Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4845475 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wilsonlexis: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2019
https:///L4GjX7jYaY401ciuTv4KyC
Follow link,WhatsApp group created
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2019
eskcuse me bros.. this ya link is not working grin grin grin

wilsonlexis:
https:///L4GjX7jYaY401ciuTv4KyC
Follow link,WhatsApp group created
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wilsonlexis: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2019
sibabe25:
eskcuse me bros.. this ya link is not working grin grin grin

send me a HI on this number let me add you to the group

New group have lot of SAUCE
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Bodylicious:
This thread is just getting annoying and too long for no just reason. How can we be in page 381 almost going to 400 when we never get APL . FRSC even after training is less than 350 and I was saying this is too much na. In 2011/2012 NNPC thread was very short and we could revisit it to get information. Pls let us try to minimize the things we say here...All the sauce and local men and zobo drinker pls calm down. I know you are just trying to relief tension but BIKO calm down. The only thing we are waiting for is APL, which will come when it is ready and we would all be happy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Body odour
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2019
sibabe25:
Local girl is passing one bottle of zobo for you... Drink and continue reading

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2019
larride:

Bros, drink water.

Swallow spit, correct rubbish don't encourage it

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2019
iammiracle1:

Local man ti binu tan grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2019
datascience:

Executive means its not full time, its part time and also could be online. A lady in NNPC once attended the online executive masters same time I attended the full time masters.

Non executive masters is the conventional, full time on campus masters for fresh students.

So if you start working, you can go for the executive or take study leave for the non-executive. If you were to work in government sector like NNPC, any of them is okay, However, I had suggest you do the executive

Any reason? And is online masters discriminated from the conventional class one?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2019
iammiracle1:

Bros why u dey vex like this na? B like say u don receive alert. undecided

Which state are you sir? I am just checking something here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2019
bobowaja:

He was sounding so annoying, i know someone who left a group i am in in sifia pains because of the unfounded rumors, local girl was just discouraged, someone that i was trying to relate with, left because of all this misyarn, getting the APL is the koko not alert or no alert, stop making ppl loose faith.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Beeam:
A quick search for King Anyam on LinkedIn will reveal he's an HR Staff with NNPC

Maybe they are sending the consolation money for those who didn't make it in batches... grin grin

A Management Information officer sent my own.. Different office I think undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2019
iammiracle1:

He was sounding so annoying, i know someone who left a group i am in in sifia pains because of the unfounded rumors, local girl was just discouraged, someone that i was trying to relate with, left because of all this misyarn, getting the APL is the koko not alert or no alert, stop making ppl loose faith.

Lol bros as na WhatsApp just follow her private chat sharply

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2019
klassd:

Lol bros as na WhatsApp just follow her private chat sharply

She dinor reply, i guess she wants to be left alone so no worries, but lets take it easy with the theories.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chilax94: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2019
Bodylicious:
This thread is just getting annoying and too long for no just reason. How can we be in page 381 almost going to 400 when we never get APL . FRSC even after training is less than 350 and I was saying this is too much na. In 2011/2012 NNPC thread was very short and we could revisit it to get information. Pls let us try to minimize the things we say here...All the sauce and local men and zobo drinker pls calm down. I know you are just trying to relief tension but BIKO calm down. The only thing we are waiting for is APL, which will come when it is ready and we would all be happy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Is FRSC paying 4M upfront?
Leave them abeg make the thread reach 1000 pages

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2019
bobowaja:

All these your "I'm just checking something". Baba, you dey input some data while plotting graph Tell us your result if you dey formulate hypothesis or theory o... Lol. Wetin joobseekar no go see for nairaland.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2019
chilax94:

oil dey your head grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2019
chilax94:

One bottle of cold ORIJIN for you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2019
Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you...

Bar Man... please give him a cold bottle of zobo...

chilax94:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2019
yungmin:

This is very possible because we that did on the first suffered no be small. Some persons left the towers by 11pm. Perhaps it is just a compensation.

If I may ask, you mean the interviews went on into the night ??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2019
I don't know if I should be happy or sad, af not received TF. God perfect my testimony

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2019
iammiracle1:

She dinor reply, i guess she wants to be left alone so no worries, but lets take it easy with the theories.

Hmm... I no wan hear say person commit suicide o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2019
Proffessorr:

If I may ask, you mean the interviews went on into the night ??

Yes! Yours sincerely interviewed at past 10pm in the Night
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2019
Biolexxin:
I don't know if I should be happy or sad, af not received TF. God perfect my testimony
Local man sitting on the fence........
Oga u Berra be happy, abi u get sauce for us niii....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2019
Biolexxin:

You can do both simultaneously grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Hmm... I no wan hear say person commit suicide o
E be like say ah see bottle of sniper for that babe hand....make she no go mistake am for sobo!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2019
mathology5431:

E be like say ah see bottle of sniper for that babe hand....make she no go mistake am for sobo!!!

Make we give am sauce to keep her hopes alive o grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2019
iammiracle1:

People dangerous oo....ahhaaa in the midst of all this discombobulated theories and sauces....u still dey reason relate with local girl!!!..........ah don dey look you now...... grin grin grin grin angry cool cool
Association of local men are observing you!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JahMan1: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
A Management Information officer sent my own.. Different office I think undecided undecided undecided

King-Anyam is Compensation/Benefits Officer for NPDC. What if she is processing the TFare for those that will be posted to NPDC? Now yours was processed by an MIS Officer. So all these theories doesn't add up.
In 2012 those who got the job were paid their TFare 6 months after they resumed, same time unsuccessful candidates were paid.
You guys should appreciate the speed at which every stage of this NNPC recruitment is happening. It is unprecedented. Normally it takes a minimum of 3 months from one stage to another in the past. Maybe that's why they decided to handle it in-house.
Very soon we will all know the outcome and all these tension will be over.
Stop fighting yourselves, you hear?

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Graceudogwu(f): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
Biolexxin:

Lolz � i dey feel you. People like us when don receive 20k no even know whether to happy or not. All these sauces won't kill our faith. God don perfect am already. See you at documentation process.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2019
bobowaja:
Goodnight here brothers and sisters. I will go and check my BP tomorrow. I am staying away from this thread until another batch start receiving payment.

I can't come and die biko

If U stay away, hope you'll get the "signal" when another batch of recipients emerge.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Graceudogwu(f): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2019
JahMan1:

King-Anyam is Compensation/Benefits Officer for NPDC. What if she is processing the TFare for those that will be posted to NPDC? Now yours was processed by an MIS Officer. So all these theories doesn't add up.
In 2012 those who got the job were paid their TFare 6 months after they resumed, same time unsuccessful candidates were paid.
You guys should appreciate the speed at which every stage of this NNPC recruitment is happening. It is unprecedented. Normally it takes a minimum of 3 months from one stage to another in the past. Maybe that's why they decided to handle it in-house.
Very soon we will all know the outcome and all these tension will be over.
Stop fighting yourselves, you hear?

I just checked the person who sent my money on Linkedin, Achimugu Farouq, Management Information Officer with NNPC. Las las na the employment letter i need.Oluwa bless my hustle.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2019
Beeam:
A quick search for King Anyam on LinkedIn will reveal he's an HR Staff with NNPC

Maybe they are sending the consolation money for those who didn't make it in batches... grin grin

You wish!

Everyone who put down their bank account details will be paid.
It's a different business entirely from APLs..

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.