send ur account number e joor.

Can I send mine too since una dey reject money?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
ozoebuka1:
me got a message from access and my heart skipped, but when i opened the message i found out it was just a debit message on maintenance. Funny enough in a long time, i found myself smiling on a debit message. grin grin grin
lol bro...it is well

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Based on deductive reasoning:

Friday + Monday (Processing) = Tuesday Tf payment

Therefore,

Tuesday + Wednesday (Processing) = Thursday Tf payment

and

Thursday + Friday (Processing) = Monday Tf payment

Signed.

President
Over-Sabi Graduates Association of Nigeria (OGAN)

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Help your life ke.. wetin do your life? Lol
some people will surely come back to nairaland and sell that "materials" or on another platform

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
E ma binu....

Please give us the true scheme of things

flowwolf09:
Say all you want. I don't understand this skepticism. You would have simply asked which source? The Exempted was a narration on the transaction details. Its only when you want to see further details. I won't divulge more info. Wanted to give the scheme of things but won't anymore.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Beeam:
Please send ur account number e joor.

Zenith bank
For their successful sha?

English hard

mathology5431:

If this is true, I guess it would have been logical enough to believe, if all the people that have received alert all received the same amount of money!.
I don't think it's possible to compensate a group of people for their successful and gave them unequal cash reward.........

Abeg, let's be guided o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Beeam:
For their successful sha?

English hard

You are not a member of OGAN, hence you still can't tell the difference between a typo and poor grammar. Pay our registration fee and come for lecturing.

Thanks.

President
OGAN

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Like play, like joke, this page go soon enter 400 o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
If ur brother now receives alert today nko?

grin grin shocked shocked shocked

EmmyteeTosin:
Las Las which ever one of the two logics here works for me and my family.. I received alert and my brother didn't receive. So at the end of the day one person must receive APL in my house. Is God not wonderful like this.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mcpat(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
mosgoon:
if you still need the LOMS you can send till 12am, an idea came to me regarding making everything fast and automated. so once it's 12am would stop replying the pms for LOMS and collate everything. I think that would be all regarding the LOMS. the self destruct period is 1 hour and everyone included finally would get it overnight

Hi Mosgoon,
Please how do i get a copy of the book ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Eeeew! @Balls and titties...

What an uncouth guttersnipe!

iammiracle1:
I think we should stop this conspiracy theories, its making some ppl feel bad and unnecessarily fidgety and its beginning to seem mockful, is this how we would behave when we get our APL?, Laugh inwardly and try to demean their efforts? Abeg everyone calm your balls and ti.tties down, it would be alright.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by identity002: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Although I got paid, transport fare shouldn't affect being selected for employment, and all the invited candidates should be paid.
I think the selection process gives a fair, plain ground to sort for the best candidates who have the drive and innovative approaches.
It seems sanity appears to be returning to the NNPC system.

Good luck guys!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
RealisticJ:
NNPC by now should have made a press statement on this recruitment. How many was called, how many would get Apls and date they will start sending the letters across. This would ease up frayed nerves...everybody just dey believe any theory weh come up

I totally agree with you. Once beaten twice shy; DPR's recruitment exercise looked legit from the beginning till things started happening.

NNPC's titter handle seems effective and efficient enough to disseminate the necessary information about the recruitment thus far; so we await the latest about the recently concluded exercise.

Counting on the new Management team.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Those of you rejecting the reimbursements Biko here's my account number 3057022364 firstbank.... I don't mind adding to the one I received from NNPC yesterday cheesy wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
That was the teller from the bank that was posting your TFare/retirement benefits grin grin grin

Afootee:
Something is giving me a great concern right now. I got 4 missed calls within 4 minutes yesterday, I had to call back because the number was strange, the woman asked if she was speaking to "my name" I said yes . she said I came for nnpc interview but there was a mistake on my details, she started calling out the account number I said yes correct, she said gtb I said no Uba. But the way she was so keenly interested to get the correct details baffles me.
Now I have gotten the money.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
According to a sauce, those getting alerts today are those whose money didn't go yesterday due to wrong account details...

NoHatred:
Now some people are beginning to receive alerts. Now the question is: Why are they sending the alert in dribs and drabs? Food for thought. I think something is beginning to make sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Seeing your comment, I kinda agree that the thread is at an all time low. Why/how else would u have bn able 2 comment?

CsRockefeller:
Ludicrous!!!

Some peeps here are unbelievable, equating not being paid or being paid to mean getting d APL.

How can a rational mind juxtapose this?

Can't agree less with John Bellion, the thread is on an "all time low"

cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Seeing your comment, I kinda agree that the thread is at an all time low. Why/how else would u have bn able 2 comment?

cry[/quote]
CsRockefeller:
Ludicrous!!!

Some peeps here are unbelievable, equating not being paid or being paid to mean getting d APL.

How can a rational mind juxtapose this?

Can't agree less with John Bellion, the thread is on an "all time low"

cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Beeam:
That was the teller from the bank that was posting your TFare/retirement benefits grin grin grin

GTB teller who is confusing UBA account number for her organisation's should just quit and start groundnut business. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lakavana: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Since everyone is rejecting TF. Make localman too follow reject? grin

Is anyone here interviewed for EH, Internal Audit Supervisor.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Beeam:

Jeez!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Underrated comment!

Savage mumu.... grin grin grin grin

cocococo:

Poor you. It is well. grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Beeam:
Underrated comment!

Oh boy! are you looking to pick a fight in a faceless forum? camdan nah
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Okay83: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
k2039:

Not just that. I need to say something that has been giving me concern.

I respect Jarus and Mosgoon, but there is so much worshiping going on this thread.

Everyone should be confident in his/her skills and experience, it's not like we are all in the same field. If certain people think Jarus and Mosgoon not receiving alert spells good omen for all who haven't received transport fare from NNPC, then I think a new religion is already emanating on this thread.

That said, there's also the madness of people asking for LOML. Mosgoon specifically stated it's for those who intend to work for consulting firms.

It's clear, it's taking a lot of his energy and effort to send the LOML to the people requesting for it, but I think it will be sheer wickedness for anyone to request for it without intending to put time and effort into whatever he sends.

Furthermore, I hope people won't commit suicide when APL gets distributed.

Finally, we were told at the towers in clear English (not French or Spanish) that we will be given a token for transport fare, I don't know if the English wasn't clear enough.

Hope some guys are not asking for the LOML to sell to others?

Cos by now most of us must have defined our areas of interest and if your area is not consulting no need or we just want to have it and prepare for the unknown?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
xfire:

Thanks sibabe25 for the clarification.

Y'all need to chill cheesy

Sometimes, anxiety makes us think too far. Take a chill pill.

There is no absolutely no correlation between receiving TFare and APL. Ideally, everyone is supposed to receive tfare refund. There may be delay here and there when dealing with a large number of interviewees but it has nothing to do with APL.

You guys are even lucky to get your tfare refund on time. I cant remember exactly when we got ours but it was after several months.

This recruitment process seems to be much faster. I recently searched my inbox for the interview letter. I realized that I did my interview in July 2011, only to end up resuming August the following year. I think I got APL in June/July 2012.

Hopefully this will be way faster.

Good luck to you all.

Xfire

And were u placed on same position u applied for? After a year was added already

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Okay83:

Cos by now most of us must have defined our areas of interest and if your area is not consulting no need or we just want to have it and prepare for the unknown?

My brother you know this...cus am very sure it's not everybody that is asking that actually needs this

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Okay83:

The rate everyone is asking for LOMS after hearing it is worth 100k eh...@mosgoon, too much info will not put you in trouble. Amen

As a matter of fact, I change my mind, I want it too. It is free innit? Cos all these local men may decide to sell it to me sometime in future.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Beeam:
Underrated comment!

Beeam:
Eeeew! @Balls and titties...

What an uncouth guttersnipe!

You sound just like my colleague! Are you by any chance named Oluwasina?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
BenFlash:

The rate everyone is asking for LOMS after hearing it is worth 100k eh...@mosgoon, too much info will not put you in trouble. Amen

Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Just research Jesusbabygirl on Nairaland, she's a legend!

When we were doing GT around 2012 she used her optimism to call forth second batch of Diamond Bank APLs after a long wait when they initially said all successful applicants had been invited.....

Jarus:

Nigerians and optimism - imagine waiting for an inexistent 2nd batch for 7 years!

Some people are in similar situation in the DPR thread https://www.nairaland.com/3428730/department-petroleum-resources-2016-graduate/919 grin Waiting and deceiving themselves for an inexistent 2nd batch. Nigerians are funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.