Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832514 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
mathology5431:

grin grin grin grin grin we are all here to burst our bubbles at every point in time!!!!!!!!!
We never appoint the Local men Chairman, we will when we get to the tower!!! grin grin grin

Please come to my office, let's have zobo and discuss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
BenFlash:

Please come to my office, let's have zobo and discuss
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin security!!!!!! Where art thou! This man wan bribe me grin grin cool.....I can't be bribed unless we are talking about ...........you know na.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
johnchima007:
I also don’t believe the Tfare reimbursement has anything to do with the APL, I interviewed on the 5th, panel 1... We were 7 of us, I had called 4 and none has received alert till date, so does it mean 5 of us were chosen from a batch of 7?

Is it impossible?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Who has good idea of Federal Character and Quota System oya derive your theory from there because this is constitutional. angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
nonsovich:

Some weren't asked that at all in this particular interview... Especially the GTs... They were all asked 4 questions in general... Discipline, 2 behavioural and d safety question... Makes me wonder if it was graded .. some that were asked was even cut short while they was still speaking...

I interviewed for GT

They asked me the "introduce yourself question"

No discipline question, no CV question
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Enrypech:

Is it impossible?
God bless you for this comment.
Is it impossible? The human mind sha

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
divads:
Nah Bro. from Abia North

Abia North is a name for a Senatorial zone in Abia state. It's not an LGA.

I think the guy wanted to know your L.G.A

Modified:
I guess you've already clarified.

What was your discipline related question?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
mathology5431:

grin grin grin real fire on the mountain for both theorist followers.
If the Tfare don't continue next week, it's a two way thing. It's either the claim of NNPC employing 4,500 or 5,000 candidates is true....so they decided to pay off the remaining people which is why not really large number of people have received. Going by this, it simply means NNPC wants to recruit 65% of the people called for interview and the remaining 35%have been paid off.
Also it could be that, the 1% theory which will be elevated to 35% theory, meaning out of number of people invited 35% that v been paid are the successful ones.
Thirdly, it could be that TFare and APL have no correlation whether they fail to continue payment next week or not.
Choose the one that suites you!!!! I won't be responsible for anybody wey get HBP here. This is just an opinion/perspective.
I am yet to get TFare alert.
Signed
Zonal Secretary, Local men committee for NNPC

That "elevated to 35%" part no sweet

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Swargu:

Benue and Kogi with a touch of Enugu

Mechanical Engineering

Please stay in Benue.

Kogi
Civil engineering

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
I answered that too.. If you go through this thread well, you will notice non of those 9am batch for CBT said anything here...
Lol, very true.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Prymestrr(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
olasquare22:

It went well. I gave my best. I had mine July 8th, so no alert yet. When was your interview?
Nigga were you the only candidate that was interviewed on July 8th? All candidates scheduled for July 8th were moved to July 11th due to the inaguration of the new GMD on July 8th. The event was broadcast nationwide.
So how come you had your interview on the said date?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Black11:
Nah 19

19 and 13 are on same floor, we were almost mixing up while waiting to be called in
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Some of una think say buhari dey mingle with corruption

Buhari have no business with GT n EH Recruitment

E business na for minister, GMD n GM simple

Mind u NNPC can boycott FCC nothing go Happen
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oh, mine was July 8 though
Baselm:

19 and 13 are on same floor, we were almost mixing up while waiting to be called in
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gutih:

Make it Orijin boss and I'd support your chairmanship bid. For d chess, if your rating is above 2000 then I'd pass. Else I'd ask for Benflash when we resume by God's grace.

I'd like to see how ur Sicilian fares against the Reti.

Meanwhile I've got a cool gridful deluxe Scrabble board with black tiles if anyone is interested. By God's grace pple.

I'll take the Scrabble challenge, hopefully we get to play someday.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
BenFlash:

For those of us trying to support the notion that NNPC wants to employ up to 5,000 out of 9000, justifying your argument with the assertion that there wouldn't have been any need to interview 9,000 just to employ 1,500 candidates; I dare to ask, is there any law against interviewing more people just to get the best candidate from a larger pool as long as the resources are at their disposal?

I think that deduction is flawed as supported by the quoted comment

For the Agip scholarship exam written last month, 25000 people wrote and they needed 5 for LSS and 5 for OSS. isn't that ridiculous?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nonsovich(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Enrypech:

I interviewed for GT

They asked me the "introduce yourself question"

No discipline question, no CV question
What else were u asked?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Baselm: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
talk2dace:

Panel 19 is EH right?

We were GT on July 2
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Majority of the people interviewed on 5th have not been paid TP. Maybe, our turn is this coming Wednesday. God abeg, make en reach us oo...lols

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Goldwatch: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Baselm:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nonsovich(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Prymestrr:

Nigga were you the only candidate that was interviewed on july 8th? All candidates scheduled for July 8th was moved to July 11th due to the inaguration of the new GMD on July 8th. The event was broadcasted nationwide.
So how come you had your interview on the said date?
It was only those slated for 7am that were rescheduled to July 11th

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olayemi2(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
semitones:
Panel 16 .
4th July
Where are my colleagues
we dey oooo
just dey observe from one corner...….

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Baselm:

For the Agip scholarship exam written last month, 25000 people wrote and they needed 5 for LSS and 5 for OSS. isn't that ridiculous?
Agip did not plan to reimburse 25000 people so put that into consideration when trying to draw comparison

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
We pray for APL most importantly, with tfare as jara
aifybuu:
Majority of the people interviewed on 5th have not been paid TP. Maybe, our turn is this coming Wednesday. God abeg, make en reach us oo...lols

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Afootee: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Please I need the link to 2011/2012 recruitment

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Baselm:

cool... see you bro. I pray we get to play. Keep hope alive
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
johnchima007:
I’m also thinking in line with what the Oga said because on the day of my interview, after the panel secretary ushered the first interviewee out she met we the other interviewee seated outside chatting and smiling with each other and the next thing she said threw us all off balance. She said ”you people should continue sharing ideas, you don’t know it’s a competition here, you all here are just competing for just 2 slots". Immediately she went in, nobody said anything to anyone anymore. We were 7 interviewee in my batch. I also believe the best candidates were chosen immediately after each batch were completely interviewed (going by what the panel secretary said that day). An average of 6 interviewee per batch, when you divide 9000(total invitees) by 6(average number per batch) = 1500, then multiply by 2(successful candidates per batch) = 3000(to be employed from my estimation/calculation).. It’s just my own opinion based on what my panel secretary said to us that day. Not from any source please.

i concur with your very sound analysis. In my own batch we were four with different role each. There was EH audit and others. I think the competition is tied more to state of origin.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Elvidence(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Kspicz post=80678508]Since everyone is sharing thier interview experience, let me share mine too. I had mine on the 9th of July 2019, where i and 5 other candidates where accomplained to the waiting room by a HR officer. I observed we all had studied similar courses in our first degree ( History, tourism, international relations between)buts from different parts of the country. Prior to this, I have tried to prepare for this interview but was uncertain because i had graduated since 2014 plus i practiced as a human resources Officer before starting up a business of my own.

While in the waiting room, I observed there was an active CCTV watching us hence i had to modify my conducts knowing the implication of being an organization misfit. The nice receptionist tried making us feel at ease by informing us it was about being able to display confidence. After two persons, my name was finally called, I stood up and was lead by the panel secretary, a northern man in his mid 30's with a mean look like into the interview room.

My panel was constituted by four persons( two women one roof which was the panel chairperson and two men) . I was offered a seat by the panel chairperson no sooner had i settled they named jocks of my surname which had element of royalty from the Igbo race. Next i was asked to relax as they were my mother's and uncles for the day. The panel chairperson briefly took her leave, then one of the male panelist introduced the panel members. I dashed to pick up my jotter but was halted as he said he believed i must have written i had listening skills. He quickly persued through my CV but couldn't find it. No sooner had he finished, the Chairperson return and refund introduced the panel. She asked if she looked like my mum and i replied she was as beautiful as my mum. She also I required the meaning of my name which i told them, then they refer it to a veteran journalist which luckily enough i was named after. Then they inquired about my state of origin, lga and date of birth which i furnished them with the information.

To the business of the day, a male panelist commented on the recruitment process and how they were iching for retirement inother to go rest as well as access thier pension, then he asked what did i think the recruitment process was all about? I responded succession planning. He was impressed then said he didn't need to ask me why i wanted to work with NNPC.

Next, the chairperson provided a scenario on the dumping on good in Africa by neocolonial super powers then asked me what i understood by globalisation? I defined it and gave an example of the use of social media which had made connect with peeps easier than in the days of letters. Then was a follow up questions on the advantages and disadvantages of globalisation. I provided a few before the Chairperson interrupted it was enough. Then, I was asked a situational based question on the impact of goods dumping on local manufacturing. I responded by giving example of how it affected local production negatively especially in Nigeria. A question was on a skill i would like to develop i.e tailoring and i responded cooking and they panel laughed and nicked named me 'Ofe Owerri'. Then a question on steps undertaken in decision making, i mentioned five, then the chairperson asked what steps i undertook in prioritizing i mentioned a few but she was still expecting me to mention something, I told them that was all i knew, she added availability of others then i thought why didnt i think of that? Then i realized i worked in the private sector, no one asked if you where available, they just dump things on your end. Well i noted the correction and the interview process.I was asked a situation where i had to use my decision making skills and i gave the instance of registering my business and they were okay with that. It was the other lady's turn to ask her question, then she asked me if i drive and i responded " not at the moment" she re emphasised do you drive or not then i responded i have never driven. She then asked me safety precautions i would take when being driven by another on a rainy day. I managed to mention four, then I said i would look at my mirror from time to time to ensure i wasn't being followed. Then all responsed on a rainy day? I stood my ground insisting people could get followed irrespective of the weather conditions ( diary of a Lagos boy). They were satisfied but then i added the no drinking or sustainance abuse.
Then the male panelist asked me for the word i used in concluding, i felt he didn't hear me right, I said "in a nutshell" but he heard "on", I didn't argue or claim right, noted it and thanked him( I am human, not perfect). Then i was given a chance to asked my question, I asked about the change management process in NNPC and it's impact so far which was addressed by the chairperson who provided insight on the process so far. Next, I asked on the impact of AI on the operations of NNPC? She also responded to this before one of the male panelist added some more information and informed me that if i had talked about it in my globalisation question, i did have received all the marks plus a standing ovation. Well what is done is done!

As a HR practitioner we believe it is wrong for an applicant to come for an interview without preparing a question on the organisation. It gives a bad impression on your candidancy or your intentions for joining the organization. But what do i know, I don't have public service experience! Interviews are all about Knowledge, skills, attitude and experience, please be guided! Recruitment would also be inline with organisations' values, it is formal, there is no absolute rule but moderation is key! Your panel is laughing, joking or playing with you, respond adequately but don't forget your professionalism, because everything about you is being assessed ie talk, act, sit, behave etc and the best way to get that information is to make you relax and unguarded but like I would say what do i know, no public service experience ! Las Las, we go dey alright! Pray for grace and favour.

I wish all GT and EH the very best! See you at the towers, God willing!
[panel 28 right?... Almost same questions I was also asked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
The hidden secret of the year is this nnpc tfare disbursement batch by batch.... don't think any thing can break that record even in the next 20years....
That nobody knows why this is so is something I can't figure out, even the so called genuine source/sauce can't....
I have to give it to nnpc on this one....chaii

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gbriels:
The hidden secret of the year is this nnpc tfare disbursement batch by batch.... don't think any thing can break that record even in the next 20years....
That nobody knows why this is so is something I can't figure out, even the so called genuine source/sauce can't....
I have to give it to nnpc on this one....chaii

Yes o! Kudos to them
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
NNPC CCTV are for security check no body get your time if u like discuss with fellow interviewee

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Teaser4:
another angu

I beg has anyone from Abuja been paid Tfare?
....and how much pls?

I smell a RAT. I received alert of 3k from a private account on 24/07/19.

I was interviewed on the 2nd.

I need confirmation before going to press.

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.