Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4843554 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=brokewaist post=80891529]

What university did you graduate from?[/quote.
Nnamdi Azikiwe university Awka
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2019
brokewaist:

What university did you graduate from?
Nnamdi Azikiwe university Awka

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2019
Gbriels:
As we have begun this very important week(though it hasn't been confirmed if sms is gonna happen), I want us all to place all our expectations into the hands of God. That whatever d outcome be, it's all to God's glory...
Having said that, I want us to remember the pioneers of this great thread....though some have left us and some are still with us....on this note, a big shout out to
@klassd....cap doffed
@larride....our able AB theorist
@jiang.....semppumping tins, who near her near fire, na
only u before u and after u..
Having remembered those with us, let's as a sign of respect thank those that have left us
@somito121
@harveybeaks
@naijainstinct
@tdarry

wish us all a happy life

Good morning & a happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Videohoto: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2019
Gbriels:
As we have begun this very important week(though it hasn't been confirmed if sms is gonna happen), I want us all to place all our expectations into the hands of God. That whatever d outcome be, it's all to God's glory...
Having said that, I want us to remember the pioneers of this great thread....though some have left us and some are still with us....on this note, a big shout out to
@klassd....cap doffed
Having remembered those with us, let's as a sign of respect thank those that have left us
@somito121
@harveybeaks
@naijainstinct
@tdarry

wish us all a happy life

Good morning boss, happy Sunday.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Gbriels:
Who help see my local woman.... haven't seen her around the compound since.... should I call 911 or I should wait small.... I d suspect sonbori oo

I has womannapped, babenapped and wifenapped her. No ransom needs to be paid just forget about her

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MubarakMukhtar(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2019
qwertyboss:
Anyone from kano that have received alert?
Am from KANO but unfortunately I don't make it to the interview, I don't know maybe my test score is very low.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2019
I knew it....
Abeg ooo...release my local woman ooo
Or else, what happened in 1990 will be repeated...
Adeebiwa09:

I has womannapped, babenapped and wifenapped her. No ransom needs to be paid just forget about her
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Same from this end brother
klassd:

Good morning & a happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Local man wishes u same brother
larride:

Good morning boss, happy Sunday.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Or maybe they didn't just like your name
MubarakMukhtar:

Am from KANO but unfortunately I don't make it to the interview, I don't know maybe my test score is very low.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Olabisi303:
God airpus o, my village people af show o
Offa oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hehe we many for this kwara oo.. My own na Irepodun Sha.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Olabisi303: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2019
EmmyteeTosin:
Hehe we many for this kwara oo.. My own na Irepodun Sha.
All is well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by EmmyteeTosin(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Olabisi303:

All is well
Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by buhariDRIVER(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2019
been replaying my interviewing in my head. and I dont think I did that well

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2019
buhariDRIVER:

Nothing you can do about it now... No worries, hope for the best.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Gbriels:
@klassd....cap doffed
@somito121
@harveybeaks
@naijainstinct
@tdarry

wish us all a happy life
sad
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aynelson(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2019
Just Got this Info.

If you haven't been paid, up to this point, YOU ARE 95% LIKELY TO GET AN APL. unless your village people are tough.

This doesn't imply that those with alerts cannot eventually get the APL. But there's a slimmer chance, and lots of divine intervention will be needed.

You don't need to believe this, just screenshot and remember this.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2019
buhariDRIVER:

Same here, except the fact that my panel head told me I will be employed. I am just holding on to his word.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2019
aynelson:
Just Got this Info.

If you haven't been paid, up to this point, YOU ARE 95% LIKELY TO GET AN APL. unless your village people are tough.

This doesn't imply that those with alerts cannot eventually get the APL. But there's a slimmer chance, and lots of divine intervention will be needed.

congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ovieemue: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2019
aynelson:
Just Got this Info.

Pray I get mine happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2019
aynelson:
Just Got this Info.

You don't need to believe this, just gscreenshot and remember this.

Brother, have you been paid? Just checking something...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2019
aynelson:
Just Got this Info.

We protect you against village people.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Elvidence(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2019
This early morning, theories everywhere

Just Got this Info.

You don't need to believe this, just screenshot and remember this. [/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2019
aifybuu:

Brother, have you been paid? Just checking something...

grin pls let me know when u are done. Cos I want to check sumtin too

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2019
aynelson:
Just Got this Info.

We many for that category oo. Soliloquiesing "Does it mean they are employing more than 1300"

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Elvidence:
This early morning, theories everywhere

Just Got this Info.

Brother pls, this APL you're talking about, when exactly did you hear it will arrive?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Elhonrado(m): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Oscarlash:

We many for that category oo. Soliloquiesing "Does it mean they are employing more than 1300"

grin grin next Tuesday and Wednesday still dey there nah.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2019
Elhonrado:

grin grin next Tuesday and Wednesday still dey there nah.

The informant said 'up until now'...he didnt say 'by next Tue and Wed'...thanks.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ovieemue: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2019
Oscarlash:

How did you know? Local man is thinking were you get the figure from
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FLOW101: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2019
Okay.
Seems someone is finding the thread boring and has decided to reactivate the AB theory. There is no connection whatsoever between credit alert and appointment letters. I'm not guessing this. I'm sure.
Notice that there are no EHs peddling this sort of tale? There is a reason for that.

aynelson:
Just Got this Info.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2019
aynelson:
Just Got this Info.

look what you just did to our dodo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.