Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829981 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Voice234: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sempumping:

Please is this for business?

Kindly drop your email or phone no (If you are comfortable ),I ll reach out
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
mapman:
Bro! That analysis was one weird and creepy one. Also, I think we should be able to spot the difference between savagery and bullying. Mosgoon is an easy target by everyone because he made the mistake of talking about what he's achieved. Please leave the guy alone. If you don't rate his posts, ignore them.

Was it a mistake or something deliberate?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
yungmin:

In this country it is baffling the way we brush off issues of integrity pretending we are trying to focus on more important things. It clearly shows how poor our values are. If it is true, then it should be condemned in strong terms. It is totally uncalled-for. He has been creating alot of distractions on the thread by his activities. What does anyone stand to gain by blowing their trumpet unnecessarily in a faceless group like this?

Lol, local man needs to answer your question.

A lot to gain sire, popularity, worshipping, respect, focal point of the thread (at least you saw some people measuring themselves with him (low inferiority complex) and some affirming 150% that NNPC will hire him and won't hire him only if they don't know what they are doing... Lol)

I am surprised the issue hasn't really die down. If you say people should focus on the purpose of the thread, people would say you are hating, insecure or feel threatened. A guy even mentioned people killing him in real life (just because of job offers,...lol so funny) people get overseas offers and we congratulate them.

Even if one has offers in all the top companies in this country, humility is key and blowing things out of proportion is uncalled for. I once mentioned the need for moderation on this thread.

I'm proud of his achievements and have learnt from the guy but blowing things up from time to time is really not needed infact even the shell thread has taken the NNPC dimension of this same thing.

If we all want to start talking about achievements, this thread will change a lot. I don't think anyone here hasn't succeeded at one point in life.

Let's focus on the subject of this thread.

@mosgoon please create a new thread and share your detailed experience there, that thread can be dedicated for yourself and yourself alone and others who cares too.

I drop my pen here.

Local man is enjoying this thread.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
@ Gbriels register for where? At your office or monikers office... undecided kissJust my candid advice o!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
In my opinion and beyond seemingly reasonable doubt by Dan., Gbriels and jobseeker, the two monikers are one of which it is an indication falsehood does not last long. Hence it is a big lesson for all that whatever we lay our hands on, we should maintain dignity,consistency and true because painting an usual dark house with white color will not survive last. An hype of megalomania couple with proudness of one's achievement is a condescending personality.

Admittedly the guy is very smart for all his achievements thus far but may not be the smartest, yet many fellows NL remain mute here that were once the overall best graduated student of the great citadel of learning and well achieved in their chosen project, not because they can't talk or rather short of words but because they have courtesy of maturity and do not want others be feeling negative of themselves which is the most succinct way of life corroborated that an empty barrel do make noise.

Even though I like your composure in terms of delivering information but using specious profiles of yours to praise yourself unduly is uncalled for and unacceptable in the least. Unfettered findings about Dan. insightful research is indeed a welcome development and commendable. Assuming you are using those profiles to feign a post or activities so as to be known and installed . Remember you can't install yourself in a post or any event unless divine installation is guaranteed. Though you're entitled to your opinion but my candid advice for you to grow more.

I rarely write in public but deem it fit because you're from my living spring, Osun state.

GT president...LoL[color=#550000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is local man new in this thread .....?
If yes....then here is it....
To douse tension and calm nerves....we officially titled this thread association of local men and women...so for u to be identified....u must be a local man...
Lol
07068455937Ta:
@ Gbriels register for where? At your office or monikers office... undecided kissJust my candid advice o!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
But local man never answer present since na...lol
Nice piece
simplebb:

Lol, local man needs to answer your question.

A lot to gain sire, popularity, worshipping, respect, focal point of the thread (at least you saw some people measuring themselves with him (low inferiority complex) and some affirming 150% that NNPC will hire him and won't hire him only if they don't know what they are doing... Lol)

I am surprised the issue hasn't really die down. If you say people should focus on the purpose of the thread, people would say you are hating, insecure or feel threatened. A guy even mentioned people killing him in real life (just because of job offers,...lol so funny) people get overseas offers and we congratulate them.

Even if one has offers in all the top companies in this country, humility is key and blowing things out of proportion is uncalled for. I once mentioned the need for moderation on this thread.

I'm proud of his achievements and have learnt from the guy but blowing things up from time to time is really not needed infact even the shell thread has taken the NNPC dimension of this same thing.

If we all want to start talking about achievements, this thread will change a lot. I don't think anyone here hasn't succeeded at one point in life.

Let's focus on the subject of this thread.

@mosgoon please create a new thread and share your detailed experience there, that thread can be dedicated for yourself and yourself alone and others who cares too.

I drop my pen here.

Local man is enjoying this thread.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Four hundred and forty-four.

Somebody said something about savagery and bullying: don't create a dichotomy. They're the same thing.

P.S: Four hundred and forty-four.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplebb: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gbriels:
But local man never answer present since na...lol
Nice piece

Lol.....Present 100%

Local man is humble, life has taught him to always be.

Greetings to all other local men and women who are critically analyzing every theories on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SplendidX(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Jarus:

By the way, the Martin Abanobi guy that was President of NNPC GT for 2012 set has left NNPC. Now in Gazprom, the Russian oil company according to LinkedIn.

Perhaps he moved from Nigaz, which is a joint venture bet Gazprom / Int BV and NNPC.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teekaystreamz: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
It is quite sad how lowly this thread has been derailed. More surprising however is the audacity that so many on here are having of recieving APL. Well it is quite possible that a lot have very strong connection but for those who do not, i implore you to do whatever you can to get in touch with who you can, your LG chairman for a start. My assertion is that majority of these comments are by GTs ready to explore their various careers and I wish everyone the very best, in this recruitment and other endeavours. But please, a piece of advise, do keep your options open as not everyone would be taken. If you hold on to this mentality, it gets easier if it doesn't turn out as expected.

Now to reality, this corporation's recruitment is arguably the most sought out by all and sundry in this country. Little wonder it garners so much attention. Truth is recruitment in this country is very competitive education-wise, so the position you are jostling for has others with probably better connections, qualifications, experiences et al. In essence, you may require more than just qualifications to secure the job (grace, connection or referrals). Do some of y'all know that someone on NL in 2018 had stated that a recruitment would be done by NNPC in 2019? Prior to my applying for a position in this recruitment process sometime in march, someone had informed me that it would be concluded in August. Truth is a lot of well connected people were privy to this recruitment exercise even before it started. I come on this thread from time to time to corroborate some information which is most times laced with irrelevancies. We will all do well to keep this thread back on the right tack. I was told the APLs would be sent in 2 week's time barring unforseen hitches.

Till then, reach out to who/what can assist in securing the job. Above all, be humble.

All the best.

35 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
How I wish we all could remain positive while being modest with our expectations of this very recruitment. Truth is, "only about 16% of the candidates interviewed would be employed i.e. like 3 in every 20"
I truly enjoy this thread and the personalities of the various local men and women in here. I wish I could get to meet most of them. Sadly, NL may be a perfect sample size of the total NNPC applicants and only 3 in 20 interviewees may be chosen. Lets hope the pieces of info shared here during the interview stage were helpful and hence a greater proportion of pple from here make it. Nonetheless, there'd still be disappointments hence the reason for positivity but modesty in expectations, claims and attacks.
Wouldn't know what to say about the many theories esp the very "famous one" and why the TF payment ceased considering that just few people had got it. Perhaps it was paused cause the values were wrong. 2012 guys got almost double that. Maybe they are trying to effect corrections and make the right purposed payments subsequently and as well settle the discrepancies for those paid already.
Personally I like tge efficiency and precision in this very process save the TF ish and like to believe that the next stage in this process would be communicated before the month's end. There would be many testimonies and disappointments for sure but I pray that everyone goes on to have wonderful careers and lives. Meanwhile may the fun continue. Pardon my long epistle.

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sethvincent(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
mosgoon:
Wow. Lol. Wow. Few weeks to go hopefully. A tad bit on moniker. Mos - I love mosaic paintings and historical depictions.. And I goon - I love arsenal - gooners. grin
That's all I have to say

Few more weeks. NNPC should answer us speedily. Hopefully this week yields fruitful news on TF and APL.

We just became Best friends #COYG
wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tatabonzo: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
My contact just called to confirm my GT number. Hmmmmm..... not even email address

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tatabonzo:
My contact just called to confirm my GT number. Hmmmmm..... not even email address
U fit give am my own join grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by obumkeke(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gutih:
How I wish we all could remain positive while being modest with our expectations of this very recruitment. Truth is, "only about 16% of the candidates interviewed would be employed i.e. like 3 in every 20"
I truly enjoy this thread and the personalities of the various local men and women in here. I wish I could get to meet most of them. Sadly, NL may be a perfect sample size of the total NNPC applicants and only 3 in 20 interviewees may be chosen. Lets hope the pieces of info shared here during the interview stage were helpful and hence a greater proportion of pple from here make it. Nonetheless, there'd still be disappointments hence the reason for positivity but modesty in expectations, claims and attacks.
Wouldn't know what to say about the many theories esp the very "famous one" and why the TF payment ceased considering that just few people had got it. Perhaps it was paused cause the values were wrong. 2012 guys got almost double that. Maybe they are trying to effect corrections and make the right purposed payments subsequently and as well settle the discrepancies for those paid already.
Personally I like tge efficiency and precision in this very process save the TF ish and like to believe that the next stage in this process would be communicated before the month's end. There would be many testimonies and disappointments for sure but I pray that everyone goes on to have wonderful careers and lives. Meanwhile may the fun continue. Pardon my long epistle.

Your long epistle is well appreciated by me, even the fact stated about why the payments were stopped...

This has been my thoughts and question.. why was it stopped? Why was a certain population in the process paid? Well, as you rightly stated.... I believe it might be it wants to be reviewed probably by the instructions of the new GMD or so...

But until then, I consider theories and relationships about payments drawn from other scenarios not substantive enough to believe.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Teekaystreamz:
It is quite sad how lowly this thread has been derailed. More surprising however is the audacity that so many on here are having of recieving APL. Well it is quite possible that a lot have very strong connection but for those who do not, i implore you to do whatever you can to get in touch with who you can, your LG chairman for a start. My assertion is that majority of these comments are by GTs ready to explore their various careers and I wish everyone the very best, in this recruitment and other endeavours. But please, a piece of advise, do keep your options open as not everyone would be taken. If you hold on to this mentality, it gets easier if it doesn't turn out as expected.

Now to reality, this corporation's recruitment is arguably the most sought out by all and sundry in this country. Little wonder it garners so much attention. Truth is recruitment in this country is very competitive education-wise, so the position you are jostling for has others with probably better connections, qualifications, experiences et al. In essence, you may require more than just qualifications to secure the job (grace, connection or referrals). Do some of y'all know that someone on NL in 2018 had stated that a recruitment would be done by NNPC in 2019? Prior to my applying for a position in this recruitment process sometime in march, someone had informed me that it would be concluded in August. Truth is a lot of well connected people were privy to this recruitment exercise even before it started. I come on this thread from time to time to corroborate some information which is most times laced with irrelevancies. We will all do well to keep this thread back on the right tack. I was told the APLs would be sent in 2 week's time barring unforseen hitches.

Till then, reach out to who/what can assist in securing the job. Above all, be humble.

All the best.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Another conspiracy theory spotted

obumkeke:

Your long epistle is well appreciated by me, even the fact stated about why the payments were stopped...

This has been my thoughts and question.. why was it stopped? Why was a certain population in the process paid? Well, as you rightly stated.... I believe it might be it wants to be reviewed probably by the instructions of the new GMD or so...

But until then, I consider theories and relationships about payments drawn from other scenarios not substantive enough to believe.

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Akby(m): 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Should we be worried? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
mos4phy:
wow, i can't believe this. there is a lot to reply to here. But i won't give you the pleasure. And i only check this thread at certain intervals. mosgoon sent me a pm very early in this thread asking for info on NNPC. We got to know more about each other and discovered we had a lot in common..same course and same state after i asked about his state joking about competition in the NNPC process. He also interned previously in Pwc, while i in kpmg and when i learnt he was in mckinsey, i got intrigued more because i failed the mckinsey YLP process early on and had a relative going through the same process now.

I'm perplexed at the hatred displayed on here. i'm perplexed. the points you made doesn't make sense. if we profile many of us here, we would find out we visited same job threads, i have applied to exxon, kpmg, mck and now nnpc...so saying we were on the same thread is nonsense. many people would have similar reach.

this is unbelievable...nigerians i hail una. see the screenshot of his pm to me earlier below. I can upload more screenshots of our conversations with sensitive info blurred out if needed to debunk all this. I have thinking of doing so.

LMAO, you are really unbelievable! It's like you take most of us for a joke on this thread. Everyone knows it is easy to manipulate time on your PC. What u simply did was to adjust your time settings then send your self an email so it will reflect the set date. It is very easy to bypass gmail's date restriction na. For example, I just quickly created a new monika some minutes ago but i backdated the email to 10am this morning. See attached grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by obumkeke(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
scobyy2007:
Another conspiracy theory spotted

Not conspiracy theory bro, please dont let us drag this more than it is.... just asking..tomorrow wud tell while we await their response

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
yungmin:

In this country it is baffling the way we brush off issues of integrity pretending we are trying to focus on more important things. It clearly shows how poor our values are. If it is true, then it should be condemned in strong terms. It is totally uncalled-for. He has been creating alot of distractions on the thread by his activities. What does anyone stand to gain by blowing their trumpet unnecessarily in a faceless group like this?

I'm glad you added that clause. Even though someone carried out a form of investigation on two different accounts that seem to be alike, let's not be in a haste to draw conclusions without proper verification

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:

LMAO, you are really unbelievable! It's like you take most of us for a joke on this thread. Everyone knows it is easy to manipulate time on your PC. What u simply did was to adjust your time settings then send your self an email so it will reflect the set date. It is very easy to bypass gmail's date restriction na. For example, I just quickly created a new monika some minutes ago but i backdated the email to 10am this morning. See attached grin grin grin

Busted and re-busted. Funny thread indeed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ogiby86: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tatabonzo:
Congratulations people!!!Expect your calls from Monday. Resumption is from 1st August to 1st october!!!
Are you talking of the orientation or documentation stage?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sacx: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Okay okay, I think we can call it a night now. NNPC doesn't need vigilantes. Some persons are practically living on this thread grin.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charlesu49(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:

You win bro. He has two accounts, so what next? Has it resolved the climate crisis we're dealing with? How about the erratic power supply in Nigeria? Has it ended world hunger? Is poverty in Nigeria suddenly on a decline? Are all our refineries now operating at full capacity? God! Where are your priorities? Focus man, focus.

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
charlesu49:

You win bro. He has two accounts, so what next? Has it resolved the climate crisis we're dealing with? How about the erratic power supply in Nigeria? Has it ended world hunger? Is poverty in Nigeria suddenly on a decline? Are all our refineries now operating at full capacity? God! Where are your priorities? Focus man, focus.

LMAO. This isn't about winning or losing. I will expose fraud anytime, anywhere!!! Beware!!! Be warned!!! angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abigwary: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tatabonzo:

Congratulations in advance. That's means your portal is still accessible!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mr Jarus seems selfless and smart. I think he has a lot of empathy. I do not see whatever he says about himself as blowing trumpet but simply portraying his achievements purposefully.
On the other hand, mosgoon is smart but unnecessarily states some things which we do not care about actually. Whether you are a first class or not. Or constantly talking about how many appointment letters you have and how you are just applying for applying sake. Even on the shell thread, you are still talking about having APL from mobil and chevron and how you just applied to shell because of your love for their carbon capture thingy. All those are really really petty and nobody really cares actually. I understand some people’s anger lol. Some people just want to manage and live a happy life after securing a job with nnpc and are here for information not to see someone else rubbing his private life on their face.
You might have genuine intentions really. Something noteworthy is you giving out an expensive material for free. Kudos.
But this is life tho, you should have to apply more wisdom to a lot of things. Especially when it seems you have what others don’t so you don’t build up enemies for you and yours.
Have a good night rest everyone.
I can’t wait to meet my new Nnpc colleagues .
Thank you and God bless.
Cheers.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EngrHyest: 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
DanXplore:

LMAO. This isn't about winning or losing. I will expose fraud anytime, anywhere!!! Bewarke!!! Be warned!!! angry

Weldone. Nnpc core values include Integrity and transparency.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 12:06am On Jul 22, 2019
abigwary:

Congratulations in advance. That's means your portal is still accessible!

Have you been denied access to your own portal?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 12:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Teekaystreamz:

All the best.

I heard about it in December, from an insider the only reason it delayed was because of election..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.