Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829786 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
BenFlash:

When you say "saw with" did you mean with hard copies or saw their mail?

So you believe it?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
johnchima007:
Though he said they were both from Borno

Judging by flowwolf09's post about federal character, I'm tempted to believe.
Maybe Rivers will have fewer slots for GT than expected.
Scary

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
johnchima007:
It’s just a pity that our numerous sources couldn’t even tell us that they started sending APL since yesterday. I swear your sources are scam... A friend of mine saw two people with our dream APL today.. I weak..

Hope you will be able to cope with the bashing wen it starts... Post like this should come with screenshots.

Lemme just observe how this pans out.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
One local man though said yesterday....@tatabonza...but has gone thin since then...was really keeping tab on him since
johnchima007:
It’s just a pity that our numerous sources couldn’t even tell us that they started sending APL since yesterday. I swear your sources are scam... A friend of mine saw two people with our dream APL today.. I weak..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
johnchima007:

Bros please don't cause panic here with unfounded story. Nothing of such has happened!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Local man wise sha....
Just ask d dude to screenshot the tin instead of passing back door... grin
RealisticJ:

Hope you will be able to cope with the bashing wen it starts... Post like this should come with screenshots.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sempumping:

You shouldn't be grin The first batch was more like a mistake due to communication defect

My dear, I've never been this anxious in my life.
My performance at the interview wasn't as good as I expected. Hope my CV makes up - lol.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gbriels:
Wait lemme check my list.....
Oh....u being absent for last week....
But idon tick am now
@enrypech
@Number5
@realisticj

Local man is pleased with the recognition wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2019

BenFlash:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
BenFlash:

Bros u really fall my hand to believe such ridiculous piece.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Enireqx20:

Please expatiate further. Defect as in the money was too small or what?
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Why do u think it's impossible....?
klassd:

Bros please don't cause panic here with unfounded story. Nothing of such has happened!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
klassd:

So you believe it?

No harm in giving him the benefit of the doubt, someone actually said it would start dropping from yesterday. If it turns out not to be true, then we move on just like with the previous "theorohypotheses"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
RealisticJ:

No one should even give him attention. He needed it so badly.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gbriels:
Local man wise sha....

Local man is only advising...he post screenshots or deletes his post. I remembered the last person that did this in 1980. Hmm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
bobowaja:

I tire o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
bobowaja:

Give me a genuine reason why I should believe you instead, I swear I will "unfriend" him now and follow only you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bless up brother man. cool

Gbriels:
Wow....nice to be home again...
I must thank y'all for ur contribution (s) to the house...
Local man is back....
Thumb up
@bobowaja
@teaser
@local woman
@steve55
And all......
Sign
Coordinator AOLMAW
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gbriels:
Why do u think it's impossible....?

I know it's not true because I was in NNPC Towers today.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gbriels:
Local man wise sha....
Imagine it was first sighted in Borno and the 2 copies happened to be together when sighted. Some people really believe we are all fools sha. Even if na influential stuff, I am sure it will be an hush hush stuffs and no one will know of it until others starts circulating.

Take anything away from me, you will never take away my reasoning ability.

Modified
BenFlash, read this

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
BenFlash:

No harm in giving him the benefit of the doubt, someone actually said it would start dropping from yesterday. If it turns out not to be true, then we move on just like with the previous "theorohypotheses"

If they truly have selected and conclude everything I dont think you will have access to the career portal.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Anniie4u:

My performance at the interview wasn't as good as I expected. Hope my CV makes up - lol.

You will be okay..wen it's your time performance will not stop you. Not everyone commenting here is 100% certain of their performance(yours truly inclusive) but are moving forward based on faith and hope. I implore you to be hopeful. What will be will be.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
bobowaja:

Imagine it was first sighted in Borno and the 2 copies happened to be together when sighted. Some people really believe we are all fools sha.

Modified
BenFlash, read this

My brother, make dem give you sobo, so you can calm down grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
tejiri4:

If they truly have selected and conclude everything I dont think you will have access to the career portal.

You make sense but there is also the possibility that the ICT person in charge of the website may be engaged in some more pressing tasks afterall the website can't cause any harm. It is all subject to speculation.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Local man can only be in a place not all places in the tower....just by the way though...
Outright rejection of one's claim is what I don't support...it could be true and it could be a lie. The thing is there is possibility for either which a little time will reveal which....
klassd:

I know it's not true because I was in NNPC Towers today.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
RealisticJ:

You will be okay..wen it's your time performance will not stop you. Not everyone commenting here is 100% certain of their performance(yours truly inclusive) but are moving forward based on faith and hope. I implore you to be hopeful. What will be will be.

This is very reassuring. Thanks. ��

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
BenFlash:

You make sense but there is also the possibility that the ICT person in charge of the website may be engaged in some more pressing tasks afterall the website can't cause any harm. It is all subject to speculation.

So if by sunday you still have access will you still say there is more pressing task?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
bobowaja:

Imagine it was first sighted in Borno and the 2 copies happened to be together when sighted. Some people really believe we are all fools sha.

Modified
BenFlash, read this

If na lie, local man moves on nah, at least give him time to back up his comment with proof nah. You just like to give yourself headache sha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
NigelCundy:
Out of curiosity, has anyone tried scanning the QR code on their profile?

Hmmm....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Anniie4u:

This honesty here is what grace rewards, the interview wasn't as rosy for many of us too, i and my friends shared our experience and we cant confidently say we were 100% but we did well las las.. Hope grace finds local men and women. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
RealisticJ:

My brother, make dem give you sobo, so you can calm down grin grin
I no even hot.... I knew dude was just seeking undue attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.