Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847933 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
dvaliant:

Baba, your name dey the list of the successfuls?

They saw his name on the payment list, but they quickly inform his source, and since then he's yet to get alert.

I'm not not checking anything o, I'm just narrating ni. Lol

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
joobseekar:

They saw his name on the payment list, but they quickly inform his source, and since then he's yet to get alert.

Lol, monitoring spirit

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
finally, page 600
Happy New Month people.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
joobseekar:

Haha if you know you know cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
joobseekar:

You think guy why you like trouble like this
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
mosgoon:
I would like to personal info private on NL due to obvious reasons. I have only identified 3 people through Pms that I promised to Network with after the NNPC thread is done and after I deactivate NL. My reason for privacy was further justified after several inappropriate actions through pm because of my exxon and chevron offers.

Discipline is Mech eng though

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kspicz: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
darado:

4.67 for History is equivalent to 2.33 in Geology

Please what is wrong with some of this science students self? So you think intelligence is a matter of discipline abi? The fact we all wrote the same exam and all made the cut should you a rethink, many first class didn't make it here and many science student too.. No body is lesser than the other brother, we just have different callings..that's all

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

You think guy why you like trouble like this
Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Enireqx20:

Who's the third one?
Official page keeper.
U don sleep.
We re an inch to P600.

I won't remind you next time.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Thanks you have been listed amongst my "groomal" train

No P, let's get to the Towers first by Gods grace.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nonsovich(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
joobseekar:

grin grin grin grin grin this got me cracked up in the bus... Now everybody dey look me somehow ... Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
c12112:
Apologies to anyone who has tried to contact me via pm. I used my primary email to register here and I am still interested in staying anonymous as long as Nairaland is concerned.

I don't go looking for info, I get it cos someone directly related to me works in NNPC and has been for a considerable long number of years and he gives me updates as he gets- largely from reliable sources.

When I said payment for people from 11th were being processed, it was cos the person that processed mine called him immediately he saw my name and he was able to link it with him. Nothing mega.

I have still not seen the money. Can you imagine?

What I am sure of from what he has told me recently is that the process has been concluded.

I know someone in HR but he has little or no information as the very few times I have tried to ask him for updates, he couldn't give. We are very close- if he knows, he'll tell. That he's not telling is cos the goings-on are shared on a 'need-to-know' basis.

When would successful candidates be contacted? Barring all last minute changes, next week. I was told an actual date but NNPC is a government entity. These things can change cos someone somewhere with influence decides to do anything.

Oh! The few times I have asked about link BTW APL and TP, same story: NO LINK.

CBT scores may have also be used for aggregation. MAY is the emphatic word here.

We just wait.

Peace!

This is just the kind of precise, concise and straight forward info people come online for not baseless made-up theories and fake comment-soliciting infos..... Thanks Man

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
c12112:
Apologies to anyone who has tried to contact me via pm. I used my primary email to register here and I am still interested in staying anonymous as long as Nairaland is concerned.

I don't go looking for info, I get it cos someone directly related to me works in NNPC and has been for a considerable long number of years and he gives me updates as he gets- largely from reliable sources.

When I said payment for people from 11th were being processed, it was cos the person that processed mine called him immediately he saw my name and he was able to link it with him. Nothing mega.

I have still not seen the money. Can you imagine?

What I am sure of from what he has told me recently is that the process has been concluded.

I know someone in HR but he has little or no information as the very few times I have tried to ask him for updates, he couldn't give. We are very close- if he knows, he'll tell. That he's not telling is cos the goings-on are shared on a 'need-to-know' basis.

When would successful candidates be contacted? Barring all last minute changes, next week. I was told an actual date but NNPC is a government entity. These things can change cos someone somewhere with influence decides to do anything.

Oh! The few times I have asked about link BTW APL and TP, same story: NO LINK.

CBT scores may have also be used for aggregation. MAY is the emphatic word here.

We just wait.

Peace!

So you not received alert yet? grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
joobseekar:

Lol.... U don't need to check anything bro. Infact you owe nobody an explanation.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Happy new month wonderful pals.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
joobseekar:

lmaoo best comment so far.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
joobseekar:

This is really funny grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
tejiri4:

So you not received alert yet? grin grin

I see @bobowaja sipping his juice after reading that part of 'still not received the alert'.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ZoePaula: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
I think he meant the second interview invite for EH
tejiri4:

Many cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
joobseekar:

Hmmmmm hmmmmm, bobowaja, where are you??
I am here bro..... Reading the first class theories. grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
mosgoon:
haha.. It's all part of a grand plan. A while ago, During my visit to Cambridge and MIT where I was invited, I had understood what I wanted and the ingredients necessary for it. For example Google and Microsoft's CEOs both worked a while before going to two of the best schools in the world respectively for their MBAs, Wharton (U of Pennsylvania) and Booth (U of Chicago)..which then landed them on a trajectory leading to their CEO roles now. Now that's just a few of examples. I know what I want already and I know the ingredients for it already. Very few early years at Shell/Exxon/chevron/NNPC(last option depending on advice) is part of the early ingredients. I have also discussed this at length with people at those top schools you mentioned so all is well.

Nigeria can also very much be a propulsion engine for great people.

Meh... Aiming for the pinnacle of high end corporations(may be wrongly deduced though)...I hope there will be a 'what next'. Not bad, though I am inclined to believe there should be a more exciting dimension to this. We are born to create, to innovate and to leave the world better than how it we met it...Life defining startups?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
olasunky15:

Official page keeper.
U don sleep.
We re an inch to P600.

I won't remind you next time.

Young man have some respect that's a man's wife that you are quoting anymore. Next time you do without proper salutation, 2500 will leave your account. Be guided please.

Signed
Awon igba irumole

For the PRO AOLMWN

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mrshinju(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.

At the end of the day, i just hope these self acclaimed intelligent gurus get the APL, because it would be very shameful if they don't.

Faceless forum or not, it's not right to come here and lay yourself bare. No matter what you think u have achieved before now, it doesnt count one bit in this NNPC recruimtent. its a Federal Government Graduate Trainee recruitment and doesn't really care about your FAMED super intelligence, past achievements, or historical innuendo. If the GT slots are only for those with "supernatural" brains, then NNPC wouldnt have made it open to 2.1 and 2.2...... its a national cake and every nigerian graduate from any ethnic group or tribe and state in general has an equal right to it..

The final selection is based on several in-house factors that we and I repeat, WE do not know anything about. MARK MY WORDS, many applicants who are nothing in terms of the above listed traits (first class, Super intelligentz,, many projects achieved,, past acievements etc) will get this job and many who are already feeling like their own is too much will not get even TF not to talk more of APL. (not cursing nobody but fact) .

I see some people have even already been crowned with the APL letters by other ppl here.. nice one. some people here believe in other members in this thread more than they believe in themselves, saying things like "if Oga J**** or Oga M***** or Oga N**** don't get APL, den no hope for me (a pity).

some are just filled with negativity, anxiety and thoughts of failure because of their inferiority complex and lack of hope and they come to this thread to fill others with their fears..(and fear does spread like wildfire)

I have seen some even boasting that they might not accept the offer if they get the APL. (Wow, and yet you went through the stress from the application process down to the final stage, Kudos. And yet you are always on nairaland every day commenting and earnestly waiting for the APL with others.) I just hope those particular ones show us the Proof of their APL before they reject the offer sha.

HEAR THIS... NNPC APL will humble most enigmas here..

Some are just looking for any comment that will favour them and then they take it up and spread it more.. Those that have received TF are busy looking for theories that will say that TF & APL are not correlated.. those that have not received TF are busy hyping the theory that said TF is sent to unsuccessful candidates..

You forget that it is not by your power nor your intelligence alone that u have reached this stage.. anybody who has reached this stage of WAITING FOR APL should be congratulated.. 1st Class or no First Class, Intelligent Guru or not..

Do YOU KNOW that data released after the application portal was closed revealed that OVER 5 million applicants applied for GT alone. u all applied and were among that number.. but only about 60 to 70 thousand applicants were invited for CBT, ( about 10k candidates were reported to be posted to each center). u went for the CBT and were among the around 9 to 10 thousand lucky ones invited for interview... why not continue believing in urself and the grace that brought you this far and stop looking for Infos, theories and comments that would only create more fear in you and increase your anxiety. Pray and believe. AND if u don't believe in any God or god, den believe in your guts...

This superficial ranking and his hyping of people here should stop. During induction a lucky first class applicant would be standing close to a lucky 2.1 applicant who would also be standing close to another lucky 2,2 applicant and you will all start from the same entry level and receive the same amount salary, ur past achievement would not count.. AT ALL.

I leave you with a quote from A.L.Kennedy who once said and I quote--

"Have more humility. Remember you don't know the limits of your own abilities. Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life--and maybe even please a few strangers."

Peace out and Goodluck to those who do not stop believing.[okay]

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
bobowaja:
I am here bro..... Reading the first class theories. grin grin grin
Bobo I miss you o where larride dey now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dvaliant: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Do people type these long posts?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
People dey para gon for this thread o.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Napolitano2012:

look at this idiot, the real question should be, how is my own post ur problem. maybe you just felt threatened too.. maybe u feel it was directed to u or ur conscience pricks u and the itchiness in ur brain diverted to ur fingers for u to quote me.... to hell with ur nice day..

the mirror effect grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
dvaliant:
Do people type this long posts?

No o, na 'Bot'

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.

At the end of the day, i just hope these self acclaimed intelligent gurus get the APL, because it would be very shameful if they don't.

Faceless forum or not, it's not right to come here and lay yourself bare. No matter what you think u have achieved before now, it doesnt count one bit in this NNPC recruimtent. its a Federal Government Graduate Trainee recruitment and doesn't really care about your FAMED super intelligence, past achievements, or historical innuendo. If the GT slots are only for those with "supernatural" brains, then NNPC wouldnt have made it open to 2.1 and 2.2...... its a national cake and every nigerian graduate from any ethnic group or tribe and state in general has an equal right to it..

The final selection is based on several in-house factors that we and I repeat, WE do not know anything about. MARK MY WORDS, many applicants who are nothing in terms of the above listed traits (first class, Super intelligentz,, many projects achieved,, past acievements etc) will get this job and many who are already feeling like their own is too much will not get even TF not to talk more of APL. (not cursing nobody but fact) .

I see some people have even already been crowned with the APL letters by other ppl here.. nice one. some people here believe in other members in this thread more than they believe in themselves, saying things like "if Oga J**** or Oga M***** or Oga N**** don't get APL, den no hope for me (a pity).

some are just filled with negativity, anxiety and thoughts of failure because of their inferiority complex and lack of hope and they come to this thread to fill others with their fears..(and fear does spread like wildfire)

I have seen some even boasting that they might not accept the offer if they get the APL. (Wow, and yet you went through the stress from the application process down to the final stage, Kudos. And yet you are always on nairaland every day commenting and earnestly waiting for the APL with others.) I just hope those particular ones show us the Proof of their APL before they reject the offer sha.

HEAR THIS... NNPC APL will humble most enigmas here..

Some are just looking for any comment that will favour them and then they take it up and spread it more.. Those that have received TF are busy looking for theories that will say that TF & APL are not correlated.. those that have not received TF are busy hyping the theory that said TF is sent to unsuccessful candidates..

You forget that it is not by your power nor your intelligence alone that u have reached this stage.. anybody who has reached this stage of WAITING FOR APL should be congratulated.. 1st Class or no First Class, Intelligent Guru or not..

Do YOU KNOW that data released after the application portal was closed revealed that OVER 5 million applicants applied for GT alone. u all applied and were among that number.. but only about 60 to 70 thousand applicants were invited for CBT, ( about 10k candidates were reported to be posted to each center). u went for the CBT and were among the around 9 to 10 thousand lucky ones invited for interview... why not continue believing in urself and the grace that brought you this far and stop looking for Infos, theories and comments that would only create more fear in you and increase your anxiety. Pray and believe. AND if u don't believe in any God or god, den believe in your guts...

This superficial ranking and his hyping of people here should stop. During induction a lucky first class applicant would be standing close to a lucky 2.1 applicant who would also be standing close to another lucky 2,2 applicant and you will all start from the same entry level and receive the same amount salary, ur past achievement would not count.. AT ALL.

I leave you with a quote from A.L.Kennedy who once said and I quote--

"Have more humility. Remember you don't know the limits of your own abilities. Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life--and maybe even please a few strangers."

Peace out and Goodluck to those who do not stop believing.
I feel like giving you money smiley

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kspicz:

Please what is wrong with some of this science students self? So you think intelligence is a matter of discipline abi? The fact we all wrote the same exam and all made the cut should you a rethink, many first class didn't make it here and many science student too.. No body is lesser than the other brother, we just have different callings..that's all
Na thesame History i read na. The way him dey brag 4 point samtin angry Me na even cram i used get d certificate. My target is just not be reimbursed by the King Anyam

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.