Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836043 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
How did you gather your statistics? It is better you relax and watch to see how this movie will end. It will end in a good note.
tejiri4:

We from Niger Delta are few so many didn't made it to interview

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Meduca: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=australiandream post=80739006]

For GT.. After training school while EH will most probably see posting in APL or worst case they will be posted after the induction/orientation[/q

Do you know the basis of posting ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brokewaist(f): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
tejiri4:

We from Niger Delta are few so many didn't made it to interview

Delta state, na crowd come for interview, I know like 9 deltans when attend, see me thanking God for ability to port.

Rivers take style plenti.

BY is the marginalised one here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
brokewaist:

Delta state, na crowd come for interview, I know like 9 deltans when attend, see me thanking God for ability to port.

Rivers take style plenti.

BY is the marginalised one here.

9 is crowd cheesy OK I hear thee

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brokewaist(f): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
tejiri4:

9 is crowd cheesy OK I hear thee

When you take into consideration that they are all EH applying for similar position, iniovo, you gat agree say by the time you interpolate for other positions and then GT shocked! If that no be crowd, I no know wetin to talk.

Meanwhile to see fellow Izon na ultimate search things.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
olasunky15:
Yaya Jin dadi
lafiya kalau ya kokari, ya himma
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
brokewaist:

When you take into consideration that they are all EH applying for similar position, iniovo, you gat agree say by the time you interpolate for other positions and then GT shocked! If that no be crowd, I no know wetin to talk.

SMART!

Omo you be real wafi babe sha! grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
olasunky15:
Egbon! Anything for your boy
gbefuun!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
qwertyboss:

gbefuun!

Kpakam! cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kspicz: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fredkio:

Yea. Rep Rivers state. We were kinda few
That's not true met 3 Rivers persons on interview day, one was in the same panel as i
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
qwertyboss:

lafiya kalau
ya kokari, ya himma
Mungo de Allah.
Sanu aboki na. Sai na gan Ka a Towers, insha'Allah
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
brokewaist:

e clear say d competition stiff for Deltans. Na so we know book? cool cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
brokewaist:

grin grin know 3 person which are Izon from baysela sha GT lol you funny

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nnpc are recruiting for brains

N not Powermike

If they need people with over strength they will recruit truck pusher

Don't pannick

D medical are for those associated with drug abuse

Temi2015:
Asking for someone abeg, if one is married and pregnant, though not heavily, can such a person be disqualified at medicals?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kspicz: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
I think imo, Abia, Anambra, Delta ,Osun, Edo, Ogun had the most candidates at this recruitment.. Rivers had adequate representation but we no reach this states.. congratulations to you if you are from this states..

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
I beg make una leave our humble Delta state for us
Kspicz:
I think imo, Abia, Anambra, Delta ,Osun, Edo, Ogun had the most candidates at this recruitment.. Rivers had adequate representation but we no reach this states.. congratulations to you if you are from this states..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PhilipGallagher(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kspicz:

Congratulations ke....if your statement is true then it means people from Rivers have less competition and a higher chance of getting employed.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chester7:
which of these number was supposed to be on your NNPC file
Candidate's no or interview no?
just thinking.....

Candidate no
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
cocococo:

You mean to tell me you have typed and even planned to submit resignation letter when you have not seen APL? Come, is it your father that owns NNPC?

Yes... It's Him.

Any problem with that? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kspicz:

That's not true met 3 Rivers persons on interview day, one was in the same panel as i
GT or EH ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
olasunky15:
Mungo de Allah. Sanu aboki na. Sai na gan Ka a Towers, insha'Allah
bi'iznillahi! bi'iznillahi!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
number5:

Yes... It's Him.

Any problem with that? undecided

Like your faith man. Really do

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lol
Why is this thread looking like APL have been shared.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kspicz:

Hia, wetin to congratulate for state wey Dem plenty so. Omo na to pray and keep hanky by the side. If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kspicz: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=Fredkio post=80740752]
GT or EH ?[/quote
GT, but two were Engineers
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Teaser4:
you may be right ...or you may be wrong...just another guess though.... do you know ppl got paid all dates...but here una dey think say some dates or states never get money na big fat lie... 80% of folks on that WhatsApp group wey i dey follow no dey follow NL...I remember on my interview day sef those guys wey we relate sef no sabi this thread exist...my point be say don't judge errtin base on nairaland... good morning

Me and five guys interviewed, as we were moving to interview venue, i asked them wich was on nairaland...

And the look they gave me was like

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
I meant after u are selected for APL, from there to training then to posting...
To your question...oh yes,u will be appointed on probation before u will be confirmed.during ur probation period,if u don't meet up with expectations,u can be shown the way out....but is very rare,. .
Local man has not seen it....
Meduca:

So after training there is a probality that someone can be dropped even after getting the APL?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=Kspicz post=80740853][/quote]
Ok bro. I m a GT, and an Accountant.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kspicz: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
PhilipGallagher:

Congratulations ke....if your statement is true then it means people from Rivers have less competition and a higher chance of getting employed.

Only God knows the criteria to be used.. All states would be adequately represented sure but would it be in equal number? That's a question yet to be answered because if it was to be then Rivers and Delta wouldn't be having more representation currently amongst NNPC staff
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kspicz:

abeg o.....we plenty like dat from abia??

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.