Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4861982 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2019
We above this shi....

Fredkio:

Accountants whr una dey grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Robocorp:

No, I never said they will employ more ICT than Engineering. I don't think anyone knows which field will have the highest slot.
All I am saying is a lot of ICT may be employed based on recent developments and expansions in that area, which will definitely require more ICT staff to handle.

It is well

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2019
aifybuu:

Is your source a hopeful like us?? Lols...why say 'we are from a competitive part of the nation '? Or is he a staff of NNPC and from your place?? Just checking something sir.

He is a staff of NNPC. He is from my hometown., That is why I used the phrase.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2019
Sempumping:

ENGINEERING has the highest slot( I know 100% infact that is the only thing I am sure of in this exercise),it is dumb to think otherwise ( btw I didn't call you dumb )
Operators(Engineers)are the main reason for this recruitment,they call every other profession/course of study support. Y'all should get off your high horse undecided what do you think they do in Nnpc Coding and programming? Engineers are their major concerns ( might take 50% slot in the no of GT) and the they are trained on some IT applications relevant to their job.

What kind of yeye argument is this sef cry cry
I am neither an Engineer nor IT

More than 50% cheesy well said

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2019
It's like those of us that read Igbo and Yoruba in school will have to start an argument with C.R.K and Islamic graduates.

Which of us is more relevant to NNPC?

Fredkio:

Accountants whr una dey grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2019
Sempumping:

ENGINEERING has the highest slot( I know 100% infact that is the only thing I am sure of in this exercise),it is dumb to think otherwise ( btw I didn't call you dumb )
Operators(Engineers)are the main reason for this recruitment,they call every other profession/course of study support. Y'all should get off your high horse undecided what do you think they do in Nnpc Coding and programming? Engineers are their major concerns ( might take 50% slot in the no of GT) and the they are trained on some IT applications relevant to their job.

Insult me subtly all you want sis, a logical person like the first guy that tried to gave his perspective will understand the points raised and not just talk from intuition or gut feeling.
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion though.
And I may be 'dumb' but I am sure once there is an expansion, there will definitely be a need for more hands, which was my original point. You are free to make head or tail of what you think.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Jarus:

lol

The guy you quoted even took a dig at some of us as " always on Nairaland commenting" despite "boasting" of not taking the offer if given.
cheesy

With or without this thread, some of us have "lived on Nairaland" for 12 years and a Nairaland official far back 9 years ago. Perhaps some folks think Nairaland is just about jobs or about NNPC. Same Nairaland that I was the moderator of Politics section from 2010-2012.

I have visited NL almost everyday in the last 12 years and commented almost everytime. It's not anyone's sub that will stop me.

Far back 2009, listed as 2nd best contributor to career section on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/815608/chamber2-voted-career-section-poster#9672466

If responding to mentions on this thread or coming to share useful information I have on NNPC (as I have done for 12 years) means I'm jobless and desperate for NNPC, I'm happy to be jobless.

To some of us, discussing careers is part of our daily life.

And it is not my fault if anyone uses me as guage of his expectation in this NNPC. It's not my business what anyone believes.

Let me quickly use this opportunity to say what has been in my mind:

If uncle Jarus receives alert and to worsen the situation, the alert came from Farouk, omo, everywhere go scatter grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2019
Continue the argument o, when una injure una selfs finish we the NNPC health care wrkers will give una the paracetamol and the anti-psychotic...

Who cares if engineers will or will not geh d highest slot...I just wan geh ma APL

Will taking many of ur specialty translate to u getting the APL?

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Robocorp:

Insult me subtly all you want sis, a logical person like the first guy that tried to gave his perspective will understand the points raised and not just talk from intuition or gut feeling.
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion though.
And I may be 'dumb' but I am sure once there is an expansion, there will definitely be a need for more hands, which was my original point. You are free to make head or tail of what you think.

I seriously do like your field sha it is really source after by big companies. hope we meet at the towers sir.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Morning fam
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Sempumping:

Lol... This babe is fierce o... I can't even go near her. Lemme just tilt towards Eniola

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2019
BenFlash:
It's like those of us that read Igbo and Yoruba in school will have to start an argument with C.R.K and Islamic graduates.

Lmao... I am even lost myself...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2019
tejiri4:

I seriously do like your field sha it is really source after by big companies. hope we meet at the towers sir.

That is the prayer sir, it shall end in praises by His grace

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2019
tejiri4:

Which one is this again na... Early mormor

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Enireqx20:
Morning fam

Ekaaro maami

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2019
Robocorp:

Why do you think facebook and other large IT corporations (ICT centric operations) need such a large number of IT staff and engineers. Its just a single platform that has already been developed and not under development, so why?

Answer this question and you will argue no more.
Your analogy is wrong Sir.
The organisations you mentioned are purely into IT/ICT and an expansion of the product/service will purely need more ICT savvy personnel.
NNPC na oil. Any ICT innovation is to reduce human errors, increase efficiency and productivity.

Which kind robocorp no understand the significant of robotics and AI.
Is that one robo at all.

Teacher don't teach me nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2019
olasunky15:

Your analogy is wrong Sir.
The organisation you mentioned are purely into IT/ICT and an expansion of the product/service will purely need more ICT savvy personnel.
NNPC na oil. Any ICT innovation is to reduce human errors, increase efficiency and productivity.

Which kind robocorp no understand the significant of robotics and AI.
Is that one robo at all.

Teacher don't teach me nonsense

You will do well to go through what lead to what you are quoting, instead of just jumping on the matter. You should also be logical when analysing the points raised while you are at it so that we don't have a repeat of this.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sammirano: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2019
This arguments on course relevance are so hilarious. Each course plays an important role in the effective operation of the corporation, Even the engineers needed are varied largely. What concerns engineers with prices of oil globally and how it affects the corporation, how does an engineer determine a viable project that will ensure the continuity of the corporation? what do engineers know about the laws guiding oil business locally and internationally? And many more.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2019
What shall it profit an IT/Engineering applicant, whose area of discipline got the highest slots but still failed to receive APL??

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2019
Robocorp:

You will do well to go through what lead to what you are quoting, instead of just jumping on the matter. You should also be logical when analysing the points raised while you are at it so that we don't have a repeat of this.

Local man has no energy for that.

Anyways, you can feed yourself what whatever makes you sleep at night.

You know what you re right.

Let's focus on something important. APL.

And this should die a natural death.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2019
Jarus:

lol

The guy you quoted even took a dig at some of us as " always on Nairaland commenting" despite "boasting" of not taking the offer if given.
cheesy

With or without this thread, some of us have "lived on Nairaland" for 12 years and a Nairaland official far back 9 years ago. Perhaps some folks think Nairaland is just about jobs or about NNPC. Same Nairaland that I was the moderator of Politics section from 2010-2012.

I have visited NL almost everyday in the last 12 years and commented almost everytime. It's not anyone's sub that will stop me.

Far back 2009, listed as 2nd best contributor to career section on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/815608/chamber2-voted-career-section-poster#9672466

If responding to mentions on this thread or coming to share useful information I have on NNPC (as I have done for 12 years) means I'm jobless and desperate for NNPC, I'm happy to be jobless.

To some of us, discussing careers is part of our daily life.

And it is not my fault if anyone uses me as guage of his expectation in this NNPC. It's not my business what anyone believes.
the last paragraph makes alot of sense.. Yes you're right big brother, "it's not your business or my business or theorists business what anyone believes"...that said

There are lots of immature folks here, dem plenty gan. i don't know if dey are new to NL ni. This is a public forum not anyone's property, you have no right to tell anyone what to do or not to do...are you sick upstairs, this place no be anyone Father's sitting room...or your church WhatsApp group....

Na so one dey tell me yesterday say me I dey do blasphemy cos I attached "blood of Jesus" to one of my post, wtf! But I let it slide cos the house mood dey bubble yesterday..... One of the benefit of forum like this be say you fit type anything or insult anyone and get away with it, something wey yu no fit try in real life, without ending up with a bandage....

Make we dey guided, if anyone post something wey yu no like abeg ignore, that's not hard to do, rather than becoming a nuisance. ppl fit discuss anything dey feel like I mean anything, you have no right to tell them not to, who are you .

My fellow local men, wey dey contribute here, I'm sorry I no fit mention all names, you guys are doing a job, keep it up, make una discuss anything weda e relate or e no relate to why we are here e no follow...the last time I checked no be nairaland dey incharge of nnpc recruitment, if you need info goto NNPC website...

PS: I won't warn you not to quote and insult me, bring it on I get una time this morning. Though uncle J registered b4 me, but me sef don almost spend 10years on NL, I don see many things here, nothing new ...Una craze here na childplay.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2019
Abeg let's stop all the engineers, IT bla bla talks. Someone said the ApLs were going to drop yesterday, abeg..if na you, raise ur hand up#just want to take down ur name incase of next time# Thank God no one has asked us to expect it today ni. Only the non alertees are permitted to be expectant today abi?? Tp on the way.. grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... This babe is fierce o... I can't even go near her. Lemme just tilt towards Eniola

Hope you have your boxing gloves ready...Eniola's admirers plenty for here

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2019
sammirano:
This arguments on course relevance are so hilarious. Each course plays an important role in the effective operation of the corporation, Even the engineers needed are varied largely. What concerns engineers with prices of oil globally and how it affects the corporation, how does an engineer determine a viable project that will ensure the continuity of the corporation? what do engineers know about the laws guiding oil business locally and internationally? And many more.
On point sir. You are right.
I never advocated for ICT dominance or anything of the like. I only stated the facts that there has been recent expansions and deployment of more ICT services by the corporation which MAY require more hands to manage and support than is currently obtainable in the corporation.
I just don't know what was so difficult to understand from that point, that some people felt the urge to throw insults at me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2019
BenFlash:

Everyday pple bring up something to argue about
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2019
Enireqx20:
Morning fam
Morning dear how was your night

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

You don Start again Abi.... One call, just one call you will be finished. Wait let me get my phone

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2019
Sempumping:

Oil and gas is a technical industry. Engineers will always dominate.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Which one is this again na... Early mormor
Lolx hahahahahahah seriously aha you and your twin brother again this morning
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Teaser4:
the last paragraph makes alot of sense.. Yes you're right big brother, "it's not your business or my business or theorists business what anyone believes"...that said

There are lots of immature folks here, dem plenty gan. i don't know if dey are new to NL ni. This is a public forum not anyone's property, you have no right to tell anyone what to do or not to do...are you sick upstairs, this place no be anyone Father's sitting room...or your church WhatsApp group....

Na so one dey tell me yesterday say me I dey do blasphemy cos I attached "blood of Jesus" to one of my post, wtf! But I let it slide cos the house mood dey bubble yesterday..... One of the benefit of forum like this be say you fit type anything or insult anyone and get away with it, something wey yu no fit try in real life, without ending up with a bandage....

Make we dey guided, if anyone post something wey yu no like abeg ignore, that's not hard to do, rather than becoming a nuisance. ppl fit discuss anything dey feel like I mean anything, you have no right to tell them not to, who are you .

My fellow local men, wey dey contribute here, I'm sorry I no fit mention all names, you guys are doing a job, keep it up, make una discuss anything weda e relate or e no relate to why we are here e no follow...the last time I checked no be nairaland dey incharge of nnpc recruitment, if you need info goto NNPC website...

PS: I won't warn you not to quote and insult me, bring it on I get una time this morning. Though uncle J registered b4 me, but me sef don almost spend 10years on NL, I don see many things here, nothing new ...Una craze here na childplay.

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Me don spend 15years for NL grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.