Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4845495 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
souljar:
Baahd Detective cheesy
Awon monitoring spirits

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
josescotch:
This alert thing don de too they. Y is it taking so long to credit folks. Shouldn't be so na. Anyway the patient dog gets d fattest bone.

Nwanem, local man cannot can.

Eyes on APL...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
No female con dey online! Nawa o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
mathology5431:
Nawa, wetin we no go see for this thread......one guy fighting untop person wey don marry born 2pikin! grin grin grin grin u know yasef

Mathology na wetin I do you, we dey drag APL your own and my own dey there when they call your name collect, I go collect my own. Just no interfere with our love abeg
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
mathology5431:

Lol grin grin grin grin abegi who add something for the zobo wey this bros drink !
Hahahahaaa...
Apostle must hear of this
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dharniehl(m): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Well said bro
mrshinju:
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.

At the end of the day, i just hope these self acclaimed intelligent gurus get the APL, because it would be very shameful if they don't.

Faceless forum or not, it's not right to come here and lay yourself bare. No matter what you think u have achieved before now, it doesnt count one bit in this NNPC recruimtent. its a Federal Government Graduate Trainee recruitment and doesn't really care about your FAMED super intelligence, past achievements, or historical innuendo. If the GT slots are only for those with "supernatural" brains, then NNPC wouldnt have made it open to 2.1 and 2.2...... its a national cake and every nigerian graduate from any ethnic group or tribe and state in general has an equal right to it..

The final selection is based on several in-house factors that we and I repeat, WE do not know anything about. MARK MY WORDS, many applicants who are nothing in terms of the above listed traits (first class, Super intelligentz,, many projects achieved,, past acievements etc) will get this job and many who are already feeling like their own is too much will not get even TF not to talk more of APL. (not cursing nobody but fact) .

I see some people have even already been crowned with the APL letters by other ppl here.. nice one. some people here believe in other members in this thread more than they believe in themselves, saying things like "if Oga J**** or Oga M***** or Oga N**** don't get APL, den no hope for me (a pity).

some are just filled with negativity, anxiety and thoughts of failure because of their inferiority complex and lack of hope and they come to this thread to fill others with their fears..(and fear does spread like wildfire)

I have seen some even boasting that they might not accept the offer if they get the APL. (Wow, and yet you went through the stress from the application process down to the final stage, Kudos. And yet you are always on nairaland every day commenting and earnestly waiting for the APL with others.) I just hope those particular ones show us the Proof of their APL before they reject the offer sha.

HEAR THIS... NNPC APL will humble most enigmas here..

Some are just looking for any comment that will favour them and then they take it up and spread it more.. Those that have received TF are busy looking for theories that will say that TF & APL are not correlated.. those that have not received TF are busy hyping the theory that said TF is sent to unsuccessful candidates..

You forget that it is not by your power nor your intelligence alone that u have reached this stage.. anybody who has reached this stage of WAITING FOR APL should be congratulated.. 1st Class or no First Class, Intelligent Guru or not..

Do YOU KNOW that data released after the application portal was closed revealed that OVER 5 million applicants applied for GT alone. u all applied and were among that number.. but only about 60 to 70 thousand applicants were invited for CBT, ( about 10k candidates were reported to be posted to each center). u went for the CBT and were among the around 9 to 10 thousand lucky ones invited for interview... why not continue believing in urself and the grace that brought you this far and stop looking for Infos, theories and comments that would only create more fear in you and increase your anxiety. Pray and believe. AND if u don't believe in any God or god, den believe in your guts...

This superficial ranking and his hyping of people here should stop. During induction a lucky first class applicant would be standing close to a lucky 2.1 applicant who would also be standing close to another lucky 2,2 applicant and you will all start from the same entry level and receive the same amount salary, ur past achievement would not count.. AT ALL.

I leave you with a quote from A.L.Kennedy who once said and I quote--

"Have more humility. Remember you don't know the limits of your own abilities. Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life--and maybe even please a few strangers."

Peace out and Goodluck to those who do not stop believing.[okay]

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kk that will be all for today. I want to go and resume ise ode (night watchmans job). See you tomorrow... I hail all gone and remaining local men. Good night yall

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Andre92:
Please Nairalanders I need to hear your opinion.

I am GT ICT.

Its about my interview experience. All answers to my interview questions went really well except for the HSE part were I flopped abit but I was able to name 3 safety tips out of 5. Then it was time for me to ask questions which I did and in response to my question, the head of the panel said he had gone through my CV and can see I am very proficient in ****** and thats one area they are having some challenges. He went further to say they will employ me there. I thanked him and others panel members and left the room.

After the interview, I was confused and still confused till this day. I knw an interviewer isnt suppose to assure me of employment. what do you guys think?

Which date? What course? GT or EH

Most importantly, have you been paid?

Just to check sth
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good night AOLMW,
Y'all.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Just read 15 pages of the most unpleasant phase of discussion since inception of this thread.

The group of 4-6 local men/woman who has kept the thread rolling are now using their very hands to turn the thread into a childs play..

Its getting sour in here

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Enrypech:

Which date? What course? GT or EH

Most importantly, have you been paid?

Just to check sth

GT July 5th. No alert. Computer science

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
My sauce told me to tell you guys that tomorrow is Friday.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Andre92:

OK, No soul here can say whether they mean it or not but if I were you, I will believe it and pray alongside it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
alpacino94:
grin grin grin, tell your sauce we know that already. Very hilarious

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
tasteless sauce
alpacino94:
grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please what do you people mean by nairaland is a faceles forum, When i uploaded my face it stayed fa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

I scan imagine how dead the thread would be undecided
abi? Mek we enjoy our silence
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Well, despite filliping through all the bullshyt & bit of really intresting info. I saw a comment that gladden my heart. SEMPUMPING grin Now I can go to sleep without any regret. Goodnight SEMPUMPING~ grin

& everybody else jare!!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Discloser: 12:31am On Aug 02, 2019
I have been seeing people writing the word APL anyhow, can someone please tell me the full meaning?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 12:32am On Aug 02, 2019
mosgoon:
most companies don't care about CGPA exact figures, just class . Overall best.. Perhaps. Some care only for your transcripts to evaluate strong areas only. I finished with a 4.98 and I have never put it on my CV for job applications. I only include it on my academic CV which is strictly for School applications

Alaye which school did you get your first degree?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by HenriB: 12:35am On Aug 02, 2019
This thread has been so fun..
I can spend my whole day going through all the theories postulated here...

I duff cap for all the local men and women who have kept this up, more grease to your elbow.

I just chatted with one of the person's in charge of recruitment and he said we should just ease up and wait till the news is announced.

For now no one knows when APL will be out, until the ogas on top finalize.

So let's all wait and pray.

God please put my name on the list.
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FLOW101: 12:36am On Aug 02, 2019
APL = Appointment Letter

Discloser:
I have been seeing people writing the word APL anyhow, can someone please tell me the full meaning?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Discloser: 12:40am On Aug 02, 2019
FLOW101:
APL = Appointment Letter

Thought as much but the P got me confused, I had to ask the question to clear my doubts. Thanks for your swift reply.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheMatrix3: 1:23am On Aug 02, 2019
Andre92:

If this is true, then the AB theory might just be true after all
*stops Gokada
*destination: moving on
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olaNL: 2:26am On Aug 02, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
So Faruk Achimugu sent me my transport.....Automatically means I hv gotten the job abi..
Pls. can I resign from my current job?

Is it too early to call my family and friends for the celebration?

Please don't resign yet oo. No one knows for sure regarding the relationship between the payment and APL wait till you have it at hand first before celebrating and resigning . As much as I would like you to be optimistic, we also have to be real. The result is a two way thing and you shouldn't loose both ways.
Me for example within the time of the interview and now, I have taken an internship that could lead to employment after 3 months or at least added experience while still looking forwards and praying for favourable outcome from the nnpc interview. PS, I have not been paid; July 1st

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 3:29am On Aug 02, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
So Faruk Achimugu sent me my transport.....Automatically means I hv gotten the job abi..
Pls. can I resign from my current job?

Is it too early to call my family and friends for the celebration?

Resign at your own peril.

Nobody has been able to tie the relationship Between APL and tfare so dnt get over ur head.

Focus on the other things going on in ur life and hold on to ur faith.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tatabonzo: 3:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Immigrants from DPR thread are here to have fun���

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 4:09am On Aug 02, 2019
Goddy Jedy-Agba - New minister of state for petroleum.
Buhari remains Petroleum minister himself
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Linkmarshal(m): 4:20am On Aug 02, 2019
mrshinju:
Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real.

At the end of the day, i just hope these self acclaimed intelligent gurus get the APL, because it would be very shameful if they don't.

Faceless forum or not, it's not right to come here and lay yourself bare. No matter what you think u have achieved before now, it doesnt count one bit in this NNPC recruimtent. its a Federal Government Graduate Trainee recruitment and doesn't really care about your FAMED super intelligence, past achievements, or historical innuendo. If the GT slots are only for those with "supernatural" brains, then NNPC wouldnt have made it open to 2.1 and 2.2...... its a national cake and every nigerian graduate from any ethnic group or tribe and state in general has an equal right to it..

The final selection is based on several in-house factors that we and I repeat, WE do not know anything about. MARK MY WORDS, many applicants who are nothing in terms of the above listed traits (first class, Super intelligentz,, many projects achieved,, past acievements etc) will get this job and many who are already feeling like their own is too much will not get even TF not to talk more of APL. (not cursing nobody but fact) .

I see some people have even already been crowned with the APL letters by other ppl here.. nice one. some people here believe in other members in this thread more than they believe in themselves, saying things like "if Oga J**** or Oga M***** or Oga N**** don't get APL, den no hope for me (a pity).

some are just filled with negativity, anxiety and thoughts of failure because of their inferiority complex and lack of hope and they come to this thread to fill others with their fears..(and fear does spread like wildfire)

I have seen some even boasting that they might not accept the offer if they get the APL. (Wow, and yet you went through the stress from the application process down to the final stage, Kudos. And yet you are always on nairaland every day commenting and earnestly waiting for the APL with others.) I just hope those particular ones show us the Proof of their APL before they reject the offer sha.

HEAR THIS... NNPC APL will humble most enigmas here..

Some are just looking for any comment that will favour them and then they take it up and spread it more.. Those that have received TF are busy looking for theories that will say that TF & APL are not correlated.. those that have not received TF are busy hyping the theory that said TF is sent to unsuccessful candidates..

You forget that it is not by your power nor your intelligence alone that u have reached this stage.. anybody who has reached this stage of WAITING FOR APL should be congratulated.. 1st Class or no First Class, Intelligent Guru or not..

Do YOU KNOW that data released after the application portal was closed revealed that OVER 5 million applicants applied for GT alone. u all applied and were among that number.. but only about 60 to 70 thousand applicants were invited for CBT, ( about 10k candidates were reported to be posted to each center). u went for the CBT and were among the around 9 to 10 thousand lucky ones invited for interview... why not continue believing in urself and the grace that brought you this far and stop looking for Infos, theories and comments that would only create more fear in you and increase your anxiety. Pray and believe. AND if u don't believe in any God or god, den believe in your guts...

This superficial ranking and his hyping of people here should stop. During induction a lucky first class applicant would be standing close to a lucky 2.1 applicant who would also be standing close to another lucky 2,2 applicant and you will all start from the same entry level and receive the same amount salary, ur past achievement would not count.. AT ALL.

I leave you with a quote from A.L.Kennedy who once said and I quote--

"Have more humility. Remember you don't know the limits of your own abilities. Successful or not, if you keep pushing beyond yourself, you will enrich your own life--and maybe even please a few strangers."

Peace out and Goodluck to those who do not stop believing.[okay]

This actually the best comment I've read on this thread

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by L0rdRahl: 4:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Napolitano2012:

well said, I understand you.. and because of DAT, I have to say this.. some people think I said what I said because I felt threatened or because I had no achievement.... well, alas, I am a 1st class graduate of Geology (school name withheld) with a cgpa of 4.64, well not much as those who had 4.94 or 5.0..but still a 1st class all the same.. accomplishments, I did my IT in NNPC under WRPC, warri and was offered a position at SEPLAT, sapele, Delta State, 2 months before I graduated.. I was sent to Norway for a 6 months course by the company which made me ghost my NYSC.. its a big oil and gas company here in sapele and my pay is well, quite astronomous.. but the downsides is that the way they sack workers here can strike fear into a dead person ( if you like come to our depot tomorrow and report me that I said that) .... I need job security.. NNPC guarantees me that... at least till I'm 60years... during my interview at the towers, one look at my CV and the interviewer asked me, PLS WHEN DID YOU SAY YOU GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITY FOR YOU TO HAVE WORKED THIS LONG IN THESE FIRMS? I am against laying urself bare on this forum, but I have just done it.. I am not threatened by anyone.. I admire every achiever and pray that those who haven't achieved yet will follow us.. but I don't like the way we talk sometimes, it makes the liver of some people who feel lesser here to cut bad bad....

I'm sorry if my earlier comments annoyed a section of some people... I have not commentednon this thread like I did today before .. dats what skipping work and lying on the bed with your phone scanning the internet causes.. lol..

Goodluck to everybody here.... I mean EVERYBODY.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
have you received alert?�
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:58am On Aug 02, 2019
Discloser:
Chemistry: Aldehyde pyrolysis of lignin
Nnpc: Appointment Letter

Hope u found it useful.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 6:18am On Aug 02, 2019
Andre92:

I strongly believe a lot of vacancies have been created for ICT looking at how NNPC has ramped up its IT infrastructure and services in the last few months, the most recent being the 98% automation of the activities of crude oil marketing division and the deployment of web based express customer service solution at the PPMC. Before his retirement, the former GMD also set up a committee of senior staff to oversee the complete transformation of the corporation towards a paperless and digital operation. Implementation of new IT solutions are also ongoing at various subsidiaries and divisions.
Sources/Proof

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/maikanti-baru-nnpc-operations-to-go-paperless-soon/lqhv74y

https://allafrica.com/stories/201907230455.html

https://metrowatchonline.com/nnpc-cautions-against-disruption-in-fuel-supply/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/corruption-well-automate-nnpc-systems-gmd-kyari/amp/

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nnpc-targets-100-computerization-of-oil-sales-by-dec.html

Note: I may be totally wrong, but the information strongly suggests that a lot of ICT hopefuls may receive appointment because a large vacuum has been created with all this developments at the corporation.
Peace out...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.