Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825268 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uzee24: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
1cor2v9:
I will advise most graduates not to waste their time on this recruitment for the sake of their sanity..
Check DPR thread to understand my statement.

True broo....Till today no feedback. But then I dont think one should be discouraged. It wont cost anything applying, we all have access to the internet.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by babatundea877: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
DMainMan:
ABOUT LAST GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT

The application came out in 2012 and prospective applicants applied for Graduate Trainee. In 2013, applicants were told to update their details. In 2014, applicants wrote their aptitude tests in different centres across the nation. Many people travelled from overseas to write the exam in Nigeria as there was no abroad centre, unlike NLNG. In February 2015, interview success emails flew in. And up till this moment, there were no interviews. The recruitment has now been cancelled officially with this new application. I hope this application does not follow the same route.

This cycle wont go same route. As it is now, I wana believe FG will be under duress to give what is due to the society based on the public support for continued administration. Putting all my effort to this. So help me God!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by babatundea877: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
2el:

mine is red background and still not uploading

comply with the use of white background and you can use Adobe Photoshop to adjust pix for 600px by 600px

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jawd20: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
DMainMan:
APPLY FOR 2019 NNPC GRADUATE TRAINEE AND EXPERIENCE HIRE

FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE

ELIGIBILITY

Bachelor's Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
Bachelor's Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master's Degree
HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master's Degree.
Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December 2018.
Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.

DISCIPLINES

SCIENCE: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
ENGINEERING: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
SOCIAL SCIENCES: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History.
LAW: Law

APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/job_desc.php?code=GT01
Second class lower without masters, can you still tty your luck?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starpro87(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
In 2010, I was one of the over 17,000 candidates (only first class, second class upper, distinction, and upper credit) who wrote NNPC recruitment Exam. About 4000 of us made it to the Oral interview stage in 2011. I travelled all the way to NNPC towers, Abuja, and did my sincere best. Till date, no feedback, aside the 30k given me for transport subsidy.
In 2012 I applied again, fast forward to 2014 I wrote another test. In Feb, 2015 I received a message that a made it to the oral interview stage. I was given the hope that I would be invited for the final interview in a fortnight or so. Till this day, no news. It is another Recruitment again....Sir...ma...I'm not discouraging you but for me, I can't see myself clicking the APPLY button in this 2019.
Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
I got to this stage, and I have been waiting patiently for it to clear so that I can upload my documents

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by biggal: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
For passport.make sure.your head takes 70%,of the pix.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
biggal:
For passport.make sure.your head takes 70%,of the pix.

I have tried every format available.. I will continue with the process on Friday (where I am, there is no cafe over here)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ezef2k4(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
I have uploaded all documents.

I can't seem to upload anything under QUALIFICATION ''professional certifications or membership''

Can anybody help?

oyinda1599:
i opened it around 8am this morning and the network was good, am I at the last stage where am to upload my documents and now is not going through.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donfasa: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
2el:

mine is red background and still not uploading
they said white background only
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Donfasa:

they said white background only

I have tried white background, it did not work.. Can you help me with mine?? Please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
Adephemmy300:

Na wa for una o... una no go verify something first.. Something that I entered once and registered just few minutes ago..

You need to be a bit logical. That comment was made 2:31 am when the application was up. I guess you were asleep by then when we kept watch noticing it denied.

Please try to understand why before talking
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ezef2k4(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Its your network...refresh again.... i advice you have a very strong internet.... millions of people are currently on that site.

ennyj01:
I got to this stage, and I have been waiting patiently for it to clear so that I can upload my documents
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sowilli: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Buhari's way of saying thank you since Atiku reiterated on selling NNPC. grin to those optimistic and sending the people who are giving advices away... we will be here to hear your stories. I hope we won't see letter to the senate with list of names for this recruitment. This shouldn't stop Atiku from going to court for his mandate. grin. In Nigeria to get very juicy job in the private sector, you must be extra brilliant. I mean your brain must be like computer. To get job in the public, you must know someone and be ready to be corrupt. grin. For average Joe like me, na hustle be our work

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Invalid email/password
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Is the site down again??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Why does it keep saying invalid Email and Password.

What browser is working or is there something about this application.

I have used UC, CHrom, Internet Explorer, Edge, Mozilla,

Still saying invalid email and Password
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
ennyj01:

Abeg which app are you using?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olajohn36: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
datascience:

Abeg which app are you using?
use chrome
ennyj01, have you been able to scale through
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GLORISING(f): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
please can you help me with the format of the date of birth. I have tried many formats like 21/06/1985 etc but it keep saying invalid value
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AUTOCHECKN: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
ezef2k4:
I have uploaded all documents.

I can't seem to upload anything under QUALIFICATION ''professional certifications or membership''

Can anybody help?

If anyone is able to insert professional qualification do let us know otherwise help to contact 09-460-81992 as they are insisting that it is my network or browser and not willing to accept the obvious.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
naijainstinct:
Do you have a MSc/MA?

If you do and it is within 2014 till date, you can apply. I also graduated 2010 but my MSc is 2017. I called the NNPC recruitment helpdesk and it was confirmed that I can apply since I have an advanced certificate from a tertiary institution that is not earlier than 2014
haha,you are here again,so you want to have it all,i mean Dpr and nnpc. Oga choose one.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GIGATT9(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddybrigs: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
How can someone upload passport please anyone that did help us

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KnightOJ(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
klassd:
I just completed my application

The provision to upload professional certificate is not working. How did you do it?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by myhotjobz: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
Eligibility information for 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee Program
https://myhotjbz.com/job/news/details/eligibility-information-for-2019-nnpc-graduate-trainee-program

DMainMan:
APPLY FOR 2019 NNPC GRADUATE TRAINEE AND EXPERIENCE HIRE

FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE

ELIGIBILITY

Bachelor's Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
Bachelor's Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master's Degree
HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master's Degree.
Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December 2018.
Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.

DISCIPLINES

SCIENCE: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
ENGINEERING: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
SOCIAL SCIENCES: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History.
LAW: Law

APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/job_desc.php?code=GT01
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
olajohn36:

use chrome
ennyj01, have you been able to scale through

I have not, I skipped the passport and NYSC stage, hoping to come back to it after I am done uploading my schools background and documents.. On getting to the document page, it as been showing this for almost 20minz now. I have refreshed, cancelled the page and opened it again. Still same thing

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
GIGATT9:
The earlier the better o;
In as much as they wrote a date for deadline - they are at liberty to close the application at anytime ooo, seen this a couple of times....so it is always better to apply early

I am having problem uploading my passport, and I will be done with NYSC tomorrow. So that's why I said friday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.