Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847505 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 6:08am On Jul 18, 2019
larride:
Someone just got alert.

Abuja

Did on the 1st.

This is very possible because we that did on the first suffered no be small. Some persons left the towers by 11pm. Perhaps it is just a compensation.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:10am On Jul 18, 2019
wilsonlexis:
Ladies and gentlemen,all i can say is just have some FUN,because if you all know the truth from what i heard,you will.................hmmmmm
What did u hear. I guess your sauce is pepperish..... No go receive blow wey go remove that ur remaining 22 teeth cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 6:19am On Jul 18, 2019
mosgoon:
read this first : https://send.firefox.com/download/951436bf051ae541/#acuWLWD8CsLeZBlQdEQ72w

Also, from a pm someone sent, i think there is a real threat of people abusing this so i'm now identifying those who kind of communicated real interest and prioritizing that. by tomorrow morning, i would be definitely done with anything LOMS and stop

Hi bro, I've sent a couple of PMs regarding this already because I'm in genuine need of this resource as I'm actively into consulting & management is my core discipline, so it would be of great help. matexorganics@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 6:22am On Jul 18, 2019
Beeam:
A quick search for King Anyam on LinkedIn will reveal he's an HR Staff with NNPC

Maybe they are sending the consolation money for those who didn't make it in batches... grin grin

Compensation analyst. grin

Leemao

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 6:23am On Jul 18, 2019
In this Tfare payment anything can happen,i was thinking it will be contracted out but it was not. If it was i will definitely know, the unnecessary arguments here is really worrisome, i repeat there is absolutely no relationship or correlation between this payment and appointment letter. The corporation is very conscious of their activities in this process,they are trying as much as possible not to raise unnecessary dust.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2019
RealisticJ:

Live in Abuja, no tp yet. You?

Me neither. When did you do your interview? I did mine on the 2nd.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2019
Guys can talk.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2019
I hereby declare this thread opened with the power vested in me by NNPC.
Today will take a turn in discussing NETPAY n other methods of payment.

From the info am getting now!....New set of people will be paid today. My sauce further stated the payments has been programmed already, it's only Rolling out not according to your location or day of interview but randomly.
More info will be reveal as we move on today, I remain your honorable...
Local man

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2019
Beeam:
A quick search for King Anyam on LinkedIn will reveal he's an HR Staff with NNPC

[s]Maybe they are sending the consolation money for those who didn't make it in batches... grin grin[/s]

What is your problem? You have started this morning, why so uncouth? I remember you where the same person going around insulting and brewing for a fight on the thread yesterday now even b4 8am this crap? Who told you that theory is correct? Even if it is does it warrant mocking others who wouldnt make it? Grow up abeg, old big for nothing man boy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:15am On Jul 18, 2019
mathology5431:
I hereby declare this thread opened with the power vested in me by NNPC.
Today will take a turn in discussing NETPAY n other methods of payment.

From the info am getting now!....New set of people will be paid today. My sauce further stated the payments has been programmed already, it's only Rolling out not according to your location or day of interview but randomly.
More info will be reveal as we move on today, I remain your honorable...
Local man
grin grin grin

This thread will not kill me. Sauces everywhere

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2019
Beeam:
I think we all know that NNPC didn't process the transfer early enough. There was a General meeting with d new GMD that day

It was presumed that processing began last week Friday after the last day of interview, GMD meeting was last week Monday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2019
The truth is.... No one can predict nnpc accurately. We will just be wasting our time. There are some information that only few people have in that tower and others working there will just be guessing.

We should allow them do their thing while we catch some fun.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NekkyCee(f): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2019
Hello guys! Please i dont intend to derail this thread but I'd like to ask these questions here. What's the diff between Executive M.Sc and non executive M.sc. Which is more preferred in the Nigerian Work environment, especially Government Parastatals like NNPC?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2019
agya1:
Crediting of these large number of accounts isn't necessarily done using all these NEFT nor NIP.
For those familiar with the use of Oracle Flexcube, a Journal entry is simply created and accounts credited.
Multiple batches of these Journals can be created to carry as many accounts as possible.
Alternatively all accounts numbers after being entered into an Excel sheet is sent internally to a central processor ( maybe at the dispatching bank's HEAD OFFICE) and accounts credited simultaneously.

Bros, everything you have described here, Flexcube, Excel, Journal and Head Office, in summary they are the components of NEFT. Describing the process and dropping banking terms won't change it. Even the narration clearly says it is NEFT. This presumed over-sabi is getting outta hand, and you have not even registered with our association.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2019
One is academic master most needed by lecturer while the other is professional master needed for job upgrade outside Academic career such as NNPC
NekkyCee:
Hello guys! Please i dont intend to derail this thread but I'd like to ask these questions here. What's the diff between Executive M.Sc and non executive M.sc. Which is more preferred in the Nigerian Work environment, especially Government Parastatals like NNPC?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2019
flowwolf09:

At the first whiff of a decent paying job you want to leave the street. Streets is where the money is. Why go for security when you can get freedom. Someone who has been on both sides.
Hi flowwolf09, please I sent you a pm.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2019
agya1:

Alternatively all accounts numbers after being entered into an Excel sheet is sent internally to a central processor ( maybe at the dispatching bank's HEAD OFFICE) and accounts credited simultaneously.
I hoped they'd do this too but apparently it's not what they did.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2019
NekkyCee:

Executive means its not full time, its part time and also could be online. A lady in NNPC once attended the online executive masters same time I attended the full time masters.

Non executive masters is the conventional, full time on campus masters for fresh students.

So if you start working, you can go for the executive or take study leave for the non-executive. If you were to work in government sector like NNPC, any of them is okay. However, I had suggest you do the executive.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2019
This thread is just getting annoying and too long for no just reason. How can we be in page 381 almost going to 400 when we never get APL . FRSC even after training is less than 350 and I was saying this is too much na. In 2011/2012 NNPC thread was very short and we could revisit it to get information. Pls let us try to minimize the things we say here...All the sauce and local men and zobo drinker pls calm down. I know you are just trying to relief tension but BIKO calm down. The only thing we are waiting for is APL, which will come when it is ready and we would all be happy cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2019
iammiracle1:

What is your problem? You have started this morning, why so uncouth? I remember you where the same person going around insulting and brewing for a fight on the thread yesterday now even b4 8am this crap? Who told you that theory is correct? Even if it is does it warrant mocking others who wouldnt make it? Grow up abeg, old big for nothing man boy

Bros, drink water.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Bodylicious:
This thread is just getting annoying and too long for no just reason. How can we be in page 381 almost going to 400 when we never get APL . FRSC even after training is less than 350 and I was saying this is too much na. In 2011/2012 NNPC thread was very short and we could revisit it to get information. Pls let us try to minimize the things we say here...All the sauce and local men and zobo drinker pls calm down. I know you are just trying to relief tension but BIKO calm down. The only thing we are waiting for is APL, which will come when it is ready and we would all be happy cheesy grin cheesy grin
One word, information age. If you saw two words, you're on your own.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Bodylicious:
Then kindly stay out of thread and come once in a while to check updated info. No one here can take orders from you sir. Thanks

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2019
Bodylicious:
Local woman ....u don get alert? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2019
wilsonlexis:
Ladies and gentlemen,all i can say is just have some FUN,because if you all know the truth from what i heard,you will.................hmmmmm

Drop your sauce undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2019
wilsonlexis:
Burnt dodo, turn it :�

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wilsonlexis: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Gianluigizona:

Were you not taught to always tell the truth? undecided
To be honest bro i as i saw people saying about their sauce i said let me talk my own too, i cant carry last.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wilsonlexis: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2019
tejiri4:

Drop your sauce undecided

What is sauce, ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Local girl is passing one bottle of zobo for you... Drink and continue reading

Bodylicious:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2019
BenFlash:

You should also consider the disparity in the number of NL applicants for FRSC in 2011/12 and NNPC in 2019. That should address your concern.

Not in anyway justifying anybody, but he was saying that the FRSC 2019 thread AND NNPC 2011/2012 weren't much as this NNPC 2019 and never implied FRSC 2011/2012.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Are u saying ''a man has no sauce??''

wilsonlexis:

What is sauce, ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.