Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829657 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
johnchima007:
Wetin we they see/hear for this thread small sef, try enter Twitter search for NNPC recruitment, it will take a strong faith for you not to give up on the recruitment process. I ran to Twitter, I don run back to this thread before I run mad there grin

Another village guy for just take ur spot like that. Thank ur stars you are still normal with the twitters war of words grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
At least 120k is better than collecting 20k... If you know you know... cheesy

joobseekar:

1.56m, that's 120k for 13months or 130k for 12months.

However, it must have been increased by now.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by geektrovert: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
xfire:

Martin aka bebrief (an irony cos the dude was never brief in speeches) was our president grin

Bebrief was an active member of the naijahotjobs NNPC thread. He was one of those who followed through until we received APL. He was loved on the thread for his maturity and tenacity.

The day we were asked to elect a president, 3 or 4 people were nominated. He introduced himself as bebrief and everyone in the auditorium was shouting bebrief! bebrief! bebrief! grin

The election took place and he won convincingly.

That was how he became the president. A lady was the vice (can't remember her name).

Xfire

I have read almost the entire 700+ pages on NaijaHotjobs. I would have also passionately nominated bebrief for president if I was there in 2012.

The guy was very helpful, and was passionate about people, both nnpc and dpr recruitment back then.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LadyHeaven(f): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin I just had a sweet dream that APL dropped in August and I alongside a loooot of us on NL where recruited, both GT & EH, we even had a NL family thanksgiving after orientation, and I started a hot steamy romance with a fellow Nlnder that led to happy situations (EH o, wetin i dey use GT bobo do tongue) ...I have nothing to say than Iseeeee, kó gazie kiss

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
LadyHeaven:
grin I just had a sweet dream that APL dropped in August and I alongside a loooot of us on NL where recruited, both GT & EH, we even had a NL family thanksgiving after orientation, and I started a hot steamy romance with a fellow Nlnder that led to happy situations (EH o, wetin i dey use GT bobo do tongue) ...I have nothing to say than Iseeeee, kó gazie kiss

Amiiiin, see your mouth like EH Bobo grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Baba it’s so bad on Twitter that they don’t believe that the son of a common man can get the job.. I had to run away before I start reasoning like them.. I will shocked their theory.. I will be a testimony to many... And you too guys.... Amen...

bobowaja:

Another village guy for just take ur spot like that. Thank ur stars you are still normal with the twitters war or words grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mitocyan:

Thanks for sharing geektrovert, but 1.5m per annum small ooh.
My brother i swear man.. i look am two times cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Harbkol234(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Harbkol234:
Ekiti kete oooooo

Pls like if you’re from ekiti state..

Thank you.

11 likes... okay
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
johnchima007:
Baba it’s so bad on Twitter that they don’t believe that the son of a common man can get the job.. I had to run away before I start reasoning like them.. I will shocked their theory.. I will be a testimony to many... And you too guys.... Amen...

Na so.... Over the years. Nigerians have stopped believing in govt. But it is worthy to note that nnpc have proven over time to always consider merits.... I have heard a lot of poor guys made it through to final in their recruitment.

I guess our politicians still understand that competent hands are needed to cook the soup they will all steal from.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Harbkol234:

11 likes... okay
Ekiti are brilliant na......
But forget those likes..... People dey click anything just to raise tensions.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chikicaka(f): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Sweetheart it's been awhile, how is your OZ plan going? If you get NNPC would you free that? Big decision loading grin All the best & goodluck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
This thread don make me sick sef, will do general checkup and commence treatment the moment I receive APL....

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
NNPC HRI & compensation manager is Terhemba Makeri. He also holds the position of Deputy Manager for Recruitment.
Just thought I should bring this to your knowledge in case you need to address a letter to the corporation.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin grin grin...the dude is truly lucky....he should thank his star we still have one more space....
bobowaja:

Another village guy for just take ur spot like that. Thank ur stars you are still normal with the twitters war of words grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
johnchima007:

Drop link let see na grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gbriels:
grin grin grin...the dude is truly lucky....he should thank his star we still have one more space....
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Una attend church today so?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Just an observation:

Mosgoon opened his account october 04, 2013
Mos4phy opened his october 08, 2013 (50% difference between days)

Mosgoon has spent 3days, 14hrs online as at the time of filing this report, Mos4phy has spent 7 days. Roughly within the same range. (almost 50% difference)

Mosgoon is most active in Job/Vacancies
Likewise Mos4phy

Both monikers have "Mos" in common. Mos is likely short for his first name which could be Moses or so.

Mosgoon has about 312posts.
Mos4phy has about 225 posts. Roughly within the same range.

Their respective "last seens" are suspiciously close apart.

Both have the same written communication style.

Both know much about McKinsey. See Mosgoon's post July 19, 2:19pm and Mos4phy's on Feb 05, 10:02am earlier this year.

Both are on shell, NNPC and Mobil threads.

I can continue to go on with the similarities between these two. Interestingly, Mos4phy is always generous in showering Mosgoon with acolades especially about his purpoted 'academic feats'.

I don't know about you, but I am convinced that Mosgoon/Mos4phy is one and same person. If my deductions are correct (100% positive they are), then this dude is not only suffering from chronic narcissism, but is also an insecure retard.

Anybody that finds this post offensive should go and suck a lemon. I am in my house playing red dead redemption 2.

I will update more interesting similarities when I get time. This dude has more monikas on this same thread. I will fish them out. Watch this space!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:
Just an observation:

Mosgoon has spent 3days, 14hrs online as at the time of filing this report, Mos4phy has spent 7 days. Roughly within the same range. (almost 50% difference)

Likewise Mos4phy

Both monikers have "Mos" in common. Mos is likely short for his first name which could be Moses or so.

Both know much about McKinsey. See Mosgoon's post July 19, 2:19pm and Mos4phy's on Feb 05, 10:02am earlier this year.

I can continue to go on with the similarities between these two. Interestingly. Mos4phy is always generous in showering Mosgoon with acolades especially about his purpoted 'academic feats'.

I don't know about you, but I am convinced that Mosgoon/Mos4phy is one and same person. If my deductions are correct (100% positive they are), then this dude is not only suffering from chronic narcissism, but is also an insecure retard.

Anybody that finds this post offensive should go and suck a lemon. I am in my house playing red dead redemption 2.

I will update more interesting similarities when I get time. This dude has more monikas on this same platform. I will fish them out. Watch this space!

shocked shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
Enireqx20:
Una attend church today so?
I attended nnpc chapel.... It is time to know my ways around the towers. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OptimistBrain: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:
Just an observation:

Likewise Mos4phy

I can continue to go on with the similarities between these two. Interestingly, Mos4phyis always generous in showering Mosgoon with acolades especially about his purpoted 'academic feats'.

I will update more interesting similarities when I get time. This dude has more monikas on this same platform. [/b]I will fish them out. Watch this space![b]

Lol.... Fishers of monikers grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dave00733(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nairaland is another dimension entirely, even DR STRANGE go lost here.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:
Just an observation:

Likewise Mos4phy

I can continue to go on with the similarities between these two. Interestingly, Mos4phy is always generous in showering Mosgoon with acolades especially about his purpoted 'academic feats'.

I will update more interesting similarities when I get time. This dude has more monikas on this same thread. I will fish them out. Watch this space!

Wow. You just got an appointment with FBI. Whether you are right or wrong, I think you have shown great attention to details.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:
Just an observation:

Likewise Mos4phy

I will update more interesting similarities when I get time. This dude has more monikas on this same platform. I will fish them out. Watch this space!

Lol bros this mosgoon don really give you headaches for you to embark on this research after how many days... Anyways good analysis...

Did you download that red devil game online?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=DanXplore:

[/quote]

embarassed Dude energy wey you suppose dey use help us find useful and relevant info about the process cry

Who cares about mosgoon and his other account undecided,is that why you are on this thread?

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:
Just an observation:

Likewise Mos4phy

Obviously you've not heard about "Time Remnant" before. Lol.

But wait, wetin you dey find

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:
Just an observation:

Likewise Mos4phy

You caught his hands in the cookie jar grin grin grin
I had guys like him during my undergraduate days...... They mostly fams with lecturers and always blow their almighty fake trumpets to fellow students. Well, that is their greatest undoing because they most times gather undue hatred to themselves unknowingly.

That apart..... I will, without any reservation nominate you for the position of chief detective in nnpc affairs grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukahansa1: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
klassd:
This thread don make me sick sef, will do general checkup and commence treatment the moment I receive APL....

Fam I went to check my bp on Saturday, thank God e no too bad �

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
mathology5431:
Before this thread enter 490....my APL go don show!!!
God's grace
Zonal secretary, committee for Local man

I'm seeing 518 pages!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sempumping:

embarassed Dude energy wey you suppose dey use help us find useful and relevant info about the process cry

Who cares about mosgoon and his other account undecided,is that why you are on this thread?

How is it your business what I use my energy for? Are you my calorie supplier?

In the initial comment, I said go and suck a lemon if you have a problem with it. Run along now and do so.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
joobseekar:

Obviously you've not heard about "Time Remnant" before. Lol.

But wait, wetin you dey find

Lol. The guy is probably Berry Alen. He has messed with speed force and created another conflicting timeline which has reflected it self in what we call 'present'. Very common mistake rookie time travellers make grin

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ukahansa1:

Fam I went to check my bp on Saturday, thank God e no too bad �
E no too bad, but e bad abi?
My advise to you ehen, stay away from this thread till we don get APL
Signed
Zonal secretary, Local man committee for NNPC

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.