Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847513 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by loanky: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
It's been awhile here. This thread has been so difficult to follow because of different sauces and recipes.

Anyway, lemme drop my own sauce made with chicken recipe here.

From a very reliable source, Apl will start dropping when this page hit 900

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
As some people dey check their luck by doing their state count make I kuku join the race. My Enugu peeps are we here?. I rep Enugu GT ICT

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Was told the same thing by one of the interviewers who came to cheer us up before our interview on 3rd, though he was from a different panel in engineering,
and we were ICT on 10th floor, panel 24
olasunky15:

Can't agree less.
The chairman of my panel specifically told me that they have seen my CV and all (probably my CBT score inclusive), and that the essence of this interview is to affirm that I actually have what I claimed and to meet me in person.

Barring any last minute change, me thinks they ll employ close to 70% of all interviewee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Swargu:

Yea bro there usually is but that is not a show stopper, alot of people have bond agreement which they are willing to offset and leave for better opportunities.

Agreed
ChasteGhuy:

Well, I've never heard of 3months notice. 45days, highest!

I'm just hearing 3months notice for the first time.

Some bonds last up to a year or two but can be offseted in line with T&C

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jiang:

And who told you I haven't done that already cheesy, I even created a new Nvidia username with it

Local man must be very serious about his love for this name cheesy cheesy grin

However, Quick question: Can local man trade this name for the awaited APL ?

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mark95(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Greatken007:
It is not applicable in NNPC ,two siblings can work there , married couples can also work there.
Thank you smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Allamin24: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Oliviajones:

Are the Unimaid guy I met who studied Fisheries?
Yes, I'm from Unimaid and studied Fisheries. Are you the one I met at amphitheatre?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Allamin24: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
monlawal:

Nice to meet you too Abokina, amma dai ba a biya ka ba tukunna
Eh baa biya ni ba Oga. Kaima haka.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hi guys will like to know
Is there a law against resigning while on leave?
Say for instance APL start showing 1st week in August stating resumption as 1st September
If one has already scheduled leave for the 1st of September till ending.
Can one resign within August after leave approval stating September 30 as the last day?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Linkmarshal(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
All these questions about notice and leave sef

Please wait until you get APL first

Biko

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
australiandream:

Last last na to pay them the 2 months pay grin grin
.. Anyways my company na 1month notice but if nnpc tell me to resume tomorrow..

They dunno whatz going on

Your post and meme Jes blew ma mind o grin smiley grin

They dunno what's going on ...Truly lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Allamin24: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Allamin24:

Fantastic, nice to meet you here. I hope we're all called.
Ameen. Thanks boss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
Where is the Yobe GT Mech who is currently on PTDF sponsorship in Glasgow? If youre on this thread signify bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Haba that's outrageous...Unless you had an agreement with the coy to sponsor your training and you agreed not to leave within a given period

olaidefat:

Some EH need 3 months notice.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bankalert(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Linkmarshal:
All these questions about notice and leave sef

Please wait until you get APL first

Biko

So I've to wait before I start preppin'

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
No. Its just that your relationship with the coy might be impacted!!! They know you strategically went on leave and checked out...thats not so cool!!! However, its not a crime

darella:
Say for instance APL start showing 1st week in August stating resumption as 1st September
Can one resign within August after leave approval stating September 30 as the last day?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
I know one day you will outgrow this nature of yours. Incivility!!!

Beeam:
What is this one saying now?

Will they waste their time trying to know who Mosgoon is ni?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bankalert:
Hmmm

Mention a uni with such cut off mark?

Come on, fallacy of composition shouldn't be your portion.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wrrw: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Themaths:
I had my interview on the 3rd, Mechanical Engineering (GT). The interview went well, was asked questions from my CV, situational questions and then a question on safety.

Had my CBT in Benin, met at least 6 other people from Delta/Warri who also had their CBTs in various centres in Benin. None of us has seen any alert.

Please, is there anyone who interviewed on the 3rd and did their CBT in Benin seen alert? I need the money abeg.

I know of 3 persons interviewed on July 3rd, 2019; did their CBT in Benin and who received the first alert sent not by KING-ANYAM TERHEMBA but by "ACHIMUGU FAROUK (MIS)" - whose payment is termed by flowwolf09 as the payment for the top 1% candidates from each state. Two out of three candidates are both working in one of the NNPC subsidiaries, they both hail from different oil producing states and their community produces oil for the nation. One of them is a first class candidate with a master's degree in one of the top 10 universities in the world and they both had a good interview session.

No relationship between APL and TF. A lot of theories and hypothesis has been postulated in this thread. However, the idea of feeling safe because certain persons with unique portfolio have not received alert could be a mistake bearing in mind that Nigeria is filled with so many persons with extra ordinary credentials. You would have noticed sth during this recruitment exercise that NNPC hardly gets back to unsuccessful candidates. Unsuccessful applicants who were not invited for the exam and unsuccessful candidates that did not pass the exam were not sent any message. Although both the Access Bank Claims and flowwolf09 are both hypothesis which have not been proven to be theories, I leave the audience to deliberate on which one is more logical considering the trend of things since the day of the NNPC application. Everyone will be paid eventually.

I know of certain persons with good track record - First class (1st degree) and Distinction (masters degree) from top universities in the world who were interviewed but were not selected for the 2011/2012 NNPC recruitment (some states and disciplines are so competitive that even the mighty will go down). The God factor has a lot of role to play. The beautiful thing about the 2019 NNPC recruitment is the high number of persons that will be recruited when compared to that of 2012. Everyone should hope that the number of candidates or top performers in their state and their field of specialization are few.

The recruitment that brought the last set of NNPC employees (2012) started its examination on March 19th, 2011. It was not easy for many candidates since PTDF examination date was on the same day (March 19th, 2011). NNPC exam was still on by 7.00 p.m. in the evening that candidates in some centres needed lighting facilities in order to finish their exam. As for 2011 PTDF, CBT exam was in batches and exam was still on as at 10.00 pm in the night in some centres. The duration of the 2011/2012 NNPC Interview conducted for the selected candidates (less than 5,000 candidates) lasted for more than a month. The 2019 NNPC interview (with over 9,000 candidates) lasted for just 2 weeks even when the number of those selected for the interview is far more than those selected in 2011/2012 recruitment.

In 2013, another advert was put forth for NNPC jobs. Exams were written (HB pencil option) on December 6, 2014 and candidates were sent invitation for interview that was never conducted since Ex-President Jonathan lost election to President Buhari. The current NNPC candidate selection process for 2019 was delayed till now since NNPC was awaiting the outcome of the 2019 election. The organization of the 2011 and 2014 test (HB pencil) conducted by NNPC is no where close to the way it was done in 2019 (CBT test). A job well done by the current management of NNPC.

The number of those to be employed is more than a thousand as we all know. There's a huge gap created by the cancellation of the NNPC 2014 recruitment exercise which needs to be filled up by the 2019 prospective employees. Also a lot of NNPC staff have retired spanning from 2012 till date of which the previous GMD is now one of the retirees. Wish you all the best as we expect the arrival of APL. Pls, no questions.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ogiby86: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
darella:
yes of course. If your leave is starting 1st September and ending 30th. You can tender your resignation in September just b4 you resume and that's even an advantage for you. Just while you're about to resume you send your resignation in September.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Robocorp:
Was told the same thing by one of the interviewers who came to cheer us up before our interview on 3rd, though he was from a different panel in engineering,
and we were ICT on 10th floor, panel 24

Eh or Gt?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
wrrw:

I know of 3 persons interviewed on July 3rd, 2019; did their CBT in Benin and who received the first alert sent not by KING-ANYAM TERHEMBA but by "ACHIMUGU FAROUK (MIS)" - whose payment is termed by flowwolf09 as the payment for the top 1% candidates from each state. Two out of three candidates are both working in one of the NNPC subsidiaries, they both hail from different oil producing states and their community produces oil for the nation. One of them is a first class candidate with a master's degree in one of the top 10 universities in the world and they both had a good interview session.

No relationship between APL and TF. A lot of theories and hypothesis has been postulated in this thread. However, the idea of feeling safe because certain persons with unique portfolio have not received alert could be a mistake bearing in mind that Nigeria is filled with so many persons with extra ordinary credentials. You would have noticed sth during this recruitment exercise that NNPC hardly gets back to unsuccessful candidates. Unsuccessful applicants who were not invited for the exam and unsuccessful candidates that did not pass the exam were not sent any message. Although both the Access Bank Claims and flowwolf09 are both hypothesis which have not been proven to be theories, I leave the audience to deliberate on which one is more logical considering the trend of things since the day of the NNPC application. Everyone will be paid eventually.

I know of certain persons with good track record - First class (1st degree) and Distinction (masters degree) from top universities in the world who were interviewed but were not selected for the 2011/2012 NNPC recruitment (some states and disciplines are so competitive that even the mighty will go down). The God factor has a lot of role to play. The beautiful thing about the 2019 NNPC recruitment is the high number of persons that will be recruited when compared to that of 2012. Everyone should hope that the number of candidates or top performers in their state and their field of specialization are few.

The recruitment that brought the last set of NNPC employees (2012) started its examination on March 19th, 2011. It was not easy for many candidates since PTDF examination date was on the same day (March 19th, 2011). NNPC exam was still on by 7.00 p.m. in the evening that candidates in some centres needed lighting facilities in order to finish their exam. As for 2011 PTDF, CBT exam was in batches and exam was still on as at 10.00 pm in the night in some centres. The duration of the 2011/2012 NNPC Interview conducted for the selected candidates (less than 5,000 candidates) lasted for more than a month. The 2019 NNPC interview (with over 9,000 candidates) lasted for just 2 weeks even when the number of those selected for the interview is far more than those selected in 2011/2012 recruitment.

In 2013, another advert was put forth for NNPC jobs. Exams were written (HB pencil option) on December 6, 2014 and candidates were sent invitation for interview that was never conducted since Ex-President Jonathan lost election to President Buhari. The current NNPC candidate selection process for 2019 was delayed till now since NNPC was awaiting the outcome of the 2019 election. The organization of the 2011 and 2014 test (HB pencil) conducted by NNPC is no where close to the way it was done in 2019 (CBT test). A job well done by the current management of NNPC.

The number of those to be employed is more than a thousand as we all know. There's a huge gap created by the cancellation of the NNPC 2014 recruitment exercise which needs to be filled up by the 2019 prospective employees. Also a lot of NNPC staff have retired spanning from 2012 till date of which the previous GMD is now one of the retirees. Wish you all the best as we expect the arrival of APL. Pls, no questions.

I have a question please. Are you a GT, EH or HR?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
wrrw:

I know of 3 persons interviewed on July 3rd, 2019; did their CBT in Benin and who received the first alert sent not by KING-ANYAM TERHEMBA but by "ACHIMUGU FAROUK (MIS)" - whose payment is termed by flowwolf09 as the payment for the top 1% candidates from each state. Two out of three candidates are both working in one of the NNPC subsidiaries, they both hail from different oil producing states and their community produces oil for the nation. One of them is a first class candidate with a master's degree in one of the top 10 universities in the world and they both had a good interview.

Working in NNPC subsidiaries already, as a full time employee or contract staff

Ogbeni, what are you saying gan gan?

Wait, flowwolf9, is that you
?? Hahahahaha...

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Allamin24: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Oliviajones:

Are the Unimaid guy I met who studied Fisheries?
I am the one, nice to meet you here. It's amazing how we met at amphitheatre and now on nairaland. We'll both meet there again. Really need to have ur contact now ... Smiles
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wrrw: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
joobseekar:

Working in NNPC subsidiaries already, as a full time employee or contract staff

Ogbeni, what are you saying gan gan?

Wait, flowwolf9, is that you
?? Hahahahaha...

Pls am not flowwolf9ooo. They are working in NNPC subsidiaries as contract staff.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Doodoo10: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
People saying NNPC will recruit 1200 to 1300, to be frank, I don't understand if NNPC stated that or is it all based on source or sauce.

Nevertheless, If NNPC never stated that and it is all for any other reason, I refuse to believe that theory or incitement.

Reasons are : In 2014 alone NNPC recorded over 3000 shortage in its corporation. I can give first hand information that Kaduna Refinery alone has deficit of over 1000 workers. PPMC alone needs over 500 workers. PPMC is where I did my industrial Training. My Oga at the time, the Operation Superintendent and other top men were retired already from 2013 till date leaving more Vacancies.

In furtherance, NNPC is a corporation on its own with over 20 mega subsidiaries, all needing to replace vacant positions.

With many retirees that would also give more room in numbers for more new workers. This year alone top men were retired and more will retire this year and next year once the recruitment exercise is rounded up.
Also, I don't see EH having below 400 slots because of excess experienced shortage.

With my postulation and from the direct information from one of the top Ogas at the towers, (name and position withheld) NNPC will recruit over 3000 workers to cover all the subsidiaries all over the country.

Happy Sunday Y'all.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ogiby86: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Right now! I will respect those who associate themselves with real facts than just making a hullabaloo of this recruitment process. For crying out Let's be guided with what we say. Speak with facts than just making assumptions anyhow.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ogiby86: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
wrrw:

So far this is the only person that have said anything credible since I started reading this thread. Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Doodoo10:
People saying NNPC will recruit 1200 to 1300, to be frank, I don't understand if NNPC stated that or is it all based on source or sauce.

Nevertheless, If NNPC never stated that and it is all for any other reason, I refuse to believe that theory or incitement.

Reasons are : In 2014 alone NNPC recorded over 3000 shortage in its corporation. I can give first hand information that Kaduna Refinery alone has deficit of over 1000 workers. PPMC alone needs over 500 workers. PPMC is where I did my industrial Training. My Oga at the time, the Operation Superintendent and other top men were retired already from 2013 till date leaving more Vacancies.

In furtherance, NNPC is a corporation on its own with over 20 mega subsidiaries, all needing to replace vacant positions.

With many retirees that would also give more room in numbers for more new workers. This year alone top men were retired and more will retire this year and next year once the recruitment exercise is rounded up.
Also, I don't see EH having below 400 slots because of excess experienced shortage.

With my postulation and from the direct information from one of the top Ogas at the towers, (name and position withheld) NNPC will recruit over 3000 workers to cover all the subsidiaries all over the country.

Happy Sunday Y'all.
Boss i believe u... grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Allamin24:

Yes, I'm from Unimaid and studied Fisheries. Are you the one I met at amphitheatre?
Yes Yes Yes. grin
I'm amazed really.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
GT
Oscarlash:

Eh or Gt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.