Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4848358 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
nelsonngim:

No stone me o

...na joke o grin

Nigga, na the 400 page be this
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Engrobiorah(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Welcome to page 400
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sethvincent(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
400 Present
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
400....!!!!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
I'd beer 20 people when I receive my APL...you guys should pray for me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dave06(f): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please y'all should stop filling up this thread with unnecessary posts.

People from the year 2030 would come to read this. Wonder what they'd come n find here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
How we reasoned in 2019
dave06:

People from the year 2030 would come to read this. Wonder what they'd come n find here.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Biko who is a martial artist here?

Let's fix our training days when we resume training at the towers

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
My "sauce" who works in NNPC (but not in HR) believes the recruitment will be concluded latest early next month. When I reminded him/her about approval by FCC, he/she said all that can be fasttracked.

Second info I got: 1000 GT and less than 500 EH will be hired.

So keep your fingers crossed. But pls don't crucify me if it doesn't turn out exactly accurate o. Things can change.

I didn't ask about correlation between TP and APL. God forbid. That kind of question can "fall one's rank". It will make me look like a fool.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
dave06:

Geez....Are you thinking about growth at all? 2030 and people would be reading page by page in Nairaland?

Even Seun is not happy with such deductions. Meet Mosgoon to tell you about Digitalization.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jarus:
My "sauce" who works in NNPC (but not in HR) believes the recruitment will be concluded latest early next month. When I reminded him/her about approval by FCC, he/she said all that can be fasttracked.

So keep your fingers crossed. But pls don't crucify me if it doesn't turn out exactly accurate o. Things can change.

I didn't even ask about correlation between TP and APL. God forbid. That kind of question can "fall one's rank". It will make me look like a fool.

Legit " sauce"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Page 400.

If you have received your transportation fare, NNPC wishes you the best in your future endeavours.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
400 pages in how many months? I hail the usual sauce-pects who are pushing the thread further.

We will keep on hoping for the best. God reigns over all.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dave06(f): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
datascience:

Geez....Are you thinking about growth at all? 2030 and people would be reading page by page in Nairaland?

Even Seun is not happy with such deductions. Meet Mosgoon to tell you about Digitalization.

Tell me that you haven't searched through the 2011/2012 recruitment thread to find info n know how to go about the current recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jarus:

I didn't ask about correlation between TP and APL. God forbid. That kind of question can "fall one's rank". It will make me look like a fool.
quite a few ...that's about 1 in 8 ....honestly speaking with that figure many will be heartbroken after the process, everyone hates to hear that but it's fact that not everyone will be selected.....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lol, things would be better then. There will be more jobs than graduates and also thousands of career centers (including one which I will own) all across the country so no one will be feeling tensed and running to nairaland about getting NNPC job.

Recruitment would have taken another shape as well with artificial intelligence helping the process become 100x faster.
We'd make sure we don't fail the younger generations like these older ones have done.

dave06:

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jarus:

this here is exactly the reason you command much respect, Weldon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin A Miracle is on the way #400

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
TEYA:

I feel the failure of the 2013 recruitment was political, it failed partly because GEJ lost his election
Noted. There weren't sauces in 2013. We're now on 400.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dave06(f): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
That still doesn't warrant us to be writing whatever we feel like on a thread that is supposed to be a source of information to others.

NigelCundy:
Lol, things would be better then. There will be more jobs than graduates and also thousands of career centers (including one which I will own) all across the country so no one will be feeling tensed and running to nairaland about getting NNPC job.

Recruitment would have taken another shape as well with artificial intelligence helping the process become 100x faster.
We'd make sure we don't fail the younger generations like these older ones have done.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is what I have been waiting for let me focus on other things till then
Jarus:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jarus:

Mhen...the competition is really stiff oo but Son of Man shall come out victorious

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
NigelCundy:

you forgot about robots.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sister SObo, wia u dey ooo
your 400 pages don land o

Local man observing with ponmo for mouth

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathphil(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jarus:

Thanks Man
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by etteibibio: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
has anyone from akwa ibom gotten or anyone using Gtbank?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yuno01: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Las las... Page 400

You guys are clowns....

Going back to my shell

Waka jeje inside life
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jarus:

Cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
This babe wey don de sip zobo since day break, she fit don sip like 12 bottles grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Okay, I think it's time to look for the people that interviewed on the 10th by 1:30pm. Where una dey o. This alert reach una yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.