Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844764 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Enireqx20:

Peace will continue to last here. Be positive abeg
Lol didn't mean it that way o biko.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
ter4humani:
https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/

The portal is not going through again. Any confirmation?
Logged in about 5 minutes ago
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Uricas:

Logged in about 5 minutes ago
Logged in now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
ter4humani:

What message is written there
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jaolad(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
larride:

It’s fake bro.

Yahoo mail on a gmail platform. Poor photoshop skills.

Can still be REAL bro, I fòr one connect my yahoo mail together with my Gmail, and I receive msgs on both mail on my Gmail app. Even though I don't trust it yet but it can stil be real

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmm... I'm on this table. Na God go win Las Las
c12112:
So they are processing payment for 11th July.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Jaolad:

Can still be REAL bro, I fòr one connect my yahoo mail together with my Gmail, and I receive msgs on both mail on my Gmail app. Even though I don't trust it yet but it can stil be real

Ok.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
ter4humani:

It's still going through bro, just checked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Goodnight fam
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 1:41am On Jul 25, 2019
ter4humani:

Is going through for me.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 7:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Good morning my happy people, the light at the end is shining brighter than ever...Glory to God!

Local man wakes up and remembers he is an 'unAlerted' candidate cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adedam31: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2019
sibabe25:
People paid today were on the 2nd...

I did not even submit my account number. I won't know if I would be paid or not. I'm July 2nd interviewee

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2019
i called but i got a response that my credit was too low..tried with a different operator,same result.
This was the number that called. +25797770936
i can only guess that some unscrupulous persons might have gained access to a portal,probably NNPCs and garnered private details.i may be wrong though

i also looked up the country code and found it was from Burundi... undecided
aifybuu:
Please the guy that got a missed call from the "scammer" line, did you call back the number?? I also got the missed call...but I didn't bother calling him back because of the 'scammer' something.
Please, the people that got a call for a acount number verification, pls what kind of number called you?
A "+247********935" number?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2019
uzoexcel:

i called but i got a response that my credit was too low..tried with a different operator,same result.
i can only guess that some unscrupulous persons might have gained access to a portal,probably NNPCs and garnered private details.i may be wrong though

Okay ...thank you for this.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by samwills45: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2019
uzoexcel:

Ok bros see
Don't bother calling back all those funny looking international numbers that always "flash". I bet the you the "flash" or call from that number did not ring up to two seconds.
Here is the thing.... I think it's all a new scam tactics. They use different country numbers to flash you.. mostly West African and Eastern European country codes. You'll see the missed call and think .. oh it must be an important call, let me call back. (the worst mistake of your life). Once you do, the rate at which your money will be zapped ehh, even your village witches will be shocked. If you doubt me, recharge 500naira and call back the line, I bet you it won't last up to 5 mins. Most likely a clown with a female voice will pick and be saying stuffs like.... ohh my friend, I've been trying to reach you, why are you not returning my call... obviously prolonging the call so as to zapp more of your airtime.
You can hide your caller ID, if you're afraid it might be NNPC.

Meanwhile, you all are just giving yourself HBP with too many theories and postulations, alertees Vs non-alertees, Tfare Vs APL, etc... An outcome wey you no fit control or influence no matter how much you worry...
I hail una shaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2019
This devotion hopefuls are having here, local man thinks it's time for offering... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2019
ter4humani:

it is still opening angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BMedia: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2019
habishat:
Who else was interviewed on the 1st to ri olorun?

Present.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2019
Anybody that comes here to say there is no relationship between APL and Tfare is really a joker. Just say you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2019
I actually hope there’s no relationship. It’s either head or tail for the coin. And there’s a 50-50 probability. Some people feel they are safe because they have not received. Imagine if they actually paid the successful ones.
But then I’d have received anyway.
Good morning. May our prayers be met with answers.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2019
NoHatred:
Anybody that comes here to say there is no relationship between APL and Tfare is really a joker. Just say you don't know.

Brother, you say this with much confidence

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2019
NoHatred:

Can you explain further because I don't know? grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JahMan1: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2019
http://www./f37/new-thread-nnpc-hopefuls-84908/

I want some of you who are feeling desperate about this NNPC recruitment and full of anxiety to visit the thread above. It was started on the 11th of September 2011 after NNPC interviews like this and it currently has 1594 pages.
Many theories were postulated including information from key management sources at the top of NNPC.
Wednesday theories included that the NNPC board/management meet those days.
Madam Minister of Petroleum said this, presidency said that, FCC said another.
They had an equivalent of the "Jaruses" and "Mosgoons" in the person of "Jesus Army" and co. To be fair to 'Jarus' and 'Mosgoon', they are very humble compared to the equivalent in the shared thread.
Soon courier services started calling people to drop their appointment letters - and the house divided. You guys are dividing yourselves too early. Wait for the letters to start dropping - everyone won't be employed by NNPC, and it's not a curse or being mean when someone say that.
"Jesus Army" and some other key members (including the author of the thread) didn't get the letter. Then another theory sprang up - there is going to be a second batch. Some who had received their letters mocked them and advised they should move on with their lives. They cursed, bickered, etc.
At a point they organised days of prayers for the second batch letters to be released. They contributed money to seek the services of media houses to force NNPC to make an announcement on the status of the recruitment riding on FOI act.
After some months another set of letters, maybe few were released. This was mainly for NNPC Retail Ltd. Then hope rose up again for them to the high heavens. Jesus Army was once again seen as a true prophet.
I want to tell you that people were practically waking up to visit that thread, share dreams of hope, make prophetic proclamations on their letters for 5 years and above.
At a point 'Jesus Army' got a good job in an oil and gas firm and moved on, but not without encouraging the 'hopefuls' not to become weak in faith. Some others changed jobs, got like two or more promotions, yet some guys were still believing in 'second batch'.
Why am I saying all these? You need to encourage yourself that it's 50:50 on you getting this job. I know the country is hard and a job with NNPC will definitely make a lot of difference. If you really really have faith, in God and in yourself, you will believe that you can do well or better with or without NNPC job.
I know some people who passed through that desperate, traumatic experience of the thread above, but who picked themselves up and rose again. Some of them were practically begged by friends/family to apply, attend CBT test, or travel to Abuja for the interview. They are not sure of taking up the job if given. You too can work yourself up to that level of comfort in this Nigeria. God bless you all.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2019
JahMan1:

I want some of you who are feeling desperate about this NNPC recruitment and full of anxiety to visit the thread above. It was started on the 11th of September 2011 after NNPC interviews like this and it currently has 1594 pages.
Many theories were postulated including information from key management sources at the top of NNPC.
They had an equivalent of the "Jaruses" and "Mosgoons" in the person of "Jesus Army" and co. To be fair to 'Jarus' and 'Mosgoon', they are very humble compared to the equivalent in the shared thread.
Soon courier services started calling people to drop their appointment letters - and the house divided. You guys are dividing yourselves too early. Wait for the letters to start dropping - everyone won't be employed by NNPC, and it's not a curse or being mean when someone say that.
"Jesus Army" and some other key members (including the author of the thread) didn't get the letter. Then another theory sprang up - there is going to be a second batch. Some who had received their letters mocked them and advised they should move on with their lives. They cursed, bickered, etc.
At a point they organised days of prayers for the second batch letters to be released. They contributed money to seek the services of media houses to force NNPC to make an announcement on the status of the recruitment riding on FOI act.
After some months another set of letters, maybe few were released. This was mainly for NNPC Retail Ltd. Then hope rose up again for them to the high heavens. Jesus Army was once again seen as a true prophet.
I want to tell you that people were practically waking up to visit that thread, share dreams of hope, make prophetic proclamations on their letters for 5 years and above.
At a point 'Jesus Army' got a good job in an oil and gas firm and moved on, but not without encouraging the 'hopefuls' not to become weak in faith. Some others changed jobs, got like two or more promotions, yet some guys were still believing in 'second batch'.
Why am I saying all these? You need to encourage yourself that it's 50:50 on you getting this job. I know the country is hard and a job with NNPC will definitely make a lot of difference. If you really really have faith, in God and in yourself, you will believe that you can do well or better with or without NNPC job.
I know some people who passed through that desperate, traumatic experience of the thread above, but who picked themselves up and rose again. Some of them were practically begged by friends/family to apply, attend CBT test, or travel to Abuja for the interview. They are not sure of taking up the job if given. You too can work yourself up to that level of comfort in this Nigeria. God bless you all.

Nice one you really took your time to read the NNPC thread that contains over 1000 pages.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JahMan1: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2019
tejiri4:

Nice one you really took your time to read the NNPC thread that contains over 1000 pages.

No, I didn't just read it, I followed it the way I am following this one. After sometime I moved on. Once in a while I will check what was going there - after a month, after 3 months, after 6 months. Until I finally forgot it.
As I started seeing the same desperation, bickering, postulation of theories, I remembered that thread and went to exhume it.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2019
JahMan1:

God bless you sir!

At this point, there is only a 50:50 chance on this recruitment...

No need to be paranoid....

Heck, some people will not even accept the offer if/when given to them! Some people may get far better offers if they dont get this one. So dont kill your self...

Meanwhile , Timaya has something to tell me this morning cool :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlyzO7dJ0YY

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donb06: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2019
larride:
Even Oga Jarus friend wants to return the money.

Operation say NO to NNPC TP Credit Alert.
not just a friend an oil and gas friend.... Oboy eh tables are now shaking
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejay1511(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Gbyms:
I actually hope there’s no relationship. It’s either head or tail for the coin. And there’s a 50-50 probability. Some people feel they are safe because they have not received. Imagine if they actually paid the successful ones.
But then I’d have received anyway.
Good morning. May our prayers be met with answers.
Amen! Amen! Amen! Fire!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chester7: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2019
interviewed on 2nd, from delta, but live in Benin yet no alert. any other? pls indicate
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2019
There will always be special lists from different sources based on this employment.
But the fact remains that majority will get this job on merit.
I saw how serious and desperate my panel was on the 9th day of July, 7am.
They told me that my discipline is rare and that they really want to here what i have to say
They gave me 1 minute to cool off and relax with a chilled bottled, then came the questions.
Basically on the relevance of my Discipline in Oil and gas(NNPC) industry.
Also, if i get hired, what idea will i bring into the industry based on my discipline.
Then a drift from questions as they told me they are not asking again.
Then how was my journey to Abuja, and i shared my experience with them.
After all, i should pray.

NNPC really wants to hire candidates that are very good.
If you know you really did well and was convinced you performed well on your own day, then know you have the job already.
The special list is for few people .

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.