Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847435 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fredkio:

Lol. The source didn't tell you when Apls will be distributed grin
LOL.... Sauce everywhere. grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fredkio:

Lol. The source didn't tell you when Apls will be distributed grin

No, the source did not. Stated that everyone will be paid in batches according to the dates the interview took place. As for APLS, mails will be sent out to only successful candidates, not letters.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
This forum is full of so many experts, the religious gurus, the bankers, the nnpc source broadcasters, the unlookers, the tfare calculators, the LOMS receivers, the conspiracy theorists, the rationalists and the pessimists. I nearly forgot, the FCC rulebook interpreters. Thank you all for keeping us busy through this jittery times as we await APL. The funny part is by the time we receive the offers, we would’ve forgotten all the bickering and arguments. Would’ve been fun to debunk so many stories. Goodluck to all.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Teaser4:
maybe he's a cashier..

He is definitely not in bank operations unit

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Teaser4:
maybe he's a cashier..

Come make I pay you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
NigelCundy:
Everybody can rest on the theories and assumptions now as it was confirmed that majority of the people who have received alert did their interview on the 6th of July. Therefore it has no correlation with the result of the interview as collation is still ongoing.

From an unshakable source.
if you follow this thread wella, yu go say ppl wey get the money, no be from the same day. those guys wey i sabi sef one na 5th , oda na 3rd
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
bobowaja:

Not true tho..... This your sauce eh.... Na egg sauce?
The source stated majority not every. Those who did on the 6th were processed faster than others.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Teaser4:
if you follow this thread wella, yu go say ppl wey get the money, no be from the same day. those guys wey i sabi sef one na 5th , oda na 3rd

@NigelCundy be "kiaful" with your unshakable egg sauce

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kevlala:

Read and comprehend young man.

NIP is instant payment. But the limit is lower than NEFT. Limit for nip is usually N1m for other banks and upto N5m for same bank. NEFT can have upto 100m.

NEFT is 24hrs but in reality I have seen it drop same day. When it is done very early in the morning. I mean very early.

Y do pple use NEFT. Becos it is a 24 hrs hit, it gives u room to recall a transaction and also when u exhaust ur limit on NIP.

This is simple to comprehend oga.

But the truth is u and I knows that no NNPC staff will wake-up that very very early to send it today. Just thinking out loud though
Just a local man thought
God will not allow us to see AMAKA
success galore

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

Come make I pay you.
you be learner ...no be everybody wey apply for this job be broke ass...some of us dey look for stable flow of income ni o...i no dey blow my trumpet sha. too childish...alaye go to bed.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
If you have any information, kindly share to enlighten us. Thank you

Moham553:
This forum is full of so many experts, the religious gurus, the bankers, the nnpc source broadcasters, the unlookers, the tfare calculators, the LOMS receivers, the conspiracy theorists, the rationalists and the pessimists. I nearly forgot, the FCC rulebook interpreters. Thank you all for keeping us busy through this jittery times as we await APL. The funny part is by the time we receive the offers, we would’ve forgotten all the bickering and arguments. Would’ve been fun to debunk so many stories. Goodluck to all.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
NigelCundy:

No, the source did not. Stated that everyone will be paid in batches according to the dates the interview took place. As for APLS, mails will be sent out to only successful candidates, not letters.

Wow, fingers crossed then cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
NigelCundy:

Chairman of all sources. Me think you can only get notification of APL by sms/email or both.. But APL are to be sent in envelopes. It needed to be signed not some automated signatures.

For those who got oil companies scholarships during undergraduate days can attest to this.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Eminemzybet:

But the truth is u and I knows that no NNPC staff will wake-up that very very early to send it today. Just thinking out loud though

Early implies 11a.m. latest for processing oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
omo see ppl wey dey online. .you guys should go to bed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

I promised Chairman ethics to stop my comments. But I won't let this slide. I agree if all 9000 came from 1 state, 1% is 90. But in this real situation: 9000/36 + fct = 9000/37 = 243. 243* 1/100 = 2.43*37=89.91 or 90 just as you said.

Spot the difference bro...
You have only iterated what I explained to you. The question is either 89.91% or 90%, do you think those who have been paid aren't more than those numbers? Your theory is false/null/void. You had better let this pass to avoid stories that touch the heart.
I remain calm to expect the koko from NNPC, though I haven't received any fare refund. You better do likewise to avoid hypersomething simply because you have gotten yours.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lol, I'm not disputing na. I only shared what I heard. Keyword being MAJORITY of those who wrote on the 6th have been paid.

BenFlash:

@NigelCundy be "kiaful" with your unshakable egg sauce
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
I think some clarification is needed.

I was the one that brought the AccessBank story here. It is important to note that I only said that because someone ask if I had gotten alert and I responded by saying I don’t want to get alert because I once got alert of TP during a former recruitment exercise and didn’t proceed to the next stage.

It was my personal experience which was kinda making me paranoid. I never implied that NNPC is going to use that format.

Now, it must be noted that some organization do reimburse TP as compensation to those that came for interview and didn’t make it to the next stage. It is not exclusive to just AccessBank alone.

Everyone has some personal recruitment exercise which sometimes make them paranoid or skeptical about some things. Experience are meant to be shared.

At the end of the day, for those that has received TP, your prayers is that everyone should receive it because if not, that’s the end of the road. It’s the simple truth.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Teaser4:
Leave am na with his egg sauce grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AustinYeks: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Y'all.. should stop this conspiracy...

Every one will eventually get paid..
NNPC is a government owned oil corporation not a Bank..

money is not Thier problem..
. payments are made in batches just like the way u filled your sign out forms in various sheets... probably different posters have different sheets...we are much it will probably run till the end of the week .

.if u don't eventually get paid ..u wrote a wrong account number or the poster made a mistake..

..if reasonable times passes and u don't see alert call those numbers they sent to you earlier..

..NEFT payments are usually used to post bulk payments..if it's posted before 12 pm it will hit the destination account around 5 or 6 pm that day.
..but If it's posted after 12 pm it will land the next day

..so chill .and wait for your reimbursement...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BellaLindo: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Have u been paid? Mine is still @ "invited for oral interview".
ChasteGhuy:

I just checked my portal now, local man saw VERIFIED
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Sorry, I am not chairman of all sources. I only shared what I heard. I have no connection with anyone at the towers or in the government. My only connection is GOD

bobowaja:

Chairman of all sources. Me think you can only get notification of APL by sms/email or both.. But APL are to be sent in envelopes. It needed to be signed not some automated signatures.

For those who got oil companies scholarships during undergraduate days can attest to this.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
flowwolf09:

The contention was T+1 and not value.

Bros, comprehension is very very important.

I will advice that before replying to any post, make sure you read the post two to three times and make sure you read it slowly so you can understand the post better.

angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Teaser4:
you be learner ...no be everybody wey apply for this job be broke ass...some of us dey look for stable flow of income ni o...i no dey blow my trumpet sha. too childish...alaye go to bed.

Thank you Mr Silver spoon. Omo Dangote and Adenuga. Na only you get money.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Enireqx20:

Abeg reply pm

Pls resend again... I just changed my email I used on nairaland that is not functional anymore ... Or you can beep me for WhatsApp
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
bobowaja:
abi now...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
bobowaja:
abi now...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
larride:

Bros, comprehension is very very important.

I will advice that before replying to any post, make sure you read the post two to three times and make sure you read it slowly so you can understand the post better.

angry

I see you misunderstood simple transactions. Let me allow you to go and learn how the NNPC staff was able to upload all the names to various banks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
.. .

bobowaja:

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.