Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,340 members, 7,836,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4848715 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2019
xfire:

Good question.

Accommodation and food will be provided. Food is actually really nice. In 2012, they utilized Edjeba in Warri (that was the centre Shell used for SITP in the past). It's a really nice and quiet environment.

You are expected to pass, but no one was sent back home in 2012 after the training. Ideally, it should be possible to send you packing but realistically, I doubt they will ever do so, at least not on the basis of performance.

Have a lovely day, ladies and gentlemen.

Xfire

Thanks man, I really appreciate
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2019
souljar:
May this thread not reach 500pages in 2019, Amen?? grin
Bro, e go pass 1000 sef �

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2019
xfire:

Yes, they pay accommodation and travel allowances. The further you stay from Abuja, the more the pay. They paid towards the end of the orientation program.

Xfire
Thank you Sir.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2019
iamlimitless:
2012 induction was done from August 6th to August 31st (3 weeks). After which the FSTP began by September 10th at Edjeba Learning Village (ELV), Warri. And I think it is a residential training with basic amenities and feeding provided.

This is a weblink to the 2012 FSTP Opening Ceremony Speech by President, Graduate Trainees.
https://martinabanobifstp./2012/10/23/fstp-opening-ceremony-speech-by-president-graduate-trainees/

Wow.. Great information as well.

I yhi k the picture is now getting clear and local man can now prepare both financially, psychologically and socially.

Thanks once again

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2019
It's good to be optimistic though, but I just hope some people will not have heart attack the list is released. Everyone should be temperate in their expectation.

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2019
4gunners:
It's good to be optimistic though, but I just hope some people will not have heart attack the list is released. Everyone should be temperate in their expectation.

Of course you are right. We all know its a 50/50 thing but one chose to be positive about the final shortlist..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2019
iamlimitless:
2012 induction was done from August 6th to August 31st (3 weeks). After which the FSTP began by September 10th at Edjeba Learning Village (ELV), Warri. And I think it is a residential training with basic amenities and feeding provided.

This is a weblink to the 2012 FSTP Opening Ceremony Speech by President, Graduate Trainees.
https://martinabanobifstp./2012/10/23/fstp-opening-ceremony-speech-by-president-graduate-trainees/

Definitely, seeing that this years recruitment is fast tracked, we would be called for the 3 weeks training in August. And further training in September.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2019
iamlimitless:

By the way, are EH subjected to any form of training as well? And how did that guy become president? I think we should nominate someone from this thread for the position next grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2019
Gbyms:

Definitely, seeing that this years recruitment is fast tracked, we would be called for the 3 weeks training in August. And further training in September.
3 weeks orientation bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2019
yungmin:

By the way, are EH subjected to any form of training as well? And how did that guy become president? I think we should nominate someone from this thread for the position next grin
Re-read xfire's earlier post today and you'll be clarified on EH posting.
President, GT nomination seconded grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2019
eclint:

Who will we appoint now grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
I have now nominated myself as the bonafide and competent President of NNPC graduate trainee...Please don't ask me how and why, that's just it.

Source: From the divine installation and NNPC GGM.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
eclint:

I'm not talking about posting. I meant training. Are EH taken through any form of training?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
07068455937Ta:
I have now nominated myself as the bonafide and competent President of NNPC graduate trainee...Please don't ask me how and why, that's just it.

Baba, calm down grin.. we will impeach u immediately lolz

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kindly reflect that what God has already ordained no man I repeat again no mortal can change such. So accept that with peace bro.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
lakaute:
No, But you can reach me on my email hamzakalu99@gmail.com

Oh you are Aliyu and Ameera’s brother right?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kaspa007: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
souljar:
May this thread not reach 500pages in 2019, Amen?? grin

this thread will probably go past 500pages bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
darado:
Thank you Xfire.
As you pointed out, EH were deployed immediately after the training program. Help me with the ff plz:
1 were they paid first 30 days allowance?
2. Was there need to submit resignation letter from the previous/current employer at documentation stage?
3. Was documentation before orientation?
Thanks Man
xfire plz your response will really help.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lakaute(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Yes,

Drop ur email, I’ll be in touch.

Moham553:

Oh you are Aliyu and Ameera’s brother right?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
xfire:

Good question.

Accommodation and food will be provided. Food is actually really nice. In 2012, they utilized Edjeba in Warri (that was the centre Shell used for SITP in the past). It's a really nice and quiet environment.

You are expected to pass, but no one was sent back home in 2012 after the training. Ideally, it should be possible to send you packing but realistically, I doubt they will ever do so, at least not on the basis of performance.

Have a lovely day, ladies and gentlemen.

Xfire
Thanks alot... You have shed light on a lot of questions on our minds....Eyes on the towers. See y'all there...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
darado:
Thank you Xfire.
As you pointed out, EH were deployed immediately after the training program. Help me with the ff plz:
1 were they paid first 30 days allowance?
2. Was there need to submit resignation letter from the previous/current employer at documentation stage?
3. Was documentation before orientation?
Thanks Man
Oga Xfire and Oga Jarus help plz.
Thanks Men
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
eclint:

I support this motion.... WE MUST MAKE SURE THE PRESIDENT IS FROM THIS THREAD...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Williamsxploitz: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Which of the allowee? The TP weh don almost finish or the upfront?

Lol grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
lakaute:
Yes,

Drop ur email, I’ll be in touch.

sadatmohammed560@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
When u are not a card carrying member of local men association...
Haba.....u no d even fear FEAR
07068455937Ta:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fredkio:

Who will we appoint now grin
Chillax bro, till APL arrives. Then, would decide cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
When the right time comes....card carrying members of local men and women shall nominate.....consultation shall be made with these local men but not limited to them...
@chasteguy,teaser,monsgoon,method154,beam, local woman,souljar, access theorist, BOBOWAJA bankalert,and all..
yungmin:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Moham553:

sadatmohammed560@gmail.com

You hugs know each other already
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gbriels:
When the right time comes....card carrying members of local men and women shall nominate.....consultation shall be made with these local men but not limited to them...
@chasteguy,teaser,monsgoon,method154,beam, local woman,souljar, access theorist, BOBOWAJA bankalert,and all..
grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gbriels:

Officially, the search for NNPC's FATP GT, president, 2019 has begun. By their comments and activities on this thread, we would surely find the right person. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
As regarding the GT presido, I initially wanted it but as I can see it seems it's based on the people who will want to install 'the one' as a person.

Meanwhile, if it's pertaining to the discipline OVERALL BEST, read my lips oh you fellow ENGINEERS, I AM INDOMITABLE.... Not only will I be the DISCIPLINE overall best but BEST of the BESTS!

P.S: From the desk of a Chemical Engineering GT.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DatFulaniBruh(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hello, I have been following this group as a guest and I had to rẹ activate my account to ask a question.
For the avoidance of doubt, I DID NOT APPLY FOR THIS NNPC RECRUITMENT.

The question is

What is the FATE of a candidate if the panel that interviewed him gave him transport at the end of the interview?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.