Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827241 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
mosgoon:
I really tried to shrug off the idea of there being a trend or a plan regarding TF payments.. But as time goes by, I am beginning to think there's more to it. I think there has to be a plan/agenda regarding it. Most likely it's not related to APLs but there has to be a plan, even if it's a disbursement plan or scheduling plan.
I agree completely with you Mr Mosgoon.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sammirano: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
This is the time to pray to be an alert receiver as it seems they are hand-picked which explains the delivery method. However, a friend of an insider informed that the intake will be much.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
I don dey miss those una blood curdling theories, adrenaline-spiking speculations, mind boggling infos... cheesy
These experiences dey dull man joor... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bankalert:
I don dey miss those una blood curdling theories, adrenaline-spiking speculations, mind boggling infos... cheesy

Lol, Adrenaline junkie
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by get2udex: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Well, a little something for everyone who encountered stern resistance by one or more members of the panel...

They were testing your ability to learn or respect authority under pressure.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
sammirano:
This is the time to pray to be an alert receiver as it seems they are hand-picked which explains the delivery method. However, a friend of an insider informed that the intake will be much.

Me no wan any alert woh abeg, Na APL I want, As am not sure about this alert & tfare relationship. I prefer the APL first before anything else.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jiang:

Me no wan any alert woh abeg, Na APL I want, As am not sure about this alert & tfare relationship. I prefer the APL first before anything else.

Lol....Sombori wants to be on the safer side grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Enireqx20:

Alert will fall on you next week.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bankalert:

U don receive alert??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Saimeritus:

Alert will fall on you next week.

E don fall already, no worry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Enireqx20:

My sister is better to be on d safer side, cause even some people who get s connect no wan discuss about this tfare. they will only tell me

"everyone go eventually receive tfare"

The other dude blatantly told me there was no correlation

Yes I agree BUT.......at least I want that text from NNPC CAREERS first notifying me of my success grin. Then tfare can come after

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bros, na your tfare reimbursement ooooo. My colleagues got 3k too.

talk2dace:

I beg has anyone from Abuja been paid Tfare?
....and how much pls?

I smell a RAT. I received alert of 3k from a private account on 24/07/19.

I was interviewed on the 2nd.

I need confirmation before going to press.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
aifybuu:
Majority of the people interviewed on 5th have not been paid TP. Maybe, our turn is this coming Wednesday. God abeg, make en reach us oo...lols
ive seen ppl from 5th get paid...in fact all dates don get paid... I don't know if tp and apl are dating, but the thing clear when apl drops... na only waka come if you want tp next week sha...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
mosgoon:
I really tried to shrug off the idea of there being a trend or a plan regarding TF payments.. But as time goes by, I am beginning to think there's more to it. I think there has to be a plan/agenda regarding it. Most likely it's not related to APLs but there has to be a plan, even if it's a disbursement plan or scheduling plan.

Maybe it's just some bloody nerd in the accounts department trying to apply the Transportation theory (model) with lagged allocations to the transport fares disbursement. Certainly, there's got to be an underlying theory.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bro, I noticed you've been quite sure and emphatic about the fact that all dates have been paid. Really I have no reason to doubt you. However, i want to ask: was it just an info about recipients you got or you saw people from all dates that have been paid? Currently, I haven't heard or seen anyone interviewed on the 1st that has been paid. I stand to be corrected though.

Teaser4:
ive seen ppl from 5th get paid...in fact all dates don get paid... I don't know if tp and apl are dating, but the thing clear when apl drops... na only waka come if you want tp next week sha...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
If oga jarus get alert next week eh, dis house go catch fire

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
vicelreturns:

Why? undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MajorKoko: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
/
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
sammirano:
No!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Enireqx20:

Why? undecided

because most of d non-alertees fink he is on d right side of d divide

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ChikezieUche: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
divads:
cheesy My brother wetin man go do kwanu

I'm a geologist from Abia state as well. I didnt figure out my panel number but it was led by an Igbo man. It was an all male panel.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
vicelreturns:

because most of d non-alertees fink he is on d right side of d divide

His getting the APL will have absolutely nothing to do with the tfare alert. Nobody is sure of anything right now. We're all just trusting God to perform wonders, alert or not.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Be it Chess or Scrabble, I'm down grin. If not for anything else, this APL should come so I can play board games in the towers... Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
I have a dream, that one day, I will become a Genral Manager in NNPC grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Good news for Graduate Engineers that did NNPC interview :
Nnpc intends to take in more than the proposed 1300 candidates. Said since NLNG is on the construction of another train and planning on a recruitment exercise, it would go ahead to supply NLNG with mostly mech, civil, gas metmat and production engineers from this very exercise. Other partners in d NLNG joint venture welcome the plan as they really attested to the credibility of the recruitment process. Also the new recruits sharing would be in no particular order of interview or CBT performance as everyone they say was "Lit"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ChikezieUche: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sleyanya1:

Lol.. I know you probably don't know a part of Abia state is underlain by the Niger Delta Basin and as such that part of Abia state is currently producing Hydrocarbon (Petroleum) with proven gas reserves.
You probably don't understand why I made that comment. I was trying to make a harmless joke regarding the number of geologists from Abia. I'm from Umuahia as well.
I know Abia has petroleum especially the areas bordering river state.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
please where will the 3weaks on boarding training take place? what is it like? Experienced chaps in the house plz!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Enireqx20 post=80692696]

His getting the APL will have absolutely nothing to do with the tfare alert. Nobody is sure of anything right now. We're all just trusting God to perform wonders, alert or not.[/quote

Cool if u say so. Pple in dis house sha, with or without alert i knw of sumtins dat can determine u getting apl of which sum good men have stated sum of dem.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
I have a dream, that one day, I will become a Genral Manager in NNPC grin grin
people like you if APL no show (God forbid)

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Swargu:

Benue and Kogi with a touch of Enugu

Mechanical Engineering

Please stay with @Baselm in Kogi. He's more hospitable than he thinks. grin

Benue, Civil engineering.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bodylicious:
Good news for Graduate Engineers that did NNPC interview :
Nnpc intends to take in more than the proposed 1300 candidates. Said since NLNG is on the construction of another train and planning on a recruitment exercise, it would go ahead to supply NLNG with mostly mech, civil, gas metmat and production engineers from this very exercise. Other partners in d NLNG joint venture welcome the plan as they really attested to the credibility of the recruitment process. Also the new recruits sharing would be in no particular order of interview or CBT performance as everyone they say was "Lit"

Comic relief

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
vicelreturns:

No disrespect brov but we all have our different grace, the fact say u no get this job no mean say no no book.

Believe in urself brov

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.