Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834878 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2019
mathology5431:
It's another beautiful Wednesday morning as we await APL!
Don't be surprised like on the different theories that will emerge today! whichever ways, let's remain calm...
Lemme share my scenerio over the night..
so I slept and had a dream on APL, I saw a list "qualifiers from Interview" I was rushing thru and couldn't find my name at first, then they told me to calm down and check again, on checking again, I saw my name as the first on the list!. I had skip it at first because of the whole tension that I jumped to the 3rd sheet not looking at the first.
Point is: APL is here already, I can feel it grin grin grin grin grin...at one point or the other, everyone think about this thing like 2times in every 2hours grin grin with the exception of @oga jarus and some others. But all other local men and women do this. grin grin grin grin grin grin.....the tension is real, e wan even follow me enter dream sef...... grin grin grin.....let's all calm down cool cool cool grin
I wish us all Goodluck and God's best.
Signed
Zonal secretary, local men committee for NNPC.

I had a similar dream angry grin angry...God help us.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2019
mathology5431:
Don't be surprised like on the different theories that will emerge today! whichever ways, let's remain calm...
so I slept and had a dream on APL, I saw a list "qualifiers from Interview" I was rushing thru and couldn't find my name at first, then they told me to calm down and check again, on checking again, I saw my name as the first on the list!. I had skip it at first because of the whole tension that I jumped to the 3rd sheet not looking at the first.
Point is: APL is here already, I can feel it grin grin grin grin grin...at one point or the other, everyone think about this thing like 2times in every 2hours grin grin with the exception of @oga jarus and some others. But all other local men and women do this. grin grin grin grin grin grin.....the tension is real, e wan even follow me enter dream sef...... grin grin grin.....let's all calm down cool cool cool grin
Signed

Na wa o.... So you dreamt about APL? This is serious o!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

The rejecter of alert grin
The alert looks like a Greek gifts to some of us. I prefer staying on the fence and observe first tongue

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2019
All things are working for my Good!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2019
Enireqx20:

I yaf missed my Eni grin ekaaro mami

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I yaf missed my Eni grin ekaaro mami

Ekaro baa mi! grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2019
bobowaja:

The alert looks like a Greek gifts to some of us. I prefer staying on the fence and observe first tongue

Slip and fall grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2019
c12112:

Now these are the real issues about this recruitment.

In coming days, the reality of how the final list will be will become clearer.

People did well. I was told of guys who scored 90s in the interview. In fact, I was told of the score of someone close to me by my source and he said: "If it's passing, she passed but what state is she from?" So you can imagine.

If we are all honest, a very large number of people had wonderful interview experience and the panelists didn't make anything easier by displaying positive mannerisms towards everyone. So you can't say really.

This recruitment will end and a lot of people will not make it, not cos they didn't do well, but FCC is at work here.

No theory as already propounded here will work, trust me.

FCC vs Available Roles will be the deciding factor. Na all of us pass but pass get level pass pass.

Peace

This is true, I had wanted to reply your earlier post and add a few things some days back but was a tad too busy.

I was at the Commission (FCC) yesterday, for a different thing anyway. But it seems there's open communication and they are expecting correspondence within the week. They were busy collating results through last week at the Towers (it used to be summation of CBT and Interview scores).

August is sacrosanct, resumption in September. It appears there's a stern directive to deliver a very transparent process (the DPR recruitment 'issues' affected the tenure extension of the Dir., so you can deduce..)

I strongly believe a lot of people will be employed, merit-based. The numbers on here are (plus or minus) what they've been saying they'll employ.

I wish us all the best, it's an interesting contest.

Cheers!

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2019
Enireqx20:

Ekaro baa mi! grin

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2019
Enireqx20:

Lol grin grin grin grin na ur dream niii......upon all the theories and propaganda, why person no go dream on APL. Try reading nairaland before u close ur eyes at night to sleep.....you will see the miracle! grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2019
Tjayelbee:

This is true, I had wanted to reply your earlier post and add a few things some days back but was a tad too busy.

I was at the Commission (FCC) yesterday, for a different thing anyway. But it seems there's open communication and they are expecting correspondence within the week. They were busy collating results through last week at the Towers (it used to be summation of CBT and Interview scores).

August is sacrosanct, resumption in September. It appears there's a stern directive to deliver a very transparent process (the DPR recruitment 'issues' affected the tenure extension of the Dir., so you can deduce..)

I strongly believe a lot of people will be employed, merit-based. The numbers on here are (plus or minus) what they've been saying they'll employ.

Cheers!

True talk,
@chasteguy, we need to give this guy automatic membership.
Signed
Zonal secretary, Local men committee for NNPC
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2019
mathology5431:

Lol grin grin grin grin na ur dream niii......upon all the theories and propaganda, why person no go dream on APL. Try reading nairaland before u close ur eyes at night to sleep.....you will see the miracle! grin

Just take it easy. Don't look skinny and malnourished before you receive your APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

The rejecter of alert grin
grin morning bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2019
bobowaja:

Wetin I know b say... No be everybody wey dey this thread pray make the process end well...... Because they may have nothing to lose...

No be everyone dey expect APL some no even make am reach cbt not to talk of oral. OPEN YOUR EYES
you're absolutely right bro.... Good morning

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2019
Enireqx20:

Just take it easy. Don't look skinny and malnourished before you receive your APL
Awwwnnnn see care n love o...am sure we will meet at the tower n you'll take care of me well enough. grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2019
Tjayelbee:

Cheers!

But some sauces are saying it's only interview score they'll use...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2019
mathology5431:

No lie... Last night I found myself rolling purposelessly in bed till past 1am... Decided to pick up some book where I left it...my eyes still beamed for about an hour and half b4 I quit and forced the sleep this time.
A mistake I won't repeat...This thread is such a stimulant.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2019
joobseekar:

It's CBT and Interview score. Some people don't know what is going on. grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2019
mathology5431:
Signed

I have a dream too on APL Just pray my dream comes to reality.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Hehehe everyone now dream dreams!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2019
I dreamt too, twice now i had to wake up to change my dream channel, let our positive dreams on the APL come true. tongue
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Macgyver1:
Hehehe everyone now dream dreams!
Tell us yours cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2019
It's the dream theory today! grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Enireqx20:
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2019
Enireqx20:

Since people are posting their dream. Would post mine later today. Very funny one but true not made up.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ruqchex: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2019
Just received my tfare alert.

3k paid by King Anyam; Abuja; EH; Stanbic.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2019
Ginalex:
Tell us yours cool

Non yet grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2019
mathology5431:

True talk,
@chasteguy, we need to give this guy automatic membership.
Signed
Zonal secretary, Local men committee for NNPC

Include zobo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2019
joobseekar:

Well, a lot can change. I believe modalities have been set for the processes and they'd do well to follow through.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2019
We only know of one dreamer.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2019
ruqchex:
Just received my tfare alert.
3k paid by King Anyam; Abuja; EH; Stanbic.
This morning?

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.