Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4848882 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2019
Some people comments taste like gall... Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2019
bobowaja:
New day New trouble for this nnpc thread. Person wey no get mind no fit last for here..... Even if you get mind, make sure u dey check your BP regularly.

That bin said, my APL is on its way

Meanwhile I have other things going on in my life.... So na 50/50 package..... But nnpc will be a big plus if it comes.

Good morning all.
lol bro....personally I don't take things I read here serious....this is just a forum,ppl with diverse opinions....na que sera, sera.... sure na 50/50 unless one got a sure link...that's what my friends asked me when I went for the interview, I told no link at all...just wanna try my luck. no one should get high bp...its part of life...in life its good to work with plans. life is bet. we go dey ok. Good morning bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2019
joobseekar:

But this thread dey dull without theory(s).
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2019
When you decide to employ first class n second class brain from Nigeria university expect theories and postulation
That is what they are train for

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2019
Enireqx20:

I know I read one of xfire's comments where he stated that he got paid along with some other people and still got the APL, but I wasn't too sure.
Although things might have changed over the years. But I am yet to see correlation between alertees and the non alertees theories..... Let's just observe things..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2019
Teaser4:
lol bro....personally I don't take things I read here serious....this is just a forum,ppl with diverse opinions....na que sera, sera.... sure na 50/50 unless one got a sure link...that's what my friends asked me when I went for the interview, I told no link at all...just wanna try my luck. no one should get high bp...its part of life...in life its good to work with plans. life is bet. we go dey ok. Good morning bro
Too much sense

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2019
True talk, trying my luck has always been my mantra. If you never try you would never get an opportunity
Teaser4:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2019
My candid advice to those that reads this thread and take everything serious. kindly check your bp regularly. whether connection or not if it is your turn you will definitely claim the APL grin grin grin grin grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Anybody who thought he has any other Country than Nigeria, Good bye.” - President Buhari

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2019
My success mail is coming
I know it

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2019
joobseekar:

But this thread dey dull without theory(s).

#lol, true, if u ask me.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Proffessorr: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2019
JahMan1:

Yes of course. However, I learnt many never got the alert (successful and unsuccessful).

Lol.. Those of you rejecting the NNPC alert, I hope you're learning
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2019
Proffessorr:

Lol.. Those of you rejecting the NNPC alert, I hope you're learning

Una wan start again abi

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Ukodo1123:
I did on d 3rd
From Delta
No alert yet
You see. I know two persons who are from Delta state, who interviewed on the 3rd and have gotten alert. They were among the first 'alertees'. So why the discrepancies? There must be a reason.

Las las na God hand everything dey.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2019
NoHatred:
You see. I know two persons who are from Delta state, who interviewed on the 3rd and have gotten alert. They were among the first 'alertees'. So why the discrepancies? There must be a reason.

You didn't read when they said anything can happen whether you recieved alert or not, you looking for discrepancies,issokay.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Black11:
True talk, trying my luck has always been my mantra. If you never try you would never get an opportunity
you're absolutely right bro... good morning
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2019
JahMan1:
http://www./f37/new-thread-nnpc-hopefuls-84908/

I want some of you who are feeling desperate about this NNPC recruitment and full of anxiety to visit the thread above. It was started on the 11th of September 2011 after NNPC interviews like this and it currently has 1594 pages.
Many theories were postulated including information from key management sources at the top of NNPC.
Wednesday theories included that the NNPC board/management meet those days.
Madam Minister of Petroleum said this, presidency said that, FCC said another.
They had an equivalent of the "Jaruses" and "Mosgoons" in the person of "Jesus Army" and co. To be fair to 'Jarus' and 'Mosgoon', they are very humble compared to the equivalent in the shared thread.
Soon courier services started calling people to drop their appointment letters - and the house divided. You guys are dividing yourselves too early. Wait for the letters to start dropping - everyone won't be employed by NNPC, and it's not a curse or being mean when someone say that.
"Jesus Army" and some other key members (including the author of the thread) didn't get the letter. Then another theory sprang up - there is going to be a second batch. Some who had received their letters mocked them and advised they should move on with their lives. They cursed, bickered, etc.
At a point they organised days of prayers for the second batch letters to be released. They contributed money to seek the services of media houses to force NNPC to make an announcement on the status of the recruitment riding on FOI act.
After some months another set of letters, maybe few were released. This was mainly for NNPC Retail Ltd. Then hope rose up again for them to the high heavens. Jesus Army was once again seen as a true prophet.
I want to tell you that people were practically waking up to visit that thread, share dreams of hope, make prophetic proclamations on their letters for 5 years and above.
At a point 'Jesus Army' got a good job in an oil and gas firm and moved on, but not without encouraging the 'hopefuls' not to become weak in faith. Some others changed jobs, got like two or more promotions, yet some guys were still believing in 'second batch'.
Why am I saying all these? You need to encourage yourself that it's 50:50 on you getting this job. I know the country is hard and a job with NNPC will definitely make a lot of difference. If you really really have faith, in God and in yourself, you will believe that you can do well or better with or without NNPC job.
I know some people who passed through that desperate, traumatic experience of the thread above, but who picked themselves up and rose again. Some of them were practically begged by friends/family to apply, attend CBT test, or travel to Abuja for the interview. They are not sure of taking up the job if given. You too can work yourself up to that level of comfort in this Nigeria. God bless you all.

A principle in stratigraphy (Geology) interprets thus: The present is the key to the past.

What we are seeing presently is a true representation of what must have Been there in the past. Thank you for helping us go back to the past and also for concluding with a Happy-ending for hopefuls.

Good Morning! The expectations of the righteous shall not be cut off.
#Awaiting2019NNPCGTAPL

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AdekunleAkofe(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2019
joobseekar:

Ordinary maximum of 200,000,000 million[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font], these guys can't pay once. Oga o!

Please come again at the bold. It's like this thread has started making someone hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2019
NoHatred:

Preach, Baba, Preach.

I prefer reading theories and hypothesis here, than all these "naija and other African Instagram actress" on nairaland front page.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2019
AdekunleAkofe:

Please come again at the bold. It's like this thread has started making someone hallucinating.

Lol... Maximum of 20k for at most 10k interviewees.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2019
So some 3rd don dey collect money

Nawa o
NoHatred:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AmMee(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2019
About the relationship between alert and APL; here's my take:

1: It is said that during the 2011/2012 recruitment both the successful and the unsuccessful were paid the dreaded TP; and the amount paid during that time was much better than what is being paid now.
*what comes to mind*
>is nnpc trying to cut cost because of the price of oil?
>or is it just due to the economic downtime?

2: Now times have changed. Why will a company be too eager to pay successful applicant when is it trying to cut cost? Illogical right?

3: However whether we like it or not the only logical explanation to this is that they are trying to quickly settle or compensate unsuccessful applicant (Please note: I'm only thinking out loud, not in affirmation. thank you.)

4: Finally everybody who put down their account number will most likely be paid but the mode at which they are doing it, is suspicious.

Finally, please this is simply me thinking. Attacking me is irrelevant to me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2019
Morning chief
Teaser4:
you're absolutely right bro... good morning
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Successful people were paid first... Sorting still ongoing... Those usuccessful would be paid last...

If you doubt me, find out the payment trend of the last recruitment exercise...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Black11:
Morning chief
have a wonderful day boss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2019
AmMee:

1: It is said that during the 2011/2012 recruitment both the successful and the unsuccessful were paid the dreaded TP; and the amount paid during that time was much better than what is being paid now.
*what comes to mind*

2: Now times have changed. Why will a company be too eager to pay successful applicant when is it trying to cut cost? Illogical right?

3: However whether we like it or not the only logical explanation to this is that they are trying to quickly settle or compensate unsuccessful applicant (Please note: I'm only thinking out loud, not in affirmation. thank you.)

4: Finally everybody who put down their account number will most likely be paid but the mode at which they are doing it, is suspicious.

At last, one of the Ghost viewers has been able to deduce from all the theories being postulated since.
I give it to you man! You're on track

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2019
bobowaja:
New day New trouble for this nnpc thread. Person wey no get mind no fit last for here..... Even if you get mind, make sure u dey check your BP regularly.

That bin said, my APL is on its way

Meanwhile I have other things going on in my life.... So na 50/50 package..... But nnpc will be a big plus if it comes.

Good morning all.

Morning boss,

Tell me about this online biz going on in your life, I am interested
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2019
AmMee:

*what comes to mind*

they will come for you bro... but I don't think you are far from the truth, I mean we non-alertees truth lol...let's wait and see how it goes...contrary to popular belief here that some dates never see money or small percentage of ppl were paid, na lie ... I can confirm that I've seen ppl from all dates get paid...I have no screenshot even if I have I won't share...na first hand info...the question is why pay some and others never get shishi..last last na everybody go collect. but why e be say some ppl collect early...are you thinking what I'm thinking...it may be compensation....make dem go dig 1999 nnpc thread...in naeto c's voice "things are not the same".... this is buhari regime not pdp...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by smartkester(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2019
AmMee:

*what comes to mind*

wrong assertion bro..everybody would get paid whether successful or not..the Tfare has nothing to do with successful or not you people should stop your false assertions please and be positive

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2019
joobseekar:

Lol... Maximum of 20k for at most 10k interviewees.

Anything can happen if funds are sent from personal accounts....I'm not implying anything though
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AmMee(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2019
mathology5431:

At last, one of the Ghost viewers has been able to deduce from all the theories being postulated since.
I give it to you man! You're on track

cheesy Indeed a Ghost Viewer
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Enireqx20:

Anything can happen if funds are sent from personal accounts....I'm not implying anything though
another angu...maybe dat one comot tithe lol....I still wonder why a fg agency dey pay through that means....something is fishy.. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.