Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,499 members, 7,843,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4853021 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Teaser4:
lol bro...I'm weak ...

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Gbriels:
@bolded....must local man play with our brain...lol
Ok,lemme help u...farouq or faruk as u wrote

grin grin grin
I did not mention Faruk or Farouq รณ. Who are they?
I don't even know them
I only know Kuraf
cool cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2019
What is the whole of that small fraction? wink
Dshiloh:
Be Patient guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2019
Zerlo:

Robocorp is slightly correct in his assertion that nnpc needs more ICT inclined personnels and it was clearly stated as one of the key competencies required in d advertisement. I made sure I brought that statement into my interview and the panels shared glances btw themselves when I said it. Nevertheless, engineers will have d highest slot as always.
Issorite, chief whip is also an engineer. Summarily, ICT is not for IT professionals alone, everybody will embrace ICT.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2019
Teaser4:
bro na lie no be only "SLOT" dey sell am...jumia and konga sef dey sell am...I just checked now

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2019
King anyam.... please somebody needs something... please remember him
aifybuu:
Abeg...it's TP alert time. My TP oo..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

Evidence is the end of arguments. Kindly show us an evidence of your alert
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2019
See screenshot..

Slammmmmmmm:

Evidence is the end of arguments. Kindly show us an evidence of your alert

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Artexexes:
See screenshot..

And some will say 4th has not been paid, or all days of interview have not been paid.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brainybox: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2019
Jarus:

lol

The guy you quoted even took a dig at some of us as " always on Nairaland commenting" despite "boasting" of not taking the offer if given.
cheesy

With or without this thread, some of us have "lived on Nairaland" for 12 years and a Nairaland official far back 9 years ago. Perhaps some folks think Nairaland is just about jobs or about NNPC. Same Nairaland that I was the moderator of Politics section from 2010-2012.

I have visited NL almost everyday in the last 12 years and commented almost everytime. It's not anyone's sub that will stop me.

Far back 2009, listed as 2nd best contributor to career section on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/815608/chamber2-voted-career-section-poster#9672466

If responding to mentions on this thread or coming to share useful information I have on NNPC (as I have done for 12 years) means I'm jobless and desperate for NNPC, I'm happy to be jobless.

To some of us, discussing careers is part of our daily life.

And it is not my fault if anyone uses me as gauge of his expectation in this NNPC. It's not my business what anyone believes.

Nairaland is your first wife grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2019
Artexexes:
See screenshot..

Lol, show off

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2019
BenFlash:

Lol, show off

Not to some applicants that are earning double of that per month already.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2019
[quote author=Gbriels post=80863363]King anyam.... please somebody needs something... please remember him [/quote

Yes o...king Anyam, remember him pls
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2019
BenFlash:

Lol, show off

I tire 4 nairalanders o. He no send screenshot na problem he now sent show off, abeg dat amount u re seeing dia is sum pple's salary n even more dan dat amount.

Abeg u pple should leave dat broda at least he showed us screenshot of Farouk in active business of paying d unknown

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2019
Artexexes:
See screenshot..

Haq haq haq ......so you covered that your balance for your mind now .You think we are hungry and broke here angry undecided

Social media etiquette embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2019
joobseekar:

Not to some applicants that are earning double of that per month already.

I was just checking something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Artexexes:
8am, July 4th, PH, received alert yesterday 20k from Farouk.

It seemed the theory of Farouk/King Ayam is true really. Dunno to what extend though.

My father-in-law works @ NNPC, said they have been systematically sorting out the final list/database of successful candidates thru the credit alerts actually. That may be why it's taking so long to process everything. He knows that one of these two guys is processed for successful candidates, while the other handles unsuccessful ones. But he doesn't know which is which for now.

Whatever the case sha, some of us are settled.

We will really appreciate if you can help us ask your father in law when the APLs are going to be dispatched
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Sempumping:

Haq haq haq ......so you covered that your balance for your mind now .You think we are hungry and broke here angry undecided

People dey para gon

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2019
vicelreturns:

I tire 4 nairalanders o. He no send screenshot na problem he now sent show off, abeg dat amount u re seeing dia is sum pple's salary n even more dan dat amount.

Abeg u pple should leave dat broda at least he showed us screenshot of Farouk in active business of paying d unknown

Why you come dey drink panadol for another person headache nah?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2019
There is actually third guy aside Ayam and Farouq, paying interviewees, no?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Local woman don go attack so fast...
U will be a good fit for man united ooo...cos they lack attackers seriously...
That's on d flip side anyways...
They dude was just trying to clear the air about his alert....u can ignore the balance as that's not our focus...
Sempumping:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2019
brainybox:

Nairaland is your first wife grin grin grin grin

Yes. I no go let anyone put asunder grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2019
You are on point. APL sure for you.
Artexexes:
See screenshot..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2019
joobseekar:
There is actually third guy aside Ayam and Farouq, paying interviewees, no?

3rd guy?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2019
Who be dis wan now?

I'm new 2 NL, been viewing as a guest since, until I created a profile few weeks ago.

I couldn't comment until today
joobseekar:

Hehehehe, it was after you received alert, that's when Farouq's theory came into your head, abi... Why can't your FIL tell you which is which? Is he not a "source" or doesn't he know a "source"?

Like I've been saying, not every NNPC workers get mouth for this matter, and some NNPC workers or " sources" are just the people that took us to our panel room during interview.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2019
One thing I like about this local woman is.... business and nothing but business...no time to wine and dine...
pflourish:

We will really appreciated if you can help us ask your father in law when the APLs will be dispatched

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Having worked in the Bank and as an up and coming Accountant, using the trend, postulation, hypothesis and all sorts here, these are my submissions.

1. NNPC has decided to use an unorthodox method in selecting the successful candidates, especially given it was a subjective interview involving thousands of candidates.

2. NNPC sent us text and mails concerning the interview, was it not done simultaneously? Was there a delay of more than a day amongst recepients? Which leads me to the next point.

3. NNPC has one of the best database any organisation can have (reason being they have the resources) Their IT department is up and doing, the only detail that was missing during the point of registration is our Bank details right?

What then would it cost them (time and money) to collate our Bank data (reconcile it with their database) group everyone according to Bank, send to the Accounting department then to the respective Banks for simultaneous pay. If at all some people didn't receive on the day, it should have been few with discrepancies in their account name or number. Mind you, Banks process payment for Civil/Public workers of various States and Government institutions in less than 2 days (that's if they are really busy).

The process came to an end on the 10th and first payment came on the 16th (mind you, the details of everyone was vetted each day immediately after the interview, so there was no back log. The details of the first day, were vetted the next day and so on.)

So, they had the opportunity to pay everyone at once, everyone, but what then did they do? Pay in batches, now this is the catch and d big question. It's the final piece missing in this Jigsaw.

The hypothesis of someone fixing it in a Fixed Deposit doesn't hold water, if it were true, the pay wouldn't have come as quick as it came.

These are my final thoughts;

1. Each 29 or 39 panels had numbers of candidates allotted to them, some where more busy than the others. My panel had a minus of 2 persons on my interview day, perhaps, they were less busy and so submitted their report early, which led me to being among the first batch of payees paid by Mr Farouk.

I think NNPC can't pay until some panels are through with their submissions, hence the batch payment, some panels might have not concluded on their submissions.

If u recall, some members of the panel are extremely busy people and some flew in just because of this process.

This is my submission. kiss

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Gbriels:
Local woman don go attack so fast...
U will be a good fit for man united ooo...cos they lack attackers seriously...
That's on d flip side anyways...
They dude was just trying to clear the air about his alert....u can ignore the balance as that's not our focus...
Thank you sir ,how do I apply for the ManU position grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bros....do well to ignore as much as possible many quotes....it will save u a alot of energy, believe me...
Artexexes:
Who be dis wan now?

I'm new 2 NL, been viewing as a guest since, until I created a profile few weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Don't mind him. It will do most of them like film. If King has compensated you, enjoy your money in peace tongue tongue. at least you ave knw your fate.
Artexexes:
Who be dis wan now?

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Artexexes:
See screenshot..

They may have a point, and I won't question ur decision, but no one's taking your money from you.
You've done well jare... Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Having worked in the Bank and as an up and coming Accountant, using the trend, postulation, hypothesis and all sorts here, these are my submissions.

1. NNPC has decided to use an unorthodox method in selecting the successful candidates, especially given it was a subjective interview involving thousands of candidates.

2. NNPC sent us text and mails concerning the interview, was it not done simultaneously? Was there a delay of more than a day amongst recepients? Which leads me to the next point.

3. NNPC has one of the best database any organisation can have (reason being they have the resources) Their IT department is up and doing, the only detail that was missing during the point of registration is our Bank details right?

What then would it cost them (time and money) to collate our Bank data (reconcile it with their database) group everyone according to Bank, send to the Accounting department then to the respective Banks for simultaneous pay. If at all some people didn't receive on the day, it should have been few with discrepancies in their account name or number. Mind you, Banks process payment for Civil/Public workers of various States and Government institutions in less than 2 days (that's if they are really busy).

The process came to an end on the 10th and first payment came on the 16th (mind you, the details of everyone was vetted each day immediately after the interview, so there was no back log. The details of the first day, were vetted the next day and so on.)

So, they had the opportunity to pay everyone at once, everyone, but what then did they do? Pay in batches, now this is the catch and d big question. It's the final piece missing in this Jigsaw.

The hypothesis of someone fixing it in a Fixed Deposit doesn't hold water, if it were true, the pay wouldn't have come as quick as it came.

These are my final thoughts;

1. Each 29 or 39 panels had numbers of candidates allotted to them, some where more busy than the others. My panel had a minus of 2 persons on my interview day, perhaps, they were less busy and so submitted their report early, which led me to being among the first batch of payees paid by Mr Farouk.

I think NNPC can't pay until some panels are through with their submissions, hence the batch payment, some panels might have not concluded on their submissions.

If u recall, some members of the panel are extremely busy people and some flew in just because of this process.

This is my submission. kiss

@the bolded, I fault your submission here because there is something called "Call Deposit". This is usually at a lower interest rate than the normal fixed deposit and has the option of being terminated in days or weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.