Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847718 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
ibzara:

Jigawa na Gaisheka
I never heard anybody from the north eastern states received TF alert
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
souljar:

You wan try Imo babe? Dem fine like say na only dem waka come.. cheesy

How you take Sabi say na Imo babe?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oya oooo, bia,@adeebiwa09... something smells nice here... cool
Ladyjane5657:
Stepping into this thread on one foot because everywhere is scattered with broken bottles �

This is my first comment here ( tho I have followed this thread from day 1... Don't ask y I don't comment... I was considering opening a side branch of viewers association of [b][/b]NNPC.. Nairaland phase but local woman has changed gears) ... Be easy on me and welcome me like a sister...

PS: No insults pls, someone might be hanging in on life support ....don't assume all is well..

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
Stepping into this thread on one foot because everywhere is scattered with broken bottles �

This is my first comment here ( tho I have followed this thread from day 1... Don't ask y I don't comment... I was considering opening a side branch of viewers association of [b][/b]NNPC.. Nairaland phase but local woman has changed gears) ... Be easy on me and welcome me like a sister...

PS: No insults pls, someone might be hanging in on life support ....don't assume all is well..

Thanks

Welcome my sister.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
c12112:

I was actually told both SMS and emails.

Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Prettycomy(f): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
c12112:
Who has noticed that the NNPC Career Portal is no longer opening?

Is it a confirmation that everything is actually concluded?

Pls what the link to the portal
How do i access it
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
number5:

My brother leave that man.... To talk abt him just dey vex me sef...

Dat 23 number suprise me too ooh.. But nothing consign me.. Wat i know is that if dem pick one person from our syd, na me... No worry ur life brother.. We go dey ok
Lol... Abi. We no enter Abj to look towers come back. The deal day no far again.
Someone mentioned on this thread that nnpc drilling commenced at Apa (or so). Do you happen to have concrete info?
That's how they made noise about cargo airport till, they cudnt can again...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Clifwoods:

How you take Sabi say na Imo babe?
1. She fine like Imo babe.
2. Na only she waka come cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ibzara: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
pflourish:

I've gotten, and I know some couple of guys from Bauchi state that got there's too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Datgal614(f): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
So, I've been following this thread since a few days after interview and it's been awesome. Really hoping (and praying) for the best news from NNPC. Also would love to be able to put a face to a lot of great people here.

All the best to us,

Aspiring local woman.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
On a third thought..I ask myself why u should even give it a second thought in the first thought... local man calm down and take back ur apology...not needed at this time...we are cool...
Less I forget, I told u I was gonna be of help, right? Ok...a local woman just came in on one foot and I have smoothened things for u....so set a ball on the spot and shoot ur shot...if u miss, OYO will be ur case...
In the meantime,I will be keeping an eye on her..so if i see u near my local woman again, read my lips, sorry who knock my door
Adeebiwa09:
On a second thought, saxc maybe right. Maybe he represents a fraction of people here who consider my actions and myself constituting a nuisance. I am very sorry about that. It's not my intention, I am generally a reserved and shy person but once in a while I let loose. So from me to all those who are upset about me, Eni, Gbriels and so on. I am sorry. It had nothing to do with them, for me it's just fun. Let me stop before I start writing an epistle or book like someone soda, sorry force of habit, I write articles and journals. Anyways Thank you all. Peace and love
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
souljar:

Lol... Abi. We no enter Abj to look towers come back. The deal day no far again.
Someone mentioned on this thread that nnpc drilling commenced at Apa (or so). Do you happen to have concrete info?

As far as i know, they are still scouting for legible sites.. Exploration is yet to start

I was with one chief yesterday somewere around the BIG river and he was telling us about how NNPC ppl came to him last month to seek permission to carry out search for oil deposits around the community (river bank) as a sharp bad old nigga, the man collect plenty money sha grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
souljar:

1. She fine like Imo babe.
2. Na only she waka come cheesy

Lol local men go dey observe

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Another one....why are local women popping up today..? Perhaps something nice is coming
Datgal614:
So, I've been following this thread since a few days after interview and it's been awesome. Really hoping (and praying) for the best news from NNPC. Also would love to be able to put a face to a lot of great people here.

All the best to us,

Aspiring local woman.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
pflourish:

I am on this table and I have not received yet
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ovieemue: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
souljar:

I don't even know why the figure coincides with the number of Benue's LGAs... undecided

Maybe all local government will be represented sha

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
AdekunleAkofe:
Happy birthday to @sempumping
Thank you sir grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gbriels:
Another one....why are local women popping up today..? Perhaps something nice is coming

U wan try...

Those subspecie of humans, they can smell that upfront already grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
From ur monicker....who wouldn't know....lol
brokewaist:

Thank God you know.............

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chigboboss: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
Good suggestion but I can decide that for myself.

Run along already.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Able record keeper of AOLMAW... please we will need their data for local men
number5:

U wan try...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gbriels:
Able record keeper of AOLMAW... please we will need their data for local men

Lol.. Local man is busy clearing his inbox to make way for the BIG inbox in few days..

Although that local woman from imo says not to be afraid of inboxing her so feel free to mingle with her

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by L0rdRahl: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
With these numerous sources quoting "next week", anticipation level have just successfully been increased by 1000% for the coming week. sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Able record keeper of AOLMAW.. please we will need their record..when we want to check something..lol
number5:

U wan try...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=number5 post=80898650]

My Local brother men,

One reps guy told we the other day that our gulder senator turned minister (yes, the one recently nominated for ministerial watever) came home fuming at FCC and NNPC that he came in contact with the approved list for this NNPC recruitment from ours beloved state and 23 persons were picked for us, out of wich 20 oyi and 3 owam. The thing did not really go down well with baba sha, but nnpc told him that there is nothing he or anyone can do as the highest scorers were choosed and the best are what nnpc needs irrespective of influence from the big men, and most of they/he/his people didnt even make it to interview

I didnt know the reps guy bfor sha neither does he knows me or is aware that i applied.. Just all those talks for local men joint. I just kept mute as if nothing gum me with nnpc

My takes from all of those sha is

1. List has been approved
2. No influence in most states especially the non oil
producing states
3. Mails to be sent to us as predicted by most guys here (few days from now)
4. Most of the sources have given up on trying to influence the process as they CANNOT can.

5. He actually doesnt lie or deceive, concerning his oaths and promises (you should know Who I'm talking about brothers) see us at the towers soon 8

My Benue blood

We go make am
In Jesus name AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Who be the imo local woman....I have nice memories of imo beautiful heavenly made
number5:

Lol.. Local man is busy clearing his inbox to make way for the BIG inbox in few days..

Although that local woman from imo says not to be afraid of inboxing her so feel free to mingle with her

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
This time next week grin grin grin grin grin
Hmmmmmm......
I think the local men association needs to form a medic team, urgently!!!. From tomorrow onwards, the countdown to APL will commence, thereby, leading to anxiety and psychological discombobulation. I hereby make a submission for the creation of Local Man Medic Team.
Signed
Zonal secretary, Local men committee for NNPC

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
CsRockefeller:

That's true, I never knew I really need this job until today.

As I dey for bed, I never chop, company never pay for July, I just tire.

If I don't make it, d tin go pain me o, PWC, KPMG GTB, SHELL, PEDABO and co don show me shege.

NNPC is my only hope now. cry

Brother we r in this together, we go make am

Have not b paid for June and July

Almighty God that carry to this final phase we perfect his doings in our lives AMEN

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
number5:

My Local brother men,

One reps guy told we the other day that our gulder senator turned minister (yes, the one recently nominated for ministerial watever) came home fuming at FCC and NNPC that he came in contact with the approved list for this NNPC recruitment from ours beloved state and 23 persons were picked for us, out of wich 20 oyi and 3 owam. The thing did not really go down well with baba sha, but nnpc told him that there is nothing he or anyone can do as the highest scorers were choosed and the best are what nnpc needs irrespective of influence from the big men, and most of they/he/his people didnt even make it to interview

I didnt know the reps guy bfor sha neither does he knows me or is aware that i applied.. Just all those talks for local men joint. I just kept mute as if nothing gum me with nnpc

My takes from all of those sha is

1. List has been approved
2. No influence in most states especially the non oil
producing states
3. Mails to be sent to us as predicted by most guys here (few days from now)
4. Most of the sources have given up on trying to influence the process as they CANNOT can.

5. He actually doesnt lie or deceive, concerning his oaths and promises (you should know Who I'm talking about brothers) see us at the towers soon cool

The number of typos wey this post pass 5 and based on wetin I don read from number5 this is beneath number5.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
mathology5431:
This time next week grin grin grin grin grin
Hmmmmmm......
I think the local men association needs to form a medic team, urgently!!!. From tomorrow onwards, the countdown to APL will commence, thereby, leading to anxiety and psychological discombobulation. I hereby make a submission for the creation of Local Man Medic Team.
Signed
Zonal secretary, Local men committee for NNPC
I take a bow!
And hereby submit my sef as the chairman of the Local Man Medic team

#Bauchi state
#Bauchi CBT center
#Alert on 16th
#Farouk grin
#EH

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
souljar:

Yes, they have started

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
saxha:
now that Benue has removed 23 out of about 1300...

I just need more hypothesis and permutations, it whets the appetite....

If its true that out of the 23 names from Benue

20 r OYI's

my Benue people let gather here and count ourselves o

So we can share the slot

First come first given

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.