Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832712 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Enrypech:
Make una hold me for this thread before I break person head o

Why everybody go dey form say they no fit ask their connect about out TF

Shey TF no follow for the recruitment activities ?

Una connect no be human being?

Abeg make una park well o

We no need any baseless info on any APL that has nothing to say about our TF
Hahahaahahahaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
Haha! Me I just tire since last month! cheesy
Four hundred and sixty-four!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
klassd:

Post office!

Okaaay...thanks for your input, Man.

Because these days, dunno if it's just me Sha, I say a speedy short prayer once I see an email notification.
smiley cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Odikwa somehow grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sleyanya1:

Okay, thanks Man.

U welcome

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iamlimitless: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sleyanya1:
A Quick question to honorable members (Local men & women) of this house:

By what means shall the APLs be delivered or sent to the successful candidates, would it be via e-mails or hand delivery(e.g NIPOST) or both ??

I'm asking because the way most people comment about receiving the APL, I imagine it could be received by midnight.

Cc: All experienced/Informed Local Men&women
Cc: Past NNPC GTs like Xfire et al.

Thanks in Anticipation of feedback.

No source, just deductions from the previous recruitment thread on NaijaHotJobs. The information below about the predicted APL dispatch next week is personal observation, not a fact just an opinion.

The last APLs were sent by courier service providers DHL, UPS, and FedEx. The dispatching lasted a week. They started dispatching it on Monday and almost every successful candidates received before the end of the week(a Friday). Some people's address was difficult to locate, so they had to individually go to the courier service HQ in their location to sort it out, so a few more got theirs the second week.

And the guy that predicted next week is probably right, during the last recruitment the final day of the dispatch was the first Friday of July (Friday, July 6th, 2012), and it was exactly a month before the induction start date which was the first Monday of the next month (Monday, August 6th, 2012).

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sleyanya1:

Okaaay...thanks for your input, Man.

Because these days, dunno if it's just me Sha, I say a speedy short prayer once I see an email notification.
smiley cheesy grin

Lol I know that feeling. May we all be favored!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Enrypech:
Make una hold me for this thread before I break person head o

Why everybody go dey form say they no fit ask their connect about out TF

Shey TF no follow for the recruitment activities ?

Una connect no be human being?

Abeg make una park well o

We no need any baseless info on any APL that has nothing to say about our TF

Don't mind them, "a whole GM" we no even sure about the date of APL... "between 29th of July or first week of August" is that one a GM?

This is more like a prediction rather than a "source"

And any source wey no know what happened to Tfare or the number of applicants that have been paid, is nothing but a sauce.

All you've been dishing out are nothing new, or ain't you "sauces" following this thread or read previous pages before posting? we know all these "first week of August, about 1400 and all that already" it's an open "secret" not a "source" anymore.

Please the real or next source should be specific on why Tfare was stopped, and/or the number of people that have received Tfare.

Note: There are plenty GM in NNPC.

Gate Man sef dey o. Hahahahahaha. Na joke o.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Saimeritus:
PTDF scholarship in Germany or NNPC GT if it will eventually works out. Which one is advisable for a Fresh Graduate that just finished service without work experience?
Cc Jarus, Mosgoon, Xfire.

I would speak with regards to financial gains.

PTDF/DAAD is offering €850/month i.e €20400 for 24months for upkeep, ptdf local is going pay #1.2m. total paymement would amount to #10million for the duration, cost of living in germany is relatively high, so i see 50% of that fund zoom off for survival.

GT program would pay you upfront of 8million in 24months. And you still have your permanent job....

Lastly, it all comes down to what you wnt out of life......

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abeg make them dispatch this APL before this ministers are sworn.
Make una pray ó make dem no come scatter the whole thing for us

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
monlawal:
Abeg make them dispatch this APL before this ministers are sworn.
Make una pray ó make dem no come scatter the whole thing for us

Buhari is still minister of Petroleum. Nobody dey scatter anything...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
joobseekar:

Don't mind them, "a whole GM" we no even sure about the date of APL... "between 29th of July or first week of August" is that one a GM?

And any source wey no know what happened to Tfare or the number of applicants that have been paid, is nothing but a sauce.

All you've been dishing out are nothing new, or ain't you "sauces" following this thread or read previous pages before posting? we know all these "first week of August, about 1400 and all that already" it's an open "secret" not a "source" anymore.

Please the real or next source should be specific on why Tfare was stopped, and/or the number of people that have received Tfare.

No mind them, sorcerers

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
joobseekar:

About the TF, the money meant to pay the remaining people have been swallowed by a snake.

From a reliable sauce

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
klassd:

Lol I know that feeling. May we all be favored!

We are Already.
#Faith smiley

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

About the TF, the money meant to pay the remaining people have been swallowed by a snake.

From a reliable sauce

Hahaha, on to snake matter.

May Snake not swallow our APL. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
iamlimitless:

No source, just deductions from the previous recruitment thread on NaijaHotJobs. The information below about the predicted APL dispatch next week is personal observation, not a fact just an opinion.

The last APLs were sent by courier service providers DHL, UPS, and FedEx. The dispatching lasted a week. They started dispatching it on Monday and almost every successful candidates received before the end of the week(a Friday). Some people's address was difficult to locate, so they had to individually go to the courier service HQ in their location to sort it out, so a few more got theirs the second week.

And the guy that predicted next week is probably right, during the last recruitment the final day of the dispatch was the first Friday of July (Friday, July 6th, 2012), and it was exactly a month before the induction start date which was the first Monday of the next month (Monday, August 6th, 2012).

Wow. Nice observations.
Thanks man.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Let the count down to first week of August Begin!!!
APL....65%
signed
Zonal secretary, Local men committee for NNPC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abigwary: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
So at last the MAPL has been released. Congratulations.
Ministerial Appointment List (MAPL). Hope it will not affect the process.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donb06: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

From a reliable sauce
local man is back...abeg bar man knack one bottle of APL beer...tabs on me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Anniie4u:

Judging by flowwolf09's post about federal character, I'm tempted to believe.
Maybe Rivers will have fewer slots for GT than expected.
Scary
U from rivers too..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
donb06:
local man is back...abeg bar man knack one bottle of APL beer...tabs on me

grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mydas4ever: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
RealisticJ:

You will be okay..wen it's your time performance will not stop you. Not everyone commenting here is 100% certain of their performance(yours truly inclusive) but are moving forward based on faith and hope. I implore you to be hopeful. What will be will be.

Wise man... respect

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

From a reliable sauce
grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

grin
my nigga
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
If I create a new moniker, or login one of my old moniker, and post some stuffs here say my uncle wey be GGM tell me...all of Una go believe me...make we dey start using our heads...all for cheap likes... Good night

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nodetest: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lol. All the best to everyone

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by arsenalman(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
I don't know if this question has been asked and answered before but I will like any one with confirmed info to please help with an answer.

What is the salary structure of NNPC like?
Is it the same with other IOCs or less?

I just want to have an idea. Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
arsenalman:
I don't know if this question has been asked and answered before but I will like any one with confirmed info to please help with an answer.

What is the salary structure of NNPC like?
Is it the same with other IOCs or less?

I just want to have an idea. Thank you.
wait till you get apl bro...how much dem go pay you dey ontop the letter
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
nodetest:
Lol. When i told you guys some people had their interview before july 1st, you guys debunked it. Don't be surprised if they have been issued their appointment letters.

I just hope we handle the disappointment well when it happens.

All the best to everyone
ppl with strongest connect no dey do interview, dem no dey write CBT ...dem just resume gbam na naija we dey...i don't believe any govt can stop that. A friend of friends job is super sure, but for formality sake he wrote CBT and went for interview but he never get "the alert"...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
nodetest:
Lol. When i told you guys some people had their interview before july 1st, you guys debunked it. Don't be surprised if they have been issued their appointment letters.

All the best to everyone

What is "we"?

Oga, talk about yourself alone... You and who is handling disappointment well?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2019
Hahahah loud it ohhh they will not hear...We are just praying for the merit position...I just wonder were the children of the likes of the president,vice president,ministers,governors,senators and house of rep work....They should allow us eat from the national cake Na Haba embarassed embarassed embarassed
nodetest:

All the best to everyone
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2019
If we put head in government jobs...They are there...NGOs they are there, :Pembassies nko they are there, private they are there, tongue high commissions they will be there....Connection is everywhere..We can't stop it...

A week before the portal was opened for registration in March 13th a friend of mine already got a circular sent to her by her uncle to apply ....

Las las we go dey alright....

#see you at the tower....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.