Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835769 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nwanne Nzogbu adirö.... We are good..

GeeRaoult:

Oh I'm really sorry and never meant to hurt you by that statement. Okay, now I understand you better.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
If Dan is right, this is wicked, first hype yourself
mos4phy:
Hmmn, just reading all. Someone said I was lying about my comment on him.. Nawa. I agree with @MumJ4J fully...on traits of great minds. They are not critical or hateful like most people here. That mosgoon guy was so inquisitive when he was asking me about nnpc salary. He tried to gain deep knowledge into what I knew about the oil and gas industry. He wanted to learn. He probably knew Jarus was well connected in the oil and gas industry and wanted to learn from him too.. And people on here are bringing out conspiracy theories. A true first class graduate. What I'm even surprised about is that he didn't even mention what I felt was the most incredible stuff about him on here.when I Googled it, I was shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Then brag about being 150% sure of making it
#clout
mos4phy:
lol, Nigerians angry. If you are referring to the guy who already has chevron and Exxon offers.. He is not lying. He contacted me earlier in the thread to ask for NNPC salary and I got to know more about him through our conversation.. Very smart guy.. Has amazing projects with some IOCs and with some of the best institutions in the world. Besides, it's rare for someone to lie about achievements here and with smart compositions lol. He is genuine oh. NNPC is 150% secured for him except they don't know what they are doing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Wole Ayo

@xfire
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
aynelson:

You can't be our safety officer, "espiecially" in times like these.
lol.... You are entitled to Your opinion wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Black11:
Then brag about being 150% sure of making it
#clout

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
mathology5431:
p
We go do permutation before the election

Oga rest, your activism or your so called declaration of faith is not permissible here. A lady will lead this time around. Besides until then.....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adakoleagbenu: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
ever since that Access Bank Theory, the thread has never remained the same. did dude is a legend lol

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sempumping:

cheesy you are indeed jobless .This is my last quote to you.

You see, I am only smart for following mosgoon

I applied for GT,like mosgoon I have had industry experience(s)(take note of the "s"wink unlike you that is jobless. I don't look to lick his ass but I am wise enough to know that there are things I would learn from him.

You need to learn from people and stop hating ,you won't progress with this your attitude

Stop flooding this thread with rubbish please

According to your logic, exposing dishonesty is hating. See why I said there are gaps in your thinking philosophy?

Secondly, don't you think it is hasty and foollish of you to call someone you know nothing about jobless or unaccomplished?

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
AstraLuna:

Oga rest, your activism or your so called declaration of faith is not permissible here. A lady will lead this time around. Besides until then.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin All the best!
See ya in the tower!!!
Ah don put ur name for my diary grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aynelson(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
adakoleagbenu:
ever since that Access Bank Theory, the thread has never remained the same. did dude is a legend lol

For the first time ever, Nigerians prayed against credit alerts.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Black11:
If Dan is right, this is wicked, first hype yourself

Trust me, I am right.

The dude has been online since 6:14pm, an hour after I made the post about him around 5:02pm but has not said anything in his defence. That is guilt.

His next move is to prepare a solid defence in his favour or to dig out dirts from my posts.

For me, I recommend he deactivates his fake monikers and make new ones based on honesty and truth
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:
Just an observation:

Mosgoon opened his account october 04, 2013
Mos4phy opened his october 08, 2013 (50% difference between days)

Mosgoon has spent 3days, 14hrs online as at the time of filing this report, Mos4phy has spent 7 days. Roughly within the same range. (almost 50% difference)

Mosgoon is most active in Job/Vacancies
Likewise Mos4phy

Both monikers have "Mos" in common. Mos is likely short for his first name which could be Moses or so.

Mosgoon has about 312posts.
Mos4phy has about 225 posts. Roughly within the same range.

Their respective "last seens" are suspiciously close apart.

Both have the same written communication style.

Both know much about McKinsey. See Mosgoon's post July 19, 2:19pm and Mos4phy's on Feb 05, 10:02am earlier this year.

Both are on shell, NNPC and Mobil threads.

I can continue to go on with the similarities between these two. Interestingly, Mos4phy is always generous in showering Mosgoon with acolades especially about his purpoted 'academic feats'.

I don't know about you, but I am convinced that Mosgoon/Mos4phy is one and same person. If my deductions are correct (100% positive they are), then this dude is not only suffering from chronic narcissism, but is also an insecure retard.

Anybody that finds this post offensive should go and suck a lemon. I am in my house playing red dead redemption 2.

I will update more interesting similarities when I get time. This dude has more monikas on this same thread. I will fish them out. Watch this space!

So you fall for those academic abracadabra shits even if its true? Some of us just read and laugh. Na hustle wey dey hustle. Grace go win in the end.

You did a great work but that nigga doesn't need the attention

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Noble2019: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please has anyone that did on 4th received alert?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplezuu: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Noble2019:
Please has anyone that did on 4th received alert?

Not yet. All my friends on 4th have not received likewise I too
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JoeKing001: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:

From your reaction, I almost thought you were another one of mosgoon/mos4phy's many monikers but your logic and grammer in your previous sets of comment are relatively poor and inferior to his.

But then I understand that it is normal for one to be defensive of people they hold in high esteem. I can see you are following mosgoon to keep yourself abreast of his wisdom.

@bolded. Unlike mosgoon/mos4phy, you do not seem to have anything interesting goining on in your life so why would I dig up your history? All i can see in you at a glance is bitcoin and joystick related topics but worst of it is hypocracy. One moment you are talking about joystick and another you are quoting scriptures. See photos attached. Repent o shocked
This turning dark so quick.

You are a sick stalker, I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:

Trust me, I am right.

The dude has been online since 6:14pm, an hour after I made the post about him around 5:02pm but has not said anything in his defence. That is guilt.

His next move is to prepare a solid defence in his favour or to dig out dirts from my posts.

For me, I recommend he deactivates his fake monikers and make new ones based on honesty and truth
cheesy

I hope you and Black11 are not the same too.... Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ucheuzor1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:

Trust me, I am right.

cheesy

Man you're behaving like a child. Stop this shit and move on with your life. Stop being a pest on people's personal life. It shows sign of joblessness.

I believe you can do better things with your time.
I bind every monitoring spirit on my life in Jesus name.

Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pls can anyone share link to the NNPC 2012 forum on naija jobs?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
ucheuzor1:

Man you're behaving like a child. Stop this shit and move on with your life. Stop being a pest on people's personal life. It shows sign of joblessness.

I believe you can do better things with your time.
I bind every monitoring spirit on my life in Jesus name.

Amen.

Call me whatever you like. Jobless, childish, silly etc. It will never change the true fact about me. grin

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Who knows
smiley
joobseekar:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Voice234:

Hello, good evening. I sent you a PM

Please is this for business?

Kindly drop your email or phone no (If you are comfortable ),I ll reach out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
I'd would have loved a nice go to guy who is smart, knows how to ace interviews and has LOMS to share. The clout chasing was just wrong

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
joobseekar:

LMAO
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
wow, i can't believe this. there is a lot to reply to here. But i won't give you the pleasure. And i only check this thread at certain intervals. mosgoon sent me a pm very early in this thread asking for info on NNPC. We got to know more about each other and discovered we had a lot in common..same course and same state after i asked about his state joking about competition in the NNPC process. He also interned previously in Pwc, while i in kpmg and when i learnt he was in mckinsey, i got intrigued more because i failed the mckinsey YLP process early on and had a relative going through the same process now.

I'm perplexed at the hatred displayed on here. i'm perplexed. the points you made doesn't make sense. if we profile many of us here, we would find out we visited same job threads, i have applied to exxon, kpmg, mck and now nnpc...so saying we were on the same thread is nonsense. many people would have similar reach.

this is unbelievable...nigerians i hail una. see the screenshot of his pm to me earlier below. I can upload more screenshots of our conversations with sensitive info blurred out if needed to debunk all this. I have thinking of doing so.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
xfire:

Martin aka bebrief (an irony cos the dude was never brief in speeches) was our president grin

Bebrief was an active member of the naijahotjobs NNPC thread. He was one of those who followed through until we received APL. He was loved on the thread for his maturity and tenacity.

The day we were asked to elect a president, 3 or 4 people were nominated. He introduced himself as bebrief and everyone in the auditorium was shouting bebrief! bebrief! bebrief! grin

The election took place and he won convincingly.

That was how he became the president. A lady was the vice (can't remember her name).

Xfire

Wow, this is good to know. Xfire has given you guys a clue...o.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bankalert:
I declare this thread closed till Friday after everyone has been paid... Y'all can keep your fingers off your phones now to avoid straining them and your eyes espiecially... cheesy
Blessed week ahead wink

Regards,
Safety Officer(NNPC)
Ogbeni na me be chief safety officer..... Maybe ur own na security sha cheesy grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
@mosgoon, if you are reading this. I advise you not to come back or comment on this thread anymore. People here can kill you if given the opportunity. I would have posted more screenshots here to debunk the foolishness and hatred by @DanXPlore but I don't want to turn the thread to something else. But if you are still adamant @Dan, I can send them to you, after blurring all sensitive content

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
aynelson:

You can't be our safety officer, "espiecially" in times like these.
Bros ur especially needs safety grin grin
No yab me abegi sad
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
mathology5431:

grin grin grin grin grin grin All the best!
See ya in the tower!!!
Ah don put ur name for my diary grin grin grin grin grin

Astra luna is a dark greek incantation used by Enya. Don't put such thing in your diary. Its a nice song too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
mos4phy:
@mosgoon, if you are reading this. I advise you not to come back or comment on this thread anymore. People here can kill you if given the opportunity. I would have posted more screenshots here to debunk the foolishness and hatred by @DanXPlore but I don't want to turn the thread to something else. But if you are still adamant @Dan, I can send them to you, after blurring all sensitive content

Not needed.

You have nothing to prove to anyone. Let anyone believe whatever they want to believe. Just ignore.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.