Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,502 members, 7,843,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4853023 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Read up my initial post. I concluded by saying the process is still ongoing, some panels have not concluded their reports for onward transmission to the paying officers hence the batch payment.

Where is the contradiction?

So those panels will conclude the reports of later days, but not previous days? according to people that said the payments is in batches.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Andre92:

I havent. I rep july 5th

July 5th. I haven't.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Gbriels:
I will refer u to @bobowaja...the local man is an agent...lol...
Oya ooo...@bobowaja....is like food is on fire here
I am still trying to factor out Ayam and farouk theories for local men and women. cheesy cheesy

Whenever I am done, I will call ManU manager on my phone for discussion.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abiodunoyin2021: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
July 5 haven't
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
Me reading my statement of account I just printed......
Lemme be sure anyam is nowhere near my account...lol

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
kcduke:
Please, has anyone interviewed on 8th July been paid?

i was about asking the same question... I was interviewed on the 8th, and yet to be paid..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
HeisenbergWW:

DESTINY in block letters. Everything dey God hand now

You got the gist....

APL will drop like bomb for those looking for a formula nnpc is using to select successful candidates.. And most especially, for those with sauce/source.

There is so much more to this recruitment than 98% of NNPC staffs know about...

Anyways, I'll comment my reserve before the angry local people mob stampede me with childish quotes.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tatabonzo: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
The Hon. Minister for petroleum himself may bless some ppl with their APL today. Then the rest will be blessed with Sallah gifts (APL) during sallah. Congrats to those in that category. That's why I said most of them are not on nairaland. They are chilling somewhere. We'll meet them at the TOWER soon.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
The contradiction is in your first post where you deduced that TP is subject to panels submission of reports to the "paying officers."

Go check it out bro
CsRockefeller:

Read up my initial post. I concluded by saying the process is still ongoing, some panels have not concluded their reports for onward transmission to the paying officers hence the batch payment.

Where is the contradiction?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
bobowaja:

I tire o. I almost believe that 4th hasn't be paid theory sha.... Make I continue to dey dodge till I am the last man standing. cool
baba, i dey your back for the dodging strategy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lol...the theories no be small thing....
Sources can no longer can anymore...my initial thought was only local men cannot can, but as it stands, even sources/sauces cannot can
bobowaja:

I am still trying to factor out Ayam and farouk theories for local men and women. cheesy cheesy

Whenever I am done, I will call ManU manager on my phone for discussion.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
mathology5431:

Father in Law theory has emerged finally!!!!! cool grin grin

grin

Lol

FINLAW THEORY

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Tatabonzo:
The Hon. Minister for petroleum himself may bless some ppl with their APL today. Then the rest will be blessed with Sallah gifts (APL) during sallah. Congrats to those in that category. That's why I said most of them are not on nairaland. They are chilling somewhere. We'll meet them at the TOWER soon.

Lol, coming from someone that posted this on July 20

Tatabonzo:
Congratulations people!!!Expect your calls from Monday. Resumption is from 1st August to 1st october!!!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
joobseekar:

Hehehehe, it was after you received alert, that's when Farouq's theory came into your head, abi... Why can't your FIL tell you which is which? Is he not a "source" or doesn't he know a "source"?

Like I've been saying, not every NNPC workers get mouth for this matter, and some NNPC workers or " sources" are just the people that took us to our panel room during interview.

Lolz...

Those I.T students??

Some were so funny, they called their number several times in the amphitheater, they kept mute, as if they forgot their number, then alas, they came back to consciousness and jumped up to the bewilderment of everyone
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
@tatabonza....u know my tab has always been on u ba...? what's it that is on ur mind that u aren't saying..?
Tatabonzo:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lahizak: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Teaser4:
make I burst your bubble here....once and for all...that connect wey dey laff at you no wan break you heart ni. .i reserve my comment
You may be right. I will accept wateva outcome dat cums my way as d will of God. May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Tatabonzo:

Bros y na
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheMatrix3: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Twhizzy2:
Why are you contradicting yourself?

I just weak for baba
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
joobseekar:

So those panels will conclude the reports of later days, but not previous days? according to people that said the payments is in batches.

To end all these, we should just ask Mr Kyari, invoking the FOI act. wink

I am already having a headache. cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Gbriels:
@tatabonza....u know my tab has always been on u ba...? what's it that is on ur mind that u aren't saying..?
Dude like some others here is not part of us. They are just here to cause confusions. cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
bobowaja:

Dude like some others here is not part of us. They are just here to cause confusions. cheesy

Na "DPR" people, like those that said "interview invite" will still roll out back then, according to their "sauces"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
So no alert today? Till next week Wednesday? Ohh...they should just bring this money already now or APL so people can have their peace biko.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
joobseekar:

Na "DPR" people, like those that said "interview invite" will still roll out back then, according to their "sauces"
Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
lahizak:

You may be right. I will accept wateva outcome dat cums my way as d will of God. May God help us all
i may be wrong too...but why you con dey sound as if na Big daddy Mele Kyari call you. any news not from NNPC na mere guess. so you remember say God dey u con dey move theory. we go dey ok

safe brother.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
I didn't mentioned that because it has be mentioned here correctly many times already, by diff ppl

SMS should being sent within the next week, and APL 1st wk in Sept. that is if no intervention from on top happens and it is disrupt.

pflourish:

We will really appreciate if you can help us ask your father in law when the APLs are going to be dispatched

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Which course again?

darado:
chaii master. You sure say students no go fail ur course? U cant narrate simple story
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Batchyyt: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Playzer:
sorry to disappoint you my friend has been paid
For 5th?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chiefeconomist: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
It's incredible the level of brouhaha this TP payment has generated on here. I'm going to assume those spreading various theories linking TP with APL are doing it in jest, just for the fun of it. I''ll assume a 2:1 or first class graduate wouldn't be that dense.

People wondering why the payments are trickling in so haphazardly should know how public service works in Nigeria. I've seen people asked to type a 1-paged memo take two weeks to do it within a top parastatal in Nigeria. These account details were written by hundreds of candidates on almost a hundred sheets on different dates. Clearly someone was tasked with typing these out, linking them with the individual candidate's city of residence, transmitting the completed work to HR who then have to raise payment vouchers for each completed batch of work. The payment vouchers are then processed for payment by designated staff, who mind you have their other daily tasks. Typically accomplishing all these can take anywhere from a few days to months, depending on the level of priority it is given by the staff involved.

Why should anyone assume NNPC would prioritize these tasks above every other tasks just to ensure payments are done simultaneously and expeditiously? According to the payment sequence we can already establish that payments are done not just according to dates but according to the exact sheet on which candidates wrote down their details. I interviewed on the 1st July, I wrote my details on the 4th sheet available for that day (the polite IT lady told me so). I haven't been paid. Most likely because the person tasked with processing that sheet has not prioritized it among the plethora of tasks he/she is dealing with.

Please stop these theories unless you really believe them, in which case I seriously doubt your total sanity.

P.S.
According to 2 of my sources who work at the Towers we should expect the APLs in September.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Will they be government magic in this recruitment. That people name can be replace.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Gbriels:
Me reading my statement of account I just printed......
Lemme be sure anyam is nowhere near my account...lol
LMAOO
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chukzy4u(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Omoh! See highness lolz grin

BenFlash:

Lol, for the first time in my life, I understood rubbish
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
Artexexes:
See screenshot..

Has anyone thwarted the quoted yet? coz I'm wondering why firstbank didn't indicate the method of payment by farouk. Your evidence does not show neft or FIP or whatever the rest payment methods show. From my own alerts from firstbank it always indicate by which method a transaction is done(both credit and debit). Or could it be you operate a special account? Please come and clarify.
I urge those with a first bank account to confirm their alert text to authenticate that claim.
In other news, greetings to jarus and mosgoon. You guys are an inspiration.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.