Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831906 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
There was no question from my CV.

kimanna:

Would love to connect with you.i had similar experience.my panel chairman kept bombarding me with questions.it was strange because I applied for GT position and people of similar position were asked few questions.for those asking how we were graded this is my take dressing/appearance10,ability to answer field related questions 25,interpersonal situational question 25,safety ??,leadership situational question??,CV ??. Yes CV had score.i was called back to be asked a question on my cv and corrected.
@c12112 would love to connect @mosgoon would love to connect though I sent an earlier pm which you didn't reply
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kimanna: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
NigelCundy:
There was no question from my CV.

Of course yes. Even I. It wasn't necessary a question for me too. Just that they looked at it, graded and asked me to reconfirm a small typo which I corrected. This they did after I have left o as they called me back.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

2/10
Back to sender grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
God is in control

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
vyke2008:

You can get up to 4/5 or 8/10 depending in the scale. Again depending on the mood of the person grading u. He expects u wear complete suit. If you are not complete, some people term it office casual even with a tie on.

I am not comfortable with it ni jare and don't even know how to use it grin I just wanted to be me in front of them. Putting on tie would have added to my mark, but it would also affect my confidence level.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Uricas:

Back to sender grin grin

Chebi you dey find score angry

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Playzer: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:
Hi Mosgoon,

I just discovered I'd be needing the LOMS material. I won"t mind you sending it to my students' mail address

o022065j@student.staffs.ac.uk

Kind regards.
Please I will need this too. Thanks in advance

w1862970@apps.losrios.edu
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=kimanna post=80647818]

Would love to connect with you.i had similar experience.my panel chairman kept bombarding me with questions.it was strange because I applied for GT position and people of similar position were asked few questions.for those asking how we were graded this is my take dressing/appearance10,ability to answer field related questions 25,interpersonal situational question 25,safety ??,leadership situational question??,CV ??. Yes CV had score.i was called back to be asked a question on my cv and corrected.
@c12112 would love to connect @mosgoon would love to connect though I sent an earlier pm which you didn't reply[/quote

What about those who weren't asked any field related question?]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
kimanna:

Of course yes. Even I. It wasn't necessary a question for me too. Just that they looked at it, graded and asked me to reconfirm a small typo which I corrected. This they did after I have left o as they called me back.

My CV is a page. A summary page like that.n grin And yes, I think they look at the CV o, but don't know about grading. When I was answering a question, I made reference to my CV and one of them asked if it's in my CV and the other one answered him in clear term.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
I don’t know how everyone was saying the test was easy. The test I did had lots of history/current affairs with IT questions while men them were studying maths and verbal reasoning seriously.

I remember they asked me:
1. Capital of Swaziland
2. How many states Murtala Muhammad created
3. Which year the national anthem was composed
4. Which year the Nigerian flag was redesigned
5. Who was the first Northern premier (The option includes Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello)
5. Full meaning of https

Questions like that are very tricky and it’s even easy to fail unless you are very sure about the answer. The way everyone was saying the test was cheap, you would have thought most will score 85 and above. At the end of the day only 9k plus out of 60,000 which is not even u to 20% of those that wrote the test scored above 70. Yeye Dey smell.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by trendyid(f): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
So much fussing in this group. I only have one simple question.
Is NNPC still sending out emails for interview?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
trendyid:
So much fussing in this group. I only have one simple question.
Is NNPC still sending out emails for interview?

No.

That ship has long sailed.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kimanna: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=meelee123 post=80649124][/quote]

What question did your panel chairman ask you? Whatever he asked is 25 marks. I implore all hopefuls to pray. It s favour that supersedes all reasonable explanations /statement (those are statements not theories). I m amazed nobody talked about the fifth man on the panel that was silent but very observant. In my opinion he s either an NNPC HR staff or a consultant
PS He had his score too. They all scored individually.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
kimanna:

What question did your panel chairman ask you? Whatever he asked is 25 marks. I implore all hopefuls to pray. It s favour that supersedes all reasonable explanations /statement (those are statements not theories). I m amazed nobody talked about the fifth man on the panel that was silent but very observant. In my opinion he s either an NNPC HR staff or a consultant
PS He had his score too. They all scored individually.

Wait, you mean per question is 25 marks?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Very correct
vyke2008:

You can get up to 4/5 or 8/10 depending in the scale. Again depending on the mood of the person grading u. He expects u wear complete suit. If you are not complete, some people term it office casual even with a tie on.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
At larride, the local men AB theorist...Like we answered the same question....
To add to the list
1.meaning of hacking
2question on tie breaker
3.a table question on currency exchange rate
4.opposite of paucity
5question on typing pages bla bla bla..
6 when Nigeria started the use of naira..
Its over though and behind us
larride:
I don’t know how everyone was saying the test was easy. The test I did had lots of history/current affairs with IT questions while men them were studying maths and verbal reasoning seriously.

1. Capital of Swaziland
5. Who was the first Northern premier (The option includes Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello)
5. Full meaning of https

Questions like that are very tricky and it’s even easy to fail unless you are very sure about the answer. The way everyone was saying the test was cheap, you would have thought most will score 85 and above. At the end of the day only 9k plus out of 60,000 which is not even u to 20% of those that wrote the test scored above 70. Yeye Dey smell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kimanna: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
larride:

Wait, you mean per question is 25 marks?

Dressing /appearance 10, field related question 25, interpersonal /management situational question 25, safety ??, leadership situational question??, CV ??.

?? Question mark goes for ones I m not sure of. In total it s 100%. Every panel member scores.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abdulaaleem: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gbriels:
To add to the list
1.meaning of hacking
2question on tie breaker
4.opposite of paucity

lol.. I would never forget paucity and winsome
Plus Secretary General of UN assembly and the full meaning of HTTPS

but thank God they didn't asked the full meaning of LOMS ����

Nah joke o, don't start asking for LOMS again..

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
That beeam guy really played a fast one on us yesterday. grin If you want to trend on this page, just make a statement like this: ‘Has anyone gotten any message? A friend of mine that received alert last week just got a mail from NNPC.’ Nairalanders will be like...

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gbriels:
To add to the list
1.meaning of hacking
2question on tie breaker
4.opposite of paucity
Hmmm... You guys really had it tough oh.
Ours was actually more recent current affairs questions. And I will say I actually found it somehow simple
Some of them include
1.) The National Assembly is made up of ? and?
2.) when did yakubu gowon became head of state
3.) when did shehu shagari became president
4.) definition of the internet
5.) which city was the first capital of Nigeria
6.) is venezuela an oil producing country (yes)

Though there were tough ones for me that I knew I would fail unless I just guessed them right.
But I think whether the test is simple or not depends on the individual candidates.
By the way mine was 8 am session

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=kimanna post=80650064]

PS He had his score too. They all scored individually. [/quote

Thank you but it seems my own interview experience is entirely different. My panel chairman asked me to tell them abt my school experience.] I wonder why.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gbriels:
To add to the list
1.meaning of hacking
2question on tie breaker
4.opposite of paucity

Bros I come dey wonder if no be the same test wey get history wey hard na him some people dey talk say he easy. Even those that we did at Sangotedo Ajah together by 9am. I was just looking at all of them saying it was cheap. Though some questions were cheap like the synonym, comprehension and the maths were basic maths but those history questions were tough.

We thank God sha.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Abdulaaleem:

lol.. I would never forget paucity and winsome
Plus Secretary General of UN assembly and the full meaning of HTTPS

but thank God they didn't asked the full meaning of LOMS ����

Nah joke o, don't start asking for LOMS again..
HTTPS = hyper text transfer protocol secured
But I think one must be in the Ict field to actually know for sure what these questions are.
I was actually thinking that I got those ict questions because it is my field. Didn't know it was a general something. kiss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
larride:

1. Capital of Swaziland
5. Full meaning of https

Exactly, simple questions are traps. Whenever I find myself in that kind of situations I make sure I am double certain of my options.

And again when people were talking about the nice nature of the interviewers, I just laugh.... Those people in nnpc are so smart, they use the homely attitudes to disarm the multitude and you will be saying nonsense with confidence while they cheer you on.

Well, I had a tough panel and I was humbled enough to allow them teach me what I don't know.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=meelee123 post=80651198][/quote]
What's your discipline/field?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
kimanna:

Dressing /appearance 10, field related question 25, interpersonal /management situational question 25, safety ??, leadership situational question??, CV ??.

?? Question mark goes for ones I m not sure of. In total it s 100%. Every panel member scores.

Hmmmm.

God help us.

I actually saw the last 3 score that my panel chairman gave me that’s why I was asking if each question was 25 marks. I was thinking each question was 30 before.

Baba God, na you start ham ooo, finish ham for me biko.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SplendidX(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
What do you think will be their score for dressing? Anyone dressed in native with full gear is corporately dressed.

God Bless you.

Ukodo1123:
Those northerner on native
What will b their score on dressing

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by identity002: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Ours was actually more recent current affairs questions. And I will say I actually found it somehow simple
Some of them include

Though there were tough ones for me that I knew I would fail unless I just guessed them right.
But I think whether the test is simple or not depends on the individual candidates.

We answered the same questions... 8am also.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Some of them include

We did by 9am and those questions hit different especially the history. The first northern premier question, I chose Ahamdu Bello first while reviewing my answers I had to choose Tafawa Balewa which was wrong. I also chose 9 for the number of states Murtala Muhammed created instead of 7. I got the capital of Swaziland correct through guessing.

The other history questions were those I was familiar with and the current affairs were easy. Las las we thank God.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
bobowaja:

Exactly, simple questions are traps. Whenever I find myself in that kind of situations I make sure I am double certain of my options.

And again when people were talking about the nice nature of the interviewers, I just laugh.... Those people in nnpc are so smart, they use the homely attitudes to disarm the multitude and you will be saying nonsense with confidence while they cheer you on.

Well, I had a tough panel and I was humbled enough to allow them teach me what I don't know.

Gbam you have landed. Oga you are spot on, my pastor uses that style you will be saying nonsense o he will be smiling and nodding his head. He said it's to encourage the speakers. For me panel... Those men face strong especially the chairman he just dey roll chair dey call their names to ask questions. But I enjoyed two men there they were observant and attentive, others aside the chairman just face their paper dey write o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
I only had joke with one of the typist of d panel before entering for d interview that one was busy typing all through my interview session and after my interview we then enter another phase of joke before I left

Though God help me
When I was receiving my original document from d chief panelist I quickly stand up to received it from him
I don't care to know if it is against ethics of interview both my parent always teach me to stand up when receiving any item from an elderly person

I will not forget the last word from d chief panelist thank you for making my day
Though am not a comedian
bobowaja:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
bobowaja:

It was after the interview I figured that the man behind the panel and interviewee was also grading. He took my wristwatch and my Phone. I made sure I smiled from start to finish. Atleast if there’s any mark for that, let me score it first.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.