Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830312 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
I do hope your information is credible.

Clifwoods:
Hi everyone, expect APL from 6 to 14 August. NNPC will send success mail and SMS. Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Odylz: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Some of these theories are fun but let's be smart about this guys. They are only going to take a few people from the crowd and I'm really scared that some people are seeing this NNPC job as thier last hope. Please don't.
Whatever happens, happens. So let's go easy on our expectations so as to avoid serious heart break when Apl drops.

That being said Access bank is recruiting ( grin ironic that they have a theory here) So those interested may apply.

I wish you all the best guys.

https://access-diamond-bank-plc-2.workable.com/jobs/1078845/candidates/new

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Some jokes are quite expensive, some may even affect the innocent name you mentioned.
Osamabinla:

Edited. Please delete the quoted message.

I meant no harm. Apologies please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
The kind weirdos wey enter dis thread today no be child's play.
Things are no longer at ease.

Dear Lagos people, was there a break out in Yaba Left today? lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please what about 5th?
c12112:
So they are processing payment for 11th July.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
stevie55:
The kind weirdos wey enter dis thread today no be child's play.
Things are no longer at ease.

Dear Lagos people, was there a break out in Yaba Left today? lipsrsealed
You sef notice abi cool cool cool
Ah just dey reason say na only me notice the new wave!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PhilipGallagher(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
c12112:
So they are processing payment for 11th July.

Thank God. Boyz don already spend the money down. Hope it is not less than 20k sha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
The matter just taya me. We need a sanity test result from every newbie here. grin grin grin

mathology5431:

You sef notice abi cool cool cool
Ah just dey reason say na only me notice the new wave!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Osamabinla: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Fremanb4:
weirdo

Please initial message wasn't intended 2 bring trouble for anyone here nor give anyone high BP. Please unquote me immediately and edit as I have deleted mine.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Osamabinla: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Greatken007:
Some jokes are quite expensive, some may even affect the innocent name you mentioned.

Your observations n comments are well noted.

However the innocent you mentioned is very safe.

Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
donifez:
This thread is my stress reliever zone. The theories, the rush, the comedians etc. I am also the chairman of Ghost readers and an unapologetic non-alertee of 8th July.

On the last day ( APL distribution) only true believers shall be raptured into the Towers. The goal is to be optimistic and believe things turn out good for you.

I hereby speak to the flood gates of more theories to open.

Signed

Chairman
Ghost Readers Association Of Nairaland
(GRAON) .

First time I'm seeing a fellow 8th July.
We'll meet in the towers if your faith is carried like mine.

CCM Local Men NNPC Towers
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
hopeall:

Local woman has done the needful already. I don't like what I hate!

I believe you local woman...we go drink dat sobo tire for towers

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sleyanya1:

First time I'm seeing a fellow 8th July. We'll meet in the towers if your faith is carried like mine.
CCM Local Men NNPC Towers
We will meet there and clink our glasses with a huge gulp of success.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
To Whom It May Concern.
....the reason I called @beam out was because that was so sensitive, posting a fake email's screenshot is too much IMO, I don't think that compares to any theory, everyone here follow any theory wey suit dem...the so called hypothesis/theory are mere guess with no "source" attached to it, so far nobody has come out to affirm that his/her sources endorsed the theory... however if anyone takes those words serious, such folks should have their head checked. it's obvious that the theory is just fun, and nothing more, cos we never attached any source or mail, or screenshot to it. so its harmless... you should believe whatever you want. but going as far as spreading fake or Photoshop screenshot isn't cool, which @larride nullified. it is stupidity to say cos e no favor both parties, it did favor me cos I never get alert, but I won't be part of folks spreading fake news. My life doesnt depend on this job. i wont dispute the fact that i want it, who doesnt like good things...if i get am cool...if not i will move on with my life.

so before you use take your fingers type rubbish, think twice.
good night.

ps: nobody should quote me with insults, I go swear for you ni ASAP , I no get chill. if you no like my post abeg ignore or slide. Ogun oni pawa o

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
But whey the excessive traffic today? I am still thinking why....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by obumkeke(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Beeam:
It's not mine fam

A friend just received this.

He received Tfare

This I can confirm looks like an edited work. Sorry to say
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Goodnight here fellas.... I have had enough for the day. @beam wait for me o... I dey carry cane come meet you for your dream.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
You all are making this look as if your life depends on it.

Geez take a break....

Baba leave that talk, such opportunity don't come cheap, if u no where some of us r coming from and d responsibilities on our head u wouldn't make such statement.

But Baba if e no work life continues we no go die but I just have this strong feeling that am gonna get the much awaited APL.

Benue Guy

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
You all are making this look as if your life depends on it.

Geez take a break....

Baba leave that talk, such opportunity don't come cheap, if u no where some of us r coming from and d responsibilities on our head u wouldn't make such statement.

But Baba if e no work life continues we no go die but I just have this strong feeling that am gonna get the much awaited APL.

Benue Guy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mickee2u(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
From the trend so far on this thread, and from all I've read here that has to do with TP reimbursements and all other postulated theories, i think i can boldly say I have a working theory of mine.

My theory, y'all are just plain stupid.

Anyone can make a counter claim.

What! This is too much!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
bobowaja:
But whey the excessive traffic today? I am still thinking why....

Apprehension. Anxiety. The end is near. �
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
How do i get a callers ID from the phone number please.

Somebody just called me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jayhukkal: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Na wa oh. Have been following this thread since after the interview but have not been able to comment. This thread is not for the feeble minded. All this theories and counter theories to suit ones situation. Me na APL I dey wait for oh, 2nd July non-alertee. Local men and women association I hail oh. Last last this thread go reach 1000 pages grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
jayhukkal:
Na wa oh. Have been following this thread since after the interview but have not been able to comment. This thread is not for the feeble minded. All this theories and counter theories to suit ones situation. Me na APL I dey wait for oh, 2nd July non-alertee. Local men and women association I hail oh. Last last this thread go reach 1000 pages grin

Loool...check out dpr thread of some yrs ago...it is close to 1000...ppl..are still commenting till date..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abdulaaleem: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Enrypech:

Somebody just called me from Allied P & P

do you mean true caller? just downloaded the true caller app on Google Play Store and search for the number... you would know if it is a scam call
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
@Jarus

Good evening Sir,

I Just got a strange call from an unknown number this night and he asked if I submitted my CV to a particular company and I said yes and he asked where I was based and I told him. He thanked me and ended the call

I got to know he is a staff of the company from LinkedIn after tracing his ID with the number

Now, one mind is telling me to connect with him, another is don't, another mind is saying call him back and another is saying don't

I will delight to have you advise me on what to now

Thank you Sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Abdulaaleem:

do you mean true caller? just downloaded the true caller app on Google Play Store and search for the number... you would know if it is a scam call

Just did and discovered he is a staff

what do you think?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ermm.. no year. July 24, 2001?

Beeam:
It's not mine fam

A friend just received this.

He received Tfare

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
weirdly or coincidentally,i got 3 missed calls from this number +25797770936 today..i couldn't call it back.only to use a colleague's phone with True caller app installed and the name that pops out is SCAMMER. undecided
so annoying

Enrypech:

Somebody just called me from Allied P & P
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Jarus:
afhvnm
Hello sir
Do we need to decipher this message?� grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
uzoexcel:
weirdly or coincidentally,i got 3 missed calls from this number +25797770936 today..i couldn't call it back.only to use a colleague's phone with True caller app installed and the name that pops out is SCAMMER. undecided
so annoying

Wow, I actually checked and saw a real name, then traces on LinkedIn to find out he is a staff

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.