Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829531 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Damjoy:

Are you for or against any of the proposed theories so far?

Am among those that will get APL God willing
grin

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Allamin24: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Proffessorr:

Nice one Jarus. Thanks.

If you'd asked about the correlation between Tfare and APL, and the answer come get k leg (i.e. not in favour "alertees" like us...
I'm sure you no go wan give us that kind gist in the evening to avoid nightmare grin

How much did they pay? We anticipate for the best.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jiang:
As a part time data entry clerk I assure you it will take less than three days to input our account numbers into the system.

Am not implying anything woh cause every body will be paid tfare wether you like it or not grin
Prayer warrior data entry clerk grin grin
Na by force to receive alert?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
cheesycheesy
cheesy
souljar:
This babe wey don de sip zobo since day break, she fit don sip like 12 bottles grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ask him all questions. He registered yesterday 17th July, 2019 to observe you all. Ask him

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Local girl here with the freshly chilled zobos... please pick one...

We made it yo!!!

mathology5431:
Sister SObo, wia u dey ooo
your 400 pages don land o

Local man observing with ponmo for mouth
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmmmmmm... he’s about to be bombarded with questions

datascience:
Ask him all questions. He registered yesterday 17th July, 2019 to observe you all. Ask him
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bankalert:
At this point, until everyone is paid, the access theory is here to stay... If only the nigga that started it kept his mouth shut or hands put, we would still have some sane humans on the forum...it doesn't matter to me anyways... I am waiting patiently for what's mine wink

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
datascience:

I don't think so. If he's a member of staff, he won't make it that obvious

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abdulsalisu11: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
I don't know where they got this theory from. I had mine on 2nd yet no one from my pannel got alert. My own view: many payments are made according to banks. So most of the delay depends on the bank you are using. Don't let tfare disturb your emotions. Successful candidates cannot be determined by mare alerts
klassd:

So if I have received it, I should broadcast it here? Use your 6.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jiang:

Am among those that will get APL God willing

grin
I'm *

You are welcome
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
@ chasteguy
@datascience
@local woman and the zobo sipper

Please is this chap daubed bankalert a card carrying member of local men and women association and over sabi association before he is erroneously calling sane people on this wonderful thread insane

@Bankalert....u have till my zobo dip to tender an apology to this house or I shall raise a point of order on your head....
Haha na.....u no the even fear person
I for reason ur matter but let me consult with local woman first
Bankalert:
At this point, until everyone is paid, the access theory is here to stay... If only the nigga that started it kept his mouth shut or hands put, we would still have some sane humans on the forum...it doesn't matter to me anyways... I am waiting patiently for what's mine wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
datascience:
Lol...... Why are u guys like this na?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jarus:
My "sauce" who works in NNPC (but not in HR) believes the recruitment will be concluded latest early next month. When I reminded him/her about approval by FCC, he/she said all that can be fasttracked.

Second info I got: 1000 GT and less than 500 EH will be hired.

So keep your fingers crossed. But pls don't crucify me if it doesn't turn out exactly accurate o. Things can change.

I didn't ask about correlation between TP and APL. God forbid. That kind of question can "fall one's rank". It will make me look like a fool.

Korect
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sempumping:
I'm *
You are welcome

Sempumping, what a nice name, STOP FORMING HYPERCORRECTOR grin

bobowaja ur alert is on its way cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jiang:

Sempumping, what a nice name, STOP FORMING HYPERCORRECTOR grin

bobowaja ur alert is on its way cheesy

U dey find trouble this night?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gbriels:
@ chasteguy
@datascience

Please is this chap daubed bankalert a card carrying member of local men and women association and over sabi association before he is erroneously calling sane people on this wonderful thread insane

@Bankalert....u have till my zobo dip to tender an apology to this house or I shall raise a point of order on your head....
lolz cheesy Apologies tendered to all the sane local men on the forum... I belong to no association here... cheesy.... Local man is watching and waiting...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Enireqx20:

You want alert as well?, I get plenty woh, infact I insist you take one.
processing transfer in 5 4 3 2......
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Damjoy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
But the only way the one percent [b]could[b] be true is

If you fall under the unpaid category and you find somebody under the paid category who had the interview the same day you had yours but different time

I.e, you did yours 11:00am, and the paid person had his/hers 2:00pm

Plus you have to include the Bank variable (Do you use the same bank?)... But the bank variable may not matter much if the first two is positive

My APL Model
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Oliviajones:

LOL. You're really funny. Even though you and your colleague drilled me during the training session till I was almost embarrassed for myself.

No mind jarus.... That man killed my self esteem... Graded me 52% and still told me i was far from "ready" few hours to my interview...... I wont forget that name any time soon

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Enireqx20:

Who needs boxing gloves

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
daima:

No mind jarus.... That man killed my self esteem... Graded me 52% and still told me i was far from "ready" few hours to my interview...... I wont forget that name any time soon

LOL. Nah.. It was good. It helped me prepare well

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
OgidiOlu3:
Mehn, you guys are very very funny. Now, let's think like educated people. Forget about all the theories and think.

We did the interview and yes, it's possible the scores were recorded immediately and uploaded to a database by the "interview secretary". It's possible.

We wrote our account details and location on paper. 9,000 people wrote their account details on paper. So, how would they be sending money to successful/unsuccessful candidates already? If we had typed our account details, maybe it would have been easier to link the APL and TP but we all wrote it in ink.

If you think they paid successful/unsuccessful candidates first, it means they go through the list on their database and start searching manually on the TP list to reimburse candidates. C'mon guys, we all know we didn't write our account numbers in any logical order so they'll probably have to go through tens of papers to find candidates.

It is obvious they are making the payments in batches. It's normal to start developing theories when there's no information but we shouldn't believe those theories without evidence.

This boss has been paid. Don't ask me how I knew

My hunch doesn't fail me

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gbriels:
@ chasteguy
@datascience

We don seize him alert... Odiodi for am

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Allamin24:

How much did they pay? We anticipate for the best.

I got my tfare ystday. 20k. Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Or maybe...it's based on department...please, any computer person here? Have you received ur tp pls?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Enrypech:

This boss has been paid. Don't ask me how I knew

My hunch doesn't fail me

I just hope you won't have hunchback with all these fake hunches you're carrying about.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Proffessorr:

I got my tfare ystday. 20k. Lagos
I received 40k for attending the 2011/2012 interview as a GT applicant from Lagos then. With the devaluation of naira and inflation rate; 20k is not like it!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
With what I have been reading here, I’m afraid to spend my tfare allawee. The way those that have not been paid are even sounding one might think those that have been paid were the ones that “forcefully” asked NNPC to pay them. I’m even trying to console myself with “anti-Access theory” just from nowhere one person just posted; “for everyone that has received alert NNPC wishes you well in your future endeavors”.

Me I didn’t even receive up to 20k, I was just paid 16k(though I haven’t spent 1naira out of it because I don’t want the money, I never asked for it. Even if some people protested to be paid their tfare I’m not among them for God sake).

God please don’t let this 16k be my retirement benefit. How can I be retired even before I’m employed? God help your children, provide tfare alert for those that haven’t gotten yet because nobody trekked to the NNPC Towers. We all used one medium of transportation or the other hence everybody deserves to be paid.

I have leaned down between Tuesday night and today. My friends that saw me jubilating when the alert came in on Tuesday I promised to flex them on Friday, how can I flex them with money that I want to return?

Hmmm... Local man iyaf tired.. If you have a friend like me that have received alert please always checkup on them at least 3times a day, it’s very important.

If the Access theory is true, make dem send me my remaining 4K oo. Lemme count my money again..

37 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Keemy88(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Patience
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
olaidefat:

I received 40k for attending the 2011/2012 interview as a GT applicant from Lagos then. With the devaluation of naira and inflation rate; 20k is not like it!
bruh, i knew i saw it somewhere that this was the range they paid those set, you guys were lucky.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
johnchima007:
With what I have been reading here, I’m afraid to spend my tfare allawee. The way those that have not been paid are even sounding one might think those that have been paid were the ones that “forcefully” asked NNPC to pay them. I’m even trying to console myself with “anti-Access theory” just from nowhere one person just posted; “for everyone that has received alert NNPC wishes you well in your future endeavors”.

Me I didn’t even receive up to 20k, I was just paid 16k(though I haven’t spent 1naira out of it because I don’t want the money, I never asked for it. Even if some people protested to be paid their tfare I’m not among them for God sake).

God please don’t let this 16k be my retirement benefit. How can I be retired even before I’m employed? God help your children, provide tfare alert for those that haven’t gotten yet because nobody trekked to the NNPC Towers. We all used one medium of transportation or the other hence everybody deserves to be paid.

I have leaned down between Tuesday night and today. My friends that saw me jubilating when the alert came in on Tuesday I promised to flex them on Friday, how can I flex them with money that I want to return?

Hmmm... Local man iyaf tired.. If you have a friend like me that have received alert please always checkup on them at least 3times a day, it’s very important.

If the Access theory is true, make dem send me my remaining 4K oo. Lemme count my money again..
looollllz cheesy this is really funny...i don laugh tire...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.