Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835480 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Beeam:
This one nko?

Me that I have already resumed in NNPC

Lol I will meet you there, hopefully we'll grab a bottle of beer together...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2019
I am a pastor, I don't drink beer.

Only Heineken my friend!

Macgyver1:

Lol I will meet you there, hopefully we'll grab a bottle of beer together...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2019
Beeam:

Only Heineken my friend!

Lol Heineken na holy water abi?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Beeam:

Only Heineken my friend!

Lol, ur head de house

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2019
Oga den go fear u
Beeam:

Only Heineken my friend!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2019
Beeam:
If him no receive APL, he will just post...

THANK GOD I RECEIVED, others pls check ur email. Finish, how will u know if he did or not?

Tueh

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2019
bobowaja:
Teaser4, just make sure you make the APL list, else alertees will mock you sotey u go won contemplate sniper. grin grin

Some non alertees go join sef cheesy cheesy
lol bro...it seems you no dey follow my post at all...my life doesn't depend on this job, but if it happens cool, if not its ok. I don't need to blow my trumpet of faceless forum. planning to mock someone you don't know is funny. I don't even want anyone to know me...nobody dey feed me here.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by HIBEETECH2018: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2019
[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2019
Beeam:
Baba, with ya experience on NL, u shuld be applying for Supervisor/Manager role oh...

make I burst your brain brother . this is my first ever job CBT, plus interview.... i was really nervous prior to my interview, cos I never do one before...I be wan go for ova jarus interview class then, but I couldn't meet up cos of my tight schedule....na long story sha...not relevant here...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2019
HIBEETECH2018:
Hello sir,

The CBT was organised by Jamb. The owner of a private company that works with JAMB later told me they were the one that conducted the test when we met few days to my interview in Abuja.

As regards the senator, you may be correct. A Federal rep told me they've not set up committee and nothing like slot is going on among them.

A senator also told me there is nothing he can do as at 2 weeks ago.

A boy who has closed connect to the Senate president said it is very hard to be done.

The only sure link I know that should work is the Presidency ( Abba Kyari, remote controller) or members of the board or top men in NNPC. Some may believe, you will make a good employee since you passed the test.

So far, the process is based on merit.

Hello Sir, what is your definition of merit? Anyone that gets this job with or without influence, merits the job, as the person meets all the criteria.

As for senators and Reps, the 8th Senate had slot, nothing for this new Senate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2019
For some reason I feel really optimistic, had a brief look at the 2012 recruitment from NHJ, one post said bout 207 engineers (GT), 380( not precise) non engineering and also 380 EH, for GTs I think we could use ratio of 1:2 since its believed there would be bout double what was employed then.

Guys everyone still has a chance.

@Teaser is just having fun if you like let it get to you, na you sabi

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2019
vyke2008:

If you think 60% is too low, what did you score at the interview?

Haq haq haq .....I laugh
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2019
Me too sef.

In fact, b4 now all the cars and houses I bought were from my hustle in the University, if I drop my real surname here nah, Unilag guys between 2008 - 2012 will all hail. My only jobs so far na from connect and referrals just 2 keep my certificates relevant with work experience. I dey get plenty time chat here nowadays cos I have so many employees now who handle the heavy stuff, so I can take a break every now and then. But all these ones na long story sha, not really relevant here.

grin

Teaser4:
make I burst your brain brother . this is my first ever job CBT, plus interview.... i was really nervous prior to my interview, cos I never do one before...I be wan go for ova jarus interview class then, but I couldn't meet up cos of my tight schedule....na long story sha...not relevant here...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2019
That same CBT na him u dey call tricky?

Calm, logical menene? Even UNILAG MBA CBT hard pass that wan.

Tueh

bobowaja:

Lol... I laugh when people said d cbt was easy at my centre. All the answer options to the questions looks like an answer (a trick). You have to be calm, logical and be sure of what you know to pick the correct one.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2019
Mans no get joy nowadays

Macgyver1:

Who be this one? South African company marked exam conducted by JAMB? Just shut the Bleep up, this recruitment has nothing to do with elections and Baru.

The recruitment was planned since December & twas the elections that even delayed it, as Atiku was threatening to sell them off.

Your senator sef no get level. Oya run along...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2019
I woke up to 11 mentions lol...I replied the ones I felt I should, now this is my reply to the remaining 9...

I won't insult anyone, what's the point. My late night post isn't mocking anyone, that's me moving another theory. even some ppl here type worst. if you don't like my post why not ignore. I never wish anyone one bad on that past. that dude talked about weeding and I said maybe that's the new theory....the rate at which most of y'all take these things to heart no go hang yourself later oh. now its glaring most y'all lifes depend on this job cool. if that's the case your common sense should tell you not to believe anything you see here, anybody can post anything the real source of info na NNPC...I talk my own how that one take affect your chance of getting the job, shey na me be FCC ni. una wait to mock someone you don't know he doesn't get the job, that's the most ridiculous thing I ever read in a very long time, my life doesn't depend on this job...if I no get am I go congratulate the lucky ones, my life no dey on pause mode, I have never work under or for anyone since my few years after high school...I didn't pend my hustle, I'm my own boss, while you're busy gathering likes on top my matter, I'm doing well for myself...I don't even know most of y'all exist and at this point I care less...this na faceless forum...funny how ppl react sha...ive seen worst here this is just joke sha. i didn't mock anyone on any post, na the same thing wey we dey do since...no be today flowflow dey talk say na 1% got the job base on his source...I never quote any source, na tit for tat, nobody knows what's true and not true all na guess or some get source sha, but can't explain why some folks got paid and others didn't. . when you read other theory other than ACT y'all go rush and like, and if otherwise una go dey play victims card y'all hypocrites. I have never spread a fake news here, I don't have any source...the access bank theory was formulated here and I like am, and won't stop talking about it till things, deal with it, ignore my post or log out. its that simple. likes no go put food on your table, no dey play victims card with me, trust me I don't give a flying fvck...believe what you want, na free world. make una go dey work on your plan b incase NNPC don't give you job, na your likes go commit suicide ehn.. how many things una don experience in life sef, you will learn very soon. life no be wetin dem teach you in school. Welcome to the Street!

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2019
Beeam:
Me too sef.

In fact, b4 now all the cars and houses I bought were from my hustle in the University, if I drop my real surname here nah, Unilag guys between 2008 - 2012 will all hail. My only jobs so far na from connect and referrals just 2 keep my certificates relevant with work experience. I dey get plenty time chat here nowadays cos I have so many employees now who handle the heavy stuff, so I can take a break every now and then. But all these ones na long story sha, not really relevant here.

grin

I just confirm am say you be real clown... Lol

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2019
Teaser4:
I woke up to 11 mentions lol...I replied the ones I felt I should, now this is my reply to the remaining 9...

I won't insult anyone, what's the point. My late night post isn't mocking anyone, that's me moving another theory. even some ppl here type worst. if you don't like my post why not ignore. I never wish anyone one bad on that past. that dude talked about weeding and I said maybe that's the new theory....the rate at which most of y'all take these things to heart no go hang yourself later oh. now its glaring most y'all lifes depend on this job cool. if that's the case your common sense should tell you not to believe anything you see here, anybody can post anything the real source of info na NNPC...I talk my own how that one take affect your chance of getting the job, shey na me be FCC ni. una wait to mock someone you don't know he doesn't get the job, that's the most ridiculous thing I ever read in a very long time, my life doesn't depend on this job...if I no get am I go congratulate the lucky ones, my life no dey on pause mode, I have never work under or for anyone since my few years after high school...I didn't pend my hustle, I'm my own boss, while you're busy gathering likes on top my matter, I'm doing well for myself...I don't even know most of y'all exist and at this point I care less...this na faceless forum...funny how ppl react sha...ive seen worst here this is just joke sha. i didn't mock anyone on any post, na the same thing wey we dey do since...no be today flowflow dey talk say na 1% got the job base on his source...I never quote any source, na tit for tat, nobody knows what's true and not true all na guess or some get source sha, but can't explain why some folks got paid and others didn't. . when you read other theory other than ACT y'all go rush and like, and if otherwise una go dey play victims card y'all hypocrites. I have never spread a fake news here, I don't have any source...the access bank theory was formulated here and I like am, and won't stop talking about it till things, deal with it, ignore my post or log out. its that simple. likes no go put food on your table, no dey play victims card with me, trust me I don't give a flying fvck...believe what you want, na free world. make una go dey work on your plan b incase NNPC don't give you job, na your likes go commit suicide ehn.. how many things una don experience in life sef, you will learn very soon. life no be wetin dem teach you in school. Welcome to the Street!

Bros, your noise is too much. Make we hear word jare...

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2019
klassd:

Hello Sir, what is your definition of merit? Anyone that gets this job with or without influence, merits the job, as the person meets all the criteria.

As for senators and Reps, the 8th Senate had slot, nothing for this new Senate.
Please I'm just curious o
How does a person who gets this job with influence and doesn't meet the minimum cut off mark for the interview for instance, merit the job?
I just want to understand your point of view

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Beeam:
Me too sef.

grin

well glad to hear that you're doing good bro. don't drop your last name on nairaland oh, abeg protect your privacy... what they fail to understand be say no be all of us wey apply dey broke....I'm not calling anyone broke sha..it is what it is...me I no dey blow my trumpet...I fit do on Facebook, IG sha but definitely not a faceless forum like NL... God bless our hustle
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2019
My Warri people dey call some kind people oshomafefe

sad Faceless faceless upandan yet una no go allow us hear word

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2019
WHo is now spreading fake news here?

Abeg someone dash that boi slap over dia!

Teaser4:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Eggovic:

How does a person who gets this job with influence and doesn't meet the minimum cut off mark for instance merit the job?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2019
its another day...no alert no worries...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Eggovic:

How does a person who gets this job with influence and doesn't meet the minimum cut off mark for instance merit the job?

My point of view based on my current experience is that, those getting the job are meeting the cut off Mark.

Say for example they need 500 candidates and 600 meets the cut off mark, those with influence will get in. You get?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Beeam:
WHo is now spreading fake news here?
Abeg someone dash that boi slap over dia!
lol...I no mention name o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2019
What is this life if we cannot laugh off tension bro?

ChasteGhuy:

I just confirm am say you be real clown... Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2019
I'll be unfollowing this thread till the APL drops. I'll miss you guys. Abeg make una no fight o. Ciao!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Chasteguy said the same thing.

Las las, he came back for more sauce!

Enireqx20:
I'll be unfollowing this thread till the APL drops. I'll miss you guys. Abeg make una no fight o. Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2019
Hi Mosgoon,

I just discovered I'd be needing the LOMS material. I won"t mind you sending it to my students' mail address

o022065j@student.staffs.ac.uk

Kind regards.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2019
vyke2008:

If you think 60% is too low, what did you score at the interview?

99%
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2019
klassd:

My point of view based on my current experience is that, those getting the job are meeting the cut off Mark.

Say for example they need 500 candidates and 600 meets the cut off mark, those with influence will get in. You get?
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.