Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4827392 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Allamin24: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Moham553:

Alan gubro! We dey no worry �
Ayyai Baaa, chill on..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Halliruzyln:
For those of you speculating that 1,250 people, that's about 35-40 people will be selected per state, and those mentioning about 3-4k people will be recruited. All of you guys are not far from the truth. NNPC really need more staff because of the exploration processes taking place in other regions in Nigeria and the massive retirement that's looming the corporation next year. It is said that only 1,250 from the successful candidates among the over 7k people invited will be recruited now, the result for the remaining successfuls will be used later for another recruitment probably next year, because according to NNPC, to place another advert, conduct another CBT and interview the selected candidates is not economical, hence they will still be using the results for this interview next year.
But na Nigeria we dey, anything can happen along the line.
Note: I'm not forcing this on anyone's head. You have your own right to either believe or disbelieve with my info.
Have a nice weekend

Did NNPC really spend the time and resources to screen / interview 7,000 candidates for a little over 1,000 positions?

If they wanted to select the best from a large pool, the difference between 7,000 and the assumed number they require is quite too large perhaps.

Unless except the cutoff mark was reduced to accommodate a near even number of candidates across all states for fairness/federal character.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by divads(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
ChikezieUche:

Was that panel led by one Mr Ogbonnaya? another member I recall was Mr Jubril
Can't remember his name, The man is fair, with white beards and wore a kinda jewish kippah on his head.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
It is not applicable in NNPC ,two siblings can work there , married couples can also work there.
mark95:
Good morning house, I’d like to find out if it will be possible for two siblings to be hired by NNPC. I understand that in private organizations like banks it is a conflict of interest. Will that also apply here? Although in my case I applied for GT and my brother applied for EH.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by divads(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
vicelreturns:

I dnt knw any Geoscientist dat has received tfare.

I ve a frnd him never receive
I know 6 geology guys that came for the interview, none have received
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonCina(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Gutih:

Amen for you bro. Success and good news

Thanks bro: wish you the BEST sir!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by soonpoint(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Arysexy:

Why do I have this feeling that you are a confusionist who may not have been involved in this recruitment.

You want to bring the 2nd batch speculation in this thread like they had in DPR and NNPC 2012 recruitment

Unfortunately, that second batch speculation is a fixed feature of any major recruitment in Nigeria. It will surely come on this thread too. You can't stop it. It happened in NNPC 2012, NLNG 2015, DPR 2017. People are still waiting for 2nd batch is the last 2. In fact, if not because of this current NNPC recruitment that effectively laid the truth in their face, some people from NNPC 2012 will still be waiting till today, more than 7 years after resumption of the people taken. Those still sitting in NLNG 2015 and DPR 2017 threads are likely going to be there for more years until another advert by these companies put reality in their faces.

It is sure to happen on this thread too - 2 years after the chosen people have resumed, some people will still be here speculating about 2nd batch. You can't stop that.

It is a fixed feature of every major recruitment in Nigeria. It is who we are - a people of hope and faith even when it contradicts reality and plain facts on ground.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iamlimitless: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Official figures stated to those inducted during the last recruitment:

4374 were invited for interview
595 successful applicants were given APL.

347 Graduate Trainees
132 EH
116 Operators.

So I think it is normal to interview about 9000 if they are really planning for 1250 employee this time around.

May God help us.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wrrw: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bankalert:
another one.... You mean two different panels of same number for GT and EH...?
Like panel 1-39 for GT and panel 1-39 for EH?

Yeah. We had 20 EH panels on the day I was scheduled and about 39 GT panels.

The number of candidates for some panel was more than 20 while my panel (General Engrg/ Operations Engrg Panel category) was having 16 candidates for that day.

There where several categories of panel based on discipline and position.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by gbenga44: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Where in Kaduna did you do your CBT?

Halliruzyln:
That's why i mentioned that I'm not forcing it on anyone's head. You can agree or disagree with me.
FYI: I applied for this job, did my CBT in Kaduna, interviewed on the 2nd of July, 7am batch by panel 34 (HSE) and was the first one to be interviewed by the panel on that day.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
wrrw:

Yeah. We had 20 EH panels on the day I was scheduled and about 39 GT panels.

The number of candidates for some panel was more than 20 while my panel (General Engrg/ Operations Engrg Panel category) was having 16 candidates for that day.

There where several categories of panel based on discipline and position.

grin

It’s the same panel that interviewed GT that interviewed EH.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
buske:

I very much agree with you Bro..
I also did similar calculation/estimation as the one you did...
AS a matter of fact I don't think upto or more than 5000 ATTENDED the interview
I am seriously sharing this doubt too. But only APLs will disperse every thought.
We go know grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Halliruzyln(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
KASU, 9am batch
gbenga44:

Where in Kaduna did you do your CBT?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Teaser4:
D way some ppl drop info from der whatever source, dey funny sha...very direct you go think na dem dey incharge of the recruitment process.

Anything we read here na mere guess only NNPC have the right info...some ppl's sources na cleaner, security or even recharge card seller wey dey eavesdrop...

August is here....Let's wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by wrrw: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
larride:

grin

It’s the same panel that interviewed GT that interviewed EH.

Not on the day I was scheduled. Very sure of this and pls don't ask for further details.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DatFulaniBruh(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
I still � can't Wrap my head around the reason why an interview panel would give an applicant a cash gift after the interview.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
DatFulaniBruh:
I still � can't Wrap my head around the reason why an interview panel would give an applicant a cash gift after the interview.

Are you that "indigent" applicant?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
Arysexy:

Osino gini? Ndi papa anyi si na m bu Onye Igbo.

Nwanne oburo onye Igbo, oya bu onye ugwu

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Allamin24:
Let me also talk, I've been following this trend but I've not seen any person from the North East, I represent Borno State/GT. Interviewed on 10th July.
I wish us all the best.
I'm from the North East Adamawa also interviewed on the 10th (1:30pm)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
It seems 10th July was for the North East.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
DatFulaniBruh:
oh

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Allamin24: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
monlawal:

Nice to meet you hear. All the best.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Allamin24: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
monlawal:

Not only North East, I met a lady from Anambra as well.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DatFulaniBruh(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
saxha:

Someone I know. A good friend.

I don't know if he is the "indigent" applicant.

He only confided in me that the secretary of the panel gave him an envelope containing cash.

I hope it is good omen.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
monlawal:
It seems 10th July was for the North East.
had my own interview on 3rd....Bauchi

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Allamin24:

Nice to meet you hear. All the best.
Nice to meet you too Abokina, amma dai ba a biya ka ba tukunna
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Allamin24:

Not only North East, I met a lady from Anambra as well.
Are the Unimaid guy I met who studied Fisheries?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
DatFulaniBruh:

He only confided in me that the secretary of the panel gave him an envelope containing cash.

I hope it is good omen.
Was he paid his transport on the spot

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
saxha:

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
DatFulaniBruh:

I hope it is good omen.

Was your friend looking wretched at the interview? Or was the secretary a female? I am tryna wrap my head around the unsolicited alms, no offense intended

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
BenFlash:

Was your friend looking wretched at the interview? Or was the secretary a female? I am tryna wrap my head around the unsolicited alms, no offense intended

Did the secretary include her phone number?

Is she single?

Is she good-looking? grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.