Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833970 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
joobseekar:

Even Eng Math can be crammed, you just need to practice, so that the fundamentals can stick to your brain.

Lol, you can cram a formula in maths does not mean you can use it to arrive at the correct answer

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gbriels:
The table has been round able chief whip...
Any pressing issue to trash out...?
Meanwhile,there is a report on my desk that one local man adeebiwa09 is disturbing my local woman...lol

Your local woman or what did you say, Mr oga na money and woman matter dey bring fight between friends o. Please be guided. Like I said earlier I DON'T SHARE. Jiang please explain to this young man
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
joobseekar:

Even Eng Math can be crammed, you just need to practice, so that the fundamentals can stick to your brain.

Bros abeg leave dem even pure mathematics na cram talk more of d odas.

I will say something anybody here can argue if dey wish; Education is all about cram cram n cram.
Even when u have been thought u say u knw it, dey will still wana find out hw much of d data u have retained in ur mind or hw well u can put dis data wic serves as d basis into solving oda problems emanating from manipulations.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Inception:

I am an Engineer, and i respect such disciplines a lot! These disciplines are analytical in their own right, but mehn it requires reading far and wide! Hence cramming cannot be ruled out.

Cramming gives me headache abeg. Understanding physical phenomena from first principles gives me joy

In my opinion( and in consequence of my capability), STEM courses are easier to study. But heck, it is just like having a fish, a monkey, an elephant and a lion and saying that the one who climbs a tree the fastest is to be regarded as the best of them all....

What are you even saying? Between stem and the story of mansa Musa or uthman Dan fodio, which is easier to cram?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Apologies to anyone who has tried to contact me via pm. I used my primary email to register here and I am still interested in staying anonymous as long as Nairaland is concerned.

I don't go looking for info, I get it cos someone I know works in NNPC and has been for a considerable long number of years and he gives me updates as he gets- largely from reliable sources.

When I said payment for people from 11th were being processed, it was cos the person that processed mine called him immediately he saw my name. Nothing mega.

I have still not seen the money. Can you imagine?

What I am sure of from what he has told me recently is that the process has been concluded.

I know someone in HR but he has little or no information as the very few times I have tried to ask him for updates, he couldn't give. We are very close- if he knows, he'll tell. That he's not telling is cos the goings-on are shared on a 'need-to-know' basis.

When would successful candidates be contacted? Barring all last minute changes, next week. I was told an actual date but NNPC is a government entity. These things can change cos someone somewhere with influence decides to do anything.

Oh! The few times I have asked about link BTW APL and TP, same story: NO LINK.

CBT scores may have also be used for aggregation. MAY is the emphatic word here.

We just wait.

Peace!

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
c12112:
Apologies to anyone who has tried to contact me via pm. I used my primary email to register here and I am still interested in staying anonymous as long as Nairaland is concerned.

I don't go looking for info, I get it cos someone directly related to me works in NNPC and has been for a considerable long number of years and he gives me updates as he gets- largely from reliable sources.

When I said payment for people from 11th were being processed, it was cos the person that processed mine called him immediately he saw my name and he was able to link it with him. Nothing mega.

What I am sure of from what he has told me recently is that the process has been concluded.

I know someone in HR but he has little or no information as the very few times I have tried to ask him for updates, he couldn't give. We are very close- if he knows, he'll tell. That he's not telling is cos the goings-on are shared on a 'need-to-know' basis.

When would successful candidates be contacted? Barring all last minute changes, next week. I was told an actual date but NNPC is a government entity. These things can change cos someone somewhere with influence decides to do anything.

CBT scores may have also be used for aggregation. MAY is the emphatic word here.

We just wait.

Peace!

The Oracle for President.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
RealisticJ:

My brother Adeebiwa09 shoot your shot....I REPEAT, SHOOT YOUR SHOT

Thanks you have been listed amongst my "groomal" train

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
c12112:

I don't go looking for info, I get it cos someone directly related to me works in NNPC and has been for a considerable long number of years and he gives me updates as he gets- largely from reliable sources.

When I said payment for people from 11th were being processed, it was cos the person that processed mine called him immediately he saw my name and he was able to link it with him. Nothing mega.

We just wait.

Peace!

Thanks for the info
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Oscarlash:

What are you even saying? Between stem and the story of mansa Musa or uthman Dan fodio, which is easier to cram?

Read my last paragraph and go figure
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Oscarlash:

Imagine o. Left for me all dis account of dan fodio n d like no even require memorizing at all.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mitocyan:

Damn! Dude why not just apply for a straight Phd or MS in a prestigious school like MIT and Stanford to boost your chances of getting the network of Venture capitalist to provide funds to scale your startup and leave NNPC and Nigerian jobs for mere mortals like us. I am sure you'll get funding that shouldn't be an issue.
haha.. It's all part of a grand plan. A while ago, During my visit to Cambridge and MIT where I was invited, I had understood what I wanted and the ingredients necessary for it. For example Google and Microsoft's CEOs both worked a while before going to two of the best schools in the world respectively for their MBAs, Wharton (U of Pennsylvania) and Booth (U of Chicago)..which then landed them on a trajectory leading to their CEO roles now. Now that's just a few of examples. I know what I want already and I know the ingredients for it already. Very few early years at Shell/Exxon/chevron/NNPC(last option depending on advice) is part of the early ingredients. I have also discussed this at length with people at those top schools you mentioned so all is well.

Nigeria can also very much be a propulsion engine for great people.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
c12112:

We just wait.

Peace!

Alright...thanks for the infor. Only that we would have loved to hear the exact date...we are Nigerians and we believe one constant thing is change. So we know that even the actual date is subject to change. Thanks again.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
c12112:

We just wait.

Peace!

Hmmmmm hmmmmm, bobowaja, where are you??

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
c12112:

We just wait.

Peace!

Okay. Next week is close. Hopefully you enter our book of trusted sources. Although I doubt after APLs, most people would remain here. But nevertheless, if you are right.. You would be exalted lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eboxmedia: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hello Everyone,
i have a proposal for 20 persons to make money while schooling/working. The money would constitute another stream of income for you. for more information whatsapp +2348158216452.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Page 600 in sight!
All the local people wey talk say APL go show before page 600 will hereby have their Local Man membership card revoked! This is subject to a revision only IF APL shows before page 600.
Signed
Zonal secretary, Local men committee for NNPC.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
House once again, Who got Interview Invite on Tuesday July 9th, and has been paid. Ese.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
mosgoon:
haha.. It's all part of a grand plan. A while ago, During my visit to Cambridge and MIT where I was invited, I had understood what I wanted and the ingredients necessary for it. For example Google and Microsoft's CEOs both worked a while before going to two of the best schools in the world respectively for their MBAs, Wharton (U of Pennsylvania) and Booth (U of Chicago)..which then landed them on a trajectory leading to their CEO roles now. Now that's just a few of examples. I know what I want already and I know the ingredients for it already. Very few early years at Shell/Exxon/chevron/NNPC(last option depending on advice) is part of the early ingredients. I have also discussed this at length with people at those top schools you mentioned so all is well.

Nice one. Sha carry us along. Did you attend OAU? You can reply via pm.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Biolexxin:
House once again, Who got Interview Invite on Tuesday July 9th, and has been paid. Ese.

Many cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Biolexxin:
Read from page 585-599, you will know. Peace!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sibabe25: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
plenty people..

Biolexxin:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kevwemanuel: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
mosgoon:

Bro, which school and discipline did you graduate from?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Some things in this life only show potential but are never able to live up to expectations. Such was the case of the "Weeding Theory". Was hoping to see the eruptions it would cause in the house but it barely survived midday after it was posted. Guess cos the post was deleted by the mods. Funnily, that was the last we saw of @Ddazz, the propagator.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
vicelreturns:

Awon proudly 2:1 gather here for selfie n onwards solemnization

We full ground brodaly
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.

At the end of the day, i just hope these self acclaimed intelligent gurus get the APL, because it would be very shameful if they don't.

Faceless forum or not, it's not right to come here and lay yourself bare. No matter what you think u have achieved before now, it doesnt count one bit in this NNPC recruimtent. its a Federal Government Graduate Trainee recruitment and doesn't really care about your FAMED super intelligence, past achievements, or historical innuendo. If the GT slots are only for those with "supernatural" brains, then NNPC wouldnt have made it open to 2.1 and 2.2...... its a national cake and every nigerian graduate from any ethnic group or tribe and state in general has an equal right to it..

The final selection is based on several in-house factors that we and I repeat, WE do not know anything about. MARK MY WORDS, many applicants who are nothing in terms of the above listed traits (first class, Super intelligentz,, many projects achieved,, past acievements etc) will get this job and many who are already feeling like their own is too much will not get even TF not to talk more of APL. (not cursing nobody but fact) .

I see some people have even already been crowned with the APL letters by other ppl here.. nice one. some people here believe in other members in this thread more than they believe in themselves, saying things like "if Oga J**** or Oga M***** or Oga N**** don't get APL, den no hope for me (a pity).

some are just filled with negativity, anxiety and thoughts of failure because of their inferiority complex and lack of hope and they come to this thread to fill others with their fears..(and fear does spread like wildfire)

I have seen some even boasting that they might not accept the offer if they get the APL. (Wow, and yet you went through the stress from the application process down to the final stage, Kudos. And yet you are always on nairaland every day commenting and earnestly waiting for the APL with others.) I just hope those particular ones show us the Proof of their APL before they reject the offer sha.

HEAR THIS... NNPC APL will humble most enigmas here..

Some are just looking for any comment that will favour them and then they take it up and spread it more.. Those that have received TF are busy looking for theories that will say that TF & APL are not correlated.. those that have not received TF are busy hyping the theory that said TF is sent to unsuccessful candidates..

You forget that it is not by your power nor your intelligence alone that u have reached this stage.. anybody who has reached this stage of WAITING FOR APL should be congratulated.. 1st Class or no First Class, Intelligent Guru or not..

Do YOU KNOW that data released after the application portal was closed revealed that OVER 5 million applicants applied for GT alone. u all applied and were among that number.. but only about 60 to 70 thousand applicants were invited for CBT, ( about 10k candidates were reported to be posted to each center). u went for the CBT and were among the around 9 to 10 thousand lucky ones invited for interview... why not continue believing in urself and the grace that brought you this far and stop looking for Infos, theories and comments that would only create more fear in you and increase your anxiety. Pray and believe. AND if u don't believe in any God or god, den believe in your guts...

This superficial ranking and his hyping of people here should stop. During induction a lucky first class applicant would be standing close to a lucky 2.1 applicant who would also be standing close to another lucky 2,2 applicant and you will all start from the same entry level and receive the same amount salary, ur past achievement would not count.. AT ALL.

I leave you with a quote from A.L.Kennedy who once said and I quote--

"Have more humility. Remember you don't know the limits of your own abilities. Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life--and maybe even please a few strangers."

Peace out and Goodluck to those who do not stop believing.

129 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mitocyan:

Nice one. Sha carry us along. Did you attend OAU? You can reply via pm.

I doubt, He's not "Shakur and Melvin", they both finished with 4.96, and the discipline is even EEE.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
See people dey fight about first class, it's not by that o most successful entrepreneurs and inventors are not first class people. Most of the lecturers that taught us are not first class people

Which begs the question (smiling mischievously) can a third class or second class lecturer produce a first class. Is that first class not questionable?

Who slapped me? Stop please I was only joking

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dvaliant: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
c12112:

We just wait.

Peace!

Baba, your name dey the list of the successfuls?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
dvaliant:

Baba, your name dey the list of the successfuls?
lol are you still asking?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:
See people dey fight about first class, it's not by that o most successful entrepreneurs and inventors are not first class people. Most of the lecturers that taught us are not first class people

Which begs the question (smiling mischievously) can a third class or second class lecturer produce a first class. Is that first class not question...

Who slapped me? Stop please I was only joking

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by encrypt(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.

At the end of the day, i just hope these self acclaimed intelligent gurus get the APL, because it would be very shameful if they don't.

Faceless forum or not, it's not right to come here and lay yourself bare. No matter what you think u have achieved before now, it doesnt count one bit in this NNPC recruimtent. its a Federal Government Graduate Trainee recruitment and doesn't really care about your FAMED super intelligence, past achievements, or historical innuendo. If the GT slots are only for those with "supernatural" brains, then NNPC wouldnt have made it open to 2.1 and 2.2...... its a national cake and every nigerian graduate from any ethnic group or tribe and state in general has an equal right to it..

The final selection is based on several in-house factors that we and I repeat, WE do not know anything about. MARK MY WORDS, many applicants who are nothing in terms of the above listed traits (first class, Super intelligentz,, many projects achieved,, past acievements etc) will get this job and many who are already feeling like their own is too much will not get even TF not to talk more of APL. (not cursing nobody but fact) .

I see some people have even already been crowned with the APL letters by other ppl here.. nice one. some people here believe in other members in this thread more than they believe in themselves, saying things like "if Oga J**** or Oga M***** or Oga N**** don't get APL, den no hope for me (a pity).

some are just filled with negativity, anxiety and thoughts of failure because of their inferiority complex and lack of hope and they come to this thread to fill others with their fears..(and fear does spread like wildfire)

I have seen some even boasting that they might not accept the offer if they get the APL. (Wow, and yet you went through the stress from the application process down to the final stage, Kudos. And yet you are always on nairaland every day commenting and earnestly waiting for the APL with others.) I just hope those particular ones show us the Proof of their APL before they reject the offer sha.

HEAR THIS... NNPC APL will humble most enigmas here..

Some are just looking for any comment that will favour them and then they take it up and spread it more.. Those that have received TF are busy looking for theories that will say that TF & APL are not correlated.. those that have not received TF are busy hyping the theory that said TF is sent to unsuccessful candidates..

You forget that it is not by your power nor your intelligence alone that u have reached this stage.. anybody who has reached this stage of WAITING FOR APL should be congratulated.. 1st Class or no First Class, Intelligent Guru or not..

Do YOU KNOW that data released after the application portal was closed revealed that OVER 5 million applicants applied for GT alone. u all applied and were among that number.. but only about 60 to 70 thousand applicants were invited for CBT, ( about 10k candidates were reported to be posted to each center). u went for the CBT and were among the around 9 to 10 thousand lucky ones invited for interview... why not continue believing in urself and the grace that brought you this far and stop looking for Infos, theories and comments that would only create more fear in you and increase your anxiety. Pray and believe. AND if u don't believe in any God or god, den believe in your guts...

This superficial ranking and his hyping of people here should stop. During induction a lucky first class applicant would be standing close to a lucky 2.1 applicant who would also be standing close to another lucky 2,2 applicant and you will all start from the same entry level and receive the same amount salary, ur past achievement would not count.. AT ALL.

I leave you with a quote from A.L.Kennedy who once said and I quote--

"Have more humility. Remember you don't know the limits of your own abilities. Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life--and maybe even please a few strangers."

Peace out and Goodluck to those who do not stop believing.

The real question is why is all of this your problem?? Could it be you feel threatened? small? or perhaps you have no achievements to show for yourself? I genuinely want to know.

You are quick to forget several people on this thread have other jobs waiting and are merely waiting to see if they would take the offer or not.

That said there's nobody getting "humbled" as getting employed by nnpc is not some test of wit or intelligence. If you feel a particular way about someone's accomplishment best to keep it to yourself it's not a great look on you writing epistles coated with bitterness.

Have a nice day!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
kevwemanuel:

Bro, which school and discipline did you graduate from?
I would like to personal info private on NL due to obvious reasons. I have only identified 3 people through Pms that I promised to Network with after the NNPC thread is done and after I deactivate NL. My reason for privacy was further justified after several inappropriate actions through pm because of my exxon and chevron offers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.