Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830084 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2019
I'm waiting for my Tfare balance... They sent me only 20k cry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2019
Ginalex:
I'm waiting for my Tfare balance... They sent me only 20k cry

Is there any news about balance?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2019
Enireqx20:

Judging from 2012, there should be na cheesy... 40k against 20k

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Enireqx20:

perhaps, according to the theory that NNPC stopped payment due to review of the tfare sent being small compared to 2012.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Another theory has landed o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
emmanuelsea:
Another theory has landed o
grin grin
I'm kuku waiting for my balance... If you don't want yours, kindly send to 3057022364 Firstbank... Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good day guys? Has there been any news of new alert payment today? Or even from Friday last week?

The number of pple dey have paid are few from what it seems. Even outside this platform, the number of pple paid is insignificantly lower than the number interviewed.

I think flowwolf09 should expantiate more on his theory. He seems to have an info we dnt have here. Becos if truly nnpc wanted to pay everybody that early, by now they should have finished paying. It is not rocket science.

In summary u may want to be happy if u have been paid. Its a good sign.

But all should be calm and let's see how it unfolds.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
BenFlash:

Truth is, as much having a masters gives you a miniscule advantage over non-masters holder, based on my recruiting experience, what recruiters really look out for is your work experience and what you can bring to the table. If we restrict it to just GT roles with no much experience, I can beat my chest that a GT with just B.Sc or B.Tech. but with impressive past projects under his belt will most certainly be favoured over a Masters holder with little or no project. In fact, in most roles, professional certification takes precedence over masters.

Why You may ask? It is because M.Sc. is generally academic, while professional certifications have been designed to address skill gaps in specific career paths.

Good point. Do you consider impressive past projects like entreprenuerial ventures with over 20 staff and revenue in millions an advantage over MSc with liitle or no project?

Do you consider an MSc with a PH.d with little projects less than a GT with several projects?

I am using the MECE to think through the action points.

But I love your submissions and want to hear your view.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
What if they have given several people to disburse and someone has fixed the money for 30days- 60 days to get small interest before paying??

APL is key now... Tfare can come later..

Kevlala:
Good day guys? Has there been any news of new alert payment today? Or even from Friday last week?

The number of pple dey have paid are few from what it seems. Even outside this platform, the number of pple paid is insignificantly lower than the number interviewed.

I think flowwolf09 should expantiate more on his theory. He seems to have an info we dnt have here. Becos if truly nnpc wanted to pay everybody that early, by now they should have finished paying. It is not rocket science.

In summary u may want to be happy if u have been paid. Its a good sign.

But all should be calm and let's see how it unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
sibabe25:

What if they have given several people to disburse and someone has fixed the money for 30days- 60 days to get small interest before paying??

APL is key now... Tfare can come later..

Local woman has said it all grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
What exactly is delaying tfare of others nau? since multiple sources are saying tfare and APL has no correlation.

Please, our sources/sauces should find out. Let "non alertess" flex too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ginalex:
Judging from 2012, there should be na cheesy... 40k against 20k
I know someone that received 30k. That’s the highest so far

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
flowwolf09:

Good point. Do you consider impressive past projects like entreprenuerial ventures with over 20 staff and revenue in millions an advantage over MSc with liitle or no project?

Do you consider an MSc with a PH.d with little projects less than a GT with several projects?

I am using the MECE to think through the action points.

But I love your submissions and want to hear your view.

Answer to your first question is an absolute Yes. For the second question, it is quite unusual for a Ph.D. holder to be applying for a GT position. Having a Ph.D. implies having an indisputably advanced level of knowledge in a particular field with research works to show as evidence.

A Ph.D holder should be applying in the capacity of a consultant and leave GT positions for GTs. My assertions only hold sway in Nigeria though. I can't speak for other countries especially the advanced ones.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
BenFlash:

Answer to your first question is an absolute Yes. For the second question, it is quite unusual for a Ph.D. holder to be applying for a GT position. Having a Ph.D. implies having an indisputably advanced level of knowledge in a particular field with research works as evidence.

A Ph.D holder should be applying in the capacity of a consultant and leave GT positions for GTs. My assertions only hold sway in Nigeria though. I can't speak for other countries especially the advanced ones.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adakoleagbenu: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gbyms:

ha did the person come from Ghana? meanwhile team 11th July team Lagos any news about tfare, my hand is scratching me fa
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gbyms:

Where did he travel from?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Maybe from Togo grin grin grin

Ginalex:
Where did he travel from?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cuematic1: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
Obviously at the end of each candidate's interview, the panel secretary updates the interview scores of the candidate to the same database that includes the candidate's CBT score. This database also has the candidates arranged based on their states of origin etc.The candidate's bank, address and account number should have been asked by the panel secretary so as to input that while inputing the interview score. At the end of all interviews the database will be well organised and arranged in ascending or descending order of the candidates scores in their different states. It will be easy to cut of the top 45 from each state and send their reimbursements or send others theirs or send all at sametime.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Maybe that one came from Gambia
Gbyms:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
I align myself with your submission.

cuematic1:
Obviously at the end of each candidate's interview, the panel secretary updates the interview scores of the candidate to the same database that includes the candidate's CBT score. This database also has the candidates arranged based on their states of origin etc.The candidate's bank, address and account number should have been asked by the panel secretary so as to input that while inputing the interview score. At the end of all interviews the database will be well organised and arranged in ascending or descending order of the candidates scores in their different states. It will be easy to cut of the top 45 from each state and send their reimbursements or send others theirs or send all at sametime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
adakoleagbenu:

ha did the person come from Ghana? meanwhile team 11th July team Lagos any news about tfare, my hand is scratching me fa
No gist oo brother.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
From my source:

1. They finished aggregating scores on Saturday (didn't state which scores were aggregated)
2. Plan was to finish earlier but due to number of candidates, they couldn't.
3. This week will be for setting cutoff per state and selecting based on FCC requirements.
4. Hopefully, list will go to presidency for ratification this week.
5. About 1300 to be hired but could increase. Increase may be because of list of 'special candidates' that may be added at the presidency.
6. Everything about who gets selected boils down to state of origin and number of people to employ per role.
7. Pray for favour.
8. Mentioned 2 indigent people that got automatic employment during interview. (I won't say more about this).

Peace!

45 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PhilipGallagher(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
c12112:
From my source:

8. Mentioned 2 indigent people that got automatic employment during interview. (I won't say more about this).

Peace!

Just to confirm

Indigene( as in community slot) or Indigent(as in poor, financially challenged)?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
c12112:
From my source:

1. They finished aggregating scores on Saturday (didn't state which scores were aggregated)
3. This week will be for setting cutoff per state and selecting based on FCC requirements.
5. About 1300 to be hired but could increase. Increase may be because of list of 'special candidates' that may be added at the presidency.
6. Everything about who gets selected boils down to state of origin and number of people to employ per role.
7. Pray for favour.

Peace!
This is the best update for d day.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
PhilipGallagher:

Just to confirm

Indigene( as in community slot) or Indigent(as in poor, financially challenged)?

Poor

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by obumkeke(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
cuematic1:
Obviously at the end of each candidate's interview, the panel secretary updates the interview scores of the candidate to the same database that includes the candidate's CBT score. This database also has the candidates arranged based on their states of origin etc. The candidate's bank, address and account number should have been asked by the panel secretary so as to input that while inputing the interview score. At the end of all interviews the database will be well organised and arranged in ascending or descending order of the candidates scores in their different states. It will be easy to cut of the top 45 from each state and send their reimbursements or send others theirs or send all at sametime.

Every other thing you mentioned might have been done by the secretary of the panel except the bold sentence I just highlighted.... No one can confirm s/he dropped account details after the interview with the secretary. My people abi no be so?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by obumkeke(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
c12112:
From my source:

7. Pray for favour.

Peace!

I can relate with this as a positive and valid submission unless proven otherwise.

Thanks anyway grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mitocyan:

Nawa ooh, were they the only poor ones, sounds ridiculous.

I am a Christian. When Bible says time and chance, theirs was a typical example.

While people were being told to dress well to get maximum score, someone saw them in their not so impressive dressing and probed further on their circumstances and offered them automatic employment. The person has the right to and he used it.

Peace

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
obumkeke:

Every other thing you mentioned might have been done by the secretary of the panel except the bold sentence I just highlighted.... No one can confirm s/he dropped account details after the interview with the secretary. My people abi no be so?

Did you comprehend what he wrote up there? Don't be in a hurry to discredit people.

"The candidate's bank, address and account number should have been asked by the panel secretary so as to input that while inputing the interview score."

Keyword: "should have been"

He didn't say anyone dropped account details with the Secretary.

Regards!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
c12112:
From my source:

7. Pray for favour.

Peace!

indigent
/ˈɪndɪdʒ(ə)nt/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
poor; needy.
"a charity for the relief of indigent artists"
synonyms: poor, impecunious, destitute, penniless, impoverished, poverty-stricken, down and out, pauperized, without a penny to one's name, without two farthings/pennies to rub together; More

noun
a needy person.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
c12112:
From my source:

7. Pray for favour.

Peace!

The 8th statement sha! So they got automatic employment even b4 d cut-off mark was set... Is it that they're the most lucky among d 9k interviewed? Sounds too good to be true.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.