Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835872 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chester7: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
I just realized I had an interview no
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Just heard Niger Delta Youths were planning to protest the ongoing recruitment because they believe the region wasn't well represented in the interview. They have since called it off due to the unrest in the nation's capital.
Honestly hope it doesn't affect the whole process.
Nigeria embarassed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chester7:
I just realized I had an interview no

Candidate number was what we were asked to write on our files
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chester7:
which of these number was supposed to be on your NNPC file
Candidate's no or interview no?
just thinking.....

Who has hidden my koboko in this house?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
NigelCundy:
Just heard Niger Delta Youths were planning to protest the ongoing recruitment because they believe the region wasn't well represented in the interview. They have since called it off due to the unrest in the nation's capital.
Nigeria embarassed

We pray it doesn't
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
BenFlash:

Who has hidden my koboko in this house?

Lmao!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
nellytoxy:
please heard people have started resuming in the tower tho GMD list is it true

Stop hearing please grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
alpacino94:

Stop hearing please grin

Asin eh, he is hearing wrongly
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
It's half day already, no "sauce" to bite??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chester7: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
bcoz I just saw interview no on my appointment letter....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Meduca: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Flexor260:
How do we get to know the state/subsidiary we are posted to... Is it from the APL or during orientation?

Please someone should answer this Abeg.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
After training if u are eventually selected...
Meduca:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Meduca: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Gbriels:

So after training there is a probality that someone can be dropped even after getting the APL?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yes
After Appointment Letter
There is confirmation of Appointment

But it is not too rigorous
Unless you allow d devil to make use of u
Meduca:

So after training there is a probality that someone can be dropped even after getting the APL?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chester7: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Meduca:

when ur village pple give you a reply, that's what you get as an answer.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Meduca: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Yes
After Appointment Letter
There is confirmation of Appointment

But it is not too rigorous
Unless you allow d devil to make use of u

How about those coming in through the “other list “ will they pass through the training school too ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
That is old news Na...We all know there is a special list but we are hopping on the merit list.....
nellytoxy:
please heard people have started resuming in the tower tho GMD list is it true

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Osamabinla:

A resignation letter is effective immediately it is recieved- I do not totally accept this statement.

1) When you resign, it is important you categorically state your effective date. It is not just by sending a mail that you are not doing again except you work in a one man business. Multinationals have rules.

2) Some jobs require a 3months or 2months or 1 month or 2weeks notice and which is usually stated in the employment letter including consequences of not honouring such.

3) Third. Some companies have further clauses which are specific to such companies alone. Example of which I mentioned earlier. E.g. you can't resign while on leave. This is a company custom made rule. It doesnt relate to all companies.

4) I mentioned it here so pple can learn. It happened to me. I sent in my resignation while on my annual leave in one of the banks earlier this year. And the HR business partner called to remind me of the contract I signed and how I can't resign while on leave including the consequences and the best way to go about it should in case i ultimately do not want to return back to work after my leave.

5) That is why I adviced the person who asked that question to refer to the company HR so as to be appropriately guided. I even mentioned he/she liaise with a trusted friend in the HR. Sometimes when you mention such, they immediately start monitoring you closely in some organisations so it has be done discreetly except you are ready to damn the consequences.

Let's not please mislead others in this forum with incomplete information

If you know, you know grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
I know grin
simplynace:

If you know, you know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
qwertyboss:

aburoo!
kilon shele!
Egbon!
Anything for your boy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
qwertyboss:

aburoo!
kilon shele!
Yaya Jin dadi

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
StoneColdBiceps:
Guys if you can ride motor cycle / Keke Marwa. Please contact the provided number, also bring your friends that can ride to join in our ongoing executive motor bike / tricycle (Keke) transport initiative.
Riders not limited to only Lagos.
The guys must be able to read and write and have good character. They will be engaging with middle class corporate / business customers and others.

Forward your details as listed below to 08157004196

*Full name
*Full Address
*Telephone number
What they stand to benefit:
*They will be self employed.
*They will enjoy *free health care and insurance* ( non in the industry)
*Free Android phone.
*Very strong motor bike 220cc (best in the industry).
*Helmet (best in the industry).
*Rain coat and head cover.
*Flexible payment plan - remit / deliver 4k every day - Monday - Friday (Saturday / Sunday is for you).
*No initial down payment.
*The motor bike becomes your own after 12 months, more like Hire Purchase while you still make more money for yourself.
*Welfare package very good and best in class.
*Tried and trusted and the first in the industry
*Support centers.
*Efficient staffs and continues customer experience.
*Transport fare and other financial incentives are available if you are on boarded or carried.

@the bolded, seriously? On an NNPC recruitment thread? It would have been better if you just abused us plainly.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
4k a day? And for a year? Waoh, so the bike is 1,040,000....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yes
Mind you they can still b sack for misconduct

Politician we always let u know d truth when u go back to thank them for your APL

Dis is for those DAT pass through babk door
Meduca:

How about those coming in through the “other list “ will they pass through the training school too ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chilax94: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
BenFlash:

@the bolded, seriously? On an NNPC recruitment thread? It would have been better if you just abused us plainly.

Can you imagine....when we are looking forward to 4million upfront this one is bringing the idea of riding Maruwa.
Make i no tell am wetin dey my mind originally.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by australiandream: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Flexor260:
How do we get to know the state/subsidiary we are posted to... Is it from the APL or during orientation?

Meduca:

For GT.. After training school while EH will most probably see posting in APL or worst case they will be posted after the induction/orientation

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Gbriels:
Bro,
Will the training location be scattered across the country or a specific location.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
NigelCundy:
Nigeria embarassed

We from Niger Delta are few so many didn't made it to interview
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
I don’t understand some people fixation on the so called “special list”.

I begin to wonder if they have seen that they won’t be recruited and as such they are looking for consolation to tell themselves that those that will get in will get in through the back door.

Everyday we hear a new variant of the “special list” and you ask yourself why the only vibe that seems to come from them is negative vibes.

Guide your heart, don’t let them kill your positive vibe.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
tejiri4:

We from Niger Delta are few so many didn't made it to interview
Yea. Rep Rivers state. We were kinda few
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Temi2015: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
Asking for someone abeg, if one is married and pregnant, though not heavily, can such a person be disqualified at medicals?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.